Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $74 398 746 $212 500 $0 $8 101 254 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
-2 625 000 $-2 625 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
840 630 $840 630 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
827 500 $827 500 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 févr. 2023 à 0 h 33
Marner93
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Dubas has made it clear he doesn't want to move the first for a rental. I think the price on Kane is gonna be low and I think he is gonna tell Chicago he wants to come here which will give us leverage. NYR was his other preferred destination but they opted for Tarasenko. I think Robertson + Minten + 3rd should be enough.
15 févr. 2023 à 0 h 50
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,319
Quoting: Leisen1104
Dubas has made it clear he doesn't want to move the first for a rental. I think the price on Kane is gonna be low and I think he is gonna tell Chicago he wants to come here which will give us leverage. NYR was his other preferred destination but they opted for Tarasenko. I think Robertson + Minten + 3rd should be enough.

Didn't he say the 2023 1st? It's probably going to be the 2025 1st+Robertson+ a 4th to each team that retains or he does a package deal for McCabe and Kane.

Kane's situation is similar to Giroux's and he didn't fetch a current 1st.
15 févr. 2023 à 1 h 30
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,019
I just a bad feeling with a Kane trade and feel we will end up regretting it like Foligno. Besides Dubas loves guys with term that's who he spends his 1sts in when there ain't no expansion draft
15 févr. 2023 à 8 h 7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10,616

CHI's GM has stated multiple times that he doesn't feel a need to trade anyone if our minimum ask isn't met. If it has to be a 2024 1st, I wouldn't be upset. If it there is no first, then the prospects better be damn good. Robertson does nothing for CHI, he's an undersized forward that will have no help here and he can't stay healthy. He may have a lot of great tools, but he is not worth what you think he is worth. Kerfoot doesn't have value to CHI either. I know everyone wants their GM to fleece the other team ALL THE TIME, but If you honestly think CHI would take this package, I don't know what to tell you.

Also, leak or not, I'll bet Dubas is regretting not pulling the trigger on Hagel last year.
Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
15 févr. 2023 à 8 h 21
Marner93
Quoting: Garak
CHI's GM has stated multiple times that he doesn't feel a need to trade anyone if our minimum ask isn't met. If it has to be a 2024 1st, I wouldn't be upset. If it there is no first, then the prospects better be damn good. Robertson does nothing for CHI, he's an undersized forward that will have no help here and he can't stay healthy. He may have a lot of great tools, but he is not worth what you think he is worth. Kerfoot doesn't have value to CHI either. I know everyone wants their GM to fleece the other team ALL THE TIME, but If you honestly think CHI would take this package, I don't know what to tell you.

Also, leak or not, I'll bet Dubas is regretting not pulling the trigger on Hagel last year.

You guys wanted Knies in that package so lets wait and see how he does before claiming we are going to regret not trading for Hagel. I think Chicago has more pressure on them to make a trade for Kane then we do to trade for Kane. We have other options where as Chicago has limited options to places Kane is willing to go. If we are going to trade our first we will want a player with term.
15 févr. 2023 à 8 h 29
You guys wanted Knies in that package so lets wait and see how he does before claiming we are going to regret not trading for Hagel. I think Chicago has more pressure on them to make a trade for Kane then we do to trade for Kane. We have other options where as Chicago has limited options to places Kane is willing to go. If we are going to trade our first we will want a player with term.

CHI has pressure to not mess up a Kane or Toews trade. Messing up a Kane trade would look something like this, taking a lowball offer. Davidson would make himself look like a mark if he did this. I and many other CHI fans have his back if he decides to walk away from anything that doesn't meet his minimum price. In fact, I would prefer it. And the absolute bare minimum should be a 1st and a prospect, that isn't a starting point that could be negotiated down lower, it is the absolute lowest CHI should take. Which means the ask is probably significantly higher, and will be negotiated down to something in the realm of what PHI got for Giroux.
Hawksguy81 a aimé ceci.
15 févr. 2023 à 8 h 45
Marner93
CHI has pressure to not mess up a Kane or Toews trade. Messing up a Kane trade would look something like this, taking a lowball offer. Davidson would make himself look like a mark if he did this. I and many other CHI fans have his back if he decides to walk away from anything that doesn't meet his minimum price. In fact, I would prefer it. And the absolute bare minimum should be a 1st and a prospect, that isn't a starting point that could be negotiated down lower, it is the absolute lowest CHI should take. Which means the ask is probably significantly higher, and will be negotiated down to something in the realm of what PHI got for Giroux.

The market for Rentals is looking to be a lot different this year than last. Kane is also having a meh season and has potential injury concerns. Dont think the return will be the same as Giroux got. Especially not if Kane is limiting the Hawks to working with one team, we would have all the leverage.

The only advantage for Chicago to hold out and not make a deal is Davidsons reputation as a GM. For the organization itself they are better off with something than nothing. Nick Robertson could end up being a solid top 6 forward and Fraser Minten was our 2nd round pick last year and is a C with size he has value. Chicago is better off having those assets then getting nothing.
15 févr. 2023 à 8 h 56
The market for Rentals is looking to be a lot different this year than last. Kane is also having a meh season and has potential injury concerns. Dont think the return will be the same as Giroux got. Especially not if Kane is limiting the Hawks to working with one team, we would have all the leverage.

The only advantage for Chicago to hold out and not make a deal is Davidsons reputation as a GM. For the organization itself they are better off with something than nothing. Nick Robertson could end up being a solid top 6 forward and Fraser Minten was our 2nd round pick last year and is a C with size he has value. Chicago is better off having those assets then getting nothing.

You don't need to tell me who those players are, I probably know more about TOR's prospects than you do. But you aren't getting away with not sending a 1st round pick. It's just not happening. Tarasenko has an injury plagued season and career and he got a 1st.

The whole Kane injury crap is WAAAYYYY overblown. It's just people trying to lower his value. It has been public knowledge for years that he has some weird hip thing going on that bugs him sometimes. But it has never and still doesn't effect his play. Dude misses 3 games for the first time in 7 years and everyone loses their minds with speculation. He is having a down season for very obvious reasons that have nothing to do with his hip.

The market for rentals is just fine this year and Patrick Kane isn't just any player. You know it, I know it, all the GM's know it, and everyone who knows the tiniest bit about hockey knows it. The speculated price for Kane was a worst case scenario absolute minimum. So accepting lowball offers isn't just about reputation, it's about negotiating in good faith and getting what a player is worth. He is worth WAAYYY more to CHI and it's fans than that offer.
15 févr. 2023 à 9 h 3
Marner93
You don't need to tell me who those players are, I probably know more about TOR's prospects than you do. But you aren't getting away with not sending a 1st round pick. It's just not happening. Tarasenko has an injury plagued season and career and he got a 1st.

The whole Kane injury crap is WAAAYYYY overblown. It's just people trying to lower his value. It has been public knowledge for years that he has some weird hip thing going on that bugs him sometimes. But it has never and still doesn't effect his play. Dude misses 3 games for the first time in 7 years and everyone loses their minds with speculation. He is having a down season for very obvious reasons that have nothing to do with his hip.

The market for rentals is just fine this year and Patrick Kane isn't just any player. You know it, I know it, all the GM's know it, and everyone who knows the tiniest bit about hockey knows it. The speculated price for Kane was a worst case scenario absolute minimum. So accepting lowball offers isn't just about reputation, it's about negotiating in good faith and getting what a player is worth. He is worth WAAYYY more to CHI and it's fans than that offer.

I think part of the reason Tarasenko fetched a first is A.) He is the first domino to fall in the rental market. B.) Rangers are planning to re-sign him and have a nice duo with him and Panarin.

As we get closer to the deadline it will be a buyers market as there will be a lot of teams trying to sell and not enough teams trying to buy due to salary cap restraints and also less of a willingness to trade 1st round picks for players that will only be with you a few months. Teams are starting to learn their lesson on rentals and also it is a strong draft.

It is entirely possible Kane could fetch a 1st. Im betting if Chicago could deal him anywhere he almost certainly would. The question becomes if Kane is only wanting to go to Toronto and they play hardball it might make it tough for Davidson to get a 1st. Dubas has already made it clear he doesn't want to trade the 1st for a rental.
15 févr. 2023 à 9 h 51
I think part of the reason Tarasenko fetched a first is A.) He is the first domino to fall in the rental market. B.) Rangers are planning to re-sign him and have a nice duo with him and Panarin.

As we get closer to the deadline it will be a buyers market as there will be a lot of teams trying to sell and not enough teams trying to buy due to salary cap restraints and also less of a willingness to trade 1st round picks for players that will only be with you a few months. Teams are starting to learn their lesson on rentals and also it is a strong draft.

It is entirely possible Kane could fetch a 1st. Im betting if Chicago could deal him anywhere he almost certainly would. The question becomes if Kane is only wanting to go to Toronto and they play hardball it might make it tough for Davidson to get a 1st. Dubas has already made it clear he doesn't want to trade the 1st for a rental.

That is what we call a pipe dream. Tarasenko sets the bar for TDL trades, and is an example of what it will cost to acquire players. The market isn't going to go down and as more trade targets come off the board, there will be less available. Which creates scarcity, which means prices go up. It's basic economics.

If Kane will only go to TOR, that means the bare minimum is the price. The bare minimum is a 1st and a prospect. If he allows a trade to more teams, his price will go up. If Dubas doesn't want to trade a 1st he will have to give up a piece like Knies.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage