SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

CanesBlues Tried to make it fair to both teams

Créé par: Mikeyfan
Publié: 21 janv. à 16 h 51
Plafond salarial: 83 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 88/192 (46%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineHurricanes de la Caroline

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bunting, MichaelHurricanes de la CarolineLNH-2 062 500 $011---4392029--
Kotkaniemi, JesperiHurricanes de la CarolineLNH-2 209 167 $011---449918--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineCAR)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphiePHI)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Binnington, JordanBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 750 000 $011-------2.980.906
Buchnevich, PavelBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 658 333 $011---42132033--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 419 164 $2241753611
Variation-1 136 666 $000-1-10
Final282 498 $ (↓)2241752 (↓)5 (↓)11-5-9-14

Logo de Blues de St-LouisBlues de St-Louis

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Binnington, JordanBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 750 000 $011-------2.980.906
Buchnevich, PavelBlues de St-LouisLNH-2 658 333 $011---42132033--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Bunting, MichaelHurricanes de la CarolineLNH-2 062 500 $011---4392029--
Kotkaniemi, JesperiHurricanes de la CarolineLNH-2 209 167 $011---449918--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Hurricanes de la CarolineCAR)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphiePHI)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial230 700 $2347683811
Variation1 136 666 $000110
Final1 367 366 $ (↑)2347684 (↑)9 (↑)115914
Fair deal or not
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

21 janv. à 17 h 21
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,508
I think the Canes would have interest in Buchnevich, but not if it costs Bunting or KK. Binnington, I’m not sure the Canes would have much interest in.
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 17 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 56
I think Rod has about given up on KK he is the 4th line center today. I believe Andersen is done and Binnington with his experience would be great to have in the playoffs. Bunting would be replaced by Buchnevich, Drury replaces KK and Pono comes in to center the 4th line.
21 janv. à 17 h 34
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 886
Quoting: evelutions2
I think the Canes would have interest in Buchnevich, but not if it costs Bunting or KK. Binnington, I’m not sure the Canes would have much interest in.

$6m per season is a lot for a goaltender with that much risk. His numbers have been getting better, 2.98 and .906 on a middling team isn't so bad. If they have confidence he could turn it into around .920 with them, the Hurricanes would definitely be getting goaltending worthy of giving them a shot. If it becomes a career resurrection, even better, and he hits .925 - .930 numbers at times. Boom. To roll the dice or not ...

Buchnevich would be awesome, but I think they need JK just for center depth. Can't lose that. If it was Bunting, Kochetkov, the 1st and 2nd for Buchnevich and Binnington, what would you say? Re-tooling Blues should want to have Hofer and Kochetkov as their tandem going forward in this case.
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 17 h 36
Quoting: Augustus
$6m per season is a lot for a goaltender with that much risk. His numbers have been getting better, 2.98 and .906 on a middling team isn't so bad. If they have confidence he could turn it into around .920 with them, the Hurricanes would definitely be getting goaltending worthy of giving them a shot. If it becomes a career resurrection, even better, and he hits .925 - .930 numbers at times. Boom. To roll the dice or not ...

Buchnevich would be awesome, but I think they need JK just for center depth. Can't lose that. If it was Bunting, Kochetkov, the 1st and 2nd for Buchnevich and Binnington, what would you say?

I think you'd basically be putting Buchnevich with Kotkaniemi and someone like Teravainen, Jarvis or Necas. Could boost Kotka up.
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 18 h 39
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,508
Quoting: Augustus

Buchnevich would be awesome, but I think they need JK just for center depth. Can't lose that. If it was Bunting, Kochetkov, the 1st and 2nd for Buchnevich and Binnington, what would you say? Re-tooling Blues should want to have Hofer and Kochetkov as their tandem going forward in this case.

Kochetkov is not available. The Canes goalie pipeline is rather bare after Kochetkov and Perets, and Kochetkov is the Canes goalie for the future. As for Bunting, he is too important to the Canes success right now. He has allowed the Canes PP to become elite, and has given Aho extra life on the PP.

If cap needs to be sent out, Andersen and TDA can be sent back (TDA expires this season and Andersen might be able to be LTIRetired, who knows). The Blues would have to retain likely half on Buch or Binnington (more likely Binnington) for the Canes to really be interested. As for a package, how about Buch and Binnington (half retained) for Andersen, TDA, 2024 1st, 2025 1st, Heimosalmi and another prospect of the Blues choosing (not named Nikishin, Morrow, Nadeau, FUS, or Perets).
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 18 h 45
Kochetkov is not available. The Canes goalie pipeline is rather bare after Kochetkov and Perets, and Kochetkov is the Canes goalie for the future. As for Bunting, he is too important to the Canes success right now. He has allowed the Canes PP to become elite, and has given Aho extra life on the PP.

If cap needs to be sent out, Andersen and TDA can be sent back (TDA expires this season and Andersen might be able to be LTIRetired, who knows). The Blues would have to retain likely half on Buch or Binnington (more likely Binnington) for the Canes to really be interested. As for a package, how about Buch and Binnington (half retained) for Andersen, TDA, 2024 1st, 2025 1st, Heimosalmi and another prospect of the Blues choosing (not named Nikishin, Morrow, Nadeau, FUS, or Perets).

Now that kind of deal would really be up to a true Blues fan to evaluate .. I've been spitballing here! And sure don't know about those prospects.
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 19 h 3
Démarrer sujet

I think the Blues would want either KK or Bunting in the Deal. I think Buch can take Buntings place in the slot and make it a little more productive. 6' 3" 200 lbs for Buch vs 5'11" 180 for Bunting. Plus Buch would be a lot more effective 5 on 5 and we need that very much right now.
21 janv. à 19 h 41
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,455

I dont see much of a benefit here. Could likely get a similar package minus Andersen and TDA for Buch alone.

Not sure why we would be inclined to retain half on binnington for 4 years when he's been really good for us these past couple of years given how poor our defense was last year.

I don't think trading Binner should be out of the question. But dumping him absolutely should be. There's no reason to try and facilitate a deal with Buch by tacking on Binner.
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 20 h 14
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,476
This isn't going to tempt the Blues, sorry. Draft picks and middle 6ers are not high priorities, and neither player is one they want to trade.
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
21 janv. à 20 h 47
Mentions "j'aime": 1,495
Makes no sense for the blues. If we are trading buch it will be centered around a good defensive prospects. Bunting and KK hold little appeal for us
Mikeyfan a aimé ceci.
24 janv. à 21 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Anyone notice this:
24 janv. à 21 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Mikeyfan
Anyone notice this:

[url=]https://www.nhltraderumor.com/carolina-hurricanes-st-louis-blues-trade-rumors-binnington-buchnevich/[/url]

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage