SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Makes most sense to me

Makes most sense to me

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: BigBadBurke
Publié: 9 mai 2023 à 20 h 12
Description
Comments on if your team is selecting the guy that you like/think they'll take please and ty
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoBlackhawks de Chicago (1→1)
  2. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim (2→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Unnecessary explanation
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-A Fantilli-Zegras or Fantilli-MacT combo down the middle would set them up well for the next decade+
3Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Would be hard pressed to pass on an Eastern-US talent like Smith
4Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Just seems to slide into SJS lineup so perfectly don't you think
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-All i've been hearing is how legit MTL's prospect pool is but that they have no real high-end superstar level talent... enter Michkov. You like Caufield? Well, Matvei is bigger and better
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Makes sense to draft the BPA who is also Geekie's linemate
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Such a Philly pick. Plays bigger than he is. High end skill paired with snarl
8Logo de Capitals de Washington-If Kuz is truly on his way out, and Backstrom is indeed on his last legs, it makes sense to draft a likely 2nd line C with upside to maybe be a good 1B option oneday
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-A Detroit pick through and through
10Logo de Blues de St-Louis-STL addresses a need, also taking the BDA and first Dman off the board to boot
11Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Not sure what VAN would do here actually, maybe the home grown Cristall? I don't get the feel that they'd take Sale but who knows
12Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaProbably not the best selection with ARZ already selecting the smaller Benson at 6, but this is about the spot I see Cristall going at
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Kulich-Sale could turn out to be very special together
14Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-PIT needs just about everything, they go with the 2nd BDA here
15Logo de Predators de Nashville-Keeping it in the family, even though Yan was only there for a season
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-CGY has coveted this guy for what seems like forever, older player that is very responsible. I could see him playing for the Flames in a year
17Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la Floride
18Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New York
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
20Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
21Logo de Kraken de Seattle-
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
23Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los Angeles
24Logo de Rangers de New York-
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Stars de Dallas
26Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
27Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
28Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de Boston
29Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
30Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
31Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New Jersey
32Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
9 mai 2023 à 20 h 37
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451
Capitals : I completely agree. Ideally Benson or Michkov would be available but your draft is most realistic situation
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 21 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 371
Detroit: Leonard would be my first choice then Reinbacher. Moore would be up there as well and is a favourite of many of our fans
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 22 h 59
Démarrer sujet
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: pavelisgoat
Detroit: Leonard would be my first choice then Reinbacher. Moore would be up there as well and is a favourite of many of our fans

you think Yzerman would go after yet another D that early? I have a feeling they'll use one or two of their 2nds on whoever drops to them at that range
9 mai 2023 à 22 h 59
Démarrer sujet
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: DogDayCaps2
Capitals : I completely agree. Ideally Benson or Michkov would be available but your draft is most realistic situation

Who would they take you think if it were between michkov and benson?
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 23 h 43
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 371
Quoting: BigBadBurke
you think Yzerman would go after yet another D that early? I have a feeling they'll use one or two of their 2nds on whoever drops to them at that range

Up in the air really. The only positions he won’t select are LD and goalie. We are in need of a RD, only a question if we take one at 9,18 or second round. Believe we are highly scouting Willander just don’t know if he is still available in the second round. I personally am happy with Reinbacher at 9 as I believe it solidifies our top 4 D for the future. Would be happiest with landing Leonard and Willander no matter where they come. But that’s only my preference. I know we’re quite high on Moore as well.
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 1 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 75
Canucks probably take Pellikka or reinbacher whoever is there
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 3 h 12
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,742
ill-allow-it-ken-jeong.gif
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 8 h 43
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,758

I'd say they'd most likely go for Michkov, despite all the contract stuff. They have a history of drafting KHL contracted players with Kuznetsov and more recently Miroshnichenko, and his contract stands to end the same year Ovi's contract ends, which could create a seemless transition between the Ovi era and a possible Miro-Michkov era. Plus, if the team is still competitive and Ovi wants to have one more ride at a cup, he'd be able to mentor Michkov over a season together.
BigBadBurke a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2023 à 15 h 0
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,451

Michkov. I’ve watched him closely for the last few years. He’s Bedard level (half step worse). If he was Canadian he would be #2 overall without a question.

Also sounds like Federov is trying to get teams to pass on him…
BigBadBurke et NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage