Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $83 272 928 $1 187 500 $457 500 $227 072 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 5
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 7
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD
RFA - 1
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
C
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 375 000 $2 375 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
903 333 $903 333 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
DG
RFA - 3
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
3 979 000 $3 979 000 $
G
RFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 8
5 100 000 $5 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
775 000 $775 000 $
G
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
785 000 $785 000 $
AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 27
KFTW
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 24,113
This is the max I’d trade if there’s no other options. Otherwise just move Kubalik for nothing
Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 29
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,234
I doubt that both brink and foerster make the team and deslauriers/allison are 13/14th forwards. And I think you;re a bit too heavy with andrae, york, zamula and attard in starting lineup but neither staal or walker?

Ellis in on LTIR which gives the team 6.5mil free.

And Sandstrom probably loses the backup role to petersen (or errson)
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 29
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,721
Quoting: csick
This is the max I’d trade if there’s no other options. Otherwise just move Kubalik for nothing

I'd rather lose Kubalik for nothing than pay a 2nd to move Joseph

But whatever at this point, it doesn't matter anymore. Dorion stayed way too long and it's too late now

Team is young, has great potential but our window will be very damn short. A rebuild will most likely be needed in 4-5 years.
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 30
Danny B is here
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,969
Flyers wouldn’t offer that to OTT. It’s already known teams have been asking for a 1st or 1st equivalent and a 2nd is quite literally not that lol
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 31
Danny B is here
These lines are also insane lol
Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 31
Quoting: csick

Maybe, but the unsigned Pinto and the continued loss of former high picks to waivers (2 1sts and a 2nd all in last 5 yrs) has to be addressed. It would have to take a good package for PHI to take him, as you'll see above theres foerster on 4th line and deslauriers not dressed, so they dont need him for the next 3 yrs unless they get paid
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 40
Quoting: Xspyrit
I'd rather lose Kubalik for nothing than pay a 2nd to move Joseph

But whatever at this point, it doesn't matter anymore. Dorion stayed way too long and it's too late now

Team is young, has great potential but our window will be very damn short. A rebuild will most likely be needed in 4-5 years.

Cant believe thomson, sokolov and JDB will be likely lost for nothing, when each has value. All of those guys are young enough to dewvelop elsewhere and each is probably worth a 4th or better to somebody....but waivers?!?!?!?!?!?! If you had offered Joseph, and sokolov and one of those dmen to a few teams, the cap issues would be done by now.
GMDannyB a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 250
Quoting: Hammerwise
I doubt that both brink and foerster make the team and deslauriers/allison are 13/14th forwards. And I think you;re a bit too heavy with andrae, york, zamula and attard in starting lineup but neither staal or walker?

Ellis in on LTIR which gives the team 6.5mil free.

Ellis will go on LTIR after the regular season begins. Then the Flyers have his full cap to work with. It's just a timing issue for cap purposes.

And Sandstrom probably loses the backup role to petersen (or errson)
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 58
Quoting: Dmh1055

Of course, but this is titled: opening night lineup. so of course Ellis is LTIR'd by then, it would be in the days after pre season ends, before they play their first game
3 oct. 2023 à 11 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GMDannyB
Flyers wouldn’t offer that to OTT. It’s already known teams have been asking for a 1st or 1st equivalent and a 2nd is quite literally not that lol

But Ottawa has not taken the deal for a 1st either so something has to give. It's more realistic to be a 2nd rounder. Joseph can still play. For the young Flyers he's also kind of a luxury because they can waive him and bury him to look at young players and not really risk losing him for nothing and if they do his full cap leaves and they still have the 2nd rounder. That's a win win.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 0
Démarrer sujet

Of course, but this is titled: opening night lineup. so of course Ellis is LTIR'd by then, it would be in the days after pre season ends, before they play their first game

Okay, that means Joseph and Walker can come back up. I'm not sure that would be a high priority. The Flyers seem very serious in wanting to develop their young players. Walker isn't a part of their long term as he was just as much of a cap dump by LA as Petersen.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 4

Okay, that means Joseph and Walker can come back up. I'm not sure that would be a high priority. The Flyers seem very serious in wanting to develop their young players. Walker isn't a part of their long term as he was just as much of a cap dump by LA as Petersen.

Hes not part of the long term, but he and staal are two good vets to help the kids develop, (both averaged 18 minutes a night last year on good clubs), and it makes sense not to rush too many young guys. And they will both have good value at TDL, but not if they're just sitting in the AHL.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 7
Danny B is here
But Ottawa has not taken the deal for a 1st either so something has to give. It's more realistic to be a 2nd rounder. Joseph can still play. For the young Flyers he's also kind of a luxury because they can waive him and bury him to look at young players and not really risk losing him for nothing and if they do his full cap leaves and they still have the 2nd rounder. That's a win win.

Something has to give correct, DORION HAS TO GIVE. Why on earth would the flyers give in when they have all the leverage? He’s still owed $9M and has no place on this team. There’s no reason to budge unless ur getting a 1st to do so or you can make it someone else’s problem. Why would they side that has nothing to lose and everything to gain budge?
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 9
Démarrer sujet
These lines are also insane lol

Why? Brink has to play on a higher line to make the team. They won't use him as a 4th liner. Tippett and Frost have the best chemistry at this point but I don't see them playing more than 15 minutes a game. Couturier and Cates will handle the heaviest minutes of the centers. TK, Farabee, Laughton, and Atkinson will be the minute eating wings. Atkinson is blocking young players wherever he plays in the top 9. I like him as a player but his purpose here has been served. I'd rather see him dealt to a contender once he shows he's healthy.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 13
Danny B is here
Why? Brink has to play on a higher line to make the team. They won't use him as a 4th liner. Tippett and Frost have the best chemistry at this point but I don't see them playing more than 15 minutes a game. Couturier and Cates will handle the heaviest minutes of the centers. TK, Farabee, Laughton, and Atkinson will be the minute eating wings. Atkinson is blocking young players wherever he plays in the top 9. I like him as a player but his purpose here has been served. I'd rather see him dealt to a contender once he shows he's healthy.

TK isn’t a 2nd liner. Frost literally played 2C all last year and in preseason while Cates has been 3C. Foerster would be useless on a 4th line he isn’t a checker. York is a LHD. There is no way Andrae goes to 1LHD having never played a single NHL game and barely any AHL games. Torts already said Sanheim is starting at RHD. There’s no shot Attard makes the lineup he is behind a line of guys and had a bad camp. Sandstrom is like the 4th string goalie so I don’t see how he beats out Ersson or Petersen let alone both of them lol. You can go see my post I made a few days ago to see realistically what the lines will look like if both Brink and Foerster make the team which isn’t even guaranteed at this point anyway.
Hammerwise a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Something has to give correct, DORION HAS TO GIVE. Why on earth would the flyers give in when they have all the leverage? He’s still owed $9M and has no place on this team. There’s no reason to budge unless ur getting a 1st to do so or you can make it someone else’s problem. Why would they side that has nothing to lose and everything to gain budge?

Because Joseph still has the ability to be a productive player. He's still a beneficial asset to a team like the Flyers. So bending to make sure they get the player and they get a needed pick is important. They also dump a contract of a player I think they're ready to move on from at this point. Dorion might also be fine with letting Pinto sit out until he caves.
Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 19
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,721
Cant believe thomson, sokolov and JDB will be likely lost for nothing, when each has value. All of those guys are young enough to dewvelop elsewhere and each is probably worth a 4th or better to somebody....but waivers?!?!?!?!?!?! If you had offered Joseph, and sokolov and one of those dmen to a few teams, the cap issues would be done by now.

It's been proved countless times that Dorion has no idea of what he is doing and what happens doesn't mean anything regarding the value of Ottawa's assets.

Just 2 random examples

- Trades Hoffman and a 5th to San Jose (because he doesn't want to trade him in the East) for Boedker and a 6th (lol), then SJ flips him to the Panthers with a 7th for a 2nd, a 4th and a 5th

- Trades Filip Gustavsson, a 24 y/o goalie with great technical skills and potential for a 35 y/o UFA to be in Cam Talbot
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 23
Démarrer sujet
TK isn’t a 2nd liner. Frost literally played 2C all last year and in preseason while Cates has been 3C. Foerster would be useless on a 4th line he isn’t a checker. York is a LHD. There is no way Andrae goes to 1LHD having never played a single NHL game and barely any AHL games. Torts already said Sanheim is starting at RHD. There’s no shot Attard makes the lineup he is behind a line of guys and had a bad camp. Sandstrom is like the 4th string goalie so I don’t see how he beats out Ersson or Petersen let alone both of them lol. You can go see my post I made a few days ago to see realistically what the lines will look like if both Brink and Foerster make the team which isn’t even guaranteed at this point anyway.

I don't really much care for what labels wings get for line combinations. That's the center they're playing with for even strength. Doesn't mean TK won't play the most minutes of any wing. Foerster can also move around. I don't think playing with Hathaway and Poehling is forcing him into grind line only requirements. Those guys can play the game a bit and they can skate. He's not with Deslauriers. As for the Centers I do care about their labeling. You said yourself that Frost was 2nd line center last year and I have to ask you, who was ahead of him? It wasn't Couturier because he was hurt. The only answer is Cates. He clearly played more minutes last year of any center on the team. Laughton and TK were the only forwards with more minutes. You might view Cates as a 3rd line center because of how he plays but Torts' trusts him in all situations and that's going to get him bigger minutes. He's the 2nd pivot behind Couturier. Frost is the 2nd scoring center if you like looking at it that way but that's how he'll be deployed not how his minutes played will be reflected across a long season.
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 55
Danny B is here
Because Joseph still has the ability to be a productive player. He's still a beneficial asset to a team like the Flyers. So bending to make sure they get the player and they get a needed pick is important. They also dump a contract of a player I think they're ready to move on from at this point. Dorion might also be fine with letting Pinto sit out until he caves.

Yeah we can agree to disagree on “productive” there’s a reason it takes a 1st or even if you think a 2nd to dump him lol
3 oct. 2023 à 12 h 56
Danny B is here
I don't really much care for what labels wings get for line combinations. That's the center they're playing with for even strength. Doesn't mean TK won't play the most minutes of any wing. Foerster can also move around. I don't think playing with Hathaway and Poehling is forcing him into grind line only requirements. Those guys can play the game a bit and they can skate. He's not with Deslauriers. As for the Centers I do care about their labeling. You said yourself that Frost was 2nd line center last year and I have to ask you, who was ahead of him? It wasn't Couturier because he was hurt. The only answer is Cates. He clearly played more minutes last year of any center on the team. Laughton and TK were the only forwards with more minutes. You might view Cates as a 3rd line center because of how he plays but Torts' trusts him in all situations and that's going to get him bigger minutes. He's the 2nd pivot behind Couturier. Frost is the 2nd scoring center if you like looking at it that way but that's how he'll be deployed not how his minutes played will be reflected across a long season.

You asked why and then I told you why to everything, you ignored half of it and say idc to the other half lol good talk
3 oct. 2023 à 15 h 1
Démarrer sujet
You asked why and then I told you why to everything, you ignored half of it and say idc to the other half lol good talk

I said I don't care much for what combinations wings are on. It's about finding the right fit. I think Brink needs to play with more offensively savvy players. Obviously Konecny is a first line wing but that doesn't mean his line will at even strength. The only ignore is you ignoring your statement about Frost being the 2nd line center when Couturier wasn't playing but forgetting who was first during that time. None other than Noah Cates. Only Laughton and TK played more minutes per game than Cates at Forward last season and as we know those two predominantly played at wing. That's a fact not an opinion. I don't foresee, Tortorella changing his usage of his centers unless Couturier clearly shows he's not the player he once was, which is entirely possible.

Brink and Foerster should make the team. With the amount of depth, they have on the wings it would be nice to see an even deployment to start the year and opportunities to continue to let the young players play before deciding if anyone needs to be sent down to the AHL.
3 oct. 2023 à 15 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Yeah we can agree to disagree on “productive” there’s a reason it takes a 1st or even if you think a 2nd to dump him lol

Joseph has missed a lot of games. When he plays he's a good player and a nice depth piece. The reason he's costing such a premium to move is the length of his deal and Ottawa's cap mismanagement. That's not Joseph's fault. He's exactly the type of player the Flyers should target to get more assets though with the thought that he himself is also an asset.
3 oct. 2023 à 15 h 9
Démarrer sujet

Regarding the goalies,

Hart is the Starter. I think we agree on that. Ersson is the #2 but he's better off starting for the Phantoms. Sandstrom or Petersen then becomes the debate for backup. I think Sandstrom is clearly better than Petersen so he should be the backup. Petersen has been absolutely atrocious in the preseason. If anything happens to Hart, Ersson will get called up and take over the starter duties. I don't think there's any question about that.

The only real question for the goalies is if the Flyers want more of a timeshare in goal between Ersson and Hart. That's the only way Ersson makes the team now is if their opinion of Hart has fallen that far to not make him the de facto starter.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage