SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Not even sure if this is good enough

Créé par: The_Real_Armchair__GM
Publié: 16 août 2022 à 18 h 4
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-4 575 269 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Capitals de WashingtonWSH)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial20 363 291 $22427331513
Variation4 575 269 $-1-1-1220
Final24 938 560 $ (↑)21 (↓)41 (↓)72 (↓)5 (↑)17 (↑)13000

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Capitals de WashingtonWSH)---010------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2025 (Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaOTT)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-4 575 269 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial7 940 119 $1943663513
Variation-4 575 269 $111-2-20
Final3 364 850 $ (↓)20 (↑)44 (↑)67 (↑)1 (↓)3 (↓)13000
16 août 2022 à 18 h 29
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,745
My feeling is there has to be at least a really good prospect / young player included. You could even take out the 25 first.

Add a cap dump with Zaitsev
Add a really good prospect like Greig (though I'd hate to lose that guy if I was an OTT fan) or Pinto. I would have included Formenton, but his value is dirt until this HC thing gets worked out.
And a young dman (preferably Brannstrom / Thomson) who has the potential to be a top 4 and run the PP.

Keep the 2 seconds and the 23 first......one of the seconds is to take on Zaitsev
aedoran a aimé ceci.
16 août 2022 à 20 h 12
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,164
Quoting: Dutchies
My feeling is there has to be at least a really good prospect / young player included. You could even take out the 25 first.

Add a cap dump with Zaitsev
Add a really good prospect like Greig (though I'd hate to lose that guy if I was an OTT fan) or Pinto. I would have included Formenton, but his value is dirt until this HC thing gets worked out.
And a young dman (preferably Brannstrom / Thomson) who has the potential to be a top 4 and run the PP.

Keep the 2 seconds and the 23 first......one of the seconds is to take on Zaitsev

Arizona will ask for Sanderson + 2 firsts. They might settle for Pinto or maybe even Greig instead of Sanderson, I think Greig is overrated though.
I agree on Zaitsev, Ottawa would have to add a second to get Arizona to take him too.
I'd pass on Brannstrom but Thomson or Docker might be ok adds as long as they aren't the main piece going to Arizona.
aedoran et Rhea a aimé ceci.
16 août 2022 à 20 h 14
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 123
As long as the firsts aren't protected.
16 août 2022 à 20 h 17
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,164
Quoting: jimtrott44
As long as the firsts aren't protected.

They'd probably be top 10 or at least top 5 protected. Nowadays it's not often first round picks aren't protected.
16 août 2022 à 20 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Quoting: MoxNix
They'd probably be top 10 or at least top 5 protected. Nowadays it's not often first round picks aren't protected.

Unless you are Benning.
16 août 2022 à 21 h 10
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,745
Quoting: MoxNix
Arizona will ask for Sanderson + 2 firsts. They might settle for Pinto or maybe even Greig instead of Sanderson, I think Greig is overrated though.
I agree on Zaitsev, Ottawa would have to add a second to get Arizona to take him too.
I'd pass on Brannstrom but Thomson or Docker might be ok adds as long as they aren't the main piece going to Arizona.

Agreed on Brannstrom. Hugely impressed with Grieg at the WJC. He may turn out to be a mid 6 guy, but he's gonna be a great special teams guy and a team leader, which is something teams need. he might even be a 30 goal guy. Grieg and JBD would be a great get from an ARI standpoint
16 août 2022 à 23 h 9
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,029
Arizona made it clear what they wanted for Chychrun a few months ago. Since he is still in Arizona either teams are unwilling to pay that much or Arizona has decided keep him.
17 août 2022 à 20 h 55
Caïd
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 58
Both club are happy and says YES
17 août 2022 à 22 h 3
couldnt afford 2nd t
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 431
Quoting: aedoran
Arizona made it clear what they wanted for Chychrun a few months ago. Since he is still in Arizona either teams are unwilling to pay that much or Arizona has decided keep him.

Teams can only do this for so long. Players usually don't like being shopped for years at a time, and usually pressure the team to get something done. If no team has met Arizona's ask, it's unlikely it will ever happen. Ottawa is in a desperate situation. Their defense stinks, they have a restrictive budget, and there is tremendous pressure for Dorion to make the playoffs.

There will never be a better opportunity for Arizona to maximize their return. Whatever the Senators are offering, might be close to the best offer they will ever get.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
17 août 2022 à 23 h 54
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,029
Quoting: budgeteam
Teams can only do this for so long. Players usually don't like being shopped for years at a time, and usually pressure the team to get something done. If no team has met Arizona's ask, it's unlikely it will ever happen. Ottawa is in a desperate situation. Their defense stinks, they have a restrictive budget, and there is tremendous pressure for Dorion to make the playoffs.

There will never be a better opportunity for Arizona to maximize their return. Whatever the Senators are offering, might be close to the best offer they will ever get.

I think the best time to maximize their return was from the TDL rumors until the beginning of free agency. If he has a good season then his value at the upcoming TDL his value will be back up but he won't bring in the equivalent of 3 or 4 1st rd picks until the TDL.
18 août 2022 à 0 h 7
couldnt afford 2nd t
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 431
Quoting: aedoran
I think the best time to maximize their return was from the TDL rumors until the beginning of free agency. If he has a good season then his value at the upcoming TDL his value will be back up but he won't bring in the equivalent of 3 or 4 1st rd picks until the TDL.

If the Senators are offering two 1sts and a B prospect, Arizona is not going to get that from anybody else. Those two Ottawa 1sts are potentially great assets, because even with Giroux and Debrincat, Ottawa is still a bubble team. If the protection is only top 5 protection, those picks might be in the top half of the round. The Atlantic division is competitive. Ottawa made some huge additions this off season, but that's a bit of confirmation bias, because the reason they were in a position to make huge additions was because they had so much cap/salary space from having a bare team with many needs. Could Ottawa make the playoffs next year? Sure. But it's just as likely that they miss out. There is a lot of uncertainty over how it will all come together.

Someone could argue that they can get a 1st and two C level pieces for Chychrun as a rental, which is true - but the 1st is going to be a guaranteed late pick. There is a whole lot of value in the CHANCE that the Senators (or any bubble team for that matter) Duchene themselves with the picks.

It has been a buyer's market all summer. DeAngelo went for very little. All the big name forwards dealt went for very little (relative to historical trades). Arizona has lucked into Ottawa being a perfect target due to Ottawa's unique circumstances as a budget team who needs to win now but doesn't have the money to acquire a top defenseman elsewhere. By all means, they should push for a strong return, because they have leverage, but if they push too hard and Ottawa drops out, they enter a buyer's market where no one is coming close to matching what Ottawa must be offering for two 1sts and a top prospect to still be a reasonable part of the discussion.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage