Forums/Armchair-GM

Another try

Créé par: DDossett
Équipe: 2023-24 Sabres de Buffalo
Date de création initiale: 9 mai 2023
Publié: 9 mai 2023
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Trying to improve on defense, physical presence, face offs, and leadership help.
This gives levi a chance to develope in rochester while UPL gets 1 more shot to take the job and keeps a "good enough" goalie sign if he cant.
We'll have plenty left over cap to sign rfa's next few years and if the 30 year olds get waived because peterka greenway and some guys from roch take thier job great! We can also make a move at trade deadline and/or add savoie for a playoff push.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2850 000 $
2850 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
42 500 000 $
32 000 000 $
21 500 000 $
12 500 000 $
24 500 000 $
2850 000 $
Transactions
NYI
  1. Mittelstadt, Casey
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (BUF)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de LAK
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $72 152 737 $0 $3 145 000 $10 347 263 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
C
UFA - 7
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
7 100 000 $7 100 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance32 500 $$32K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Islanders de New York
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 285 714 $4 285 714 $
DG
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance1 850 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 1
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $ (650 000 $$650K650 000 $$650K)
G
UFA - 1
918 333 $918 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance1 000 000 $$1M)
C
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 mai 2023 à 14 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,899
Oh my that Islanders trade is terrible for the sabres
BUFF36 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 14 h 34
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,019
What in the actual **** is that Islanders trade. I would argue that Mitts>JGP at this point, adding pick 13 is just ludicrous.
BUFF36, wojme et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 14 h 37
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,577
Omg no
BUFF36 et wojme a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 14 h 51
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,055
You lost me on the premise that we would start Levi in Rochester, and make an off-season move with the plan that he would not actually make the team in camp. Then I got to that Islanders trade. Would Pageau be a bad addition? No, but I wouldn’t even give up Mitts for him. The islander trade is so bad that people are ignoring the overpayment you’re doing with Seattle too.
BUFF36, wojme et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 14 h 52
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,247
Look, I still don't believe in mittelstadt, you don't have to twist my arm much to move him, but his value increased last year, the add to mittelstadt to get pageau is not pick 13 in the best draft in 8 years. I think you are overpaying in the larsson trade too, probably also by a fair amount, but I'm a little more prepared to overpay to get a physical right d to play top 4 minutes with power. Let's face facts here, adams has been pretty risk averse in his transactions as gm, if it looks like an overpay, he's not doing it.
BUFF36, gretzkyghosts et DDossett a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 14 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,783
Think the 1st is going the wrong way in that Islanders trade and not including Ostlund in that 1st trade. Maybe 50% retained on Olofsson
gretzkyghosts et DDossett a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 15 h 14
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,624
Uhh, yes from the Isles.
gretzkyghosts et DDossett a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 15 h 29
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,669
This is troll AGM? Confused
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 17 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 339
Quoting: sabres89
Look, I still don't believe in mittelstadt, you don't have to twist my arm much to move him, but his value increased last year, the add to mittelstadt to get pageau is not pick 13 in the best draft in 8 years. I think you are overpaying in the larsson trade too, probably also by a fair amount, but I'm a little more prepared to overpay to get a physical right d to play top 4 minutes with power. Let's face facts here, adams has been pretty risk averse in his transactions as gm, if it looks like an overpay, he's not doing it.

Owh i agree its more that i just want to make sure the aquisitions are realistic. So i overpay. Im still surprised i havent seen 1 islanders fan tell me "no way we're trading pageau!"
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 17 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Fjordy
This is troll AGM? Confused

Nope, the trades are overpays to ensure i get the pieces i want......if wanted to post trades i'd be on the trade forum. Do you like the team?
gretzkyghosts et sabres89 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 17 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BUFF36
Think the 1st is going the wrong way in that Islanders trade and not including Ostlund in that 1st trade. Maybe 50% retained on Olofsson

And the...ah...team? Do you like what i've done to the team?
9 mai 2023 à 17 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Tjm220
You lost me on the premise that we would start Levi in Rochester, and make an off-season move with the plan that he would not actually make the team in camp. Then I got to that Islanders trade. Would Pageau be a bad addition? No, but I wouldn’t even give up Mitts for him. The islander trade is so bad that people are ignoring the overpayment you’re doing with Seattle too.

I dont see any reason for levi to play on the sabres next year unless 1. He has an amazing first 20 starts in Roch showing he's legit at the ahl level anyway & 2. Upl or comrie are bad and must go.
Levi has played 9 games at the nhl level. Bob down in florida has won 2 vezinas and still has trouble keeping a starting gig. Its not a bad idea to have options. If levi starts on the sabre we have "not nhl goalies" in roch to call up. If we get an nhl goalie, see if upl can get consistant in what would be a normal goalie development time (mid to late 20's), or last ditch effort we have levi ready to go with a little more practice. Where is the problem there?
The trades are to get the players without complaint. Both are over pays but at the end of the day its assets we can spend if i get those guys for less great but i dont need anything i spent so i spent it to make the team. This isnt a trade post its an AGM post so wjat do you think of the final team with cap projections and prospect depth?
9 mai 2023 à 17 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Omg no

As
Quoting: Lsendel3
What in the actual **** is that Islanders trade. I would argue that Mitts>JGP at this point, adding pick 13 is just ludicrous.

You wouldnt be wrong but i dont need mitts or the pick and i didnt want any haggling. What do you think of the team and its potential. I've got savoie, kulich and all the future and free agency for centers to be there instead of mitts and JGP is a face off winner with a great two way game.
9 mai 2023 à 17 h 57
Quoting: DDossett
As

You wouldnt be wrong but i dont need mitts or the pick and i didnt want any haggling. What do you think of the team and its potential. I've got savoie, kulich and all the future and free agency for centers to be there instead of mitts and JGP is a face off winner with a great two way game.

Because that’s an incredible waste of assets. Pick the best defenseman available as a long term replacement. Or another forward to keep the pipeline going. Honestly, I feel the Islanders would love a Mitts for JGP trade right now. As for the team, it looks good, but you could do a lot better with the assets given up. And the fourth line is trash. Girgs and KO should not be retained
gretzkyghosts et sabres89 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 7
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,055
I dont see any reason for levi to play on the sabres next year unless 1. He has an amazing first 20 starts in Roch showing he's legit at the ahl level anyway & 2. Upl or comrie are bad and must go.
Levi has played 9 games at the nhl level. Bob down in florida has won 2 vezinas and still has trouble keeping a starting gig. Its not a bad idea to have options. If levi starts on the sabre we have "not nhl goalies" in roch to call up. If we get an nhl goalie, see if upl can get consistant in what would be a normal goalie development time (mid to late 20's), or last ditch effort we have levi ready to go with a little more practice. Where is the problem there?
The trades are to get the players without complaint. Both are over pays but at the end of the day its assets we can spend if i get those guys for less great but i dont need anything i spent so i spent it to make the team. This isnt a trade post its an AGM post so wjat do you think of the final team with cap projections and prospect depth?

I think I am very glad that you are not the Sabres GM, because your ideas are counterintuitive to my own. At least in large part. The Sabres trusted Levi with the most important games of the season, when they were still contending for a playoff spot and thought they had a chance to get in if they kept winning. That says to me they are prepared to run with him if he comes to camp healthy and ready to do it. That doesn’t mean they won’t find the best possible 1b goaltender to their 1a. That may not be Luukkonen, but I think they will give him a chance before moving on, unless a trade offer for him is made that they simply can’t say no to.

Any AGM post that includes multiple trades, becomes a trade post as much as anything else. Any trades you make are subject to the same scrutiny as free agent signings, however “pie in the sky” or realistic the numbers these players might sign for could be. I wouldn’t bother with Haula, but I like the Acciari signing. I don’t see both Okposo and Girgensons coming back, but one of them will. The trades are an overpay, and since he already makes $5 million a year Pageau is overpaid for a 3rd line center. While it’s less likely, I would ask about Casey Cizikas if I’m going after an Islanders Center.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Tjm220
I think I am very glad that you are not the Sabres GM, because your ideas are counterintuitive to my own. At least in large part. The Sabres trusted Levi with the most important games of the season, when they were still contending for a playoff spot and thought they had a chance to get in if they kept winning. That says to me they are prepared to run with him if he comes to camp healthy and ready to do it. That doesn’t mean they won’t find the best possible 1b goaltender to their 1a. That may not be Luukkonen, but I think they will give him a chance before moving on, unless a trade offer for him is made that they simply can’t say no to.

Any AGM post that includes multiple trades, becomes a trade post as much as anything else. Any trades you make are subject to the same scrutiny as free agent signings, however “pie in the sky” or realistic the numbers these players might sign for could be. I wouldn’t bother with Haula, but I like the Acciari signing. I don’t see both Okposo and Girgensons coming back, but one of them will. The trades are an overpay, and since he already makes $5 million a year Pageau is overpaid for a 3rd line center. While it’s less likely, I would ask about Casey Cizikas if I’m going after an Islanders Center.

Cizikas kust doesnt crush face offs the same way. But thanks for ypur thoughts.
As to trades i get it but if i say for intances mitts for jgp and an ilse fan jumps in with ie decline then i have to concider my team a little suspect so i overpay for the sake of concensus. We'll just have to agree to disagree. Im equally terrified of anyone who would even think of levi as a 1a-z next year as i've watched to many goalies not be ready to come right in over the years.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 19
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,783
And the...ah...team? Do you like what i've done to the team?

Well not trying to be a jerk, but hard to say because some of those players wouldn't be there. Wouldn't sign Haula and IMO I am not bringing both Okposo Girgensons back. And in No way would I ever let Bryson see the ice as a Sabre again.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Because that’s an incredible waste of assets. Pick the best defenseman available as a long term replacement. Or another forward to keep the pipeline going. Honestly, I feel the Islanders would love a Mitts for JGP trade right now. As for the team, it looks good, but you could do a lot better with the assets given up. And the fourth line is trash. Girgs and KO should not be retained

Couldnt disagree more about the 4th line, however the plan is to finnish the season with guys taking okposo and or girgensons jobs. Murray, rousek, greenway and eventually savoie can all take those jobs if they can. i think girgensons is a great defensive forward and hoping greenway pushs KO to the 13 forward spot. It would be awesome if pteterka takes his 2nd line spot back too. But so far they still need to prove it.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: BUFF36
Well not trying to be a jerk, but hard to say because some of those players wouldn't be there. Wouldn't sign Haula and IMO I am not bringing both Okposo Girgensons back. And in No way would I ever let Bryson see the ice as a Sabre again.

Seems pretty easy to say you dont like it them ;p thanks.
im hoping for a bounce back from bryson and stillman is in reserve. Haula's there to be pushed down the line up if other players are better hes my benchmark to stay on the team kinda like pageau is there to win me faceoffs and pk until some one else can.do it. But cousin, thompson, mitts are just not reliable at the dot.
BUFF36 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 36
Démarrer sujet

WTF you've been on this for 3 years and only made 1 team! Throw your hat in the ring here.
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 54
WTF you've been on this for 3 years and only made 1 team! Throw your hat in the ring here.

Why do I have to do that? I like some of your moves, especially the Acciari signing. I just like commenting on people’s ideas. Your trades are outrageous overpayments
9 mai 2023 à 18 h 56
Couldnt disagree more about the 4th line, however the plan is to finnish the season with guys taking okposo and or girgensons jobs. Murray, rousek, greenway and eventually savoie can all take those jobs if they can. i think girgensons is a great defensive forward and hoping greenway pushs KO to the 13 forward spot. It would be awesome if pteterka takes his 2nd line spot back too. But so far they still need to prove it.

As far as proving it, KO and Girgs have proved to be below replacement level players for quite some time. My issue with KO is he seems good for 20 games then his age catches up. Girgs is a warrior I’ll give him that. He’s also not a good hockey player. I’m done with bad hockey players. If you got issues with me only posting one team, you should really be offended by Buffalo bringing back both those guys. If one, fine. Both? Hell no
BUFF36 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2023 à 19 h 8
Démarrer sujet
As far as proving it, KO and Girgs have proved to be below replacement level players for quite some time. My issue with KO is he seems good for 20 games then his age catches up. Girgs is a warrior I’ll give him that. He’s also not a good hockey player. I’m done with bad hockey players. If you got issues with me only posting one team, you should really be offended by Buffalo bringing back both those guys. If one, fine. Both? Hell no

Not offended. Just went to check it out to see what kind of teams you've made and just the one. Its nice to see what others come up with. Its the off season i need content! Help me out here.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage