Transactions
TOR
  1. Hanifin, Noah (2 000 000 $ retained)
CGY
  1. Liljegren, Timothy
  2. Villeneuve, William
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
TOR
  1. Crouse, Lawson (1 290 000 $ retained)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYI
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de CHI
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2183 500 000 $79 766 783 $0 $0 $3 733 217 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 010 000 $3 010 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AD, C, AG
UFA - 1
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Flames de Calgary
-762 500 $-762 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 150 000 $4 150 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
766 667 $766 667 $
G
RFA - 2
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 80
Cant wait to see what Cane fans are gonna rebutle lol
To be it seems to be gutting of a trade..Mitch should retire a Leaf..stability is important. I dont thoiink we should have signed Klingberg..his 4M hit is not worth what he brings..I think Gus was just as risky defensively and has as much creative offensive skill for far less money (although not a RD, and that brings me to Timmins..let the kid play a full season with some PP duty and see if he gains the confidence..I thonk hes as good as Klingberg and hes a RD younger and cheaper..whats with the leafs not developing guys..?
and Domi I love as a signing but hes just a tad cheaper than Kerfoot (whipping boy) and has far less defensive ability and versatility..although more offense and bite..alsmost a side step instead of fwd one imo..will Bert be better than Bunts? lets see...is it training camp yet?
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 14
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,039
You want Carolina's 2nd pairing AND their top producer for an AHL filler in Timmins, an ageing and decline D man in Brodie, and a guy that doesn't help the scoring issues in Marner? This gets laughed at. The only roster piece you may get out of Raleigh for Marner is Teravainen. I'm not including Drury or Coghlan in this, because they both could go too, but otherwise it really doesn't make sense. Marner doesn't score enough to gut the D core
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 31
Démarrer sujet
DanyHeatley4allstar
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Quoting: Caniac2000
You want Carolina's 2nd pairing AND their top producer for an AHL filler in Timmins, an ageing and decline D man in Brodie, and a guy that doesn't help the scoring issues in Marner? This gets laughed at. The only roster piece you may get out of Raleigh for Marner is Teravainen. I'm not including Drury or Coghlan in this, because they both could go too, but otherwise it really doesn't make sense. Marner doesn't score enough to gut the D core

Its funny that you say that, and yet Marner is better and more valuable than every single player on Carolina. Brodie was a top-5 defensive defender in the league this year according to JF analytics, he is a player that would fit in beautifully under Brind'Amour. Timmins is a third pairing offensive option in this league, he just doesn't fit the leafs system, especially with the signing of Klingberg which no one seems to like, including me. This is a fair trade because the 3 Canes players I added are free agents after next year, which reduces their value. Marner has 2 years of control and is a far superior player to anyone on your roster, he alone is worth close to the trio of Necas Skjei and Pesce
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 34
Démarrer sujet
DanyHeatley4allstar
Quoting: Mortarhead
Cant wait to see what Cane fans are gonna rebutle lol
To be it seems to be gutting of a trade..Mitch should retire a Leaf..stability is important. I dont thoiink we should have signed Klingberg..his 4M hit is not worth what he brings..I think Gus was just as risky defensively and has as much creative offensive skill for far less money (although not a RD, and that brings me to Timmins..let the kid play a full season with some PP duty and see if he gains the confidence..I thonk hes as good as Klingberg and hes a RD younger and cheaper..whats with the leafs not developing guys..?
and Domi I love as a signing but hes just a tad cheaper than Kerfoot (whipping boy) and has far less defensive ability and versatility..although more offense and bite..alsmost a side step instead of fwd one imo..will Bert be better than Bunts? lets see...is it training camp yet?

I think Bertuzzi will be far better than Bunting because not only is he better at the rat gig, he is stronger, a better fighter, and a far-more skilled hockey player. He was likely the best Bruin in the playoffs aside from Pastrnak. I don't like the Klingberg signing either, same with Reaves and Kampf but you can't undue them now. I like the Domi signing though because he will produce far more than Kerfoot ever would.
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 1,221
Marner is not going anywhere, so kind of pointless. He easily becomes the Canes best player and we get two pending FA dmen (meh, not an upgrade on Brodie - at least defensively) and a good young 2nd line winger. Not enough but again - doesn’t matter, because he is not getting moved
Mortarhead a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 52
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,039
Quoting: Maximporebski
Its funny that you say that, and yet Marner is better and more valuable than every single player on Carolina. Brodie was a top-5 defensive defender in the league this year according to JF analytics, he is a player that would fit in beautifully under Brind'Amour. Timmins is a third pairing offensive option in this league, he just doesn't fit the leafs system, especially with the signing of Klingberg which no one seems to like, including me. This is a fair trade because the 3 Canes players I added are free agents after next year, which reduces their value. Marner has 2 years of control and is a far superior player to anyone on your roster, he alone is worth close to the trio of Necas Skjei and Pesce

Marner also has a no move, which lowers his value, is overpaid by millions, which lowers his value, and makes almost 11 million in a flat cap league. Pesce and Skjei were a top 3 defensive pairing last season in terms of xG, they were dominant, and you want that for a dude whose point totals are inflated by playing with Matthews (roughly 70% of his points have a Matthews factor per hockeyviz). Marner isn't worth this to any other team in the league, get real
3 juill. 2023 à 15 h 52
Rejoint: févr. 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 37
Quoting: Maximporebski

If Marner is as godly as you've described, why is it that the team with him and Matthews (who I'm going to assume you hold in even higher regards than Marner) can't seem to complete with the old little southern market team. Please do explain Carolina's 32 playoff wins (7 series) over the last 5 years compared to the Leafs 16 (1 series). You all literally had Eric Tulsky in your hand, and sad, nahhhh we like Treliving. Would of been the best pick-up your team made all year, now the rest of the league gets to sit back and watch you unravel.
3 juill. 2023 à 21 h 43
Démarrer sujet
DanyHeatley4allstar
Quoting: Caniac2000
Marner also has a no move, which lowers his value, is overpaid by millions, which lowers his value, and makes almost 11 million in a flat cap league. Pesce and Skjei were a top 3 defensive pairing last season in terms of xG, they were dominant, and you want that for a dude whose point totals are inflated by playing with Matthews (roughly 70% of his points have a Matthews factor per hockeyviz). Marner isn't worth this to any other team in the league, get real

Mitch Marner is a 10.9M player because he is one of the best playmakers in the world, has the ability to score 30, is one of the best defensive forwards in the league, and an elite penalty killer. He also has a better ppg ratio in the playoffs than any current Carolina Hurricane, which is why he is far better than any player on Carolina - a team that lacks elite talent - a team that lacks elite offensive players. Get real, Carolina has no ability to recruit or sign players of Marner's stature. Toronto doesn't need him because we need depth, not high end talent. Carolina is the exact opposite.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage