Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2087 500 000 $86 844 667 $0 $0 $655 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
13 250 000 $13 250 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
11 500 000 $11 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 8
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 4
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
G
UFA
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DD
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 mars à 17 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 780
So Toronto gives up the 3 best players and a 1st? Why.
13 mars à 17 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 601
Quoting: Ryminister_92

Liljegren and Jarnkrok are not playoff performers. Kampf is 1.7 million overpaid. Leafs get back a 2C with term, someone who can have chemistry with Marner and Tavares, and a cheap 4C. What is there to complain about?
13 mars à 17 h 14
Quoting: KingExLeafs
Liljegren and Jarnkrok are not playoff performers. Kampf is 1.7 million overpaid. Leafs get back a 2C with term, someone who can have chemistry with Marner and Tavares, and a cheap 4C. What is there to complain about?

You think Kampf is only worth league minimum? LOL.. tells me all I need to know
13 mars à 17 h 15
Démarrer sujet
You think Kampf is only worth league minimum? LOL.. tells me all I need to know

I think he's worth less. He's a replacement level AHL player.
13 mars à 17 h 16
Rejoint: mars 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 9

Lol
NARC311 et M_Swann a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 17 h 21
Judd Bracket ripoff
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,578
should be a very easy decline for the caps
BackstromIsTheGoat, Bearshark91, NARC311 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 17 h 22

What is there to complain about? You’re trying to trade for garbage players that don’t fit the Leafs system.

Kampf at $2.4M is fine for a 4C that can play some 3C minutes and be a key guy on the penalty kill. He’s only making 2.7% of the cap which is manageable for a key defensive player.
Jarnkrok at $2.1M is GREAT value. 20 guy that can play in all situations with speed and is trusted by the coaching staff. Those guys are valued to their teams.
Liljegren - I agree he’s not a playoff performer. Hell I hate the way he plays in the season too. But he still has some value as a young right handed shot defender. He’s likely moved this summer but they’re not gonna throw him away for something they don’t need.

Dowd would be a useful 4C but at age 34 I wouldn’t overspend to get him. I’d say he’s a guy that’s out of the league in 2-3 years max and giving up strong future assets for a 4th liner that’s soon to be retired isn’t smart. Is Dowd really a 1st and Liljegren better than Kampf at 4C? Hell no. Manage your assets better.

Strome isn’t a fit in Toronto. He’s slow and not physical. Their entire roster is built around speed (minus JT). They’re not gonna add a slow centre that doesn’t play physical and is horrible defensively. It don’t make sense. You’re just making trades to make trades and you’re throwing away any future the team has over bottom 6 players.
13 mars à 17 h 23
I think he's worth less. He's a replacement level AHL player.

He’s a defensive reliable centre that wins draws and kills penalties - you need those kinds of players to win. It’s not all about offence.
13 mars à 17 h 27
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,254
Not re-signing RFAs Nic Robertson, Connor Dewar or Noah Gregor? They're the kind of near-minimum-contract players who are highly valuable to a top-heavy team like the Maple Leafs. The three of them together probably don't exceed Tyler Johnson and the cap space you have here.
13 mars à 17 h 28
Démarrer sujet
What is there to complain about? You’re trying to trade for garbage players that don’t fit the Leafs system.

Kampf at $2.4M is fine for a 4C that can play some 3C minutes and be a key guy on the penalty kill. He’s only making 2.7% of the cap which is manageable for a key defensive player.
Jarnkrok at $2.1M is GREAT value. 20 guy that can play in all situations with speed and is trusted by the coaching staff. Those guys are valued to their teams.
Liljegren - I agree he’s not a playoff performer. Hell I hate the way he plays in the season too. But he still has some value as a young right handed shot defender. He’s likely moved this summer but they’re not gonna throw him away for something they don’t need.

Dowd would be a useful 4C but at age 34 I wouldn’t overspend to get him. I’d say he’s a guy that’s out of the league in 2-3 years max and giving up strong future assets for a 4th liner that’s soon to be retired isn’t smart. Is Dowd really a 1st and Liljegren better than Kampf at 4C? Hell no. Manage your assets better.

Strome isn’t a fit in Toronto. He’s slow and not physical. Their entire roster is built around speed (minus JT). They’re not gonna add a slow centre that doesn’t play physical and is horrible defensively. It don’t make sense. You’re just making trades to make trades and you’re throwing away any future the team has over bottom 6 players.

I was trying to find an affordable 2C center on the free agent list. There weren't any that I liked. Lindholm and Stephenson will each demand over 6 million per, maybe even 7-8. They are the ideal targets but Leafs can't afford them. Henrique as a stop gap is also a good idea, but will he sign a 2-3 term? Likely no. So the Leafs have to trade for a 2C, and the list of teams willing to trade centers with term isn't long. Washington makes sense because they will go through a rebuild. Strome is not a great option but neither is having Tavares as the 2C for another year.
13 mars à 17 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OldNYIfan
Not re-signing RFAs Nic Robertson, Connor Dewar or Noah Gregor? They're the kind of near-minimum-contract players who are highly valuable to a top-heavy team like the Maple Leafs. The three of them together probably don't exceed Tyler Johnson and the cap space you have here.

I forgot about Dewar. He's a solid 4C option.

I think Robertson gets traded. And Gregor isn't physical enough for a bottom six role.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 17 h 37
Caps fan
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 124
After reading all your comments it sounds like you're actually serious about this which is hilarious.
Strome has been a 60+ pts guy in WSH
Dowd is a top10 defensive center in the NHL, he plays 15mins a night and had the most o-zone draws in the league before his injury.
Jarnkrok and Liljegren and "not playoff performers." Liljegren is still young so he has positive value, but Jarnkrok is old. What exactly does he add to the Caps team?
Kampf is a cap dump, hes "worthless" and a "replacement level AHL player"
And a 1st is nice

So in sum the trade in terms of positive and negative values looks something like

To TOR
+++++ ++++
To WSH
- - + - - - - - +++

Why would the Caps do that?
Bearshark91 a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 17 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BackstromIsTheGoat
After reading all your comments it sounds like you're actually serious about this which is hilarious.
Dowd is a top10 defensive center in the NHL, he plays 15mins a night and had the most o-zone draws in the league before his injury.
Jarnkrok and Liljegren and "not playoff performers." Liljegren is still young so he has positive value, but Jarnkrok is old. What exactly does he add to the Caps team?
And a 1st is nice

So in sum the trade in terms of positive and negative values looks something like

To TOR
+++++ ++++
To WSH
- - + - - - - - +++

The 1st and Liljegren have better long-term value than 1 year of Dowd at 1.4 million and Strome for four more years. If the Caps are trying to make the playoffs I agree this doesn't make sense for them, but if they're entering a rebuild, it's a very good deal because Jarnkrok and Kampf can be flipped in 2 years for more picks. And with their cap hit being so low a lot of teams will try to trade for them.
13 mars à 17 h 51
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 41
Strome is worth wayyyyyyyyyyyyy more to Washington than LILJEGREN and a late first rounder.
NARC311 a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 18 h 3
Caps fan
The 1st and Liljegren have better long-term value than 1 year of Dowd at 1.4 million and Strome for four more years. If the Caps are trying to make the playoffs I agree this doesn't make sense for them, but if they're entering a rebuild, it's a very good deal because Jarnkrok and Kampf can be flipped in 2 years for more picks. And with their cap hit being so low a lot of teams will try to trade for them.

You speak like Strome is some 30yo vet.
Long-term value doesn't get trades done in the NHL. Casey Mittelstadt who is 2 years younger than Strome and having a slightly worse season acquired them Sabres Bowen Byram. Elias Lindholm who is having a worse season than Strome and is older than him got the Flames a 1st, a 2nd line winger, a good D prospect, and another young d prospect. Sean Monahan who is older than Strome and also having a worse season got the Habs a 1st round pick. Strome on his own is worth more than the 1st and Liljegren, add in the negative value players you want to get rid of AND you want Dowd.

+ Jarnkrok who has no value is 32 and will only regress and Kampf who is a negative impact NHL is 29 and will also only regress, but somehow despite being worth nothing now they will be worth something in 2 years?

Even if the Caps aren't trying to make the playoffs it doesn't make sense for them to undersell on a 27yo center who has been getting better every year while also allowing for the younger players to flourish behind him, or to undersell on a veteran UFA center who provides stability in the D-zone and takes on the hardest matchups allowing the younger players to play against easier competition + they'll trade him at the deadline for more than negative value. It also doesn't make sense for them to take Liljegren and not move a dman giving them 5 RHD and 3 LHD on the NHL roster + another young RHD who's NHL ready in Iorio. Then you want them to take 2 roster spots away from younger players for old bums in Jarnkrok and Kampf for multiple years without any kind of compensation?

Your trade offer doesn't acquire Strome on his own. Jarnkrok and Kampf are not being moved without serious compensation attached to both of them given that it costs the Caps a total of 11.4M over 3 years to prevent younger players from playing.

Your trade is like if you walked into a bar to get a beer and handed the bartender a couple of hockey cards and said "here hold onto these and they may have value one day" and then also gave him the lint in your pocket.
13 mars à 18 h 13
And a 1st is nice

To TOR
+++++ ++++
To WSH
- - + - - - - - +++

Woah woah woah….. Dowd? Top 10 defensive centre?! I think you may be a bit bias here.

In no particular order:
Barkov
Crosby
Pettersson
Matthews
Aho
Danault
Eriksson Ek
Larkin
Couturier
Cirelli
Point
Lindholm
Kopitar
O’Reilly
Staal

… that’s just off the top of my head. & that’s only 15 guys in like 20 seconds. Dowd is not a top 10 defensive centre. Probably not even a top 30 defensive centre.
KingExLeafs a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 18 h 15
And a 1st is nice

To TOR
+++++ ++++
To WSH
- - + - - - - - +++

Also funny that you knock on Jarnkrok for being old yet Dowd is 16 months older..
13 mars à 18 h 16
Caps fan
Woah woah woah….. Dowd? Top 10 defensive centre?! I think you may be a bit bias here.

In no particular order:
Barkov
Crosby
Pettersson
Matthews
Aho
Danault
Eriksson Ek
Larkin
Couturier
Cirelli
Point
Lindholm
Kopitar
O’Reilly
Staal

… that’s just off the top of my head. & that’s only 15 guys in like 20 seconds. Dowd is not a top 10 defensive centre. Probably not even a top 30 defensive centre.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GF_NtlWWIAE-0GS?format=jpg&name=large

99th percentile of 128 centers
13 mars à 18 h 31
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GF_NtlWWIAE-0GS?format=jpg&name=large

99th percentile of 128 centers

Lol. Watch a game. Analytics aren’t everything. Dowd isn’t better than anyone one of the centres I named.
13 mars à 19 h 0
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,476

Did bro really call David Kampf better then Dylan Strome? 😭😭
M_Swann a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 19 h 51
Quoting: IconicHawk
Did bro really call David Kampf better then Dylan Strome? 😭😭

Strome is slow as **** and not physical. He’s purely offensive - Leafs don’t need that. Hockey isn’t all about offence. Strome would be in a fight with Kampf for 3C and when Toronto already had the offence in the top 6 he won’t be needed. So Kampf wins.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage