Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $59 076 667 $0 $3 620 000 $23 423 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
687 500 $687 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
837 500 $837 500 $
G
RFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG/DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 916 667 $4 916 667 $
G
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 févr. 2023 à 10 h 51
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
1- Sabres fans do NOT at all think he’s “untouchable”

2- HOWEVER, trading him would have to make sense

3- trading him doesn’t make much sense though, bc he’s CURRENTLY a good fit with us
-he’s playing well
-fits with our culture- he WANTS to be here
-his Cap isn’t a problem for us, we’ve actually needed it to get to the Floor

And to your specific proposal for Boeser,
the Sabres absolutely say “No”
1- we don’t need the Cap savings
2- Skinner > Boeser
3- we already KNOW FOR CERTAIN that Skinner is a good fit
4- we don’t know if Boeser would be, so why take the risk when there’s no real advantage for us to do so
*as i already pointed out, the Cap savings is moot bc we don’t need it

Also,
we aren’t gonna break up one of the best lines in hockey right now unless there’s a really good reason to do so
And swapping Skinner for Boeser just isn’t a good reason
3 févr. 2023 à 10 h 54
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 663
Quoting: DarcyTucker
Well yeah, but only to a certain extent. If you're a $9M guy, you HAVE to be a difference maker at least ONCE to make the playoffs. After 900 games, there are no more excuses. Look at Kaprizov, Price, Panarin, Josi, etc. All huge contributors put their team over the top.

The Leafs have a butt load of offensive "difference makers" led by Matthews, Marner and Tavares making some $35M or so and can't get past the first round.

So...are they losers as well?
3 févr. 2023 à 10 h 55
No, because Marner, Matthews and Tavares are huuuge reasons why the Leafs make the playoffs every year. It's not the same thing all, man. What happens after is another debate.

And yes, it's on the actual topic. My point being Skinner doesn't have much value since he is paid to be a difference-maker and hasn't been one in almost 1000 games.

Hogwash
homiedaclown a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 10 h 56
No, because Marner, Matthews and Tavares are huuuge reasons why the Leafs make the playoffs every year. It's not the same thing all, man. What happens after is another debate.

And yes, it's on the actual topic. My point being Skinner doesn't have much value since he is paid to be a difference-maker and hasn't been one in almost 1000 games.

Ok,
Skinner isn’t enough of a difference maker to get us to the playoffs

AND

Matthews, Marner & Tavares aren’t good enough difference makers to get you past the first round

And NO, your point is NOT “on topic”
Bc the topic is:
Would the Sabres trade Skinner for Boeser?
And NOT
Is Skinner enough of a difference maker…. ?

So again, take your dumb argument to some Habs or VAN fans,
I’m sure they’ll appreciate your nonsense more
3 févr. 2023 à 10 h 56
Quoting: Boos
Hogwash

Literally the entire thing 🤣🤣🤣
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 1
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107
There are only a handful of players to win a series with a $10M contract. Thats not the point. I know Price was the only one before last season and then others joined him (Bobrovsky, Panarin, McDavid). But the players I mentioned have at least made the playoffs once in... you know... in less than 900 career games.

When you look at the goalies who Skinner has played in front of, it makes a lot more sense. 8 years of a steadily declining Cam Ward, followed by a couple years of a Carter Hutton/Linus Ullmark tandem, and then the woodchipper that the Sabres net has been over the past couple years (6 goalies used in the bubble season, and 6 more used last year, somehow only 3 this year.) It's crazy to think that 41-year-old Craig Anderson might be the one who finally stabilizes that position behind him.
gretzkyghosts et Boos a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 3
TuckerKaberleSundin
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 636
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
When you look at the goalies who Skinner has played in front of, it makes a lot more sense. 8 years of a steadily declining Cam Ward, followed by a couple years of a Carter Hutton/Linus Ullmark tandem, and then the woodchipper that the Sabres net has been over the past couple years (6 goalies used in the bubble season, and 6 more used last year, somehow only 3 this year.) It's crazy to think that 41-year-old Craig Anderson might be the one who finally stabilizes that position behind him.

It doesn't matter. $9M guy, no playoff games in a 900 gp career, there are just no excuses.
DDossett a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 5
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 339
I would never say skinner is u touchable as a buffalo, definately not in the camp that skinner is a 9mil player. I feel we should trade him at any opportunity. His carear numbers are nice but results not so much. Funny how carolina trades him instead of paying him and thry suddenly end up a yearly cup contender.
Players change from season to season but skinner does thing that drive me nuts some times like losong posession on a poor shot choice, making an extra pass, skating around in circles instead of passing. Hes definately high end talent but im not sure hes what you want as your top line winger hes just seems to not get the whole game whole season we're here to win a cup drive and i'd rather my core piece were all on that level. Just mu opinion of his carear so far. I could be wrong and just be missing info about why things dont seem to work out for skinner, maybe im right but thus year it clicks and he's different. Who knows. I kust know from the day his contract was announced i wanted it gone so i'll trade jeff skinner for a bag of pucks any chance i get so i can pick some one else to get that 9mil and those top line minutes. Nothing personal to skinner but i wish him the best on another team.
(Dont tell my son it was me skinners his favorite)
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 5
TuckerKaberleSundin
Quoting: Buffalove
Ok,
Skinner isn’t enough of a difference maker to get us to the playoffs

AND

Matthews, Marner & Tavares aren’t good enough difference makers to get you past the first round

And NO, your point is NOT “on topic”
Bc the topic is:
Would the Sabres trade Skinner for Boeser?
And NOT
Is Skinner enough of a difference maker…. ?

So again, take your dumb argument to some Habs or VAN fans,
I’m sure they’ll appreciate your nonsense more

The topic is "Skinner value". Literally the name of the thread. The answer is not much. He's paid to be a difference-maker and cant be one if his life depended on it.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 7
The topic is "Skinner value". Literally the name of the thread. The answer is not much. He's paid to be a difference-maker and cant be one if his life depended on it.

Great
We’ll still take Skinner over Boeser, thanks
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 7
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 339
Quoting: DDossett
I would never say skinner is untouchable as a buffalo fan, definately not in the camp that skinner is a 9mil player. I feel we should trade him at any opportunity. His carear numbers are nice but results not so much. Funny how carolina trades him instead of paying him and thry suddenly end up a yearly cup contender.
Players change from season to season but skinner does thing that drive me nuts some times like losong posession on a poor shot choice, making an extra pass, skating around in circles instead of passing. Hes definately high end talent but im not sure hes what you want as your top line winger hes just seems to not get the whole game whole season we're here to win a cup drive and i'd rather my core piece were all on that level. Just mu opinion of his carear so far. I could be wrong and just be missing info about why things dont seem to work out for skinner, maybe im right but thus year it clicks and he's different. Who knows. I just know from the day his contract was announced i wanted it gone so i'll trade jeff skinner for a bag of pucks any chance i get so i can pick some one else to get that 9mil and those top line minutes. Nothing personal to skinner but i wish him the best on another team.
(Dont tell my son it was me skinners his favorite)
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 8
TuckerKaberleSundin
The Leafs have a butt load of offensive "difference makers" led by Matthews, Marner and Tavares making some $35M or so and can't get past the first round.

So...are they losers as well?

Neither Skinner nor Buffalo fans seem to grasp the concept of playoffs. Reaching the playoffs is the first giant step and Skinner has proven to be unable to contribute to that despite being paid to do so. What happens after is another league where only 4 make it past the first round compared to 8 teams reaching the playoffs.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 9
TuckerKaberleSundin
Quoting: Buffalove
Great
We’ll still take Skinner over Boeser, thanks

Not like you have any choice.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 9
we miss leo k
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,107
It doesn't matter. $9M guy, no playoff games in a 900 gp career, there are just no excuses.

Eh, I'd still rather have the rest of his deal than the rest of Boeser's. Neither guy is going to put your team over the top (the only year Boeser's made any sort of noise in the playoffs was the 2019-20 season, when the Canucks were technically out of traditional playoff positioning when the season was stopped), and both of them are only mildly acquainted with the concept of defense, so I'll take the guy capable of scoring 40+ than the guy who tops out around 25 usually.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 11
TuckerKaberleSundin
Quoting: dannibalcorpse
Eh, I'd still rather have the rest of his deal than the rest of Boeser's. Neither guy is going to put your team over the top (the only year Boeser's made any sort of noise in the playoffs was the 2019-20 season, when the Canucks were technically out of traditional playoff positioning when the season was stopped), and both of them are only mildly acquainted with the concept of defense, so I'll take the guy capable of scoring 40+ than the guy who tops out around 25 usually.

I don't particularly like either guy, but if the team is competent enough to use that difference in cap hit, I go with Boeser. At least the term is shorter.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 15
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 491

And yes, it's on the actual topic. My point being Skinner doesn't have much value since he is paid to be a difference-maker and hasn't been one in almost 1000 games.[/quote
Never past first round though. Maybe this will be their big year band lose in second round. Woo hoo for Leafs
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 16
TuckerKaberleSundin
Quoting: Finn2016
So Marner,Matthews and Tavares semi-irrelevant cuz they’re sure not difference makers past first round and what they costing 35 plus million?

Making the playoffs is the first step buddy. What happens after is another dimension that you cant be a part of if your name is Skinner.
3 févr. 2023 à 11 h 18
Making the playoffs is the first step buddy. What happens after is another dimension that you cant be a part of if your name is Skinner.

Yes. First step. Baby steps before rebuild pal but equally as pathetic as poor old Skinner. Leaf trolls have very little to be proud of since 1967
But we like Skinner and dont care if you don’t
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 13 h 35
Modifié 3 févr. 2023 à 13 h 42
Quoting: Finn2016
Yes. First step. Baby steps before rebuild pal but equally as pathetic as poor old Skinner. Leaf trolls have very little to be proud of since 1967
But we like Skinner and dont care if you don’t

I was so annoyed by Skinner hater so checked stats out. He’s 9 mil 20 goal 30 assist plus 14 with 47 games. Tavares has 51 points. One more than skinner but 11 mil and a minus one. Matthews at 53 points and 11.6 mil
So how bad is he really? And will elitely skate till he’s 40 plus. Can you say that about Tavares?
wojme a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 14 h 34
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 183
Not much imo. The dude is a certified loser. How can you be a $9M player, almost 1000 career GP, and still ZERO playoff games.

He looks like a guy completely okay with losing and a team shouldn't want that.

via GIPHY

wojme a aimé ceci.
3 févr. 2023 à 15 h 32
Quoting: Not_Not_Batman

It’s a team game. Being on good team helps. Hope he gets that soon
3 févr. 2023 à 15 h 52
Hogwash

He’s a hothead like Darcy Tucker
3 févr. 2023 à 16 h 20
Neither Skinner nor Buffalo fans seem to grasp the concept of playoffs. Reaching the playoffs is the first giant step and Skinner has proven to be unable to contribute to that despite being paid to do so. What happens after is another league where only 4 make it past the first round compared to 8 teams reaching the playoffs.

There's no way in hell that Skinner should shoulder the blame for not making the playoffs. If you'd been watching this team closely since they traded for him you would see what we're talking about.

Names like Eichel, Reinhart Risto and Lehner are atop the list. Coaches like Housley and Krueger are right there along with two GM's in Murray and Botterill who contributed to the clusterfuk that was the tank/rebuild.
3 févr. 2023 à 16 h 21
TuckerKaberleSundin
There's no way in hell that Skinner should shoulder the blame for not making the playoffs. If you'd been watching this team closely since they traded for him you would see what we're talking about.

Nea like Eichel, Reinhart Risto and Lehner are atop the list. Coaches like Housley and Krueger are right there along with two GM's I. Murray and Botterill who contributed to the clusterfuk that was the tank/rebuild.

Heh. He should not take the blame for a single season I agree, but after 900 games he must be held accountable,
3 févr. 2023 à 17 h 7
Heh. He should not take the blame for a single season I agree, but after 900 games he must be held accountable,

I actually get what you're saying but I'm just not on board with that thought process yet.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage