Forums/Armchair-GM

What teams would have interest in these players

Créé par: AC14
Équipe: 2023-24 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 14 févr. 2024
Publié: 14 févr. 2024
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Just wanting to see in general what the belief is of fans of other teams in regards to if they could use the players listed in LTIR.

Please note it is highly unlikely the American guys with NTC's will waive for Canada.

Also, for the guys in IR interested where would be a good fit IF moved. Highly unlikley they are moved. I added Buch into this too as I think it's highly unlikely he is moved unless the offer is too good to be true.

Guys added to scratch, i'd imagine the return would be fairly insignificant and wouldn't really render enough to warrant moving with little behind to fill roster spots.

Guys on roster I don't see anyway it would be beneficial to move them. Added Sundqvist to this portion because I don't see how they would backdoor Sundqvist for the return he should garner.

Not a value post, not a general place to say well you could probably move x, x and x if you retained. looking at the player specifically to see where fits are.

Just a fun exercise to try and have a different discussion on this site versus seeing countless threads for the same 3 players drummed up from Seravelli.
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
Logo de STL
Logo de NYR
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de NYI
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1383 500 000 $51 993 750 $20 000 $0 $31 506 250 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 8
835 833 $835 833 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 7
775 000 $775 000 $
G
RFA - 2
883 750 $883 750 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
8 125 000 $8 125 000 $
AD
UFA - 8
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 4
775 000 $775 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 5
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 275 000 $3 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
816 667 $816 667 $
C
RFA - 1
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 févr. à 19 h 6
EuroTrash Hockey Vet
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 370
I'd say Faulk, Krug, Hayes, and Saad are the guys with value there
14 févr. à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,455
Quoting: YoungPattyKane
I'd say Faulk, Krug, Hayes, and Saad are the guys with value there

I think moreso what i was getting at was matches for teams that have holes in the specific areas. Scandella and kapanen probably have little value as rentals with retention, but those are always hard to guess versus just a general idea when making ACGMs in the future of where a player could be moved to.
14 févr. à 19 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 62
There is no value at all for any team on the LTIR list
14 févr. à 19 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MidnightRyder
There is no value at all for any team on the LTIR list

Please read description.
14 févr. à 19 h 22
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,480
Honestly, considering the particular injuries/depth issues many contenders have, I'd guess Sunny, Hayes and Scandella will get the most calls from different teams. Not sure about Leddy. He was gruesomely bad last season, but - and I cannot believe I'm saying this - has actually been kiiiinda passably decent this season. I just don;t know if anyone would call for him, but I guess it's possible if they need a puck mover bad (hello, Isles).

Faulk, who knows? He'd need to get back to fully fit and look good to generate something. I keep trying to work out a 3-way where the Blues get Roy while the Kings get Faulk and a goalie from a 3rd team, but it's tricky.

Just guessing here:
Hayes - NYR, BOS, COL, PITT, WPG
Scandella - TOR, DAL, FLA, maybe DET, maaaybe EDM
Sunny - damn near every contender

Even with some better play lately, Krug seems a pipe dream.
14 févr. à 19 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: mokumboi
Honestly, considering the particular injuries/depth issues many contenders have, I'd guess Sunny, Hayes and Scandella will get the most calls from different teams. Not sure about Leddy. He was gruesomely bad last season, but - and I cannot believe I'm saying this - has actually been kiiiinda passably decent this season. I just don;t know if anyone would call for him, but I guess it's possible if they need a puck mover bad (hello, Isles).

Faulk, who knows? He'd need to get back to fully fit and look good to generate something. I keep trying to work out a 3-way where the Blues get Roy while the Kings get Faulk and a goalie from a 3rd team, but it's tricky.

Just guessing here:
Hayes - NYR, BOS, COL, PITT, WPG
Scandella - TOR, DAL, FLA, maybe DET, maaaybe EDM
Sunny - damn near every contender

Even with some better play lately, Krug seems a pipe dream.

I genuinely believe Leddy would have good value if he were retained on. However, I also don't believe it would benefit the Blues to trade Leddy with retention for futures. He's has a really good reputation as a great skater and he has had statistically good seasons with the Blues.

I'd probably agree with you on Krug.

I don't think it would make sense to trade Sunny unless he were to want to go to a contender. All of these trade clauses in general will disallow most moves with Canadian teams and bottom feeders who may want vets to try and create a culture.
14 févr. à 20 h 7
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,459
I REALLY want the Jets to trade for Sunny BUT I know many Blues fans figure he's getting extended and wants to stay with the Blues.

I might make a post one of these days where the Jets acquire him so don't tear my head off k... 😉

Blues are in the playoffs and will probably be right in the hunt around the TDL so I doubt Army will sell.

I think he should be making a move for Hanifin or Chychrun.
14 févr. à 20 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 62
Quoting: AC14
Please read description.

I read it

And responded accordingly in fact

Wtf are you talking about
14 févr. à 21 h 7
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,480
Quoting: MisstheWhalers

Blues are in the playoffs and will probably be right in the hunt around the TDL so I doubt Army will sell.

The Blues will likely do some buying and some selling, just like last season. I do not want them getting involved for Hanifin or Chych. Not the right type of D splurge for my taste and both will be looking for crazy contracts soon enough.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
14 févr. à 22 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
I REALLY want the Jets to trade for Sunny BUT I know many Blues fans figure he's getting extended and wants to stay with the Blues.

I might make a post one of these days where the Jets acquire him so don't tear my head off k... 😉

I could be happy if the Blues got Hanifin. But not at this deadline. I also think his contract demands are going to be much higher than I would be willing to swallow.

I think every single fan on this forum is interested in Sundqvist. It’s just not practical to trade him for a mid to late round pick unless he asks to be moved to a contender. He came back for his girlfriend. Would be pretty wrong to just ship him off to the highest bidder when he waited as long as possible to take a league min deal here.
MisstheWhalers et mokumboi a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 3 h 0
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,436
I know that this is going to be a flat no, but what would you be looking for in a trade for Dvorksy?
15 févr. à 3 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: habitantlecolon
I know that this is going to be a flat no, but what would you be looking for in a trade for Dvorksy?

I highly doubt they trade him. There were talks that they were talking about trying to trade up to 5 or so to take him. I don't know why they would trade him. I guess a #1D prospect or young D that fits that range may be a possibility, but that's a situation that could look to blow up in their faces. Highest draft pick for the org since Pietro and they trade him less than a year after drafting him? Tough to overcome from a media perspective
habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
15 févr. à 4 h 1
Le patriote
I highly doubt they trade him. There were talks that they were talking about trying to trade up to 5 or so to take him. I don't know why they would trade him. I guess a #1D prospect or young D that fits that range may be a possibility, but that's a situation that could look to blow up in their faces. Highest draft pick for the org since Pietro and they trade him less than a year after drafting him? Tough to overcome from a media perspective

are you guys going to push in playoffs hard or just dip in?
15 févr. à 4 h 49
Démarrer sujet
are you guys going to push in playoffs hard or just dip in?

Armstrong has said quite a few times he doesn’t think this team is a contender. Which in his words means we’ll probably sell pieces. But he’s also pretty strategic in that. I think he’s going to be a very cautious seller. Our only impending UFAs are Sundqvist, Blais, Vrana and Scandella. Sundqvist probably won’t be sold unless it really is something someone shouldn’t trade for him.

Other 3 are pretty meaningless in the broad scheme of things. Scandella has actually been pretty good.

Vrana would probably be shipped to any team that would give him ice time for very little.

Blais can’t expect much. He hits a lot but doesn’t do a whole lot else.

Forgot Kapanen. I’d imagine if the return were decent for him he’d move him pretty reasonably.

He’s still going to try and make the playoffs. But he’s extremely pragmatic.

Also mentioned recently if someone were to come with a prospect that they really liked for one of their guys with term he’d be open to it. I’m guessing that is geared more towards Krug/Saad/ maybe Faulk or Schenn fit that bill.

A deals just really going to have to make sense for the Blues for him to make a move. And that’s not usually something that goes over too well when two teams fans are brainstorming ideas.

I’d imagine there’s a less than 0 percent chance any of the following get sold for anything short of a young top end D man: Dvorsky, Snuggerud, Stenberg, Lindstein, Bolduc and a few others.

I could see them trying to position themselves to flip a forward prospect for a young defenseman who they think could fill a role in the top 4 in the near future. If they go that route there’s a lot to like from the Blues forward prospect group.
15 févr. à 6 h 21
Le patriote
Armstrong has said quite a few times he doesn’t think this team is a contender. Which in his words means we’ll probably sell pieces. But he’s also pretty strategic in that. I think he’s going to be a very cautious seller. Our only impending UFAs are Sundqvist, Blais, Vrana and Scandella. Sundqvist probably won’t be sold unless it really is something someone shouldn’t trade for him.

Other 3 are pretty meaningless in the broad scheme of things. Scandella has actually been pretty good.

Vrana would probably be shipped to any team that would give him ice time for very little.

Blais can’t expect much. He hits a lot but doesn’t do a whole lot else.

Forgot Kapanen. I’d imagine if the return were decent for him he’d move him pretty reasonably.

He’s still going to try and make the playoffs. But he’s extremely pragmatic.

Also mentioned recently if someone were to come with a prospect that they really liked for one of their guys with term he’d be open to it. I’m guessing that is geared more towards Krug/Saad/ maybe Faulk or Schenn fit that bill.

A deals just really going to have to make sense for the Blues for him to make a move. And that’s not usually something that goes over too well when two teams fans are brainstorming ideas.

I’d imagine there’s a less than 0 percent chance any of the following get sold for anything short of a young top end D man: Dvorsky, Snuggerud, Stenberg, Lindstein, Bolduc and a few others.

I could see them trying to position themselves to flip a forward prospect for a young defenseman who they think could fill a role in the top 4 in the near future. If they go that route there’s a lot to like from the Blues forward prospect group.

what about Parayko?
15 févr. à 9 h 15
Rejoint: nov. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 454
I could be happy if the Blues got Hanifin. But not at this deadline. I also think his contract demands are going to be much higher than I would be willing to swallow.

I think every single fan on this forum is interested in Sundqvist. It’s just not practical to trade him for a mid to late round pick unless he asks to be moved to a contender. He came back for his girlfriend. Would be pretty wrong to just ship him off to the highest bidder when he waited as long as possible to take a league min deal here.

Sunny has a girlfriend in St. Louisscream
15 févr. à 12 h 16
Démarrer sujet
what about Parayko?

Are we getting a direct replacement for him in the trade? Because if we are trading him and aren't, we need to trade our whole roster.
15 févr. à 12 h 22
Le patriote
Are we getting a direct replacement for him in the trade? Because if we are trading him and aren't, we need to trade our whole roster.

I had in mind a guy like Mailloux + +
15 févr. à 12 h 28
Démarrer sujet
I had in mind a guy like Mailloux + +

I think Mailloux is a good prospect. But I don't really understand his profile enough to see if that would be worth it. I'm not sure what he looks like defensively or projects out as. Trading Parayko tears down our whole defense. You can't reasonably replace him on the UFA market or via trade. We'd have to find a defenseman capable of handling alot of very hard minutes.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage