SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

March 15

March 15

Cuvée de repêchage: 2023
Créé par: OldNYIfan
Publié: 15 mars 2023 à 11 h 12
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusBlue Jackets de Columbus (1→1)
  2. Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimDucks d'Anaheim (4→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Team doesn't matter; he'll go first
2Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Team doesn't matter; he'll go second
3Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Team doesn't matter; he'll go third unless Arizona gets to jump up and take Michkov
4Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Primus inter pares in the second tier of first-class forward prospects
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Little bit of a surprise here, but Montreal selects the replacement for Josh Anderson
6Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona has the best window to fit Michkov in
7Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Winger with size or center with size? Flyers choose the center.
8Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Canucks get the RhD they need
9Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Tough choice here between Benson, Moore and Sale
10Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Red Wings get the RhD they need to eventually replace Hronek
11Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaCoyotes charmed to find Benson still on the board here
12Logo de Capitals de Washington-Caps get the LhD they need to eventually replace Orlov
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-With both prime RhDs gone, Sabres select a talented playmaking winger
14Logo de Flames de Calgary-A Brandon Wheat King from Red Deer? How can the Flames resist?
15Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Panthers de la FlorideRather than reach for a RhD or goalie, Habs take a power forward from Owen Sound
16Logo de Predators de Nashville-RW from the USNTDP an easy selection here
17Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Islanders de New YorkAnother high-scoring forward from the USNTDP
18Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Pens happy to see Cristall still available here
19Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Choice between two multi-faceted WHL forwards from Saskatoon
20Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonPreds take the other
21Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-I wish the Kings were picking here
22Logo de Kraken de Seattle-I wish the Kings were picking here
23Logo de Wild du Minnesota-I wish the Kings were picking here
24Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayI wish the Kings were picking here
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Rangers de New YorkI wish the Kings were picking here
26Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Kings de Los AngelesKings won't be picking this late
27Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Stars de DallasAnother power forward to add to the Rangers' front lines down the road
28Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Slovakian power forward who has surprised in his first year in the WHL
29Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoSome of the Blues' LhDs starting to age out
30Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Devils du New JerseyGood-sized RhD who needs to fill out
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-After the LaFontaine debacle, Carolina might want someone in the pipeline behind Kochetkov (a reach, I know)
32Logo de Maple Leafs de TorontoLogo de Bruins de BostonGood-sized RhD might be a boom-or-bust selection
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Swedish C with extensive international experience
34Logo de Sharks de San Jose-A little bit of a stretch, but Mark-Edouard Vlasic can't take up space forever
35Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Good-sized LW needs to develop his defensive skills
36Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Big center is a long-term development project but the kind of player Ducks need
37Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieSabres get the quality RhD prospect they need
38Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-I think that the Habs take a goalie here
39Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Having taken two forwards in the first round, it's time for the Coyotes to select a defenseman
40Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Canucks de VancouverStevie Y might take a chance on the big Russian forward here
41Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Blues de St-LouisOverlooked LhD could be the sleeper success of the round and a possible candidate for the Kings to trade up to
42Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Choice of smurfs here; Red Wings select the local one
43Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Sénateurs d'OttawaUndersized center falls this far due to size
44Logo de Capitals de Washington-BRA (Best Russian Available)
45Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-New Brunswick boy crossed the continent to play on the opposite Ocean
46Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Big LhD prospect from the Czech Republic
47Logo de Flames de Calgary-Big Calgary RhD. How can the Flames resist?
48Logo de Predators de Nashville-Good young American defensive RhD needs to put on weight to match his size
49Logo de Islanders de New York-Finnish LW with some two-way talent
50Logo de Predators de NashvilleLogo de Penguins de PittsburghHaving selected two forwards in the first round, Preds take two defenders in the second
51Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Jets de WinnipegGood-sized RhD needs to develop the defensive side of his game
52Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoSwedish LW with some offensive skills
53Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Good American RhD from the Detroit area who could go higher
54Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-LhD possibility for the Kings at #55 or thereabouts
55Logo de Wild du Minnesota-LhD possibility for the Kings at #55 or thereabouts
56Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayLhD possibility for the Kings at #55 or thereabouts
57Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Rangers de New YorkLarge backup goalie from the USNTDP
58Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
See Picks Above
I think that the Kings will draft at #55, and I hope that they'll take one of the LhDs from the USNTDP shown at picks nos. 54 through 56 above
59Logo de Stars de Dallas-
60Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
61Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
62Logo de Devils du New Jersey-
63Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
64Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
15 mars 2023 à 12 h 29
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,355
Not really a tough choice for the Blues among those three players you listed. Switch Reinbacher and Danielson in for the two wingers, that's the tough choice in this scenario. And if they get Moore top 10, they likely won't go for Stramel - if Honzek is still available, it's probably him or Price/Lindstein.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2023 à 12 h 38
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,386
I don't think Montreal would reach on a player just for size, we already have Dach, Slaf and Anderson, size isn't a huge need, I would hope we pick Benson/Michkov there
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
15 mars 2023 à 23 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,356
I could see Wood jumping if teams view him as a center.

Kent Anderson hasn’t been great. Gavin McCarthy should got a full two rounds ahead of him.

Suniev > Nadeau would also be a surprise. Nadeau has been putting up Kent Johnson numbers.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2023 à 0 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,253
Quoting: NHLfan10506
I could see Wood jumping if teams view him as a center.

Kent Anderson hasn’t been great. Gavin McCarthy should got a full two rounds ahead of him.

Suniev > Nadeau would also be a surprise. Nadeau has been putting up Kent Johnson numbers.

I think that you missed the nature of my comments about those two. Suniev was the highest-rated Russian I could find. The two Flames picks are geographical, although the first might actually happen. Nos. 21 through 26 aren't matched to teams, either, but just in my order of preference if the Kings had them available. But the rests of this is pretty serious.
NHLfan10506 a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2023 à 0 h 53
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027
MTL need a center, i don't see them drafting two wingers with their two 2023 1st. I'm hoping for Smith/Dvorsky and Leonard/Reinbacher. Smith and Leonard would be ideal as they are already linemates.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
16 mars 2023 à 4 h 32
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,356
Quoting: LIRIK
MTL need a center, i don't see them drafting two wingers with their two 2023 1st. I'm hoping for Smith/Dvorsky and Leonard/Reinbacher. Smith and Leonard would be ideal as they are already linemates.

Some have talked about moving Wood to center at NHL level. (The similarities with Tage are plentiful).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage