Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2283 500 000 $82 834 167 $850 000 $0 $665 833 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 7
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Predators de Nashville
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
1 900 000 $1 900 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
G
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 4
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,350
Easy pass on the Columbus trade
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 5
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: mv21227

And even then, we all know there has to be at least another shoe to drop on Columbus's backend. Whether Boqvist is the odd man out there, who knows
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 17
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,880
Quoting: Knuckl3s
And even then, we all know there has to be at least another shoe to drop on Columbus's backend. Whether Boqvist is the odd man out there, who knows

I quite like Podkolzin and I hope he flourishes. However, his development and the team's handling of his development haven't been good. Multiple wingers, Mikheyev and Beau, have quickly been given more opportunities than him. Sadly he was playing less than 10 mins a night last season, even when W/Ls didn't matter. And that could happen again this season unless he's playing top line with Raty in Abby.

Allvin is very partial to Swedes. He may be in on Boqvist, who if it weren't for injuries, it wouldn't be a consideration that CBJ could move him. And that might be a risk Allvin takes.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 28
Banni
Quoting: Prime_Jimbo
I quite like Podkolzin and I hope he flourishes. However, his development and the team's handling of his development haven't been good. Multiple wingers, Mikheyev and Beau, have quickly been given more opportunities than him. Sadly he was playing less than 10 mins a night last season, even when W/Ls didn't matter. And that could happen again this season unless he's playing top line with Raty in Abby.

Allvin is very partial to Swedes. He may be in on Boqvist, who if it weren't for injuries, it wouldn't be a consideration that CBJ could move him. And that might be a risk Allvin takes.

Podkolzin's development most certainly hasn't been mishandled by management or player development staff, it was Bruce's fault he had a sophomore slump
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 31
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Podkolzin's development most certainly hasn't been mishandled by management or player development staff, it was Bruce's fault he had a sophomore slump

Tocchet was playing him 7 minutes a night at the end of the year as well. And when management is bringing in more wingers that take away his minutes, it's also on them.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 30
I quite like this trade from a ducks perspective. They have a lot of centers and not enough true wingers. I’d accept from the ducks
Prime_Jimbo a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 32
Banni
Tocchet was playing him 7 minutes a night at the end of the year as well. And when management is bringing in more wingers that take away his minutes, it's also on them.

They didn't sign anymore wingers to block out Podkolzin. Gotta give a full season under Tocchet and a chance for Podz to bounce back. Still way way too early to write him off
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 39
Démarrer sujet
VAN
They didn't sign anymore wingers to block out Podkolzin. Gotta give a full season under Tocchet and a chance for Podz to bounce back. Still way way too early to write him off

Bringing in Mikheyev and Beau does that. It may not be directly related to Pod but it certainly didn't help him. And as noted, he had less average ice time per game under Tocchet.

We saw a similar example going back further to Pearson's extension and bringing in Garland, that stunted Hog's minutes.

I wouldn't say it's giving up, Boqvist is very talented.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 42
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,263
Not sure I'd want Podkolzin for Boqvist. He definitely wouldn't have a top 6 spot on the Jackets and he'd struggle to get into the top 9 ahead of Chinakhov, Texier, or Voronkov and they've got Dumais, Malatesta, and Brindley coming up in the next few years as well.
benjgc a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 45
Banni
Bringing in Mikheyev and Beau does that. It may not be directly related to Pod but it certainly didn't help him. And as noted, he had less average ice time per game under Tocchet.

We saw a similar example going back further to Pearson's extension and bringing in Garland, that stunted Hog's minutes.

I wouldn't say it's giving up, Boqvist is very talented.

Benning re-signed Pearson and brought in Garland, not Allvin's problem. Beauvillier wasn't there the entire season, and Mikheyev has speed where as Podkolzin doesn't. Also, I don't see Hoglander ever reaching the same offensive level as Garland, so it's not as much of a redundancy between them as some make it out to be. As for Boqvist, yes, he's talented, but a Tyson Barrie carbon copy is the last thing Vancouver needs on the right side of defense, and I don't see anything in Boqvist's game or development trajectory to be convinced that his ceiling is anything more than that
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 46
Banni
Quoting: dk325
Not sure I'd want Podkolzin for Boqvist. He definitely wouldn't have a top 6 spot on the Jackets and he'd struggle to get into the top 9 ahead of Chinakhov, Texier, or Voronkov and they've got Dumais, Malatesta, and Brindley coming up in the next few years as well.

He'd probably knock out Texier and give Chinakhov a run for his money
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 49
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Benning re-signed Pearson and brought in Garland, not Allvin's problem. Beauvillier wasn't there the entire season, and Mikheyev has speed where as Podkolzin doesn't. Also, I don't see Hoglander ever reaching the same offensive level as Garland, so it's not as much of a redundancy between them as some make it out to be. As for Boqvist, yes, he's talented, but a Tyson Barrie carbon copy is the last thing Vancouver needs on the right side of defense, and I don't see anything in Boqvist's game or development trajectory to be convinced that his ceiling is anything more than that

It was an example. Obviously not Allvin's moves but now his problem. Pod may be 4th line RW. He's certainly 5th/6th on the LW depth. Hopefully they do him right and have him start in Abby unless Garland is moved or he earns his time. I think the team could use more RHD even with Hronek's addition as the two other spots are up for grabs after this season. Maybe another way to solve that than Pod.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 52
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
He'd probably knock out Texier and give Chinakhov a run for his money

Bold. Texier was in the middle of a significant breakout when his family tragedy occurred. He had like 19 points in 23 games and was looking dominant at 5v5 and on the PK. Chinakhov was starting to hit his groove too last year before his high ankle sprain that pretty much ended his season.
benjgc a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 53
Banni
It was an example. Obviously not Allvin's moves but now his problem. Pod may be 4th line RW. He's certainly 5th/6th on the LW depth. Hopefully they do him right and have him start in Abby unless Garland is moved or he earns his time. I think the team could use more RHD even with Hronek's addition as the two other spots are up for grabs after this season. Maybe another way to solve that than Pod.

They'll easily find a better stylistic fit on the right side than Boqvist, c'mon man. Worst case scenario for Podkolzin is a 3rd line checking winger that can provide some secondary scoring
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 53
Banni
Bold. Texier was in the middle of a significant breakout when his family tragedy occurred. He had like 19 points in 23 games and was looking dominant at 5v5 and on the PK. Chinakhov was starting to hit his groove too last year before his high ankle sprain that pretty much ended his season.

Chinakhov might come out of the gate slow, and Texier isn't even sober. You're reaching way too far with that glass-half-full approach
4 juill. 2023 à 2 h 58
Démarrer sujet
VAN
They'll easily find a better stylistic fit on the right side than Boqvist, c'mon man. Worst case scenario for Podkolzin is a 3rd line checking winger that can provide some secondary scoring

I'd love that but I believe Tocchet will play Pearson and Garland over him. Leaves him, Studs and Hog for the 4th line RW or Abby.
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 1
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Chinakhov might come out of the gate slow, and Texier isn't even sober. You're reaching way too far with that glass-half-full approach

You're clearly showing your ignorance. Texier was on LoA to grieve because of multiple deaths in his family. He had no substance abuse issue. They used the wellness program as a technicality to extend the LoA Columbus had granted him.
benjgc a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 2
Banni
I'd love that but I believe Tocchet will play Pearson and Garland over him. Leaves him, Studs and Hog for the 4th line RW or Abby.

Tocchet isn't like Sutter or Cassidy, he'll give the young guys a chance. Honestly, I'm not even sure I really buy that Pearson will be healthy enough to start the season, even if his hand has healed itself for the most part. Even if Podz and Hoglander play on the 4th line, if they're good enough, I can see a world where they get 15+ minutes of ice time a night
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 3
Banni
You're clearly showing your ignorance. Texier was on LoA to grieve because of multiple deaths in his family. He had no substance abuse issue. They used the wellness program as a technicality to extend the LoA Columbus had granted him.

Do we know how many deaths? I could have sworn the story I read about the matter mentioned something about alcohol
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 5
Dolzhenkov Is Coming
Do we know how many deaths? I could have sworn the story I read about the matter mentioned something about alcohol

Whatever story you're referencing is horse ****. The words from Jarmo's mouth were that he "lost people close to him". There has been no further details out of respect for the privacy of him and his family. He played for Zurich through this past season so he could be closer to his remaining family in France.
benjgc a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 9
Banni
Whatever story you're referencing is horse ****. The words from Jarmo's mouth were that he "lost people close to him". There has been no further details out of respect for the privacy of him and his family. He played for Zurich through this past season so he could be closer to his remaining family in France.

Okay, I get it, I guess I didn't consider that the player assistance program accounts for grief counselling as well
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 9
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Tocchet isn't like Sutter or Cassidy, he'll give the young guys a chance. Honestly, I'm not even sure I really buy that Pearson will be healthy enough to start the season, even if his hand has healed itself for the most part. Even if Podz and Hoglander play on the 4th line, if they're good enough, I can see a world where they get 15+ minutes of ice time a night

Tocchet already showed his hand. He'll ride the top guys for heavy minutes. Even in meaningless win/loss games, Hughes was 25-30 mins a night. Top forwards ate up a to of ice time.
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 11
Banni
Tocchet already showed his hand. He'll ride the top guys for heavy minutes. Even in meaningless win/loss games, Hughes was 25-30 mins a night. Top forwards ate up a to of ice time.

No he didn't. That had more to do with creating a culture of meritocracy than it was about chasing results. What ignorance man
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 18
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,350

Boqvist isn’t the type of dman we need. He’d be stuck on the 3rd pair since he’s not good enough defensively to play with Hughes, and Hronek will be playing 2nd pair
Knuckl3s a aimé ceci.
4 juill. 2023 à 3 h 21
Démarrer sujet
VAN
Boqvist isn’t the type of dman we need. He’d be stuck on the 3rd pair since he’s not good enough defensively to play with Hughes, and Hronek will be playing 2nd pair

Good pair with Cole potentially.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage