Forums/Armchair-GM

Hanifin trade

Créé par: pensfan21
Équipe: 2023-24 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 29 juin 2023
Publié: 29 juin 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Pens apparently in play for Noah Hanifin, but I know Dubas said we likely will not be trading an 1sts. Can this trade be done without a 1st round pick? Seems unlikely to me, but wanted to see what you all thought.
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de NYR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1783 500 000 $64 123 092 $0 $0 $19 376 908 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
825 000 $825 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 19
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,265
Pickering and a second?
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 19
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,437
Didn't Dubas say they wouldn't be trading 1sts last season with the Leafs too?
Imagine874859 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 20
I play. You?
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 274
Toffoli only got them a 3rd. Calgary really has no choice than to take the best they can get because they aren't resigning
Imagine874859 et pensfan21 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 21
Pens are better
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 589
Considering what Toffoli went for, Smith and a 2nd would probably be enough
pensfan21 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 21
Birddog
Rejoint: mai 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 241
Quoting: AC14
Didn't Dubas say they wouldn't be trading 1sts last season with the Leafs too?

He traded 6 first round picks in his five years with the Leafs. The Leafs had 3 picks this year and are missing high picks in each of the next 3 years. Dubas is a clown.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,271
Quoting: Newtown
He traded 6 first round picks in his five years with the Leafs. The Leafs had 3 picks this year and are missing high picks in each of the next 3 years. Dubas is a clown.

There's a price to winning. Leafs are in win now mode 100% they should be trading their picks. Their roster is good enough to win a cup imo, one of the most stacked last year. Pens are 1-2 years away from a rebuild, and while we are still trying to compete I don't think it's smart to trade any 1sts. Unless we look really good at deadline. I think Dubas approach for us is smart.
Imagine874859 et LFG a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Imagine874859
Considering what Toffoli went for, Smith and a 2nd would probably be enough

I think Pens would take that trade easily. And I could kind of see something like that happening. Although I do really like Smith, either him or POJ would be heading the other way.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 29
Birddog
Quoting: pensfan21
There's a price to winning. Leafs are in win now mode 100% they should be trading their picks. Their roster is good enough to win a cup imo, one of the most stacked last year. Pens are 1-2 years away from a rebuild, and while we are still trying to compete I don't think it's smart to trade any 1sts. Unless we look really good at deadline. I think Dubas approach for us is smart.

He left out the winning part. They were even more stacked when he was hired.

Have a look at his trade history. He gets credit for building a team that he didn’t build. All the core pieces were there when he got hired and a few others that he squandered away.

Good luck, but I for one am glad he is gone.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 30
Rejoint: sept. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Calgary accepts
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 30
Pens are better
I think Pens would take that trade easily. And I could kind of see something like that happening. Although I do really like Smith, either him or POJ would be heading the other way.

I'm hoping they keep POJ because of the statements he made at the NHL awards
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 31
Pens are better
He left out the winning part. They were even more stacked when he was hired.

Have a look at his trade history. He gets credit for building a team that he didn’t build. All the core pieces were there when he got hired and a few others that he squandered away.

Good luck, but I for one am glad he is gone.

Lol blaming Dubas is pretty funny. He made the right moves and gave every opportunity for the team to be successful. It's on the players at this point.
pensfan21 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 50
Démarrer sujet
I'm hoping they keep POJ because of the statements he made at the NHL awards

I feel that. Seems like a great guy. I think Smith has a higher ceiling, but POJ has a much higher floor if that makes sense. If POJ can bulk a little he'll be a very solid D for us. It's a tough one picking between the two.
29 juin 2023 à 18 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Lol blaming Dubas is pretty funny. He made the right moves and gave every opportunity for the team to be successful. It's on the players at this point.

I thought Dubas did a really good job there, and apparently he was restricted by Shannahan as well. Him having a trade for Take Thompson and being struck down is a big example. I thought he had an almost perfect TDL last year too, gave Toronto everything they needed.
29 juin 2023 à 19 h 43
Rejoint: sept. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 125
I thought Dubas did a really good job there, and apparently he was restricted by Shannahan as well. Him having a trade for Take Thompson and being struck down is a big example. I thought he had an almost perfect TDL last year too, gave Toronto everything they needed.

Did he actually try to trade for Thompson? I’ve never heard that anywhere?
29 juin 2023 à 19 h 48
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GladeBang12
Did he actually try to trade for Thompson? I’ve never heard that anywhere?

Went to find the source and just realized it was one of those fake accounts. It was Frank Serevelli, exact same twitter handle and profile picture but they changed like one letter in his name. Got me pretty good there
29 juin 2023 à 21 h 29
Birddog

What right moves? Don’t generalize. Tell us?

Trading Kadri?
Trading Marleau and a 1st for nothing?
Mason Marchment for Denis Malgin?
Connor Brown for 1 awful season of Cody Ceci?
Kapanen for a 1st seemed good until he passed on Guhle and Schneider to draft Amirov.
Matt Martin for nothing and they’ve been searching for someone to protect their young stars ever since.
Nick Foligno for a 1st and 2 4ths? LOL!
Dave Ritich for a 3rd. Dave played 4 games and had a .888 save %.
Muzzin that turned into Bjornfot, Grundstrum and Durzi.
Sandin for a 1st that turned into Cowan….ouch
Mrazek and a 1st for a 2nd…to fix his mistake less than a year earlier.
Nick Ritchie and a 2nd to fix another mistake.
Leaving Jared McCann unprotected.
Losing Hyman to FA because he overpaid Matthews, Marner and Nylander in their 2nd contracts before they won anything.
Trevor Moore for Jack Campbell because he let Anderson walk.
Dakota Joshua for nothing.

His trade record was awful. He’s a terrible GM.
30 juin 2023 à 0 h 26
Pens are better
What right moves? Don’t generalize. Tell us?

Trading Kadri?
Trading Marleau and a 1st for nothing?
Mason Marchment for Denis Malgin?
Connor Brown for 1 awful season of Cody Ceci?
Kapanen for a 1st seemed good until he passed on Guhle and Schneider to draft Amirov.
Matt Martin for nothing and they’ve been searching for someone to protect their young stars ever since.
Nick Foligno for a 1st and 2 4ths? LOL!
Dave Ritich for a 3rd. Dave played 4 games and had a .888 save %.
Muzzin that turned into Bjornfot, Grundstrum and Durzi.
Sandin for a 1st that turned into Cowan….ouch
Mrazek and a 1st for a 2nd…to fix his mistake less than a year earlier.
Nick Ritchie and a 2nd to fix another mistake.
Leaving Jared McCann unprotected.
Losing Hyman to FA because he overpaid Matthews, Marner and Nylander in their 2nd contracts before they won anything.
Trevor Moore for Jack Campbell because he let Anderson walk.
Dakota Joshua for nothing.

His trade record was awful. He’s a terrible GM.

Yet Toronto has still been a top 5 team. Sorry pal, but as much as you hate it the core players clearly can't get their s*** together in the playoffs. Dubas made a cup contender, doesn't matter how but he did. It was on the players from there and they haven't figured it out, its been years. Good moves? Lafferty, Schenn, McCabe, O'Reilly, Bunting, Timmins, oh and the last time I checked Bjornfot was a fringe NHL player and Grundstrum is a 4th liner. Durzi idnt anything special either. When he's not injured, Muzzin is a top 4 dman. He provided much needed toughness, leadership, and reliable play for a Leafs defense group that severely lacked it. Also you're forgetting how Dubas got Hyman in the first place. Do that research. And how was the Campbe deal bad? They were in much need of a goalie and Campbell came in and played some of his best hockey there. Were you really going to be sitting and pouting because they traded Kapanen for a 1st? As far as I'm concerned, Kapanen is now a bottom 6 player so. Can't blame Dubas for Amirov. The health issues weren't a concern when they drafted him. And here's another thing... if you're mad that they resigned the core 3 of Matthews, Marner, and Nylander at that time instead of signing Hyman then your list is just made up. Those 3 guys are PPG players. I mean c'mon. Dakota Joshua for nothing? Where is he now?
30 juin 2023 à 21 h 11
Birddog
Yet Toronto has still been a top 5 team. Sorry pal, but as much as you hate it the core players clearly can't get their s*** together in the playoffs. Dubas made a cup contender, doesn't matter how but he did. It was on the players from there and they haven't figured it out, its been years. Good moves? Lafferty, Schenn, McCabe, O'Reilly, Bunting, Timmins, oh and the last time I checked Bjornfot was a fringe NHL player and Grundstrum is a 4th liner. Durzi idnt anything special either. When he's not injured, Muzzin is a top 4 dman. He provided much needed toughness, leadership, and reliable play for a Leafs defense group that severely lacked it. Also you're forgetting how Dubas got Hyman in the first place. Do that research. And how was the Campbe deal bad? They were in much need of a goalie and Campbell came in and played some of his best hockey there. Were you really going to be sitting and pouting because they traded Kapanen for a 1st? As far as I'm concerned, Kapanen is now a bottom 6 player so. Can't blame Dubas for Amirov. The health issues weren't a concern when they drafted him. And here's another thing... if you're mad that they resigned the core 3 of Matthews, Marner, and Nylander at that time instead of signing Hyman then your list is just made up. Those 3 guys are PPG players. I mean c'mon. Dakota Joshua for nothing? Where is he now?

Marner, Matthews and Nylander all had excellnt playoffs this year. If Dumbas didn’t rape the team of depth they would have faired better. He’s brutal. Good riddance. How many of those “good players” are still with the Leafs? Schenn, O’Reilly, Bunting are all UFAs and technically not Leafs. Timmins and Lafferty were healthy scratches for the playoffs. McCabe is the only thing left to show for trading 6, SIX(!), 1st round picks. That’s awful asset management. He had Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Tavares, Reilly, plus Kadri, Hyman and Anderson to start. Squandered 3 of them, overpaid 3 more of them, and screwed the team moving forward. Easily the most over-rated GM in the league. He sucks and the proof is his trade record. He’s lucky he has good scouts that drafted Knies in the second round even though he wanted to trade the pick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage