SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

Lightning embarrasses the Leafs

9 mai 2022 à 8 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 459
Nylander needs to be benched for his embarrassing performance, you do not give up on a play despite losing. I can't wait for the Leafs to trade this spineless player in the offseason
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 16
Seiders on the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,764
Didn't Nylander score 2 goals?
aadoyle, Saskleaf et BigDaddyOvech a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: MoreHitzSeider

A 4 on 4 goal and on the PP, I would be worried if the the core 4 couldn't score with more open ice or a man advantage (Nylander doesn't have to worry about getting hit)

9 mai 2022 à 8 h 29
Démarrer sujet

Tavares gets roughed up, punched in the head a couple of times, Nylander gets away from the scrum as fast as he can by skating away, with a Bolts guy holding his sweater. He does not get in a tussle though and nobody defends Tavares or steps in to help. Tampa just had their way with the Leafs all game, Leafs showed a lack of compete. When someone slaps your captain around and you do nothing in response, you're not a team but a collection of individual
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 29
exo2769
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 9,823
Quoting: MrDinkiee
A 4 on 4 goal and on the PP, I would be worried if the the core 4 couldn't score with more open ice or a man advantage (Nylander doesn't have to worry about getting hit)

It's tough to watch for sure. I'd still bench him for the 1st period next game, but at the same time. It's a tied series and still TOR has home ice advantage. They'll bounce back.
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 30
Seiders on the Storm
Tavares gets roughed up, punched in the head a couple of times, Nylander gets away from the scrum as fast as he can by skating away, with a Bolts guy holding his sweater. He does not get in a tussle though and nobody defends Tavares or steps in to help. Tampa just had their way with the Leafs all game, Leafs showed a lack of compete. When someone slaps your captain around and you do nothing in response, you're not a team but a collection of individual

Are you referring to Killorn shoving Tavares in the face? Hardly slapping around.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: exo2769
It's tough to watch for sure. I'd still bench him for the 1st period next game, but at the same time. It's a tied series and still TOR has home ice advantage. They'll bounce back.

It's not only about giving up on the play, but this:

9 mai 2022 à 8 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Are you referring to Killorn shoving Tavares in the face? Hardly slapping around.

He got punched in the head, Nylander tried to run to the bench as quickly as he could to avoid any contact with a Lightning player
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 38
exo2769
It's not only about giving up on the play, but this:

Yeah, i saw that. It's also tough to watch. He gave up on his team. Thought being down 5-0 was an L for the game and decided that not getting hurt for future games was more important that effort. Nothing's lost on me. I'd still sit him for 1 period, but you need him right now. You need the other teammates to call him out. Then bench him 1 period and hopefully he hustles the rest of the series.

It's still 2-2 and 2 more games in TOR.
bald_and_bankrupt a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Yeah, i saw that. It's also tough to watch. He gave up on his team. Thought being down 5-0 was an L for the game and decided that not getting hurt for future games was more important that effort. Nothing's lost on me. I'd still sit him for 1 period, but you need him right now. You need the other teammates to call him out. Then bench him 1 period and hopefully he hustles the rest of the series.

It's still 2-2 and 2 more games in TOR.

I can't wait for the new regime in the offseason (something that is keeping me excited for next season, Dubas is good as gone)
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 42
Démarrer sujet

Look at how the captain of the Leafs takes it, not even a punch back (embarrassing)

9 mai 2022 à 8 h 42
exo2769
I can't wait for the new regime in the offseason (something that is keeping me excited for next season, Dubas is good as gone)

I can understand that might be how it feels right now, but there's zero chance he's gone next season. He's only had the job for 4 years (in 2 days it'll be exactly 4 years) and 2 of them during COVID.
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 42
Seiders on the Storm
Modifié 9 mai 2022 à 9 h 5

Why? You're not a Leafs fan. Your only intent here is to troll because the Leafs are living rent free in your head.
Ritzy, BigDaddyOvech, aadoyle and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2022 à 8 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Why? You're not a Leafs fan. You're only intent here is to troll because the Leafs are living rent free in your head.

I love the Leafs, I hate the management
LFKevin21 a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2022 à 1 h 4
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 21,019
I can understand that might be how it feels right now, but there's zero chance he's gone next season. He's only had the job for 4 years (in 2 days it'll be exactly 4 years) and 2 of them during COVID.

Dubas has been fine.

He will be around 1 or 2 more years. But changes to the big 4 will be made

Matthews, Marner, and JT will stay as you really should not move the dynamic duo and JT is that veteran presence you need.

Willy will be moved for depth as I feel his style is not fitting for Keefe's playstyle

That is should they not push through and win this series

As so far this series has been dead even with both sides beating on eachother.
exo2769 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2022 à 12 h 49
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,209
Why? You're not a Leafs fan. Your only intent here is to troll because the Leafs are living rent free in your head.

I wish I could like this more than once.
BigDaddyOvech a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage