Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $82 136 246 $212 500 $0 $363 754 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
840 630 $840 630 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
827 500 $827 500 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
895 000 $895 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 janv. 2023 à 13 h 35
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 918
Hey do people think the Leafs need Defensemen, they need a Top 6 LW, also Dumba is not someone i’d go after & neither is Reeves, he’d just put us shorthanded all the time especially the way refs call penalties against Toronto
3 janv. 2023 à 13 h 51
Patrickkanefanatic
Rejoint: déc. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 47
Dumba is worse than Holl lol. Offensively hes better but overall he doesn't improve the Leafs more than Holl does. Reaves is just as useless as Clifford so I dont know why the Leafs are adding here.
3 janv. 2023 à 15 h 36
Banni
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Um.nk, Minnesota isn't doing this. They aren't trading dumba, much less retain on him and or trade Reaves for your nothing pieces
iAce a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2023 à 20 h 4
Osiecki death stare
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 571
Quoting: Patrickkane
Dumba is worse than Holl lol. Offensively hes better but overall he doesn't improve the Leafs more than Holl does. Reaves is just as useless as Clifford so I dont know why the Leafs are adding here.

No, he’s not. Nice try though
3 janv. 2023 à 20 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Quoting: Dafa
Um.nk, Minnesota isn't doing this. They aren't trading dumba, much less retain on him and or trade Reaves for your nothing pieces

For those pieces and retaining I think it starts at Knies and a 2nd or a 1st because it will be pick 25 or later. Also, the Wild would have to go on a losing streak to start entertaining this.
Dafa a aimé ceci.
3 janv. 2023 à 20 h 58
Patrickkanefanatic
Quoting: iAce
For those pieces and retaining I think it starts at Knies and a 2nd or a 1st because it will be pick 25 or later. Also, the Wild would have to go on a losing streak to start entertaining this.

Lmfao what? Youre not getting Knies for a #4 and an AHLer. Let alone Knies and a 1st. It isnt 2016, Dumba isnt good enough to bring in that kind of return. Theres a reason no Wild fans wanna bring that guy back
3 janv. 2023 à 22 h 18
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 54
Lmfao what? Youre not getting Knies for a #4 and an AHLer. Let alone Knies and a 1st. It isnt 2016, Dumba isnt good enough to bring in that kind of return. Theres a reason no Wild fans wanna bring that guy back

That is your opinion. Reaves has been spectacular for us since joining the Wild. I was worried he would take a ton of unnecessary penalties and not contribute much else. He has been very solid in the minutes he has gotten and knows his role. While Knies looks like a hell of a prospect, he is still a prospect. Lafreniere was supposed to be a can't miss prospect but here we are. I don't value your draft picks because they are at the bottom of the round every year. Last year it was pick 25. I think it will be lower if they can make smart trades. Lastly, retaining was the other piece to the equation which you are missing. If you like Dumba his cap hit will most likely come down from the 6 million we gave him. At the end of the day this is all hypothetical but Knies and a 2nd isn't too far off for both those players and retention.
3 janv. 2023 à 23 h 0
Banni

No wild fans? Your wrong. Dumba will easily get a 1st at deadline if wild are out. You don't watch wild and just pust incorrect, ignorant comment. You also posted a thread sending bad contract to wild
3 janv. 2023 à 23 h 38
Patrickkanefanatic
No wild fans? Your wrong. Dumba will easily get a 1st at deadline if wild are out. You don't watch wild and just pust incorrect, ignorant comment. You also posted a thread sending bad contract to wild

Dumba gets a 1st? Lmao how? Have you seen the available ufas?

ROR
Kane
Tarsenko
Horvat
Kuzmenko
Bertuzzi
Gavrikov
Gostisbhere

All those guys are better than Dumba and all of them can't get 1sts, theres not that many that go around. Dumba gets a 2nd tops.
3 janv. 2023 à 23 h 39
Patrickkanefanatic

Either way, Dumba isn't worth Knies let alone Knies +. You're dreaming if you think Dumba pulls that. The Wild probably end up keeping him cause nobody is going to pay anything substantial for him.
3 janv. 2023 à 23 h 41
Patrickkanefanatic
Quoting: iAce
That is your opinion. Reaves has been spectacular for us since joining the Wild. I was worried he would take a ton of unnecessary penalties and not contribute much else. He has been very solid in the minutes he has gotten and knows his role. While Knies looks like a hell of a prospect, he is still a prospect. Lafreniere was supposed to be a can't miss prospect but here we are. I don't value your draft picks because they are at the bottom of the round every year. Last year it was pick 25. I think it will be lower if they can make smart trades. Lastly, retaining was the other piece to the equation which you are missing. If you like Dumba his cap hit will most likely come down from the 6 million we gave him. At the end of the day this is all hypothetical but Knies and a 2nd isn't too far off for both those players and retention.

Id rather let Knies have a chance and end up as nothing than risk him becoming a solid player for Minny if all we're getting is Matt Dumba and Reaves lol. Reaves isn't better than Dryden Hunt or ZAR so I dont know where you think hes gonna play in Toronto
3 janv. 2023 à 23 h 58
Banni
Dumba gets a 1st? Lmao how? Have you seen the available ufas?

ROR
Kane
Tarsenko
Horvat
Kuzmenko
Bertuzzi
Gavrikov
Gostisbhere

All those guys are better than Dumba and all of them can't get 1sts, theres not that many that go around. Dumba gets a 2nd tops.

Lol w0rse players have gotten more. Your just hating on dumba or wild at thus point. You don't watch any wild games or know anything about dumba abd the way he has been playing. Dman always get more
4 janv. 2023 à 0 h 0
Banni
Either way, Dumba isn't worth Knies let alone Knies +. You're dreaming if you think Dumba pulls that. The Wild probably end up keeping him cause nobody is going to pay anything substantial for him.

According to you? People make comments like this all the time and then trade deadline comes and people are shocked. Brett kulak got a 2nd round pick last year, come on now. Leafs fans make thus proposal, bad ones then want to put down that team's player
4 janv. 2023 à 0 h 4
Patrickkanefanatic
According to you? People make comments like this all the time and then trade deadline comes and people are shocked. Brett kulak got a 2nd round pick last year, come on now. Leafs fans make thus proposal, bad ones then want to put down that team's player

Bruh, the only defencemen better that was available last year was Chiarot and the draft was weaker. This year theres far more options and the draft is stronger. You're just but hurt cause you dont want to accept the truth. How am I hating on Dumba or the Wild by saying Dumba is only worth a 2nd lol? If I was the Leafs and was gonna trade a 1st id trade it for Gavrikov, or if I was gonna trade Knies + a 1st id trade it for Chychrun. Not a guy like Dumba that doesn't improve the team at all. The guy is only good offensively and he hasn't even been good at that this year.
4 janv. 2023 à 2 h 21
Minnesota Wild
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 335
Quoting: T0R
Hey do people think the Leafs need Defensemen, they need a Top 6 LW, also Dumba is not someone i’d go after & neither is Reeves, he’d just put us shorthanded all the time especially the way refs call penalties against Toronto

Reaves has 7 PIM in 17 games with us. He's had 1 fight (which was due to the 100% clean hit on Hronek) and a tripping penalty. People keep talking about how undisciplined he is but that has been far from the case since he came here.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
4 janv. 2023 à 2 h 51
Minnesota Wild
Rejoint: oct. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 335

We don't want to bring him back because we have no cap space due to the buyouts and we have prospects we don't want to block out for eternity when we already have Brodin and Spurgeon signed long term and Middleton until the end of the worst of the buyouts in 2025.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
4 janv. 2023 à 9 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,160
Bruh, the only defencemen better that was available last year was Chiarot and the draft was weaker. This year theres far more options and the draft is stronger. You're just but hurt cause you dont want to accept the truth. How am I hating on Dumba or the Wild by saying Dumba is only worth a 2nd lol? If I was the Leafs and was gonna trade a 1st id trade it for Gavrikov, or if I was gonna trade Knies + a 1st id trade it for Chychrun. Not a guy like Dumba that doesn't improve the team at all. The guy is only good offensively and he hasn't even been good at that this year.

Got it, so you don't watch him, and are talking out your ass then. Good to know.

Why is Gavrikov worth a 1st and Dumba isn't? Dumba is and has been the better player for not just this year but for the last three combined. This isn't up for debate. It's recorded fact.

Educate yourself... here's their literal comparison. Notice how Dumba edges out Gavrikov in just about every category?

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/frozenpool_compare.php?players%5B%5D=3947&players%5B%5D=5005&period=2022-2023%3AR%3A99

If Gavrikov is worth a 1st. So is Dumba, especially if he comes retained.
4 janv. 2023 à 11 h 17
Banni

He's also improved defensively since last year, and has been a stable part of the d this year but you are butt hurt because your favorite team can't get dumba for anything less than a 1st or Minnesota will keep him. To say offense is the reason He's not worth much is simply ignorant and telling.
4 janv. 2023 à 12 h 37
Patrickkanefanatic
He's also improved defensively since last year, and has been a stable part of the d this year but you are butt hurt because your favorite team can't get dumba for anything less than a 1st or Minnesota will keep him. To say offense is the reason He's not worth much is simply ignorant and telling.

I dont even want Dumba so why would I be butthurt? He doesnt improve the team at all.
4 janv. 2023 à 12 h 39
Patrickkanefanatic
Quoting: RazWild
Got it, so you don't watch him, and are talking out your ass then. Good to know.

Why is Gavrikov worth a 1st and Dumba isn't? Dumba is and has been the better player for not just this year but for the last three combined. This isn't up for debate. It's recorded fact.

Educate yourself... here's their literal comparison. Notice how Dumba edges out Gavrikov in just about every category?

https://frozenpool.dobbersports.com/frozenpool_compare.php?players%5B%5D=3947&players%5B%5D=5005&period=2022-2023%3AR%3A99

If Gavrikov is worth a 1st. So is Dumba, especially if he comes retained.

Because dmen like Gavrikov help you win in the playoffs, he also costs half as much.
4 janv. 2023 à 13 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,160
Because dmen like Gavrikov help you win in the playoffs, he also costs half as much.

D-Man like him? How's that.

Is he more physical? Nope. Dumba leads him in hits and H/60. About the only thing Gavrikov does over Dumba is block more shots. Which is commendable, but doesn't necessarily make him the better defenseman or mean that he's better suited for the Playoffs.

+/- is typically a pretty useless stat, but it speaks volumes when both D-men are a -2 this year but Dumba is a +8 over the last three years while Gavrikov is a -17 over that same timespan. Especially when Gavrikov is supposed to be a shutdown defenseman. Reportedly.

Dumba's defensive metrics are better than Gavrikov over the last three years while being the more productive defenseman. And at full retention, like he is here, he only costs $200k more than Gavrikov.

So tell me again how a defenseman whose style is predicated on positional play and blocking shots vs a defenseman whose defense is built on being physical, tough, gritty, and plays with an edge while still being a offensive contributor is better for playoff hockey?
5 janv. 2023 à 19 h 48
Patrickkanefanatic
Quoting: RazWild
D-Man like him? How's that.

Is he more physical? Nope. Dumba leads him in hits and H/60. About the only thing Gavrikov does over Dumba is block more shots. Which is commendable, but doesn't necessarily make him the better defenseman or mean that he's better suited for the Playoffs.

+/- is typically a pretty useless stat, but it speaks volumes when both D-men are a -2 this year but Dumba is a +8 over the last three years while Gavrikov is a -17 over that same timespan. Especially when Gavrikov is supposed to be a shutdown defenseman. Reportedly.

Dumba's defensive metrics are better than Gavrikov over the last three years while being the more productive defenseman. And at full retention, like he is here, he only costs $200k more than Gavrikov.

So tell me again how a defenseman whose style is predicated on positional play and blocking shots vs a defenseman whose defense is built on being physical, tough, gritty, and plays with an edge while still being a offensive contributor is better for playoff hockey?

Dumba has been on a playoff team where he doesn't even take on the tough assignments while Gavrikov has been on a team thats been pretty garbage the last 3 years so yeah +/- is a pretty stupid thing to bring up. +/- is only really useful to compare players if they're on the same team. Also, Dumba throwing useless hits doesn't make him better in the playoffs LOL. He looks like a headless chicken running around in the defensive zone, at least Gavrikov is a player you can use in a shut down role. Dumba isn't. At full retention on both, Dumba costs 1.6m more. Just watch Dumba will go for a 2nd or not be traded cause nobody is willing to give up good assets for Dumba.
8 janv. 2023 à 16 h 43
Banni
Dumba has been on a playoff team where he doesn't even take on the tough assignments while Gavrikov has been on a team thats been pretty garbage the last 3 years so yeah +/- is a pretty stupid thing to bring up. +/- is only really useful to compare players if they're on the same team. Also, Dumba throwing useless hits doesn't make him better in the playoffs LOL. He looks like a headless chicken running around in the defensive zone, at least Gavrikov is a player you can use in a shut down role. Dumba isn't. At full retention on both, Dumba costs 1.6m more. Just watch Dumba will go for a 2nd or not be traded cause nobody is willing to give up good assets for Dumba.

Useless hits? Again you don't know anything about dumba or his game. He gives up hits that gets under his opponent skin and they get upset and comes after him for no reason. Dumba don't take tge hardest assignments because Minnesota has two of the best in spurgeon and brodin, especially Brodin
8 janv. 2023 à 18 h 13
Patrickkanefanatic
Useless hits? Again you don't know anything about dumba or his game. He gives up hits that gets under his opponent skin and they get upset and comes after him for no reason. Dumba don't take tge hardest assignments because Minnesota has two of the best in spurgeon and brodin, especially Brodin

The guy was a pylon vs Buffalo lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage