33 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
23 000 000 $
Transactions
BUF
  1. Keller, Clayton
Détails additionnels:
Arizona get a top pick. A young center who can play on third line and be cheap contract. Get top six dman. They also get Sabres top prospect who fans will be extremely upset getting rid of.
ARI
  1. Clifton, Connor
  2. Krebs, Peyton [Droits de RFA]
  3. Kulich, Jiri
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (BUF)
Détails additionnels:
Sabres need a boost in offense. Keller is still young a reasonable deal. He should fit in well and I am sure he would happy to accept any deal to get out of Arizona.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de PHI
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de FLA
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de MIN
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2087 700 000 $83 916 070 $0 $2 500 000 $3 783 930 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 3
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 6
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
7 150 000 $7 150 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG
RFA - 2
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 2
855 833 $855 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
RFA
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
RFA
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 6

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 mars à 23 h 5
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,026
Rather just keep Kulich and Krebs. Keller isn't the missing piece
LottoPlease a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 23 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,000
That’ll be an aggressive decline from everyone. Arizona isn’t selling Keller, a major reason the Yotes didn’t draft Benson was he’s too similar to Keller, Buffalo isn’t going to go after him as they have a player who can develop into him
Novistic a aimé ceci.
17 mars à 23 h 21
Démarrer sujet
BigDog91
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: Yotes269
That’ll be an aggressive decline from everyone. Arizona isn’t selling Keller, a major reason the Yotes didn’t draft Benson was he’s too similar to Keller, Buffalo isn’t going to go after him as they have a player who can develop into him

Having similar elite players isn’t a problem. A guy who can put up ppg without linemates would be huge add. Sabres have one of the tallest and heaviest lineups in the league right now. So it wouldn’t be huge deal for them and league is changing making it easier for smaller players.
Sabres need goals and Keller would help even out the lines.
BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
18 mars à 0 h 23
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,077
Is a new coach not the first thing Buffalo should be looking for?
Czu8iks a aimé ceci.
18 mars à 0 h 24
Go Cavs
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 585
Quoting: Yotes269

Quoting: BigDog91
Having similar elite players isn’t a problem. A guy who can put up ppg without linemates would be huge add. Sabres have one of the tallest and heaviest lineups in the league right now. So it wouldn’t be huge deal for them and league is changing making it easier for smaller players.

Getting Quinn back healthy would help a ton in the goals department, and they need to now address third line center, Keller unfortunately doesn’t help there. And if our third line next season is Benson, Savoie and Peterka, we’re not making the playoffs with that. That line will get rolled defensively at the NHL level.

Buffalo has a lot of big players on their team, but a lot of those aren’t gonna be confused for Todd Bertuzzi any time soon. Power, Thompson, Tuch, Samuelsson, these guys are not overly physical players despite their size. Greenway is only is the only guy who comes close to playing that type of game, and even he leaves a lot to be desired for. After him,
Probably Cozens, Dahlin, Krebs and Clifton, but in this deal, Krebs and Clifton are getting dealt.

I think it’s an appropriate price for Keller, and Keller is a hell of a player, but I dont think Arizona does it, and I don’t think Buffalo parts with their major assets for that. They’d be more likely to do it for Crouse, but it’s because guys like Crouse are rare in the NHL
18 mars à 0 h 29
Go Cavs
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 585
Quoting: Canucks33

Honestly, I think Granato is a good coach, but I think the issue is the assistants and the roster. There are too many friends of the coach and GM on the staff and as result, there’s a lack of experience behind the bench.

The team rallied back into the playoff race behind their coach, they certainly haven’t quit on him, and I think he’s done what he can we what he was given. The star players on this team that are well paid have just not been executing, it’s a down year for several guys from a shooting standpoint, and now although we added to the D and solidified it, we now are in dire need of a third line center,

But the bigger issue is the GM. Granato has to coach the team that he was given, and the biggest mistake of the offseason was Adams doing to little to nothing to add to they roster when it needed help, especially when Jack Quinn went down.

Not to mention, the owner won’t do it. The biggest problem of all is the owner.

If they fire Don Granato, they’ll end up with Seth Appert as coach. Thats the Terry Pegula way, because he doesn’t want to pay multiple coaches to not coach.
Canucks33 et Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
18 mars à 0 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 834
AZ can not will not do this, it was a fair trade even last year but now the team cant trade the only star the face of the team for more futures, that message to fans and locker room is the rebuild will never end.
18 mars à 1 h 14
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,077
Quoting: CuyahogaKid
Honestly, I think Granato is a good coach, but I think the issue is the assistants and the roster. There are too many friends of the coach and GM on the staff and as result, there’s a lack of experience behind the bench.

The team rallied back into the playoff race behind their coach, they certainly haven’t quit on him, and I think he’s done what he can we what he was given. The star players on this team that are well paid have just not been executing, it’s a down year for several guys from a shooting standpoint, and now although we added to the D and solidified it, we now are in dire need of a third line center,

But the bigger issue is the GM. Granato has to coach the team that he was given, and the biggest mistake of the offseason was Adams doing to little to nothing to add to they roster when it needed help, especially when Jack Quinn went down.

Not to mention, the owner won’t do it. The biggest problem of all is the owner.

If they fire Don Granato, they’ll end up with Seth Appert as coach. Thats the Terry Pegula way, because he doesn’t want to pay multiple coaches to not coach.

Maybe I'm thinking too simplistically but Tocchet has been the single most important factor in the Canucks finally putting it together this year. Simply flipping our blown leads from last year into wins is what catapulted us up the standings. That was accomplished by bringing in a sound structure and effectively communicating it to EVERYONE on the team.

I wouldn't pretend the know the Sabres as well as their fans, but from the outside there seems to be a complete lack of structure, trust and consistency on defense. I think that can be attributed to having a young team and coaching. I don't get the impression that Granato is the guy to bring that element as a coach. Of course getting more veterans, defensive players and toughness would help too (like the Canucks bringing in Blueger, Suter, Cole, Soucy, etc). Of course the goaltending voodoo applies to Buffalo as well at least until recently.
18 mars à 6 h 17
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,783
Quoting: BigDog91

To bad there a bunch of Perimeter Pu$$ies with that size.
18 mars à 6 h 46
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,375
Quoting: Canucks33

It should, but this is not happening
18 mars à 14 h 15
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,026
Quoting: CuyahogaKid
Getting Quinn back healthy would help a ton in the goals department, and they need to now address third line center, Keller unfortunately doesn’t help there. And if our third line next season is Benson, Savoie and Peterka, we’re not making the playoffs with that. That line will get rolled defensively at the NHL level.

Buffalo has a lot of big players on their team, but a lot of those aren’t gonna be confused for Todd Bertuzzi any time soon. Power, Thompson, Tuch, Samuelsson, these guys are not overly physical players despite their size. Greenway is only is the only guy who comes close to playing that type of game, and even he leaves a lot to be desired for. After him,
Probably Cozens, Dahlin, Krebs and Clifton, but in this deal, Krebs and Clifton are getting dealt.

I think it’s an appropriate price for Keller, and Keller is a hell of a player, but I dont think Arizona does it, and I don’t think Buffalo parts with their major assets for that. They’d be more likely to do it for Crouse, but it’s because guys like Crouse are rare in the NHL

Mostly agree, except for Benson, Savoie/Kulich/Krebs, Peterka not being a viable line. Savoie and Kulich would be on a lot of NHL rosters already, they aren't green and they have a ton of talent

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage