Logo de NSH
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $77 116 667 $1 250 000 $850 000 $5 383 333 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
7 350 000 $7 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
RFA - 2
4 950 000 $4 950 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
762 500 $762 500 $
C
UFA - 2
6 650 000 $6 650 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 850 000 $7 850 000 $
DG
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
RFA - 4
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
9 janv. 2023 à 19 h 44
1GarthSnowFan
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,803
Islanders don’t need Dermott. Pelech is skating again and Dermott isn’t an upgrade from Aho. Hard pass.
Nightowl26 a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 19 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,565
The Preds may do that. Jordan Gross has worked fine in the 7th defender role though, so I don't know
9 janv. 2023 à 19 h 45
GoNucks
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 109
If all Bouroughs gets you is a 7th I’d rather keep him. Good guy to have around
9 janv. 2023 à 19 h 59
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,994
Wild fans are all probably going to come on here and decline it, because they would rather let the cap close in on them each TDL and instead let guerin by 4th line grinders each TDL so that they live by their "close but never close enough motto" yet again.

The wild have been obviously lacking of a top 6 C to pair with JEE for years now, but keep wasting away their chances. Horvat would finally give Kaprizov an electric and versatile center that would immediately make the Wild a prime threat. Add on the extension and - albeit it a tight offseason - they'd have a very good core for a while.

We all know the trade will be scoffed at though, Wild management and fans seem to be perfectly fine neglecting the primary reason they never go anywhere.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Bog
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 335
Quoting: Wqrrior
Wild fans are all probably going to come on here and decline it, because they would rather let the cap close in on them each TDL and instead let guerin by 4th line grinders each TDL so that they live by their "close but never close enough motto" yet again.

The wild have been obviously lacking of a top 6 C to pair with JEE for years now, but keep wasting away their chances. Horvat would finally give Kaprizov an electric and versatile center that would immediately make the Wild a prime threat. Add on the extension and - albeit it a tight offseason - they'd have a very good core for a while.

We all know the trade will be scoffed at though, Wild management and fans seem to be perfectly fine neglecting the primary reason they never go anywhere.

Horvat is the perfect fit in Minnesota and they have the assets to acquire him. Vancouver has a serious chance to completely revamp their D-core with one Horvat trade. The first could be used for Dragecevic, Reinbacher, or Allen who would instantly improve the right side pipeline and would be incredible with Lambos and Spacek in a few years.

I could see the Canucks replacing Bo with Aidan McDonagh and then drafting Andrew Cristall to get back some of his elite scoring.

Kuzmenko Pettersson Mikheyev
Cristall Miller Boeser
Podkolzin McDonagh Garland
Hoglander Karlsson Klimovich

Hughes Bear
Lambos Dragecevic
OEL Spacek
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Bog
Rejoint: oct. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 335
Quoting: bogdown
Horvat is the perfect fit in Minnesota and they have the assets to acquire him. Vancouver has a serious chance to completely revamp their D-core with one Horvat trade. The first could be used for Dragecevic, Reinbacher, or Allen who would instantly improve the right side pipeline and would be incredible with Lambos and Spacek in a few years.

I could see the Canucks replacing Bo with Aidan McDonough and then drafting Andrew Cristall to get back some of his elite scoring.

Cristall Miller Boeser
Podkolzin McDonough Garland

Hughes Bear
Lambos Dragecevic
OEL Spacek
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 15
Nightowl26
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 461
Yea, no need for Dermott. We have guys like Salo, Wortherspoon, Aho and Bolduc in the minors.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 21
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,515

That last line is a beauty coming from a Canuck fan. Maybe they will scoff at the trade because of the $8mx8 extension based on the cap hell they are in? Almost $15mil in dead cap space the next two seasons, and only 13 players signed for next year with $16.3 million to fill out the roster, so sure. give half that to 1 player.
RazWild, Dafa et Digitalbooya06 a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 23
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,159

The issue with Canucks fans and everyone else it seems is that they refuse to acknowledge that Minnesota's deadcap is an actual thing and that it actively forces the team to go year by year with it's contracts.

By managing the cap and roster so effectively since the Buyouts Guerin will have roughly $16M to spend on rentals this year.

So yeah, we can trade for Horvat just fine. Anyone and everyone on the market, in point of fact.

The ISSUE, is NEXT year and the year after that. The Wild CANNOT afford Horvat extended due to the fact that doing so would mean the team would not have the money necessary to pay Boldy. Or Addison, or Gustavsson.

Is acquiring a 28 year old Horvat and signing him to an $8x8 extension worth losing a 21 year old Boldy, a 22 year old Addison, and a 24 year old Gustavsson plus whatever assets were used to acquire Horvat in the first place?

No, it isn't.

Acquiring Horvat as a rental is one thing, at rental prices. But wasting assets for a player that we can ill afford to keep at full price with an extension in place is quite another.

It would appear that common sense and logical reasoning no longer need apply for a delusional fanbase that thinks only of themselves and cannot consider both sides.
Wqrrior et Digitalbooya06 a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 26
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,159
Quoting: delneggs
That last line is a beauty coming from a Canuck fan. Maybe they will scoff at the trade because of the $8mx8 extension based on the cap hell they are in? Almost $15mil in dead cap space the next two seasons, and only 13 players signed for next year with $16.3 million to fill out the roster, so sure. give half that to 1 player.

And giving that said player then screws the rest of the cap because they no longer have the cap space to extend Boldy, Addison, and Gustavsson.

It's like people can no longer under stand other points of view besides their own. 🙄
delneggs a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 27
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: bogdown

I could see the Canucks replacing Bo with Aidan McDonagh and then drafting Andrew Cristall to get back some of his elite scoring.

Cristall Miller Boeser
Podkolzin McDonagh Garland

Hughes Bear
Lambos Dragecevic
OEL Spacek

Wild are in cap hell and have a 13 man roster along with having to pay boldy. So yeah, along with wild being in cap hell. Not hard to understand why our gm doesn't trade a 1st round picks or top prospect for rental they can't sign. So yeah, Minnesota absolutely declines
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 30
Banni

Rich coming from a Canucks fan whose team is going nowhere and franchise whose in a circus with bad contracts and unhappy players along with players no one wants. Getting mad because wild, a cap hell team is fine with improving through draft is something. Just say you are mad because Canucks fans like yourself overvalue players or propose bad trades and then told no
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 44
Quoting: Dafa
Rich coming from a Canucks fan whose team is going nowhere and franchise whose in a circus with bad contracts and unhappy players along with players no one wants. Getting mad because wild, a cap hell team is fine with improving through draft is something. Just say you are mad because Canucks fans like yourself overvalue players or propose bad trades and then told no

Why does my fandom automatically assume that I agree with what the team is doing or the situation they are in?
I am not an idiot to see that the Wild are in cap hell. However I also see moves that are pretty senseless in the meantime. Middleton? Reaves? Deslauriers? Besides cap, the other key problem is the inability to get a true top six center in minnesota. Even years ago when cap wasn't as much of a problem, nobody wanted to admit to that need. Even last year it was just assumed that Rossi WOULD be the solution.

I'm so used to seeing every trade for a top 6 center scoffed at by the fans over years and years that its funny to joke about at this point. If you consider my original post a blanket statement, I'll call your retaliation as making us even. No clue where you got to the idea that I overvalue players out of this thread.
bogdown a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 20 h 55
Banni
Why does my fandom automatically assume that I agree with what the team is doing or the situation they are in?
I am not an idiot to see that the Wild are in cap hell. However I also see moves that are pretty senseless in the meantime. Middleton? Reaves? Deslauriers? Besides cap, the other key problem is the inability to get a true top six center in minnesota. Even years ago when cap wasn't as much of a problem, nobody wanted to admit to that need. Even last year it was just assumed that Rossi WOULD be the solution.

I'm so used to seeing every trade for a top 6 center scoffed at by the fans over years and years that its funny to joke about at this point. If you consider my original post a blanket statement, I'll call your retaliation as making us even. No clue where you got to the idea that I overvalue players out of this thread.

By you being a Canucks fan and just thinking just because you want something, other teams have to say yes. According to you wild don't have C, yet you don't know what system they run or why C isn't as big if need. Your comment reeks. If you know wild cap situation, you would also know fiala was let go for Same reason, but no Canucks fan thinking wild having 14 million in cap space and having to resign boldy and fill 8 roster spot, wild should give you guys assets fir a rental. OK dude. Your comment about wild being close but never close enough reeks of nothing but trolling.You have no idea what reeves, Middleton does for wild, but yeah , comment on players that you know nothing about their roles with wild.
9 janv. 2023 à 21 h 35
Quoting: Dafa
Your comment about wild being close but never close enough reeks of nothing but trolling.

Do you not know the origin of this statement? This isn't founded by me. It's about the wild being a routine first/second round exit team that never really does bad, but also doesn't do well. If you think I'm trolling for re-hashing a fairly well known meme, then you're outright missing the point and just seeking an argument.

There's no chill dialogue on your end. I've said my piece, and I'm fine with you disagreeing with it. I see no progressive dialogue going forward... at least with you..., so I'll walk and say you're entitled to your opinion.

I respect @RazWild's followup to my post. I don't even disagree with it. Maybe sometime in our lifetime the Wild will address their center position. All in all, that's my point, it's been a need for so long.... these AGMs buying on centers have been around for so long.... but the spot never seems to get filled. The reasons why it doesn't this year make a lot more sense than the reasons in years past.
bogdown a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 22 h 0
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,642

I want Horvat and think he's what MN needs. I wouldn't make this trade to get him though. I don't think adding Horvat makes the Wild better than Vegas/COL (if healthy). It just puts them on par with DAL, WIN, and LA. WIN and DAL both have better goalies, so I'd pick them over MN (with Horvat) in a Playoff series. So it's just another 1st round exit for MN.

Rossi + 2nd (or one of the LD prospects) would be about the most I would offer for Horvat. If that's not enough, it's no skin off my back. I'd rather try and get Horvat as a free agent in the offseason instead of pay anything more.

I wouldn't have any of Faber, a 1st, last year's picks, or Wallstedt on the table at all.
Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 23 h 5
Quoting: wabit
I want Horvat and think he's what MN needs. I wouldn't make this trade to get him though. I don't think adding Horvat makes the Wild better than Vegas/COL (if healthy). It just puts them on par with DAL, WIN, and LA. WIN and DAL both have better goalies, so I'd pick them over MN (with Horvat) in a Playoff series. So it's just another 1st round exit for MN.

Rossi + 2nd (or one of the LD prospects) would be about the most I would offer for Horvat. If that's not enough, it's no skin off my back. I'd rather try and get Horvat as a free agent in the offseason instead of pay anything more.

I wouldn't have any of Faber, a 1st, last year's picks, or Wallstedt on the table at all.

This is a much more reasonable, rational and respectful statement that is actually constructive. A really good post that both caps off the problem and counters with a solution.
bogdown a aimé ceci.
9 janv. 2023 à 23 h 25
Osiecki death stare
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 568
Quoting: wabit

Trading Rossi for a rental would be dysfunctional management at its finest.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage