SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

HiLites Rankings 2022

HiLites Rankings 2022

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: HiLites
Publié: 21 juin 2022 à 15 h 42
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Nick Suzuki &Shane Wright for a 1-2 centre line punch to build around for the future.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I mean, If the draft is taking best player available and I'm NJ general manager, 3 highly skilled centres to build for the future is a no brainer, Cooley is sublimely skilled and to having to bank on Slafkovsky turning into a 'Rantanen' or 'Nash61' calibre player just doesn't seem appealing to me when they have been waiting on Zacha to be that type of player.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Arizona missing out on best centres available go off the board and select Geekie who checks off 1st line toolkit that scouts hope he can fulfill.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-My opinion, if im Seattle and I have a choice of Trouba or Girard, I feel like im taking Trouba if I want to build around, this is what im thinking when I see Jiricek and Nemec, probably not the best comparisons for each player but if the Kraken want to win in the futures playoffs they need that defenceman who is out there in the crucial moments of big games.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Tough call if Philly gets this draft board on draft day, best avail. choices for 5th pick follows (not in order) , Slafkovksy, Nemec, Savoie, Gauthier, Kemell. With the new hiring of Torts and how Slafkovsky, Gauthier and Savoie play the power game, however, I feel Gauthier has appeal to the Flyers with how I think they are trying to build their team, tough and defensibly responsible (Ristolainen lol), I think Gauthier checks those off and now learning the centre position, he has potential to be a tough playoff opponent in the future.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoFrom Australian Elite League, Vladislevksy Olla-Lindstrom...just kidding but can you imagine Jarmo Kekalainen pulling that off again when he drafted Chinakhov in 2020 lol, I think this is a no brainer pick that Juraj Slafkovksy gets taken here. Slafkovsky should be picked #2-#3 when draft day comes, we have heard the gasps as Dubois went 3rd overall over Puljujarvi and Boston Bruins whiff on Barzal-Connor-Chabot, so nothing is of the ordinary, Slafkovsky here is a steal and just how unpredictable draft day can be.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Move Brannstrom your PP1 spot is now NEMECS
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Yzerman will not miss on this pick, with Detroit I see they need a Centre blue-chip prospect and with Wright-Cooley-Geekie-Gauthier already selected, Savoie has a good chance at landing a Centre position job with Detroit than the other teams above with his skills, with his skill set he will not need protection from Seider, but more like the guy going to rough up the player going after Seider or any of his teammates. I would hate to see a Bertuzzi-Savoie-(Insert Player) line against my team.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Sabres can miss on this pick as they need to hit that X-Factor ability with this draft selection. Their current group of players they have acquired and have drafted in recent years are lacking that game breaker ability even though they have Cozens-Power-Dahlin-Thompson-Quinn-Krebs in their lineup. Kane88 anyone? Any of Lambert-Kemell-Lekkerimaki make sense here but I dont so Nazar going to the Sabres helps them to be harder to play against when they get into the playoffs and has skill to accentuate his teammates named above.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The Ducks oldest looking centreman is 19 years old. Sad to see Getzlaf retiring and Perry still playing but the world is weird, Joakim Kemell to the Ducks isnt a no brainer as we all can see in the draft order now is all the best players are being taken, but the blue line of the Anaheim Sucks I mean Ducks looks to be needing improvement. Drysdale will need help in years and one of Korchinski-Pickering-Mateychuk or Mintyukov will help bolster the young core of Comtois-Lundestrom-Terry-Milano.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Sharks need BPA
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Columbus with Slafkovsky in this draft is criminal, Columbus drafting Miroshnichenko is unheard of, Lambert and Slavfkosky is the second coming of Kristian Huselius and Rick Nash.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-Islanders also need BPA
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-And this is where the draft paragraphs end, My Winnipeg Jets, all the big names are gone and so will all these words.....only until the 32nd pick I think. I read reports that the Jets are needing both highend forward and defence prospects, I disagree as the Jets need a blue chip goalie prospect, but there is none this year. The Jets can do what they do every year and wait to get a player that always drops to them (Conner-Perfetti-Laine-Lucius) but I didnt give myself an easy choice this year. Enter the Ivan Miroshnichekno show.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Its hard to believe Pettersson is 23 now, that guy was just 18 a few years ago. Vancouver needs a rearguard for the future after stalwarts OEL and Tyler Myers, so naturally a forward here is needed, Danila Yurov is available, as is Marco Kasper and a few others.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasSabres going F with Nazar with their first of three picks in the 1st round can load up with another F pick with their secondpick to alleviate the loss of Eichel, an off the board pick for a goalie doesnt make sense here either, D pick it is.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville will turn any D-prospect into the second coming of their alumni they have drafted in their history. Roman Josi has his successor in Bichsel.
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-Stars forward prospects cabinet look pretty stocked, D selection seems imminent for this draft. Few names still up there.
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-L.A Kings laughing at why Danila Yurov is still on the board.
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-Caps needings to prepare for life after Mantha and Kuznetsov, Kasper has middle six tools and coaching potential.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Pretzelburgh needing help in all prospects department to trade for one more cup run, no matter who is taken here, will most likely end up on the other 31 teams sources tell me.
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonThe Ducks go D again as names are still on the board from earlier analysis.
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Blues have a blue-chip prospect in Neighbors, plenty of options for a defence pick here. Casey Seamus-Ty Nelson-Tristan-Luneau-Lane-Hutson-Maveric Lamoureaux. But the Blues need to think about replacing some older veterans on the team.
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Sorta getting bored of writing this stuff out now, Wild have great prospects in their departments. BPA or whomstever they have at the top of their draft board will be welcoming.
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Maple Laughs, haha. Take a high upside forward in Lutz. going to need to replace the scoring once Matthews leaves and Tavares retires.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryMontreal can swing for the fences and take a high upside, character player with all intangibles.
27Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineArizona nabbing Ostlund late in the round, Elite Speed, Elite Hands, inconsistent showings.
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideNazar is going to exit his post-selection interview to run up and hug Howard as they will both be taken by Buffalo.
29Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-I cant really tell you what Edmonton's needs are at prospects but Cap Friendly can, and they need Defence. Any selection in the ranking range is great here.
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New YorkAnother type of player that can fall to, you guessed it, the Winnipeg Jets. Snuggerud can help the Jets long-term when Perfetti/Heinola run the team in 8 years.
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Tampa will turn this next player into the next Ross Colton or *checks notes* um Nikita Kucherov.
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoArizona again...my last paragraph before I randomly select the rest. This has been a blast, would like to thank you all for getting to this point and Im also not sure why you took the time to read this as I took the time to write all this non-sense down lol. With that being said....We have a trade to announce. Chicago trades..Kane88 to Buffalo for a 2023 1st round pick, Kyle Okposo, and JJ Peterka. That's Patrick Kane to Buffalo for 2023 1st, Okposo and Peterka.
21 juin 2022 à 15 h 51
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,664
Picking Geekie at 3 would be a huge mistake by Arizona. Would expect that they’ve learned their lesson from drafting Barret Hayton
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 16 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
0 chance slaf falls to 6...
21 juin 2022 à 16 h 11
Trad Breliving
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,080
0% chance slaf falls past three.
21 juin 2022 à 16 h 13
free ville
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 693
No way Geekie gets drafted at 3rd. He has potential to become a bust, his skating and balance don't look promising at all.

Quoting: Konkarsson
0 chance slaf falls to 6...

I could actually see Slafkovsky falling to six. Yes, recency bias is a thing, but his skating and defensive effort isn't appealing.
21 juin 2022 à 16 h 32
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6,257
Gauthier makes more sense for AZ
21 juin 2022 à 16 h 41
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 122
Would love to see the sens get the opportunity to land Nemec or Jiricek
21 juin 2022 à 18 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 407