Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
Logo de DAL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $81 750 833 $675 000 $1 432 500 $749 167 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Stars de Dallas
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
9 850 000 $9 850 000 $
C, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
NMC
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
2 900 000 $2 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
3 150 000 $3 150 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Stars de Dallas
8 450 000 $8 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 7
Logo de Stars de Dallas
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
G
RFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Stars de Dallas
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Rangers de New York
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 juill. 2022 à 12 h 56
1GarthSnowFan
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,803
I like Lundkvist but wouldn’t trade Maverick Bourque for him
EsoYeezus69, Goofie et kdawg32086 a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 12 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 909
This is a trade that makes sense for both sides.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 4
Habs4Ever
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,737
IMO Bourque has more value than Lundkvist but that's up to DAL fans
EsoYeezus69 et Goofie a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 13
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,050
Lundkvist gets you Dellandrea, not Bourque. If you want Bourque, then Braden Schneider is on the table
EsoYeezus69, TheRealisticGuy, SlevinKalevra and 2 others a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 14
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Lundkvist for Dellandrea is a fair trade, Bourque has way more value than Lundkvist, easy no from Dallas.

Also that’s a little much for Oettinger and way too little for Robertson.
Justin_LetsGoStars, Knuckl3s, Goofie and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 15
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Quoting: TheRealisticGuy
IMO Bourque has more value than Lundkvist but that's up to DAL fans

Yeah, Bourque has way more value than Lundkvist, who I’d put on par with Dellandrea.
TheRealisticGuy, Justin_LetsGoStars, Goofie and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,733
Easy pass for Dallas. I like Nils but I don’t think ppl realize how good Bourque is going to be
EsoYeezus69, Justin_LetsGoStars, Goofie and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 24
Quoting: TheMooterus
Lundkvist gets you Dellandrea, not Bourque. If you want Bourque, then Braden Schneider is on the table

I’d even hesitate to trade him for Schneider to be honest. We need to be transitioning to the new core of Hintz, JRob, Miro while doing our best to get the most out of Benn, Segs, and Pavs. JRob and Hintz get us a lot out of Pavs. I’d like to see Marchment and Peterson get us more out of Segs. Bourque could get us more out of Benn and Guri. We are going to miss Klinger on the back end but hopefully Harley can take a big step forward. And hopefully we get the healthy Vegas version of Miller not the banged up Buffalo version
Justin_LetsGoStars et Goofie a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 56
Wannabe Team Builder
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Lundkvist for Dellandrea is a fair trade, Bourque has way more value than Lundkvist, easy no from Dallas.

Also that’s a little much for Oettinger and way too little for Robertson.

I agree with you on this one. If Dallas is smart, they'll lock up Robo to 8 years and I can see them bridging Oetter.
EsoYeezus69 et Goofie a aimé ceci.
15 juill. 2022 à 13 h 58
Wannabe Team Builder
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
I’d even hesitate to trade him for Schneider to be honest. We need to be transitioning to the new core of Hintz, JRob, Miro while doing our best to get the most out of Benn, Segs, and Pavs. JRob and Hintz get us a lot out of Pavs. I’d like to see Marchment and Peterson get us more out of Segs. Bourque could get us more out of Benn and Guri. We are going to miss Klinger on the back end but hopefully Harley can take a big step forward. And hopefully we get the healthy Vegas version of Miller not the banged up Buffalo version

Harley looked good the last 5 games or so he played before the playoffs. He should've been playing over Hanley IMO. Guri should get his game back and I'm hoping Petey and Harley take that next step. If they do, we'll see Dallas rising in the scoring column. Please DeBoer, put Suter on the third pairing where he belongs, thanks.
15 juill. 2022 à 14 h 24
Quoting: Justin_LetsGoStars
Harley looked good the last 5 games or so he played before the playoffs. He should've been playing over Hanley IMO. Guri should get his game back and I'm hoping Petey and Harley take that next step. If they do, we'll see Dallas rising in the scoring column. Please DeBoer, put Suter on the third pairing where he belongs, thanks.

I’m not a big Suter fan but I think the narrative has gotten a little out of hand. He does the job and doesn’t cost a lot. He’s a very bland player to watch and the way he plays can look lazy sometimes. Yes he plays with Miro and gets fed some pretty good minutes, but his numbers are strong for a guy only making 3.65 million. Not having Suter and running Lindell-Klinger and Harley-Heiskanen as a top four would be nice but it would also be very expensive. You’d have 21 million tied up for the next three years. Harley gets his next deal in two. What do you do if Harley plays himself into a pretty substantial raise while you’ve still got Esa (and Benn) on the books? Say you bridge him. Then he’s ready for his big contract in 2-3 years after that and Klinger’s contract is still around. Ruh roh. Some of these other young guys are looking for money too. See what I mean? Nill is doing a nice job getting ready to build around what young players he has coming. Draft, develop, support. Marchment will be a nice affordable addition that helps bring in our young centers. Suter is an affordable player that can compliment Miro. Miller is an affordable player that can compliment Harley. Hakanpaa is an affordable player that can compliment Lindell (who I think is capable of a lot more if he’s given his own pair). Once Harley gets going I’m all for putting him with Miro and Suter with Miller. But Harley needs to show he belongs on the top pair. Suter isn’t my favorite but he is still a top four D if he doesn’t have to carry the pair. Lots of rambling kinda all over the place sorry haha
15 juill. 2022 à 16 h 32
Wannabe Team Builder
Quoting: SlevinKalevra
I’m not a big Suter fan but I think the narrative has gotten a little out of hand. He does the job and doesn’t cost a lot. He’s a very bland player to watch and the way he plays can look lazy sometimes. Yes he plays with Miro and gets fed some pretty good minutes, but his numbers are strong for a guy only making 3.65 million. Not having Suter and running Lindell-Klinger and Harley-Heiskanen as a top four would be nice but it would also be very expensive. You’d have 21 million tied up for the next three years. Harley gets his next deal in two. What do you do if Harley plays himself into a pretty substantial raise while you’ve still got Esa (and Benn) on the books? Say you bridge him. Then he’s ready for his big contract in 2-3 years after that and Klinger’s contract is still around. Ruh roh. Some of these other young guys are looking for money too. See what I mean? Nill is doing a nice job getting ready to build around what young players he has coming. Draft, develop, support. Marchment will be a nice affordable addition that helps bring in our young centers. Suter is an affordable player that can compliment Miro. Miller is an affordable player that can compliment Harley. Hakanpaa is an affordable player that can compliment Lindell (who I think is capable of a lot more if he’s given his own pair). Once Harley gets going I’m all for putting him with Miro and Suter with Miller. But Harley needs to show he belongs on the top pair. Suter isn’t my favorite but he is still a top four D if he doesn’t have to carry the pair. Lots of rambling kinda all over the place sorry haha

Oh, you are totally fine rambling my friend. We're talking about a sport that we are both passionate about, and a team we both know.

I am of the opinion that Suter is lazy and it's come out from mutliple teammates that he complains about everything (ice time, PP time, ect. I watch about 95% of Stars games last season and he sometimes stands up straight and glides in the defensive zone. He is too passive for our defensive system and his ice time should be 8-ish minutes less. I am also of the opinion that he is holding Miro back because Suter is a defensive liabilty, especially when their opposing team is in transition from defense to offense.

On Klinger, for as long as he has been a Star, and I watched him come up as a rookie, I am glad to see him walk. He was beginning to be a consistent minus player, which is a very bad thing to be if you are an OFD that puts up 50 ish points....that means you are letting more in than that, which isn't good from one of your best dman. We didn't have the cap without trading someone major. I also think we'll see Lindell improve. He's good for about 30-35 points, all while being a good defensive dman. He can pass, shoot, transition, and move someone off the puck.

My defense pairings, at least for training camp would be:

Lindell-Miro-->it's worked out well in the past
Suter-Miller
Harley-Hawks
15 juill. 2022 à 16 h 50
Quoting: Justin_LetsGoStars
Oh, you are totally fine rambling my friend. We're talking about a sport that we are both passionate about, and a team we both know.

I am of the opinion that Suter is lazy and it's come out from mutliple teammates that he complains about everything (ice time, PP time, ect. I watch about 95% of Stars games last season and he sometimes stands up straight and glides in the defensive zone. He is too passive for our defensive system and his ice time should be 8-ish minutes less. I am also of the opinion that he is holding Miro back because Suter is a defensive liabilty, especially when their opposing team is in transition from defense to offense.

On Klinger, for as long as he has been a Star, and I watched him come up as a rookie, I am glad to see him walk. He was beginning to be a consistent minus player, which is a very bad thing to be if you are an OFD that puts up 50 ish points....that means you are letting more in than that, which isn't good from one of your best dman. We didn't have the cap without trading someone major. I also think we'll see Lindell improve. He's good for about 30-35 points, all while being a good defensive dman. He can pass, shoot, transition, and move someone off the puck.

My defense pairings, at least for training camp would be:

Lindell-Miro-->it's worked out well in the past
Suter-Miller
Harley-Hawks

Really depends on what Miller we get. I could see that pair being a liability. I could also see Miller being a sneaky good addition. White saying Miller was banged up last year and is healthy now has me cautiously optimistic. Suter is, and from what I can remember always has been, a very passive player. Which is likely why he was so attracted to Bowness’ passive zone defense system. I could absolutely see DB’s system exposing some of the issues you’ve mentioned. Which might work out well in the long term as that would ideally be when Suter and Harley swap roles. We could also see a more engaged Suter in the new system. I don’t see him getting very far with his whining with the locker room and coaching staff we have. I see the same things you do believe me, but his point totals and fancy stats look just fine for a guy making what he makes. I’m totally fine with Suter and Miller holding it down on the cheap while Grush and the 2022 “all d don’t care” draft develop. I do think there are better options out there, but I can think of wayyyy worse ways to spend 4.5 million
Justin_LetsGoStars a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage