SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

MTL DUCKS

Créé par: MrYouKnowWho
Publié: 1 févr. à 16 h 15
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 77/192 (40%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimIR-2 305 990 $011---20437--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Guhle, KaidenExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalLNH-346 233 $011---454812--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Penguins de PittsburghPIT)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial8 427 634 $2147683812
Variation1 959 757 $100110
Final10 387 391 $ (↑)22 (↑)47684 (↑)9 (↑)12055

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Guhle, KaidenExempté du ballottageCanadiens de MontréalLNH-863 333 $011---454812--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Penguins de PittsburghPIT)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Zegras, TrevorDucks d'AnaheimIR-5 750 000 $011---20437--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial5 279 167 $2245714916
Variation-4 886 667 $-100-1-10
Final392 500 $ (↓)21 (↓)45713 (↓)8 (↓)160-5-5
1 févr. à 16 h 18
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,228
We don’t need LHD and we don’t want future picks
LosPatos a aimé ceci.
1 févr. à 16 h 18
Sennecke is a gem
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,354
Take out Guhle
1 févr. à 16 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 0
Quoting: GeneralLandro
We don’t need LHD and we don’t want future picks

It was between him and Reinbacher, I don't understand why the team wouldn't want future picks in their current state I still didn't put enough assets from Montreal I think a B level prospect would help the trade.

EDIT: B level forward prospect*
1 févr. à 16 h 28
LosPatos
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,905
We’re still doing this?
1 févr. à 16 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caufield
Take out Guhle

I agree, I think Reinbacher is the better choice in this trade I also think adding a prospect like Mesar who can be a middle six forward would help the trade.
1 févr. à 16 h 37
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 285
Value wise it definitely works, but Anaheim is already strong at LD and I’d be very hesitant to give up Guhle for such a seemingly uncoachable player who has a lot of warts in his game (no matter how talented he is).
1 févr. à 16 h 38
Quoting: LosPatos
We’re still doing this?

Not sure what your angle is but Zegras is definitely getting traded eventually.
1 févr. à 16 h 42
Sennecke is a gem
Quoting: MrYouKnowWho
I agree, I think Reinbacher is the better choice in this trade I also think adding a prospect like Mesar who can be a middle six forward would help the trade.

No, MTL isn't trading anything of value for Zegras cause we absolutely don't need this guy. Obviously ANA doesn't just do a 1st and 2nd for him, but MTL aren't giving much for Z
1 févr. à 16 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caufield
No, MTL isn't trading anything of value for Zegras cause we absolutely don't need this guy. Obviously ANA doesn't just do a 1st and 2nd for him, but MTL aren't giving much for Z

MTL needs offensive talent bad, sure they might pick 5-8 this year but why wouldn't they try go for a top 6 player if they can.
1 févr. à 16 h 56
Sennecke is a gem
MTL needs offensive talent bad, sure they might pick 5-8 this year but why wouldn't they try go for a top 6 player if they can.

Dach, Suzuki, Slaf, Caufield, Newhook, Roy, Mesar, (Helenius/Catton/Demidov/Eiserman/Lindstrom). We aren't giving one of our most important Ds for a guy who will get 60-70 pts and puck watch when he doesn't have the puck. Zegras is by no means an upgrade in our attack, he is just another normal top 6 guy that has a big overvalue cause he gets on the highlight reel for the same move
1 févr. à 20 h 53
Future Ducks legend
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7,005
It was between him and Reinbacher, I don't understand why the team wouldn't want future picks in their current state I still didn't put enough assets from Montreal I think a B level prospect would help the trade.

EDIT: B level forward prospect*

Reinbacher and your 2nd next year is the starting point. We won't take back any bad cap the other way in the deal either.
1 févr. à 21 h 50
LosPatos
Quoting: Dom1422
Not sure what your angle is but Zegras is definitely getting traded eventually.

I didn’t realize you were an NHL Insider?
2 févr. à 0 h 18
BOBLOBLAW
Rejoint: janv. 2024
Mentions "j'aime": 12
Could work.
2 févr. à 0 h 37
Zamboni driver
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20
Montreal would be giving up the best player plus two first round picks . Zegras is a head case and Guhle will be top four D for the next 10 plus years
2 févr. à 7 h 3
I didn’t realize you were an NHL Insider?

It’s easy to see, but if you love the player and that’s your team you’re not going to see it because you don’t want to see it.
2 févr. à 8 h 38
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 161
I would not do Guhle - Zegras 1 for 1
2 févr. à 14 h 15
LosPatos
It’s easy to see, but if you love the player and that’s your team you’re not going to see it because you don’t want to see it.

Just because we traded Drysdale doesn’t mean we’re trading Zegras lol. The whole snowball effect started because of pure speculation.
2 févr. à 14 h 29
Just because we traded Drysdale doesn’t mean we’re trading Zegras lol. The whole snowball effect started because of pure speculation.

You think that’s why I’m saying this? I hadn’t even thought of that connection until you just mentioned it.. That’s another sign to add, though a small one.

Firstly they bridged him. That’s a rare thing to do in todays nhl. Most guys get re-sign long term after their elc. The ones who don’t are the guys who play for good teams that can’t afford long term deals at the moment so they bridge them. (Didn’t apply to the Ducks).

Secondly, they reduced his ice time (even slightly) showing they’re not happy with him, in your 3rd year your ice time should only be going up.

Thirdly, you can tell Zegras is unhappy by the way he has played. I remember watching a video from the off season where a reporter asked him about the coach trying to get him to be better defensively and he very sarcastically said something along the lines of “yay defense”.

Lastly, multiple insiders came out in the offseason and said Verbeek isn’t a big fan of the player (proven by the bridge deal)

Now one of those things by itself is a non issue. All of them put together is an issue. I promise you he will be traded within two years but more likely this offseason. I absolutely guarantee it. The writing is on the wall.
2 févr. à 14 h 55
LosPatos
You think that’s why I’m saying this? I hadn’t even thought of that connection until you just mentioned it.. That’s another sign to add, though a small one.

Firstly they bridged him. That’s a rare thing to do in todays nhl. Most guys get re-sign long term after their elc. The ones who don’t are the guys who play for good teams that can’t afford long term deals at the moment so they bridge them. (Didn’t apply to the Ducks).

Secondly, they reduced his ice time (even slightly) showing they’re not happy with him, in your 3rd year your ice time should only be going up.

Thirdly, you can tell Zegras is unhappy by the way he has played. I remember watching a video from the off season where a reporter asked him about the coach trying to get him to be better defensively and he very sarcastically said something along the lines of “yay defense”.

Lastly, multiple insiders came out in the offseason and said Verbeek isn’t a big fan of the player (proven by the bridge deal)

Now one of those things by itself is a non issue. All of them put together is an issue. I promise you he will be traded within two years but more likely this offseason. I absolutely guarantee it. The writing is on the wall.

Not ready that essay lmao. Zegras isn’t being traded especially for assets the Ducks have 0 interest.
2 févr. à 15 h 6
Not ready that essay lmao. Zegras isn’t being traded especially for assets the Ducks have 0 interest.

Well I commented earlier on this thread that Anaheim doesn’t have a need for left handed defenseman, but he will be traded. I guarantee it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage