SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

top 20

top 20

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: FireLordZuk0
Publié: 19 mai 2023 à 15 h 42
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-I hate you but obvi pick congrats i hate you but congrats
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-instagram hockey team im jealous of your talented players
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-i honestly wanted them to win bedard but they get an amazing player in carlsson and wish the red wings could get him to play with raymond and berggren :(
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Sharks will continue to be...meh. Maybe trade the pick knowing you would be bad waiting for michkov anyways so why not get more assets? idk. they make the pick
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-you cant mess this up and they shouldnt. Will Smith is clear as day the next best available and its a position of need other than RHD and Will Smith will be the better player overall than Reinbacher no offense to him.
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Last time a Dman was not taken in the top 10 was 2003. It doesnt stop here, and its a smart move by ARZ who might honestly be booted out of the state in a few years. Draws Mo Seider Comps and I see it.
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-IMO, Philly has 3 options. Dvorsky,Benson, or ASP. They go RHD here after Reinbacher off the table but love his skating ability and not worried about his size
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-Cant remember the last time the Caps picked this early in the draft. Better start drafting Center depth if Ovi wants to break the record and then some.
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-I will note I am a Wings fan. Call it bias if you will, but i really do see it panning out like this for the red wings. If Benson is not here and ASP is gone, You have plety of good options to choose from. I do think it would be a winger.
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-2nd coming of Dylan Larkin. Nice pick here.
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
20Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
21Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
22Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
23Logo de Rangers de New York-
24Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
27Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
30Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
31Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
32Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
19 mai 2023 à 18 h 14
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,606
The amount of depression I would expeierence if the Flyers pass on Benson is unthinkable
19 mai 2023 à 18 h 22
Dead inside
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 78
Can you count to 20?
wylewubas et aedoran a aimé ceci.
19 mai 2023 à 19 h 41
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 973
I'd probably play musical chairs with picks 4-6 (Smith then Reinbacher then Michkov), but I agree that this is close to how the top-10 will play out
19 mai 2023 à 20 h 32
Joe
Rejoint: nov. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,605
Benson to Detroit would be so frickin awesome.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage