SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Toronto Maple Leafs signed Bobby McMann (2 Years / $1,350,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

13 mars à 22 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 855
Who is voting no on this? He's on a 20-goal, 40-point pace this year and his on-ice goal differential is 5.8 ABOVE expected, and this is with limited ice time. Now that he's proven himself, that ice time, and the production, will go up. You would spend nearly $3 million on a player like this and the Leafs have him for half that for two years.
palhal a aimé ceci.
13 mars à 22 h 24
Mentions "j'aime": 855
Quoting: TN_T
Wonder what Joshua will get with this out there. Same age, same play style, similar numbers, but Joshua has a longer track record of being an NHL player. He's atleast 2 AAV then right? 2.5AAV?

As a Canucks fan... probably closer to $3 million. I think we lose him this summer.
15 mars à 8 h 53
Mentions "j'aime": 548
He’s definitely earned an extension but I’m not sure he’s earned this much of a pay increase. I like what he’s been doing recently, but the sample size is pretty small, and he’s not a young player who’s still developing. Maybe it’s to discourage other teams from claiming him on waivers if they have to send him back down to the Marlies. Hopefully he’ll stick with the Leafs and they won’t have to worry about that. He looks like he could be one of those guys who can play up and down the lineup as needs dictate.
27 mars à 17 h 46
wheelchair briere
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 117
Bobby McMann and Ryan Reaves have the same AAV next year...
27 mars à 17 h 50
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,959
Quoting: Wilson_W_Wilson_Jr
Bobby McMann and Ryan Reaves have the same AAV next year...

And we care why?

Holmberg-Kampf-Reaves have bee good together and McMann has made for a nice middle 9 forward

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage