Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2487 500 000 $78 826 250 $1 022 500 $3 977 500 $8 673 750 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
      7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 7
      7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
      C
      UFA - 6
      950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
      AD, AG
      RFA - 1
      2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
      C, AG
      RFA - 3
      13 000 000 $13 000 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 8
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA
      835 000 $835 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 2
      Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
      4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 1
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      RFA
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
      DG/DD
      RFA - 1
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
      G
      UFA - 3
      950 000 $950 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 2
      5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
      DD
      UFA
      890 000 $890 000 $
      G
      RFA - 1
      1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
      DG/DD
      RFA
      875 000 $875 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 2
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      812 500 $812 500 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 2
      766 667 $766 667 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      867 500 $867 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
      DG
      RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      26 févr. à 21 h 39
      JimmyPaek
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,184
      That’s a rebuild trade. If I’m the Nucks I want a couple bonafide players back now instead of 3 1sts. I’d take 2 1sts. I don’t think Montreal has the pieces to make that kind of deal. They’d need to go heavy on futures.
      mmccRed198913 a aimé ceci.
      26 févr. à 21 h 40
      Rejoint: juill. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 9,446
      Doesn’t happen without a high end piece being included. Canucks start by asking for one of Caufield/Slaf to be the headline piece (unlikely I know). Assuming that doesn’t happen at least one of Reinbacher or your 2024 1st has to be included, maybe even both. And that’s only if the Canucks prefer to rebuild rather than retool which I’m not sure is likely
      dannibalcorpse a aimé ceci.
      26 févr. à 21 h 45
      Démarrer sujet
      Jeff Gorton
      Rejoint: oct. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 530
      Quoting: mv21227
      Doesn’t happen without a high end piece being included. Canucks start by asking for one of Caufield/Slaf to be the headline piece (unlikely I know). Assuming that doesn’t happen at least one of Reinbacher or your 2024 1st has to be included, maybe even both. And that’s only if the Canucks prefer to rebuild rather than retool which I’m not sure is likely

No one is gonna offer a main part of their core. Teams acquiring Petey want him to add to their core, not be the entire core. Canucks fans are gonna be getting futures and a couple decent players to replace some of his output. Hes 25, not 19. Teams may only get 5 years of him
      26 févr. à 21 h 50
      Rejoint: juin 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,272
      Quoting: edeangel84
      That’s a rebuild trade. If I’m the Nucks I want a couple bonafide players back now instead of 3 1sts. I’d take 2 1sts. I don’t think Montreal has the pieces to make that kind of deal. They’d need to go heavy on futures.

Correct. From the whispers he wants to play in Detroit. Who knows. Wings don’t have the NHL players it would take to get him. A team like Dallas, Ottawa or Carolina would be my picks who could actually get him and afford him
      26 févr. à 21 h 53
      JimmyPaek
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,184
      Quoting: mmccRed198913
      Correct. From the whispers he wants to play in Detroit. Who knows. Wings don’t have the NHL players it would take to get him. A team like Dallas, Ottawa or Carolina would be my picks who could actually get him and afford him

I think you’d have to give up one of Kasper or Danielson, 2 1sts and probably Raymond.
      26 févr. à 21 h 56
      Rejoint: juin 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,272
      Quoting: edeangel84
      I think you’d have to give up one of Kasper or Danielson, 2 1sts and probably Raymond.

Yeah not happening. Raymond is untouchable at this point. Wings don’t have the NHL talent they’re willing to part with to get him.
      26 févr. à 22 h 2
      Quoting: JeffGorton
      No one is gonna offer a main part of their core. Teams acquiring Petey want him to add to their core, not be the entire core. Canucks fans are gonna be getting futures and a couple decent players to replace some of his output. Hes 25, not 19. Teams may only get 5 years of him

Nothing in that package is good enough to be a centrepiece of a Pettersson trade

Dach: injury prone middle 6C
      Matheson: aging dman who’s not good defensively and not great at 5v5. Wouldn’t get the PP time in VAN that he gets in MTL
      MTL 2025 1st: probably the best piece offered, potential lottery pick
      CGY 2025 1st: likely late as it’ll likely become the Florida 1st
      MTL 1st 2026: Montreal should be a playoff team by then so a mid-late pick

If you want a player of Pettersson’s caliber you’ll have to give up premium pieces
      theleano1 a aimé ceci.
      26 févr. à 22 h 7
      Xercuses
      Rejoint: juin 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
      Hmmmm
      I’d like something better than Barron for compensation but I would have to think about it. Depending on what we do with cap and our defense putting him on the 3rd line could be interesting
      MoxNix a aimé ceci.
      26 févr. à 22 h 29
      Rejoint: août 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,242
      Modifié 26 févr. à 22 h 36
      1. Canucks decline they'll ask for something starting with Montreal's own 2024 1st + Caufield or Slavkovski.
      2. Nobody will be paying anything remotely close to that for Jake Allen.
      3. Calgary won't be taking on Gallagher's contract. Nobody will.
      4. St. Louis won't be taking on Josh Anderson either. At least not without 50% retention, in that case Calgary might be interested.
      26 févr. à 22 h 39
      Rejoint: nov. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 3
      These trades are terrible for the habs.

Hughes would fired if he did these deals.
      26 févr. à 23 h 13
      Rejoint: mai 2023
      Mentions "j'aime": 1,097
      I hate the idea of trading a first to offload ryjo, but to trade for Allen makes it palatable. There's probably a trade somewhere in there that doesn't require those picks trading hands though.
      27 févr. à 0 h 6
      Démarrer sujet
      Jeff Gorton
      Quoting: MoxNix
      1. Canucks decline they'll ask for something starting with Montreal's own 2024 1st + Caufield or Slavkovski.
      2. Nobody will be paying anything remotely close to that for Jake Allen.
      3. Calgary won't be taking on Gallagher's contract. Nobody will.
      4. St. Louis won't be taking on Josh Anderson either. At least not without 50% retention, in that case Calgary might be interested.

You edited your comment and was still wrong on all 4 points. You remove all context on the trades and of course they look bad

Calgary and St Louis are gonna blow it up, they can eat contracts with 3 years remaining with a 1st and young top 4 potential d man coming back

Allen only gets that much because he is retained 50% and the Habs eat 4m of Johansen's contract.

Pettersson will not get traded for any teams best players. Thats not how trades work. Pettersson will be brought in to improve a teams core, not gut it and replace them with it. Get this through your head, TEAMS NEVER RECEIVES EQUAL SKILL OR VALUE IN A SINGUALR ASSET

Any Petey trade involves a
      1. top 6 forward replacement (Dach is exactly that, if yall watched hockey outside of your favorite team, he was insane before a freak Knee injury, his past injury was his shoulder. Last time i checked the knee and shoulder aren't connected)
      2. Top 4 D man (Either prospect for current depending on the Canucks plan to retool or still try to compete. Matheson is on 60 point pace, hes a great asset for any team
      3. Futures (3 1st round picks, his offer sheet is 4 and any team could offer a 1 year deal offer sheet on July 1st and Pettersson walks in FA for nothing)

If you truly think Petey is worth Demidov and Slafkovsky and more, then youre off your rocker. Hes elite but he even McDavid wouldn't get that
      27 févr. à 0 h 7
      Démarrer sujet
      Jeff Gorton
      Nothing in that package is good enough to be a centrepiece of a Pettersson trade

Dach: injury prone middle 6C
      Matheson: aging dman who’s not good defensively and not great at 5v5. Wouldn’t get the PP time in VAN that he gets in MTL
      MTL 2025 1st: probably the best piece offered, potential lottery pick
      CGY 2025 1st: likely late as it’ll likely become the Florida 1st
      MTL 1st 2026: Montreal should be a playoff team by then so a mid-late pick

If you want a player of Pettersson’s caliber you’ll have to give up premium pieces

Pettersson will not get traded for any teams best players. Thats not how trades work. Pettersson will be brought in to improve a teams core, not gut it and replace them with it. Get this through your head, TEAMS NEVER RECEIVES EQUAL SKILL OR VALUE IN A SINGUALR ASSET

1. top 6 forward replacement (Dach is exactly that, if yall watched hockey outside of your favorite team, he was insane before a freak Knee injury, his past injury was his shoulder. Last time i checked the knee and shoulder aren't connected)
      2. Top 4 D man (Either prospect for current depending on the Canucks plan to retool or still try to compete. Matheson is on 60 point pace, hes a great asset for any team
      3. Futures (3 1st round picks, his offer sheet is 4 and any team could offer a 1 year deal offer sheet on July 1st and Pettersson walks in FA for nothing)

If you truly think Petey is worth Demidov and Slafkovsky and more, then youre off your rocker. Hes elite but he even McDavid wouldn't get that
      27 févr. à 0 h 15

Counterpoint: Florida traded 2 of their best players for Tkachuk

I’m not expecting Slaf + your 2024 1st in return for Pettersson, but one of those two (or Caufield but that’s the most unlikely) would have to be included or else Montreal’s offer gets beat by another team. And I’m not asking for equal skill/value in a singular asset because Montreal doesn’t have that to offer

If you want a superstar like Pettersson, who’s a borderline top 5C/top 10 player, you have to give up at least one premium piece. That’s how trades work
      27 févr. à 0 h 37
      Démarrer sujet
      Jeff Gorton
      Counterpoint: Florida traded 2 of their best players for Tkachuk

I’m not expecting Slaf + your 2024 1st in return for Pettersson, but one of those two (or Caufield but that’s the most unlikely) would have to be included or else Montreal’s offer gets beat by another team. And I’m not asking for equal skill/value in a singular asset because Montreal doesn’t have that to offer

If you want a superstar like Pettersson, who’s a borderline top 5C/top 10 player, you have to give up at least one premium piece. That’s how trades work

Weegar and Huby had 1 year left and were not resigning in Florida. They were then both overpaid in Calgary
      27 févr. à 0 h 55
      Weegar and Huby had 1 year left and were not resigning in Florida. They were then both overpaid in Calgary

Huberdeau’s contract has obviously aged poorly, but Weegar isn’t overpaid at all. And just because Huberdeau hasn’t worked out in Calgary and he and Weegar were pending UFAs doesn’t mean they were worthless. They both still had a lot of value. They both individually were worth quite a bit more than any single piece you’re offering in this trade, even as pending UFAs
      27 févr. à 1 h 50
      Démarrer sujet
      Jeff Gorton
      Huberdeau’s contract has obviously aged poorly, but Weegar isn’t overpaid at all. And just because Huberdeau hasn’t worked out in Calgary and he and Weegar were pending UFAs doesn’t mean they were worthless. They both still had a lot of value. They both individually were worth quite a bit more than any single piece you’re offering in this trade, even as pending UFAs

They were both pending UFAs, both on the peak of their prime. Hubby wouldve gotten a little more than what Guentzel gets and Weegar about the same as Hanifin if traded
      27 févr. à 7 h 13
      Rejoint: janv. 2017
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,604
      Avs decline.
      27 févr. à 10 h 30
      Rejoint: août 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,242
      Modifié 27 févr. à 10 h 53
      You edited your comment and was still wrong on all 4 points. You remove all context on the trades and of course they look bad

Calgary and St Louis are gonna blow it up, they can eat contracts with 3 years remaining with a 1st and young top 4 potential d man coming back

Allen only gets that much because he is retained 50% and the Habs eat 4m of Johansen's contract.

The only one off his rocker is you. I never said half the crap you say I'm "wrong" about.

Everyone knows the Canucks want to extend Pettersson and have a big offer (rumored to be at 12 mil AAV). It shouldn't need to be said since anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it but Vancouver won't be trading Petey unless he refuses to extend with them. In that case if Montreal made a pitch for him Vancouver would tell them the offer needs to start with players like Caufield and Slavkovsky. That's START WITH, I wouldn't be surprised if they asked for Suziki++ either though I didn't say that before but I'm saying it now, you can go ahead and lose your mind over it now.

I also never said Montreal would actually do anything like that, I simply said that's what it would take. Really it doesn't make any sense for them. If Petey won't extend in Vancouver with the season they're having now he sure won't resign in Montreal. Again I really shouldn't have to say that since it's pretty obvious to anyone with a bit of sense.

Vancouver really wouldn't be interested in a bunch of late 1sts. They'd want players to win now, not assets to kick off a rebuild with. A 1st could be part of the package especially if it's a mid-high 1st but not 3 late 1sts.

And yes Dach would be right up there as one of Vancouver's top trade targets from Montreal. I was actually thinking more along the lines of replacing 2 or 3 of the 1sts with Caufield + Slavkovski.

I'm not going to waste a whole lot of my valuable time adding caveats, repeating information that is common knowledge and going over every minor little detail just for people like you.

Furthermore Calgary is not going to "blow it up" and I doubt St. Lois will either.

As for Allen you are wrong, he's not a target for anyone looking for a starter. You won't get anything for him without 50% retention and even then it wouldn't be much, maybe a 3rd round pick. Johansen isn't a cap dump, he'd be moved to free up cap but he's still a useful player. Allen is a cap dump.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage