Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
Logo de BOS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2387 700 000 $84 224 167 $50 000 $462 500 $3 475 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
11 250 000 $11 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
787 500 $787 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Logo de Bruins de Boston
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 8
Logo de Bruins de Boston
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
G
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Bruins de Boston
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance250 000 $$250K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
RFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
840 000 $840 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Logo de Bruins de Boston
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
RFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 févr. à 13 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,020
1st sure, Daws nah
24 févr. à 13 h 44
I Love J Boqvist
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3,460
Call us today and swap in Schmid and sure. Call us in the offseason trying to desperately clear cap space for Hanifin and Hertl and we’ll take you to the cleaners.

No 1st
24 févr. à 13 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,503
My guess is that you could probably do a deal similar in structure now, but I think the San Jose deal is a bit of an overpay on Boston’s stance though I think you are trying to incorporate value with Burroughs.

Substitute Lysell for Poitras
Substitue Schmid for Daws
Add some salary filler from Boston going to San Jose

I struggle with Hertl’s value. I expect the next few years to be very good, but I wonder about the end of his contract,
24 févr. à 13 h 50
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8,955
SJ - no

NJ- 1st alone in the offseason is fine.
24 févr. à 13 h 53
Quoting: dgibb10
Call us today and swap in Schmid and sure. Call us in the offseason trying to desperately clear cap space for Hanifin and Hertl and we’ll take you to the cleaners.

No 1st

You know better than that. Boston isnt going to dump Ullmark for nothing and the Hertl deal probably wouldn’t be discussed until after Ullmark is traded in 2024-2025.

I’ve thought about the concept of trading Ullmark to NJ and then using those assets to acquire Calgary. Wonder how that would go over
24 févr. à 13 h 55
I Love J Boqvist
Quoting: Celtics21
You know better than that. Boston isnt going to dump Ullmark for nothing and the Hertl deal probably wouldn’t be discussed until after Ullmark is traded in 2024-2025.

I’ve thought about the concept of trading Ullmark to NJ and then using those assets to acquire Calgary. Wonder how that would go over

I think if Boston puts themselves against the clock of Hanifin signing elsewhere or needs the money to sign UFAs or complete other trades they’re going to have to take a lesser return.

Would you rather for example get a 2nd for Ullmark and have Hanifin, or hold out in negotiations for a 1st for Ullmark and have Hanifin sign somewhere else?

Me scenario here is Kadri-Monahan. The flames very much wanted UFA Kadri for free, and so they took a beating on the Monahan trade.

Ullmark for 2nd+Hanifin or Ullmark for 1st

But again, you call us today and I’ll happily pay you a 1st++
24 févr. à 13 h 58
I think if Boston puts themselves against the clock of Hanifin signing elsewhere or needs the money to sign UFAs or complete other trades they’re going to have to take a lesser return.

Would you rather for example get a 2nd for Ullmark and have Hanifin, or hold out in negotiations for a 1st for Ullmark and have Hanifin sign somewhere else?

Me scenario here is Kadri-Monahan. The flames very much wanted UFA Kadri for free, and so they took a beating on the Monahan trade.

Ullmark for 2nd+Hanifin or Ullmark for 1st

But again, you call us today and I’ll happily pay you a 1st++

They won’t be in that position. My guess is they resign DeBrusk and sign Hanifin which should be a pretty easy option to fit in cap wise

I wouldn’t be shocked if Sweeney traded Ullmark to get assets to acquire Hanifin. He’s decisive
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. à 13 h 59
I Love J Boqvist

Especially when NJD will have a LOT of options in the offseason. Virtually everyone will be on the table.

Knight could be
Jarry
Gibson
All the UFAs
An offer sheet on Swayman (this one is far fetched but still a possibility however remote)
Markstrom still
Vejmelka
Saros
Logan Thompson
Gustafsson
Etc.
24 févr. à 14 h 1
Especially when NJD will have a LOT of options in the offseason. Virtually everyone will be on the table.

Knight could be
Jarry
Gibson
All the UFAs
An offer sheet on Swayman (this one is far fetched but still a possibility however remote)
Markstrom still
Vejmelka
Saros
Logan Thompson
Gustafsson
Etc.

I’m not sure which is better. That offseason haul is basically what’s available now. The difference is cap flexibility, which isn’t an issue with the Devils because of LTIR.

Still think the most likely scenario is Ullmark plays out his contract and leaves
24 févr. à 14 h 1
I Love J Boqvist
They won’t be in that position. My guess is they resign DeBrusk and sign Hanifin which should be a pretty easy option to fit in cap wise

I wouldn’t be shocked if Sweeney makes a move like this. He’s decisive

That’s what I likely see happening is Sweeney doing that. But in this ACGM Boston NEEDS to move Ullmark to create space for Hertl. Which means NJD has the leverage
24 févr. à 14 h 3
I Love J Boqvist
I’m not sure which is better. That offseason haul is basically what’s available now. The difference is cap flexibility, which isn’t an issue with the Devils because of LTIR.

LTIR this year means less cap next year due to all the rookie bonus overages we have. (Similarish to bostons overages for Bergeron)

The difference imo is the number of lower tier UFA options available for free. The big one I highlight is DeSmith. And avoiding the trade deadline overpays
Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. à 14 h 4
That’s what I likely see happening is Sweeney doing that. But in this ACGM Boston NEEDS to move Ullmark to create space for Hertl. Which means NJD has the leverage

Leverage is an interesting thing. It’s only present if you don’t think there is another option.

I won’t pretend that the Devils don’t have other options. I don’t think this AGM is the likely scenario where this happens

LTIR this year means less cap next year due to all the rookie bonus overages we have. (Similarish to bostons overages for Bergeron)

The difference imo is the number of lower tier UFA options available for free. The big one I highlight is DeSmith. And avoiding the trade deadline overpays

That’s no different than what I anticipate could be Boston’s position on Hanifin. Take the chance he makes it to free agency and if he doesn’t, I assume Boston will be arguably as attractive as any team for a FA to come

I could see a goalie taking a risk and signing in NJ for a cheaper contract, but I think that was the rationale for Ottawa with Korpisalo. Ullmark, I believe, has shown his worth
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. à 14 h 9
BostonBoy17
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 214

No 1st

Boston is going to have about 27 million in cap this offseason. We can sign Hanafin, Swayman, and Debrusk and still have 7-8 mil in cap and that's assuming we pay them on the highest end of what they're worth. If the Devils have 0 faith in any of their goalie options between Schmid, Vitek, and Daws, Ullmark makes sense because he can give 3-4 good goalie years. But otherwise it doesn't make sense to even discuss moving Ullmark to the Devils.
24 févr. à 14 h 9
I Love J Boqvist
Leverage is an interesting thing. It’s only present if you don’t think there is another option.

I won’t pretend that the Devils don’t have other options. I don’t think this AGM is the likely scenario where this happens

That’s no different than what I anticipate could be Boston’s position on Hanifin. Take the chance he makes it to free agency and if he doesn’t, I assume Boston will be arguably as attractive as any team for a FA to come

I could see a goalie taking a risk and signing in NJ for a cheaper contract, but I think that was the rationale for Ottawa with Korpisalo. Ullmark, I believe, has shown his worth

I think you’ve got a pretty rock solid understanding of the market.

I keep hearing people say it’s a sellers market for goalies but I disagree with that.

2 teams have came out (MTL and SJS) and talked about how there’s no market for the goalies they’re trying to sell.

Carolina just came out and said they’re not buying a goalie (thanks Carolina that was our biggest rival for it)

Virtually nobody has both cap space, the need, and the type of front office that spends big on goaltending (LAK going dirt cheap till the end).

Feels like a 1 buyer, quite a few sellers (Gibson, Markstrom, Saros, bostin isn’t so much an active seller but a price is right kind of team imo but are also an option, Kahkonen, Allen, etc etc)
Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. à 14 h 15
I think you’ve got a pretty rock solid understanding of the market.

I keep hearing people say it’s a sellers market for goalies but I disagree with that.

2 teams have came out (MTL and SJS) and talked about how there’s no market for the goalies they’re trying to sell.

Carolina just came out and said they’re not buying a goalie (thanks Carolina that was our biggest rival for it)

Virtually nobody has both cap space, the need, and the type of front office that spends big on goaltending (LAK going dirt cheap till the end).

Feels like a 1 buyer, quite a few sellers (Gibson, Markstrom, Saros, bostin isn’t so much an active seller but a price is right kind of team imo but are also an option, Kahkonen, Allen, etc etc)

I will say if you can get Ullmark, I’d prefer that to other scenarios for you.

I don’t believe all the bluster on don’t trade a goalie for Boston. I can see the argument to not do it for Boston, but Don Sweeney is going to be faced with an uncomfortable decision

- trade future assets he doesn’t have and maybe overpay because of it

- let Hanifin or another target go to another market and maybe sign (rarer than people think)

- give Swayman more leverage in negotiations and trade away a loved member of your team in Ullmark

One of those stands out to me as the more likely option, which is wait to FA … but I also know that Sweeney is very decisive and patient at the same time. It’s one of things I like about him most
dgibb10 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. à 14 h 15
I Love J Boqvist

My ideal move would be something like what LAK did last year.

Gavrikov, Korpi, and dumping quick for 1st+3rd what a steal. If that kind of a deal is on the market sign me up (Pettersson+NedJelkovic)
24 févr. à 14 h 18
I Love J Boqvist
I will say if you can get Ullmark, I’d prefer that to other scenarios for you.

I don’t believe all the bluster on don’t trade a goalie for Boston. I can see the argument to not do it for Boston, but Don Sweeney is going to be faced with an uncomfortable decision

- trade future assets he doesn’t have and maybe overpay because of it

- let Hanifin or another target go to another market and maybe sign (rarer than people think)

- give Swayman more leverage in negotiations and trade away a loved member of your team in Ullmark

One of those stands out to me as the more likely option, which is wait to FA … but I also know that Sweeney is very decisive and patient at the same time. It’s one of things I like about him most

I would prefer Ullmark to most other scenario's as well, especially if he can be resigned on a reasonable deal.
Celtics21 a aimé ceci.
24 févr. à 14 h 20
My ideal move would be something like what LAK did last year.

Gavrikov, Korpi, and dumping quick for 1st+3rd what a steal. If that kind of a deal is on the market sign me up (Pettersson+NedJelkovic)

The comparable in that case is Hanifin and Vladar.

Petterson’s contract makes him way more valuable than Gavrikov. Hanifin is too, but I think Vladar is basically like having two Vanacek’s. If I’m blunt, I kind of think the same of Korpisalo
24 févr. à 14 h 25
I Love J Boqvist
The comparable in that case is Hanifin and Vladar.

Petterson’s contract makes him way more valuable than Gavrikov. Hanifin is too, but I think Vladar is basically like having two Vanacek’s. If I’m blunt, I kind of think the same of Korpisalo

Korpi didn't have pedigree but he was having a pretty damn good year last year (hence why he earned the hefty contract). I'd say he's similar to Ned.

Pettersson is certainly more valuable than gavrikov I agree, but I want him so badly. Stick him on PK1 and on a pair with marino. This year and next is

Luke-Nemec (they'll be together the next decade and should complement eachother well as well as having excellent results together this year)
Pettersson-Marino (played 2 years together in Pitt, SHUTDOWN PAIR)
Siegs-Hamilton (were fantastic together this year and had good results outside of horrific goaltending this year)

My offer would be 1st+Bahl for Pettersson
Vitek+2nd for Ned

1st+2nd+Bahl+Vitek for Pettersson+Ned.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage