Logo de CGY
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2383 500 000 $80 334 076 $129 910 $4 970 000 $3 165 924 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 3
897 500 $897 500 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
C
RFA - 1
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
918 333 $918 333 $ (Bonis de performance3 062 500 $$3M)
C
RFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
859 167 $859 167 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 4
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 juin 2023 à 22 h 18
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,193
Interesting proposal for the Hawks. Mitchell's trade value is fairly low at the moment so the question is does swapping a 4th for a 2nd warrant taking on $8M of cap. I'm not sure it does but I'm intrigued.
boilermaker, Garak et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 22 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 238
It will take more than one 2nd round pick to offload an over 8M cap hit. Add Seattlle's 2024 2nd. Hawks will keep their pick and throw in Mitchell. I don't think he fits into Chicago's long term plsns.
Garak a aimé ceci.
9 juin 2023 à 23 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,994
Quoting: JK74
Interesting proposal for the Hawks. Mitchell's trade value is fairly low at the moment so the question is does swapping a 4th for a 2nd warrant taking on $8M of cap. I'm not sure it does but I'm intrigued.

I think there's more to this than looking at it than a pure cap move. Wennberg isn't a traditional "dump", in that he is still a serviceable player who fills a pretty noteworthy hole in the Hawks lineup that will take pressure off of Bedard. He is useful to seattle, however I believe they will move him so that Wright has a more clear spot in the lineup. AKA the 2nd here is to dump Driedger, Wennberg's services counteract his cap hit. Chicago would be pretty unwise to get greedy over this and lose out on one of few no-cost center options available to them. (AA signing shows that they are going to struggle to lure people to play there)
9 juin 2023 à 23 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: boilermaker
It will take more than one 2nd round pick to offload an over 8M cap hit. Add Seattlle's 2024 2nd. Hawks will keep their pick and throw in Mitchell. I don't think he fits into Chicago's long term plsns.

see above
9 juin 2023 à 23 h 20
Mentions "j'aime": 10,754
Quoting: Wqrrior
I think there's more to this than looking at it than a pure cap move. Wennberg isn't a traditional "dump", in that he is still a serviceable player who fills a pretty noteworthy hole in the Hawks lineup that will take pressure off of Bedard. He is useful to seattle, however I believe they will move him so that Wright has a more clear spot in the lineup. AKA the 2nd here is to dump Driedger, Wennberg's services counteract his cap hit. Chicago would be pretty unwise to get greedy over this and lose out on one of few no-cost center options available to them. (AA signing shows that they are going to struggle to lure people to play there)

That is pretty presumptuous. This whole idea that CHI needs to "lure people in" is predicated on the idea that we need to go buy line mates for Bedard. Which couldn't be further from the truth. We have plenty of guys to play with Bedard. We don't have any holes to fill. We just have salary to fill. We don't need to take other teams cap dumps as charity. Holes will be filled through the rebuild. So, CHI would be naive to not bend teams like Seattle over a barrel for their cap dumps.
9 juin 2023 à 23 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Garak
That is pretty presumptuous. This whole idea that CHI needs to "lure people in" is predicated on the idea that we need to go buy line mates for Bedard. Which couldn't be further from the truth. We have plenty of guys to play with Bedard. We don't have any holes to fill. We just have salary to fill. We don't need to take other teams cap dumps as charity. Holes will be filled through the rebuild. So, CHI would be naive to not bend teams like Seattle over a barrel for their cap dumps.

Not saying you need guys to play with Bedard, I'm saying there needs to be someone to share his load. Your C options right now are AA and T Johnson, and AA is better on the wing. Do you really want Johnson as Bedard's 2C? This is a terribly thin FA pool for center depth. I don't understand why Wennberg would be viewed as such as expensive dump when his performance is decent given his ice time, and it's only a 1 year deal. Seattle would have no reason to break the bank to move a guy that they would otherwise keep around. I sense nothing but greed here from this fanbase.
9 juin 2023 à 23 h 47
Not saying you need guys to play with Bedard, I'm saying there needs to be someone to share his load. Your C options right now are AA and T Johnson, and AA is better on the wing. Do you really want Johnson as Bedard's 2C? This is a terribly thin FA pool for center depth. I don't understand why Wennberg would be viewed as such as expensive dump when his performance is decent given his ice time, and it's only a 1 year deal. Seattle would have no reason to break the bank to move a guy that they would otherwise keep around. I sense nothing but greed here from this fanbase.

Because CHI doesn't need him and Seattle needs to move him. We don't need to muddy up our roster and cap situation, blocking opportunities for young players and prospects, with your undesirables, unless it brings in nice assets. WE ARE IN A REBUILD in case it wasn't obvious. You are the greedy one, wanting us to be some cheap dumping ground for teams. $9.5M in salary dumps costs more than a late 2nd round pick.

Also, we have Guttman, Dickinson, Johnson, Entwistle, and Blackwood who all play center and have successful faceoff numbers. Athanasiou tore it up at the end of the season when put in a center role and could more than hold his own for a whole season. CHI still hopes that Reichel can be an NHL center. We have tons of other centers on the way through the next few years. And then there are plenty of UFA options that don't require us giving our cap space to other teams for nothing.
10 juin 2023 à 0 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Because CHI doesn't need him and Seattle needs to move him. We don't need to muddy up our roster and cap situation, blocking opportunities for young players and prospects, with your undesirables, unless it brings in nice assets. WE ARE IN A REBUILD in case it wasn't obvious. You are the greedy one, wanting us to be some cheap dumping ground for teams. $9.5M in salary dumps costs more than a late 2nd round pick.

Also, we have Guttman, Dickinson, Johnson, Entwistle, and Blackwood who all play center and have successful faceoff numbers. Athanasiou tore it up at the end of the season when put in a center role and could more than hold his own for a whole season. CHI still hopes that Reichel can be an NHL center. We have tons of other centers on the way through the next few years. And then there are plenty of UFA options that don't require us giving our cap space to other teams for nothing.

Think you are viewing this thread as a long term fix. This isn't the type of build that tries to take chicago out of a rebuild. It's a thread that sees that a young player will grow better if he has guys who can take some pressure off of him. His development depends on being given opportunities to thrive, not be left out to dry. Trusting on AA and a bunch of bottom sixers to step up seems like a huge risk rather than using a guy who has done well in 2C roles in recent years and not having to lose anything to get him. We are looking at a one year deal so nobody's roster spot is being threatened here.

If CHI is to use Bedard, they still can operate a rebuild but do so by obtaining players that help Bedard maximize his long term potential by not making it a one man show. It will only hold him back if he is forced to do it all himself.

I've looked at a lot of your builds, and keeping that typical C core of Bedard - Guttman - Dickinson - Khaira is a recipe for disaster for Bedard's development.
10 juin 2023 à 0 h 13
Think you are viewing this thread as a long term fix. This isn't the type of build that tries to take chicago out of a rebuild. It's a thread that sees that a young player will grow better if he has guys who can take some pressure off of him. His development depends on being given opportunities to thrive, not be left out to dry. Trusting on AA and a bunch of bottom sixers to step up seems like a huge risk rather than using a guy who has done well in 2C roles in recent years and not having to lose anything to get him. We are looking at a one year deal so nobody's roster spot is being threatened here.

If CHI is to use Bedard, they still can operate a rebuild but do so by obtaining players that help Bedard maximize his long term potential by not making it a one man show. It will only hold him back if he is forced to do it all himself.

I've looked at a lot of your builds, and keeping that typical C core of Bedard - Guttman - Dickinson - Khaira is a recipe for disaster for Bedard's development.

It isn't a one man show. You VASTLY underestimate what we have in CHI and how Bedard will be utilized and who he has to play with. Worry about your own team. Bedard will be just fine. If they need to add someone, they will. But they aren't going to pay for cap dumps to do it.

Pay a proper amount for your cap dumps or go pound sand.
10 juin 2023 à 0 h 25
Démarrer sujet
It isn't a one man show. You VASTLY underestimate what we have in CHI and how Bedard will be utilized and who he has to play with. Worry about your own team. Bedard will be just fine. If they need to add someone, they will. But they aren't going to pay for cap dumps to do it.

Pay a proper amount for your cap dumps or go pound sand.

Not a seattle fan... I have no bias in their favor or against your team. I realize what Chicago has on their wings, but the C core you constantly go with in your builds is not going to do your players any favor. Even with Bedard it'd be the weakest in the league. It's insane to me that you'd sooner overpay a guy in FA than not squeeze every ounce of value out of another team. Chicago isn't paying a dime here.
10 juin 2023 à 0 h 40
Not a seattle fan... I have no bias in their favor or against your team. I realize what Chicago has on their wings, but the C core you constantly go with in your builds is not going to do your players any favor. Even with Bedard it'd be the weakest in the league. It's insane to me that you'd sooner overpay a guy in FA than not squeeze every ounce of value out of another team. Chicago isn't paying a dime here.

CHI is paying $9.5M here, bud.

And, weakest in what regard? And how do you presume Wennberg makes it any better? With his sup-par point production, mediocre faceoff percentage, his average of 14 minutes a game...

I can't even argue against you because none of your arguments are based in reality to begin with. Our Center depth and our players will be just fine. I'm not gonna go through all my past ACGM's and give context to every little detail.

And actually... that is EXACTLY what I am suggesting CHI do, squeeze every ounce of value out of another team. This trade does not do that. This isn't even remotely close to paying for Dreidger and Wennberg dumps, let alone "squeezing every ounce of value out of them". I'm saying, we shouldn't help other teams out of their cap troubles without being compensated properly, and this isn't enough. Not sure what you don't get about that.
10 juin 2023 à 1 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 249
I actually don't hate this ottawa trade idk if I'm a minority or not. all I would do is ask for an extra 2nd round pick because that first round pick isn't as valuable than other teams can offer.
11 juin 2023 à 15 h 21
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 935
I’d be all over that trade for the Sens
gmv0419 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2023 à 18 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 18
I like both trades, although I think it's a bit heavy on right defenders, especially considering Ryker Evans has been tearing it up in the AHL all year long and will probably warrant a spot on the team next year as well. I could see Seattle making either of those trades, but probably not both. I'm not sure Soucy is coming back either.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage