SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Good deal

Créé par: Kiki
Publié: 1 févr. à 20 h 56
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 77/192 (40%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Monahan, SeanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-1 985 000 $011---49132235--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Vesalainen, KristianJets de WinnipegListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 279 167 $2245714916
Variation1 985 000 $-1-10100
Final7 264 167 $ (↑)21 (↓)44 (↓)715 (↑)916-13-22-35

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Vesalainen, KristianJets de WinnipegListe de réserve-0 $001---------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Jets de WinnipegWPG)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Monahan, SeanCanadiens de MontréalLNH-796 068 $011---49132235--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 513 329 $2244593611
Variation-796 068 $110-100
Final717 261 $ (↓)23 (↑)45 (↑)592 (↓)611132235
1 févr. à 21 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,289
No from Winnipeg. Monahan isn't an upgrade on anyone in Winnipeg's top 9 and isn't worth a 1st + to the Jets.
Jets12Kozy et JoeROFLCOPTER a aimé ceci.
1 févr. à 21 h 35
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 159
Quoting: Windjammer
No from Winnipeg. Monahan isn't an upgrade on anyone in Winnipeg's top 9 and isn't worth a 1st + to the Jets.

im not so sure about that,but the 2nd that the jets have from the habs makes more sense to me.Monahan is absolutely a upgrade on namestnikov,and could bring a 1st,it wouldnt surprise me at all.Monahan is a better option than Henrique.
1 févr. à 22 h 22
Quoting: delete
im not so sure about that,but the 2nd that the jets have from the habs makes more sense to me.Monahan is absolutely a upgrade on namestnikov,and could bring a 1st,it wouldnt surprise me at all.Monahan is a better option than Henrique.

Nope. As stated Monahan isn't an upgrade on anyone in Winnipeg's top 9 and he has zero value to Winnipeg. Dump him elsewhere.
1 févr. à 22 h 50
Nope. As stated Monahan isn't an upgrade on anyone in Winnipeg's top 9 and he has zero value to Winnipeg. Dump him elsewhere.

i just dont know what your watching,the jets missed on lindy,now monahan is the best option.you guys have one hole its 2nd line center,fix it or dont expect much.
1 févr. à 22 h 55
i just dont know what your watching,the jets missed on lindy,now monahan is the best option.you guys have one hole its 2nd line center,fix it or dont expect much.

I don't know what you're watching, but Monahan doesn't fix anything. He isn't a 2C on a playoff team. He's a marginal 4th liner on the Jets. Namestnikov is a far better 2C.

We know we don't agree, so we can just leave it at this.

The Jets are better off doing nothing, than throwing away assets on Monahan. Whatever team ends up with him will have a serious case of buyer's remorse.
Jets12Kozy a aimé ceci.
1 févr. à 23 h 22
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,402

Here, try this:

https://www.nhltraderumor.com/winnipeg-jets-sean-monahan-trade-rumors/
2 févr. à 0 h 24
Zamboni driver
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 33

grin Dream on and take off the rose coloured glasses. Monahan is going to bring the Habs a great return the Lindholm trade set the market and Monahan wants to go to a team that has a legit chance to win the SC not one round.
2 févr. à 0 h 47
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 103
Bro just stop doing Jets proposals, Jets fans are the ones that are spamming that he isn't worth a first, no point dealing with them
2 févr. à 8 h 44
Nhlfan1
Rejoint: déc. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3

If you look at points, Monahan would be second best scorer in Jets line up. Jets are a winning team, not the habs. AND he is good in defensive zone. But yeah sure the Jets top 9 are better.
2 févr. à 9 h 24
Quoting: Habsby
If you look at points, Monahan would be second best scorer in Jets line up. Jets are a winning team, not the habs. AND he is good in defensive zone. But yeah sure the Jets top 9 are better.

Yes, points are the only thing that matters. sarcasm

And how does Monahan get those points? By playing PP1 time and first line time at over 18 minutes on a bad team. Minutes and PP time that he isn't going to get on a playoff team, so there go his points.

Monahan is bad 5 on 5, bad defensively, slow, a poor skater and extremely injury prone.

He isn't good enough to replace anyone in Winnipeg's top 6 and is too bad defensively to replace anyone in the bottom 6. He has no value to Winnipeg.

Monahan is the perfect center for a bad team. He can put up empty points because he doesn't drive play and the team doesn't care that he is awful defensively and costs them just as many goals.
2 févr. à 11 h 17
Nhlfan1
Rejoint: déc. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 3

And how does Monahan get those points? By playing PP1 time and first line time at over 18 minutes on a bad team. Minutes and PP time that he isn't going to get on a playoff team, so there go his points.

Monahan is bad 5 on 5, bad defensively, slow, a poor skater and extremely injury prone.

He isn't good enough to replace anyone in Winnipeg's top 6 and is too bad defensively to replace anyone in the bottom 6. He has no value to Winnipeg.

Monahan is the perfect center for a bad team. He can put up empty points because he doesn't drive play and the team doesn't care that he is awful defensively and costs them just as many goals.

Jets are struggling in offensive zone and powerplay....
2 févr. à 11 h 20
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 18
TSN is saying the Jets are trading for Monahan....a 1st and a conditional pick is the rumoured return.
Jeff902 et sensonfire a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 11 h 34
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 164

Pardon?
2 févr. à 11 h 35

Where will you guys put him?
2 févr. à 11 h 36

You better write a stern letter to Cheveldayoff
sensonfire a aimé ceci.
2 févr. à 11 h 40
Quoting: Jeff902

I don't know. I guess they may try him at 2C in place of Namesnikov and move Nam to maybe a 3rd line winger? Unless they are figuring Monahan as a bottom 6 winger?
2 févr. à 11 h 46
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,630
Quoting: Jeff902

Pressbox? :P
2 févr. à 11 h 54
Rejoint: sept. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 18
I don't know. I guess they may try him at 2C in place of Namesnikov and move Nam to maybe a 3rd line winger? Unless they are figuring Monahan as a bottom 6 winger?

Namestnikov started the year on the 4th line and may return there with Iafallo & Barron...when everyone is healthy they will try:

Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi
Perfetti-Monahan-Ehlers
Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton
Barron-Namestnikov-Iaffallo
2 févr. à 12 h 1
Quoting: BigOlJetAirliner
Namestnikov started the year on the 4th line and may return there with Iafallo & Barron...when everyone is healthy they will try:

Connor-Scheifele-Vilardi
Perfetti-Monahan-Ehlers
Niederreiter-Lowry-Appleton
Barron-Namestnikov-Iaffallo

Yeah, it's worth a try. At least the Jets have a little time to try and figure out the best spot for him and key him get accustomed to the system.
2 févr. à 22 h 24
I don't know what you're watching, but Monahan doesn't fix anything. He isn't a 2C on a playoff team. He's a marginal 4th liner on the Jets. Namestnikov is a far better 2C.

We know we don't agree, so we can just leave it at this.

The Jets are better off doing nothing, than throwing away assets on Monahan. Whatever team ends up with him will have a serious case of buyer's remorse.

oh im sorry to gloat,but i told you so,and chevy agreed with me. so just watch mony your going to be pleasantly surprised,he has great character as well.i also think he will resign with the the jets.he gives you guys a chance. Jets beat the avs,im not sure what there doing,but i still like dallas,and with the oil,canucks and knights out west your in tough.
2 févr. à 22 h 28

oh windjammer you sure put your foot in your mouth.i hate to say i told you so,but i told you so.
2 févr. à 22 h 39

yep thats what i said last night. was i right or was i right.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage