Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de COL
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $81 781 576 $129 910 $1 850 000 $1 718 424 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
897 500 $897 500 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
C
RFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Flames de Calgary
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 4
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 700 000 $2 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
14 juill. 2023 à 0 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 908
No. Just no. Seattle is not trading Wright. And even if they did, it would be for an established young C. Lindholm is good but not worth a possible 1C that is just 20 yrs old this year.
McRanteskog a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 1 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 726
Quoting: Jacketsman61
No. Just no. Seattle is not trading Wright. And even if they did, it would be for an established young C. Lindholm is good but not worth a possible 1C that is just 20 yrs old this year.

...?

How is Lindholm not established?

SEA is pretty much in their window right now and Lindholm is 28. It's not like he's some dinosaur.

I think if anything, SEA needs to seriously add to this trade... it's definitely not a 1 for 1. Wright has only 8 NHL games played and is in no guarantee to be anywhere close to Lindholm at any point in his career
14 juill. 2023 à 2 h 37
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,993
Quoting: mvp13
...?

SEA is pretty much in their window right now and Lindholm is 28. It's not like he's some dinosaur.

I think if anything, SEA needs to seriously add to this trade... it's definitely not a 1 for 1. Wright has only 8 NHL games played and is in no guarantee to be anywhere close to Lindholm at any point in his career

Simply put, you don't trade elite upside prospects for 1 year rentals. If Lindholm was 25 with 4 years left on his deal, maybe. I personally think Lindholm is overrated and was carried by Gaudreau and Tk tho, which is more evident in his dropoff on their departure. Not someone you trade a top prospect for at all.
McRanteskog, Jacketsman61 et benjgc a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 4 h 10
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 22
I would wait till the deadline to make a play for a pending UFA like Lindholm. I also think Wright is a huge overpayment at this point.

As for Dunn, I hope he takes 7M AAV but I feel it could end up being 8M+ with the cap expected to rise.
14 juill. 2023 à 9 h 28
RETIRED
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,481
COL can’t take on Wennbergs cap hit without someone like RyJo having a season ending injury or something
TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 9 h 33
RETIRED
...?

LMAO god is this ever a bad take.

Does it escape your mind that Wright projects to be a franchise C with a much higher upside than a career 55p/season player?

By your logic “Wright only has 8 NHL games… no guarantee to be close to Lindholm”etc. why not just trade for Bedard instead? He’s got no NHL games played, hasn’t proven to be as good as Lindholm either lol XD
vikhodush, TJTwolf et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
...?

What?! This logic is backwards. SEA trading for Lindholm closed their window way more quickly. Either you’ve just traded away a top 5 pick with substantial upside when he’s 20 (lol at he’s only played 8 games as being part of your argument) for either a rental or somebody they extend big dollars and term and he ends up falling off in a few years and becomes an anchor to them.

Wild wild wild take.
McRanteskog a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 13 h 53
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 169
Quoting: McRanteskog

Does it escape your mind that Wright projects to be a franchise C with a much higher upside than a career 55p/season player?

By your logic “Wright only has 8 NHL games… no guarantee to be close to Lindholm”etc. why not just trade for Bedard instead? He’s got no NHL games played, hasn’t proven to be as good as Lindholm either lol XD

I get not wanting to trade Wright for Lindholm, but you're being disingenuous portraying Lindholm as a 55 point player. That's like saying Wright will score at a 0.25ppg pace for his whole career. Lindholm averages 72 pts/82 games since coming to Calgary and if Wright becomes a player of that caliber, then it's probably close to best scenario for him. I actually Wright and Lindholm were quite similar as prospects
mvp13 a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 14 h 48

lmfao, There's an astounding difference here that I'm amazed would even need to be pointed out... one of those two players has been the consensus #1 overall pick and compared to HHOFers for the last three to five years. The other was never really the consensus #1 and fell off to #4. Then did nothing of merit with his NHL shot (to be fair, his TOI was abysmal, but there's gotta be a reason for that, and it's probably the same one that saw him drop to 4 anyway). There is no comparison between the two.

Besides the fact that yes, there is certainly the possibility Bedard doesn't surpass Lindholm, either. Lindholm definitely wasn't carried, the year all 3 of them put up career numbers was a massive point jump for all of them. Even besides that one year, he's still close to a point per game every season. On the SEA team above, he'd be the 2C playing with better wingers than he had last year in CGY, even if he matches his "measely" output of 60 points, that's still a great expectation for a 2C, and certainly not one SEA can expect from Wright any time soon.
14 juill. 2023 à 14 h 59
Quoting: vikhodush
What?! This logic is backwards. SEA trading for Lindholm closed their window way more quickly. Either you’ve just traded away a top 5 pick with substantial upside when he’s 20 (lol at he’s only played 8 games as being part of your argument) for either a rental or somebody they extend big dollars and term and he ends up falling off in a few years and becomes an anchor to them.

Wild wild wild take.

How on earth does getting a formidable 2C in his prime years close the window? Instead, you'd rather wait for 5 years to see if Wright ever gets up to speed? With the wingers you have, the window is now. But there's no way CGY would do this as is, they could get much more for Lindholm if they do choose to trade him.
14 juill. 2023 à 16 h 24
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 908
How on earth does getting a formidable 2C in his prime years close the window? Instead, you'd rather wait for 5 years to see if Wright ever gets up to speed? With the wingers you have, the window is now. But there's no way CGY would do this as is, they could get much more for Lindholm if they do choose to trade him.

Ok, follow the logic. Seattle trades for Lindholm. Lindholm signs extension. He gets 8x8. Seattle likely gets 4-6 yrs of a point producer before Father Time makes this contract bad for the last two years. Or, Seattle keeps Wright. Let him play in the OHL or make the team out of camp. He and Beniers become a formidable duo at C and Seattle enjoys having the hardest position to acquire set for the next decade. (And btw, they could just try and sign him via UFA next summer) Now, which one do they choose? Hmm….🤔
vikhodush et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 16 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362

They’re not losing any significant pieces from last season and were already a good team that made some noise unexpectedly in the playoffs. They can easily do the same thing next season and then go after lindholm in UFA (or go after a number of other options) while keeping Wright which would allow them to keep their window open for 10 more years.

You’re making unnecessary team building moves that don’t really make them more of a contender while simultaneously making their “window” go from long term contenders to 2-3 years of going for it. Nobody would actually make these types of moves unless they were playing a video game.
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 16 h 33
Quoting: Jacketsman61
Ok, follow the logic. Seattle trades for Lindholm. Lindholm signs extension. He gets 8x8. Seattle likely gets 4-6 yrs of a point producer before Father Time makes this contract bad for the last two years. Or, Seattle keeps Wright. Let him play in the OHL or make the team out of camp. He and Beniers become a formidable duo at C and Seattle enjoys having the hardest position to acquire set for the next decade. (And btw, they could just try and sign him via UFA next summer) Now, which one do they choose? Hmm….🤔

...?

I don't think you understand what a "window" is or how it works.

All of their wingers are currently in their prime years. Their window is NOW with the current lineup. Thus, you would want a centerman to match.

How is this difficult to comprehend...?

Wright is a big MAYBE in several years from now when nearly the entire roster will need to be overhauled, Lindholm is a slam dunk for the next 6 years, at the very least
14 juill. 2023 à 16 h 34
Quoting: vikhodush
They’re not losing any significant pieces from last season and were already a good team that made some noise unexpectedly in the playoffs. They can easily do the same thing next season and then go after lindholm in UFA (or go after a number of other options) while keeping Wright which would allow them to keep their window open for 10 more years.

You’re making unnecessary team building moves that don’t really make them more of a contender while simultaneously making their “window” go from long term contenders to 2-3 years of going for it. Nobody would actually make these types of moves unless they were playing a video game.

I'm not making any moves. I didn't make this team. I'm sinply saying CGY would not do this, and SEA would need to seriously add, which for some reason has started a failing witch hunt...

There's also no way Lindholm will make it to the UFA market, he's either going to sign with them or be traded somewhere that he signs immediately to. He's too good of a player. So I wouldn't bank on that either
14 juill. 2023 à 16 h 53
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,993
I'm not making any moves. I didn't make this team. I'm sinply saying CGY would not do this, and SEA would need to seriously add, which for some reason has started a failing witch hunt...

There's also no way Lindholm will make it to the UFA market, he's either going to sign with them or be traded somewhere that he signs immediately to. He's too good of a player. So I wouldn't bank on that either

This is the same as trading Lafreniere for someone like Garland... Laf isn't proven, Garland is the obvious better player right now. But obviously the rangers decline because Laf has more upside.
Same idea, Wright has far more upside than Lindholm. Lindholm is a rental which means they are trading their whole future for potentially half a season. Doesn't make sense at all. There are far more logical ways to make a Lindholm trade go through. Let's not pretend you know anything about what Lindholm will do on his next contract either.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
14 juill. 2023 à 17 h 20
Quoting: Wqrrior
This is the same as trading Lafreniere for someone like Garland... Laf isn't proven, Garland is the obvious better player right now. But obviously the rangers decline because Laf has more upside.
Same idea, Wright has far more upside than Lindholm. Lindholm is a rental which means they are trading their whole future for potentially half a season. Doesn't make sense at all. There are far more logical ways to make a Lindholm trade go through. Let's not pretend you know anything about what Lindholm will do on his next contract either.

Garland is not a top line player and is not close to being a point per game. That is not a close comparable to Wright vs Lindholm. Lafreniere also has more points and experience to show that something could blossom vs Wright
14 juill. 2023 à 18 h 43
RETIRED
Quoting: Erbas1915
I get not wanting to trade Wright for Lindholm, but you're being disingenuous portraying Lindholm as a 55 point player. That's like saying Wright will score at a 0.25ppg pace for his whole career. Lindholm averages 72 pts/82 games since coming to Calgary and if Wright becomes a player of that caliber, then it's probably close to best scenario for him. I actually Wright and Lindholm were quite similar as prospects

Lmao, my math is flawed? I’m using a 743 game sample size, you are using an 8 game sample size.

Explain to me how my math is wrong lol
16 juill. 2023 à 1 h 6
Lmao, my math is flawed? I’m using a 743 game sample size, you are using an 8 game sample size.

Explain to me how my math is wrong lol

Your math is flawed because Lindholn is not a 55pt player, his recent history is a 70 pt player. Using his career average that factors in data from as far back as 9 years ago is silly lol. That’s like you calling Tage Thompson a 53 point player because that’s his career average lol. Your whole argument suggests you have a very poor ability to evaluate data lol

And again, best case scenario for Wright is one day he ends up as good as lindholm is right now
16 juill. 2023 à 10 h 39
RETIRED
Your math is flawed because Lindholn is not a 55pt player, his recent history is a 70 pt player. Using his career average that factors in data from as far back as 9 years ago is silly lol. That’s like you calling Tage Thompson a 53 point player because that’s his career average lol. Your whole argument suggests you have a very poor ability to evaluate data lol

And again, best case scenario for Wright is one day he ends up as good as lindholm is right now

Using career data is flawed? So using your logic of recent data only, EK65 is a 101 pt per season player? Lmao

How do you not comprehend the basic logic of using a players career numbers as a basis of determining what they are/ what their expected production should be. This is a widely accepted sports wide concept.

Using career long averages weeds out the outlier bad seasons as well as the outlier high seasons. This is basic stuff here
16 juill. 2023 à 11 h 2
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,479
Ah yes, an Avs fan who’s salty about losing to Seattle making a Kraken AGM, surely they will make something realistic.
Brian9Rogers a aimé ceci.
16 juill. 2023 à 13 h 56
Using career data is flawed? So using your logic of recent data only, EK65 is a 101 pt per season player? Lmao

How do you not comprehend the basic logic of using a players career numbers as a basis of determining what they are/ what their expected production should be. This is a widely accepted sports wide concept.

Using career long averages weeds out the outlier bad seasons as well as the outlier high seasons. This is basic stuff here

You think Craig Conroy is going to Lindholm’s agent and saying he should be paid as a 55 point player lol? I mean come on, surely you must be brighter than that. The fact that he had like 40 points when he was 20 is irrelevant to what he produces now, not to mention how scoring is up like 20% since 2015. You appear to have a very simpleminded view of how to interpret data. You are aware than players and the game itself evolve over time right lol?

Using your logic whoever signs Jonathan Toews should expect him to score 68 points since that’s his career average, wow you’re a real data expert lol
16 juill. 2023 à 17 h 8
RETIRED
You think Craig Conroy is going to Lindholm’s agent and saying he should be paid as a 55 point player lol? I mean come on, surely you must be brighter than that. The fact that he had like 40 points when he was 20 is irrelevant to what he produces now, not to mention how scoring is up like 20% since 2015. You appear to have a very simpleminded view of how to interpret data. You are aware than players and the game itself evolve over time right lol?

Using your logic whoever signs Jonathan Toews should expect him to score 68 points since that’s his career average, wow you’re a real data expert lol

Using his stats from when Lindholm was 20 is just as relevant as using just his numbers from two seasons ago when he had players like Johnny hockey and Tkachuk padding his point totals. Funny how when they left he gravitated from 82pts back to a number much closer to his 55 pt average lol

As for Toews, great selection. Pick the aging player battling long COVID symptoms which is a considerable outside factor (ie health issue) which would obviously prevent him from playing to his capabilities XD let me help you find other sick/injured/aging players to support your argument (Kane/Price/Seabrook maybe).

Youre still new around here, and learning, I get it

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage