Forums/Armchair-GM

just a wild idea

Créé par: tea
Équipe: 2022-23 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 17 août 2022
Publié: 17 août 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I don't know much about this team, but I do know that the next 3 years are gonna be hell and something like this might give you a chance to compete for this year
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 100 000 $
Transactions
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $80 637 754 $0 $1 450 000 $1 862 246 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 7
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 3
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
G
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 août 2022 à 8 h 16
FanOfAllTeams
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 296
No Middleton. Just was acquired at the deadline and got a three year extension last month
17 août 2022 à 8 h 19
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,120
Minni is better to have Middleton and Gaudreau that one year of the Ghost. But like the Gagner signing.
17 août 2022 à 8 h 32
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Quoting: palhal
Minni is better to have Middleton and Gaudreau that one year of the Ghost. But like the Gagner signing.

that's fair. I had my eye on a few players, but I feel like Gagner adds that bottom 6 scoring that we need.

Either way, I do think it's time to break up the GREEF line. I feel like the team would do better with Boldy, and maybe even Rossi getting opportunities in the top 6 (if Hartman shifts to the RW), so maybe trading off Foligno or Greenway to shore up the defense could be good.
palhal a aimé ceci.
17 août 2022 à 8 h 37
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 23,120
Quoting: tea
that's fair. I had my eye on a few players, but I feel like Gagner adds that bottom 6 scoring that we need.

Either way, I do think it's time to break up the GREEF line. I feel like the team would do better with Boldy, and maybe even Rossi getting opportunities in the top 6 (if Hartman shifts to the RW), so maybe trading off Foligno or Greenway to shore up the defense could be good.

Well you can't have enough NHL centres, so that's the reason to keep Gaudreau, and as you suggest someone else could switch to the wing. Gee, I think Minni's Dmen look pretty good with Middleton. But is there depth behind the top 6 or 7....which is a problem for almost all teams.
17 août 2022 à 9 h 19
Banni
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 88
Minnesota isn't trading Middleton who they just gave a three years or fours years extension to. Grief line isn't getting broken up. Wild aren't signing a 40 years old player in Gagner. Either way you have the add on the wrong side, even though your trade is unrealistic as Minnesota isn't trading their cheap 1st pairing , or 2c
17 août 2022 à 9 h 21
Banni
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 88

Why would Marcus foligno be traded? He's the heart and soul of wild, not going anywhere. Neither is greenway who was just given a 3 years extension. With all dye respect, if you were a wild fan, you would know that
17 août 2022 à 9 h 29
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,756
This doesn't even make sense from a MIN perspective. Projected 1 M less cap next year due to buyout's.

Honestly MIN needs cheap roster players. Gaudreau and Hartman is example of players they need to bring in.
17 août 2022 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 211
Quoting: ProudUncle
Minnesota isn't trading Middleton who they just gave a three years or fours years extension to. Grief line isn't getting broken up. Wild aren't signing a 40 years old player in Gagner. Either way you have the add on the wrong side, even though your trade is unrealistic as Minnesota isn't trading their cheap 1st pairing , or 2c

Do you get kicked out of your accounts or do you create new ones when people realize how biased you are?
17 août 2022 à 10 h 47
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: ProudUncle

1. Players have been traded right after their extensions before, especially for better players of the same position, also why should I trust someone who doesn't even know the length of the extension?
2. Just saying "GREEF line isn't getting broken up" adds nothing to the conversation, it's a stance with differing opinions you can't just argue against it by saying "no" and providing no reason why you think that. I think my reason of giving the kids a shot in the top 6 was pretty valid.
3. Sam Gagner is 33, not 40, and this is a cheap 1 year deal for a guy who just put up 13 goals and 30 points in a bottom 6 role for the Red Wings, aka a good depth guy to replace Gaudreau.
4. The "add" is on the right side, their RD is pretty damn strong and I think most people would be fine with swapping Middleton for Ghost. "Cheap 1st pairing" is a tad misleading, as Middleton is a stay-at-home dman to compliment Spurgeon, and not the high caliber first pairing dman that you hinted at. He's also not cheap, he's fairly priced for what he brings. Also, I'm not trading a 2c and as a GREEF line advocate, I'd imagine you would know that Eriksson Ek is the 3c. If Gaudreau was our 2c, the WIld would be looking for an upgrade this offseason...

As for the "unrealistic" claim, it's the trade deadline, nothing is unrealistic at the trade deadline.
17 août 2022 à 10 h 51
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: AG_sweden
This doesn't even make sense from a MIN perspective. Projected 1 M less cap next year due to buyout's.

Honestly MIN needs cheap roster players. Gaudreau and Hartman is example of players they need to bring in.

Gaudreau's contract is running out next year, he'll be looking for a raise, and I never suggested trading Hartman. You may also have noticed how I expressed the cap troubles in the explanation.

I'm essentially suggesting trading a cheap defenseman and a 3C who probably leaves next year either way to be able to win now, plus signing Gagner to shore up the bottom 6. Not saying this is what they should be doing, I'm just saying this is an option.
17 août 2022 à 11 h 7
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 986
Something like overpaying to make the team worse and add cap room would make the Wild more likely to compete? How do you swing that?

This is awful in every way for the team and if Guerin's plan is to try to win the cup thus year, the team needs new management

Of course, he knows exactly where the team is at, so he would never even think of doing this
RazWild a aimé ceci.
17 août 2022 à 11 h 50
GM
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,756
Gaudreau's contract is running out next year, he'll be looking for a raise, and I never suggested trading Hartman. You may also have noticed how I expressed the cap troubles in the explanation.

I'm essentially suggesting trading a cheap defenseman and a 3C who probably leaves next year either way to be able to win now, plus signing Gagner to shore up the bottom 6. Not saying this is what they should be doing, I'm just saying this is an option.

I know, but I mean you should look to acquire players that are cheap and can fill out a roster similarly types of players.
17 août 2022 à 13 h 10
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: C21
Something like overpaying to make the team worse and add cap room would make the Wild more likely to compete? How do you swing that?

This is awful in every way for the team and if Guerin's plan is to try to win the cup thus year, the team needs new management

Of course, he knows exactly where the team is at, so he would never even think of doing this

How does adding Ghost in place of Middleton make the team worse? How does adding Gagner to the bottom 6 make the team worse?

I mean I agree that the team shouldn't be in win-now mode, but in that conceivable way does this make the team worse, how is this even an overpayment?

"Awful in every way" is such an insulting and stupid way to describe two pretty reasonable moves, one of which is a one year signing that literally just adds temporary depth.
17 août 2022 à 16 h 52
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 986
Modifié 17 août 2022 à 16 h 58
How does adding Ghost in place of Middleton make the team worse? How does adding Gagner to the bottom 6 make the team worse?

I mean I agree that the team shouldn't be in win-now mode, but in that conceivable way does this make the team worse, how is this even an overpayment?

"Awful in every way" is such an insulting and stupid way to describe two pretty reasonable moves, one of which is a one year signing that literally just adds temporary depth.

I was talkimg about the trade and not the Gagner signing. It's a dine signing, I actually like it. It's not an upgrade over Gaudreau at all but it's fine by itself

So right off the rip it's this is a downgrade in the bottom, then Middleton vs Gost is mainly a matter of preference, Gost is significantly better offensively, Middleton is significantly better defensively and the bigger, grittier guy

And if Minnesota wants a small offensive Dman paired up Spurgeon again, why not move Goligoski back up the lineup? He was good there too

And then you remeber that Middleton is younger, still relatively new to the NHL, cheaper and has some term left on his deal. He was also just resigned

There is nothing about trading Middleton for Gostisbehere that truly makes sense. If you want a more offensive guy with Spurgeon you move Goose up, other than that you're acquiring a defensive liability on an inflated expiring contract, limiting your cap space if you actually do want to compete for an underpaid bottom 6C who's proven he can play further up the line up and is also a righty (Minnesota severely lacks those) and big, defensive dman and a 2nd rounder

If that's what it takes to acquire a player Minnesota has no need for, then it's a hard pass
tea a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage