Équipe: 2023-24 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 27 févr. 2024
Publié: 27 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
OTT
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (VGK)
VGK
  1. Tarasenko, Vladimir (2 500 000 $ retained)
OTT
  1. Nyman, Jani
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (SEA)
OTT
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (NJD)
OTT
  1. Foegele, Warren
  2. Holloway, Dylan
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Giroux, Claude (3 250 000 $ retained)
OTT
  1. Dvorsky, Dalibor
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (STL)
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de OTT
Logo de BOS
Logo de VGK
Logo de SEA
Logo de NJD
Logo de EDM
Logo de STL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de DET
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1983 500 000 $64 561 666 $0 $3 050 000 $18 938 334 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 350 000 $8 350 000 $
C
UFA - 8
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
7 950 000 $7 950 000 $
C
UFA - 7
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 1
835 000 $835 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance650 000 $$650K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance550 000 $$550K)
C
RFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG
UFA - 1
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
805 000 $805 000 $
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 févr. à 0 h 21
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,441
Quoting: noted
That could be their coaching. I don’t know what Brady is doing in the D corner as a winger there, but it looks like he was anticipating his team getting control and knocking it back. Fair enough. I would still bet on Brady being a superstar over Kyrou but to each their own.

I think both have a fairly reasonable path there. But they have a lot of the same issues. Kyrou just doesn’t hit people and isn’t 6’4 which I get has a place, but not being a slow team is also extremely beneficial, especially when you have a lot of clear deficiencies.
28 févr. à 1 h 52
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,417
Holy hell please tell me you are kidding…the Blues would accept this in a heartbeat

Uhh no. They would not. And they cannot afford it as is anyway.
28 févr. à 1 h 54
mokumboi
Dvorsky currently does not project to be a top line player and might not stick at center. His most NHL comparable is Brock Nelson. But you wouldn’t trade him and a first for Brady Tkachuk…got it…

Uhh what now??? Where the hell are you getting this abject nonsense?
28 févr. à 6 h 48
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 945
Modifié 28 févr. à 7 h 29
Quoting: mokumboi
Uhh what now??? Where the hell are you getting this abject nonsense?

Speaking of exhausting…the guy who doesn’t objectively look at anything and apparently only reads Blues puff pieces…

Here he is compared to Mikael Backlund - career 40-50pt player…can’t trade that guy….Jesus

https://www.tsn.ca/video/u-18-scouting-report-dalibor-dvorsky~2672172
28 févr. à 8 h 52
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 326
Trade the pending UFAs at the trade deadline but start dialogue on some of the bigger fish that can be dealt in the off season. Tkachuk leaving would be surprising but if you can get a haul you need to consider it. Build from the back end out.
28 févr. à 9 h 23
mokumboi
Speaking of exhausting…the guy who doesn’t objectively look at anything and apparently only reads Blues puff pieces…

Here he is compared to Mikael Backlund - career 40-50pt player…can’t trade that guy….Jesus

https://www.tsn.ca/video/u-18-scouting-report-dalibor-dvorsky~2672172

I'm sorry, did you just accuse someone of only reading nonsense to form judgments and then refer to a Craig Button scouting report as some sort of evidence in the next breath?

tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy
28 févr. à 9 h 32
I'm sorry, did you just accuse someone of only reading nonsense to form judgments and then refer to a Craig Button scouting report as some sort of evidence in the next breath?

tears of joy tears of joy tears of joy

1. Ok - provide 1 scouting report that projects Dvorsky as a top line center in the NHL. You won’t. I’ve also read similar things in the Athletic about being top 6 player potentially but not top line and might have to move to wing if doesn’t improve his skating.

2. You have a man crush on Kyrou - fine. Jeremy Rutherford stated this week chances they trade him before his NTC kicks in is >50%. Basically what I have been saying for over a year now. Try not to act like such a pompous arse all the time because you really are not that in touch with how the team thinks….
28 févr. à 9 h 59
mokumboi
1. Ok - provide 1 scouting report that projects Dvorsky as a top line center in the NHL. You won’t. I’ve also read similar things in the Athletic about being top 6 player potentially but not top line and might have to move to wing if doesn’t improve his skating.

2. You have a man crush on Kyrou - fine. Jeremy Rutherford stated this week chances they trade him before his NTC kicks in is >50%. Basically what I have been saying for over a year now. Try not to act like such a pompous arse all the time because you really are not that in touch with how the team thinks….

1 - https://theathletic.com/4805966/2023/08/28/nhl-players-prospects-under-23-connor-bedard/

Ya know, if you're going to make a challenge, at least make one that takes longer than a nanosecond to pass.

2 - First of all, not irrationally bashing a player isn't the same as a man crush. There's literally miles and miles of space between those two things. All you ever have in reply is homer this and man crush that. Just like everyone who irrationally bashes our players and then pretends everyone else is being emotional and unrealistic.

More importantly, JR is an idiot. He knows nothing. He should stick to cute personal features, because that's all he's good for. He's terrible at every other part of his job. TERRIBLE. And what's more, he absolutely did not "state the chances they trade him" - he speculated a fence straddle because he's a little **** who yet again is stirring up trouble for a Blues player who has come to learn JR is a puerile idiot.

But it's cute you imagine he knows anything or works with a pinky nail full of professionalism. Congratulations, you've hitched your wagon to the hockey writer who's never right about anything.
28 févr. à 10 h 19
1 - https://theathletic.com/4805966/2023/08/28/nhl-players-prospects-under-23-connor-bedard/

Ya know, if you're going to make a challenge, at least make one that takes longer than a nanosecond to pass.

2 - First of all, not irrationally bashing a player isn't the same as a man crush. There's literally miles and miles of space between those two things. All you ever have in reply is homer this and man crush that. Just like everyone who irrationally bashes our players and then pretends everyone else is being emotional and unrealistic.

More importantly, JR is an idiot. He knows nothing. He should stick to cute personal features, because that's all he's good for. He's terrible at every other part of his job. TERRIBLE. And what's more, he absolutely did not "state the chances they trade him" - he speculated a fence straddle because he's a little **** who yet again is stirring up trouble for a Blues player who has come to learn JR is a puerile idiot.

But it's cute you imagine he knows anything or works with a pinky nail full of professionalism. Congratulations, you've hitched your wagon to the hockey writer who's never right about anything.

Hey nano second maybe don't provide an article that proves me right-
Profile:
Dvorsky is quite dangerous inside the offensive zone. He has excellent puck skills in small areas and can make checkers miss routinely in open ice. He can make tough plays and find seams. He excels as a goal scorer, though, with a wrist shot and one-timer that he can often finish from range. Dvorsky’s compete is good, he wins puck battles and he isn’t shy from using his body. Like a lot of shooters, he can stay too much on the perimeter instead of taking it to the net, but I never watch his games and think he lacks effort. His footspeed is going to be an issue for higher levels. I think with his offensive talent, his work ethic and strong and consistent track record of scoring he finds a way to become a very important part of an NHL lineup, but I’m less sure of whether he sticks down the middle or has to be a winger due to his skating.

Yup everyone is an idiot and knows nothing except you...sounds right...for any faults JR has, he's pretty in touch with the organization. I think you know hockey but your opinions are becoming less and less relevant due to you biases.
28 févr. à 10 h 47
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 53
My only untouchables:

1 Stutzle

2 Sanderson

3 Greig

4 Pinto

MAYBE: Brady (it has to be a great offer).
csick a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 11 h 3
Démarrer sujet
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,249
Quoting: TheGoalieGuru
My only untouchables:

1 Stutzle

2 Sanderson

3 Greig

4 Pinto

MAYBE: Brady (it has to be a great offer).

Hard to move Zub tho as well . We need him
TheGoalieGuru a aimé ceci.
28 févr. à 13 h 11
mokumboi
Hey nano second maybe don't provide an article that proves me right-
Profile:
Dvorsky is quite dangerous inside the offensive zone. He has excellent puck skills in small areas and can make checkers miss routinely in open ice. He can make tough plays and find seams. He excels as a goal scorer, though, with a wrist shot and one-timer that he can often finish from range. Dvorsky’s compete is good, he wins puck battles and he isn’t shy from using his body. Like a lot of shooters, he can stay too much on the perimeter instead of taking it to the net, but I never watch his games and think he lacks effort. His footspeed is going to be an issue for higher levels. I think with his offensive talent, his work ethic and strong and consistent track record of scoring he finds a way to become a very important part of an NHL lineup, but I’m less sure of whether he sticks down the middle or has to be a winger due to his skating.

Yup everyone is an idiot and knows nothing except you...sounds right...for any faults JR has, he's pretty in touch with the organization. I think you know hockey but your opinions are becoming less and less relevant due to you biases.

tears of joy

Skipped right past the part that says "top of the lineup player" that begins the entire section. This is your notion of "proving you right".

(sigh)

Look. We're not going to solve world peace today. You think he's a cancer blah blah blah I think he's the pope so forth and so on. You throw one strawman after another me, ignore my corrections/evidence and scream homer bias blah blah blah. It's like Kyrou makes you forget what words mean. Fine. You enjoy all that. It's not worth going on about.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage