Publié: 14 mai 2022 à 3 h 3
14 mai 2022 à 4 h 58
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
Salomonsson too high
14 mai 2022 à 8 h 22
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 689
Yeah, his stock has dropped. But with an Aug, 2004 birthday, Salomonsson, who made his SHL debut at 16, may be the youngest in his draft class with plenty of room for growth. Size, skating, puck-moving ability, offensive skills. He's got a lot going on although it might take some time for him to fully develop. As a Sabres fan I watched Rasmus Dahlin struggle under failed development/coaching staff. He really hit his stride in a No. 1 role and could be a beast next season. If you think he's too high here, you're gonna love where I put him in my latest mock.

; )
14 mai 2022 à 9 h 0
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 99
I personally think Montreal grabs Hughes at their 33rd pick if hes available
14 mai 2022 à 9 h 29
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,535
I feel people only have Slafkovsky going this high because of his 2022 olympics performance

Am I the only one who doesn’t have him going in the top 5?
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 17 h 28
Fan of the OHL
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 125
Quoting: GDubb2Shiesty

Not a chance - way too much nepotism and this is a new Habs culture and he’s not BPA with central scouting ranking him at #26. Kulich really improved His ranking at the U18
14 mai 2022 à 22 h 48
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Quoting: GDubb2Shiesty

Seems like Kent already had a talk with his wife and it seems he won't draft his son because it would be putting his dad in a tough spot if trade talks comes around at some point.

Quoting: IconicHawk
I feel people only have Slafkovsky going this high because of his 2022 olympics performance

There's indeed quite an over reaction, the kid didn't dominate the Liiga and ended up lighting it up at an NHL-less olympic competition. Add on a size bias cause ''big=good'' for most GM and you've got yourself a top 5 pick.
14 mai 2022 à 22 h 54
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,535
Quoting: ColonelX
Seems like Kent already had a talk with his wife and it seems he won't draft his son because it would be putting his dad in a tough spot if trade talks comes around at some point.

There's indeed quite an over reaction, the kid didn't dominate the Liiga and ended up lighting it up at an NHL-less olympic competition. Add on a size bias cause ''big=good'' for most GM and you've got yourself a top 5 pick.

Size doesn’t equal how good a player will be case and point: Caufield, DeBrincat, Petterson, St. Louis and really anyone else you can think of
14 mai 2022 à 23 h 2
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Quoting: IconicHawk
Size doesn’t equal how good a player will be case and point: Caufield, DeBrincat, Petterson, St. Louis and really anyone else you can think of

No it doesn't but there's a reason for guys like Logan Brown, McCarron, Geekie are still being taken in the first round, they're big. Even doe I don't like that, size bias exists.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage