SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

flyers fans, what is farabee worth?

24 févr. 2023 à 13 h 52
No longer a Virgin
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,615
i want him in montreal, what is he worth to you?
24 févr. 2023 à 14 h 1
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,746
Quoting: stephane_robidas

@ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR i think this is your department
BigBallsBriere a aimé ceci.
24 févr. 2023 à 15 h 26
Respect Mike Grier
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,607
Quoting: stephane_robidas

Well this is tricky because he's having a tougher season coming off a serious surgery so his value is lower than it should be. BUT despite the rumors I really don't see him getting traded, It sounds like management has said they don't really want to give up on him given his current value is low. Therefore I'm geussing they would want a first + somthing to consider.

The sense I get from local reporters and people who are more in touch than the league wide insiders, is they don't expect him to be traded It sounds like management has basically said whatever is going on resolve it on your own(Torts and Farabee)and they're willing to write this year off as an off year because of injury.

Personally I'm of the belief even considering trading Farabee is just idiotic. He's still younger than most of our players, and has the skill to be a 60-65 Player maybe more depending on who's around him. Most younger players who come in the league early like him have a developmental block year. For Example Martin Necas had a slightly down year last year, trade rumors were spreading and now he looks legit and is producing sub PPG. Farabee also didn't have the chance too put on muscle this season, because of the disc surgery. This has caused him to be bounced around a lot.

Also just a tad note, The Franchises Captain for the better part of the last decade literally endorsed Farabee as the player who will break all of his Flyers records.
Ross_Johnston et gopherit a aimé ceci.
26 févr. 2023 à 13 h 42
Démarrer sujet
No longer a Virgin
Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR
Well this is tricky because he's having a tougher season coming off a serious surgery so his value is lower than it should be. BUT despite the rumors I really don't see him getting traded, It sounds like management has said they don't really want to give up on him given his current value is low. Therefore I'm geussing they would want a first + somthing to consider.

The sense I get from local reporters and people who are more in touch than the league wide insiders, is they don't expect him to be traded It sounds like management has basically said whatever is going on resolve it on your own(Torts and Farabee)and they're willing to write this year off as an off year because of injury.

Personally I'm of the belief even considering trading Farabee is just idiotic. He's still younger than most of our players, and has the skill to be a 60-65 Player maybe more depending on who's around him. Most younger players who come in the league early like him have a developmental block year. For Example Martin Necas had a slightly down year last year, trade rumors were spreading and now he looks legit and is producing sub PPG. Farabee also didn't have the chance too put on muscle this season, because of the disc surgery. This has caused him to be bounced around a lot.

Also just a tad note, The Franchises Captain for the better part of the last decade literally endorsed Farabee as the player who will break all of his Flyers records.

thank you
26 févr. 2023 à 17 h 52
Démarrer sujet
No longer a Virgin
Quoting: ARMCHAIRGMOFTHEYEAR

this is very informative I appreciate you taking the time to fill me in. I really like Farabee even if he is having a bit of a down yeat offensively. He does it all and leaves it all on the line.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage