Transactions
CHI
  1. Compher, J.T.
  2. Johnson, Erik
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (COL)
  4. Choix de 6e ronde en 2024 (COL)
COL
  1. Kubalik, Dominik [Droits de RFA]
  2. Toews, Jonathan (4 500 000 $ retained)
CHI
  1. Asplund, Rasmus
  2. Mittelstadt, Casey
  3. Olofsson, Victor [Droits de RFA]
  4. Samuelsson, Mattias
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (BUF)
  6. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (BUF)
  7. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (BUF)
Détails additionnels:
Sabrs 1st is 9th overall
CHI
  1. Eller, Lars
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (WSH)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (WSH)
CHI
  1. Dickinson, Jason
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (VAN)
  3. Choix de 5e ronde en 2024 (VAN)
CHI
  1. Faksa, Radek
  2. Khudobin, Anton
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (DAL)
DAL
  1. Strome, Dylan [Droits de RFA]
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
CHI
  1. Bernard-Docker, Jacob
  2. Del Zotto, Michael
  3. Formenton, Alex [Droits de RFA]
  4. Greig, Ridly
  5. Murray, Matt
  6. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (OTT)
  7. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (OTT)
  8. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (OTT)
Détails additionnels:
Sens 1st is 7th overall
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Frais appliqués
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de BUF
Logo de DAL
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de BUF
Logo de OTT
Logo de EDM
Logo de TOR
Logo de VGK
Logo de CHI
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de BUF
Logo de OTT
Logo de CHI
Logo de COL
Logo de VAN
Logo de DAL
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de WSH
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de WSH
Logo de CHI
Logo de CHI
Logo de CGY
Logo de VAN
Logo de CHI
Logo de COL
Logo de CHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $66 705 128 $237 500 $850 000 $15 794 872 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
RFA
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
758 333 $758 333 $
AD
RFA - 2
758 333 $758 333 $
AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Stars de Dallas
3 333 333 $3 333 333 $
G
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
916 667 $916 667 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 avr. 2022 à 16 h 27
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,041
Quoting: Matthewslover
Yeah I'm so jealous of your poverty franchise and dogs hit city, you gotta pay the NY tax rate without getting any of the benefits. Then you have to watch the sabres on top of that? HA brutal, you can have those 3 wins I know beating the Leafs is the biggest achievement the Sabres have had in their embarrassment of a franchise.

Because provincial tax is so much better than New York State‘s tax rate? You’re talking like some 20-year-old who hasn’t seen a second round playoff series since he was a child. You want to attack the quality of the city as well? Sounds about right seeing as you’ve probably never been to Buffalo, and wouldn’t bother trying to see anything good about it if you did. Toronto should’ve tried to buy a cup in the early 90s like the Rangers did, too bad that doesn’t work anymore. Talk to me when you’ve won something in our lifetime. I’m guessing it should be awhile before I hear from you if you follow that rule.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
27 avr. 2022 à 16 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Thegreatdebater
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 212
Quoting: Tjm220
Because provincial tax is so much better than New York State‘s tax rate? You’re talking like some 20-year-old who hasn’t seen a second round playoff series since he was a child. You want to attack the quality of the city as well? Sounds about right seeing as you’ve probably never been to Buffalo, and wouldn’t bother trying to see anything good about it if you did. Toronto should’ve tried to buy a cup in the early 90s like the Rangers did, too bad that doesn’t work anymore. Talk to me when you’ve won something in our lifetime. I’m guessing it should be awhile before I hear from you if you follow that rule.

Ill talk whenever I want lol, Ive been to Buffalo its like if Jane and finch was a whole ass city lmao . If we follow that rule I sure as hell will be talking long before your poverty team sees a playoff series let alone a cup like the Leafs are about to snag this year. Trash ass team fits in well with the trash ass city. Theres nothing good about it other than chicken wings and the fact that Toronto is only 2 hours away. Lmao imagine that, Buffalo's best trait is that its close to Toronto. Its the only reason guys like Skinner willingly pay in Buffalo and you still had to overpay him.
27 avr. 2022 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Thegreatdebater
Quoting: thewookie1
Buffalo declines the Kane deal and Chicago declines the Colorado deal.

Buffalo isn’t trading the 9th overall plus for 1 year of Kane. If we want him we’ll just make an offer for him as a UFA. Samuelsson is pretty much untouchable at this time due to his combination of defensive play and physicality being attributes we have little of. He’s hit it off massively with Dahlin since being put together thus making zero sense to deal him.

Id rather enjoy 82 games and a 7 game playoff series every year over having my team be out of the playoff picture by November every year LOL.

The Sabres have been a better franchise than Toronto since The Sabres came into existence. The Leafs have literally never won a 3rd round in the playoffs; not to mention a Cup Final since the league expanded to more than 6 teams. Yes the Sabres have missed the playoffs 11 years straight but the Leafs have no more series wins in that time. Congrats, the Leafs got to play up to 2 weeks extra before joining the Sabres on the golf course. You can dominate the regular season all you like; it’s meaningless without playoff success. So I’d suggest pulling off your Leaf colored glasses and look around you because you’ve been barely more successful than the Sabres since 2010 in playoff hockey.
27 avr. 2022 à 17 h 41
Sabres fan
Ill talk whenever I want lol, Ive been to Buffalo its like if Jane and finch was a whole ass city lmao . If we follow that rule I sure as hell will be talking long before your poverty team sees a playoff series let alone a cup like the Leafs are about to snag this year. Trash ass team fits in well with the trash ass city. Theres nothing good about it other than chicken wings and the fact that Toronto is only 2 hours away. Lmao imagine that, Buffalo's best trait is that its close to Toronto. Its the only reason guys like Skinner willingly pay in Buffalo and you still had to overpay him.

After you’re bounced again in round one I’ll come back to this post to remind you how you didn’t win a Stanley Cup yet again. You’re delusional if you think Toronto is good enough to beat Florida or Tampa in a seven game series, and if by some miracle they managed one (because they will probably play each other again in round one) how on earth are you beating Colorado in a seven game series? It’s not the offense that’s the problem, it’s the goaltending and everyone else seems to know it but you.
27 avr. 2022 à 17 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Thegreatdebater
After you’re bounced again in round one I’ll come back to this post to remind you how you didn’t win a Stanley Cup yet again. You’re delusional if you think Toronto is good enough to beat Florida or Tampa in a seven game series, and if by some miracle they managed one (because they will probably play each other again in round one) how on earth are you beating Colorado in a seven game series? It’s not the offense that’s the problem, it’s the goaltending and everyone else seems to know it but you.

The goaltending has been great outside of when Campbell was hurt, look at his record before the game in Mind and since he's been back. If you don't watch hockey just say that, Floridas goaltending and defence is worse than Torontos lol. If you don't watch hockey just say that. Toronto is going to roll over Tampa, that core is washed only thing keeping them in a playoff spot is Vasilevsky.
27 avr. 2022 à 17 h 53
Sabres fan
The goaltending has been great outside of when Campbell was hurt, look at his record before the game in Mind and since he's been back. If you don't watch hockey just say that, Floridas goaltending and defence is worse than Torontos lol. If you don't watch hockey just say that. Toronto is going to roll over Tampa, that core is washed only thing keeping them in a playoff spot is Vasilevsky.

Teams who win playoffs series do so on goaltending. Montreal did not go to the Stanley Cup finals because they had a really good team, they went there because they got lucky and they had a really amazing goaltender. Even if you were right and Tampa has taken a step back, Vasilevskiy is still one of the best goaltenders on the planet and could probably win the series practically by himself. If Toronto had goaltending (and they haven’t since Eddie Belfour retired) I think it would be a very difficult series to win against Florida or Tampa. Boston typically has your number, and neither goaltender on your side is playoff tested at all. Sure neither Swayman or Ullmark has played playoffs either, but they are surrounded by players who have won the Stanley Cup before and experienced plenty of playoff success. They know how to get out of round one, even if it is just because they’re playing you guys.

Toronto should have been good enough to win the first round last year. Running into a hot goaltender and simply not being able to get past him stopped you then. Until they put together a team that can actually get over that hump it’s going to be this curse that’s in your head, the moment anything goes wrong it’s “here we go again.“
28 avr. 2022 à 12 h 10
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Quoting: sabres89
Agreed.
Tell me you don’t know **** about any of Buffalo‘s players...
Quoting: thewookie1
Buffalo declines the Kane deal and Chicago declines the Colorado deal...
First, I would love to have Kane on the team.
TBH, I doubt he would love to play for Buffalo as much a Tuch does.
Second, this is such a huge over pay it is beyond belief.
Yes Kane is remarkable still, but so is Eichel and he did not return this price, especially when one would have thought the Knights first was projected to be among the last 4 not top 10.
Tuch is great, but he has one less 20 goal season in his resume than Olofsson.
Krebs ceiling is about the same as Mittelstadt.
2023 second is tons more than the difference between the Knights 2023 2nd and Buffalos 2023 third
Samuelsson, Asplund, and a 2022 42nd OA is worth more than a mid first round pick.
Lastly, most important when someone as @Matthewslover instead of addressing the trade starts with insults, YOU KNOW THEY LOST the argument and has nothing of value to add.
If you make a point and they choose to attack your city, your past performance and most importantly down grade the players for which they want in the trade, ignore any additional comments.
NoVaSpartan et GMTD a aimé ceci.
28 avr. 2022 à 17 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Thegreatdebater
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
First, I would love to have Kane on the team.
TBH, I doubt he would love to play for Buffalo as much a Tuch does.
Second, this is such a huge over pay it is beyond belief.
Yes Kane is remarkable still, but so is Eichel and he did not return this price, especially when one would have thought the Knights first was projected to be among the last 4 not top 10.
Tuch is great, but he has one less 20 goal season in his resume than Olofsson.
Krebs ceiling is about the same as Mittelstadt.
2023 second is tons more than the difference between the Knights 2023 2nd and Buffalos 2023 third
Samuelsson, Asplund, and a 2022 42nd OA is worth more than a mid first round pick.
Lastly, most important when someone as Matthewslover instead of addressing the trade starts with insults, YOU KNOW THEY LOST the argument and has nothing of value to add.
If you make a point and they choose to attack your city, your past performance and most importantly down grade the players for which they want in the trade, ignore any additional comments.

Its not an attack its a fact. The sabres are the only thing more poverty than the city they play in
29 avr. 2022 à 8 h 27
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,742
Washington is trading Eller to open up a roster spot for McMichael, so they decline this. Eller can get a mid round pick somewhere else.
29 avr. 2022 à 8 h 30
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,742
Its not an attack its a fact. The sabres are the only thing more poverty than the city they play in

tell me you know absolutely nothing about the city of Buffalo without telling me you know absolutely nothing about the city of Buffalo
29 avr. 2022 à 18 h 9
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Modifié 29 avr. 2022 à 18 h 17
I had considered ignoring your ignorant comment.
While there are other examples I will chose to cite Scotty Bowman, John Muckler and Marcell Dionne.
I am sure you have heard of them.
He was and NHL coach for the Blues, Canadian, Sabres, Penguins, and Wings as well as many Junior hockey teams.
Of all of those great cities where do you think Scotty decided to call home? Buffalo, NY.
John Muckler coached the Oilers, Sabres and Rangers and was GM of the Senators.
Of all of those great cities where do you think John decided to call home? Buffalo, NY.
Maybe you heard of Marcel Dionne, read this article: https://www.bestofwny.com/sports/lukow/dionne.htm#:~:text=I%20do%20a%20good%20deal,to%20Clarence%20in%201994%2C%20said.
“This is the greatest place I’ve ever lived,” Dionne, who moved to Clarence in 1994, said. “There’s the waterfront. We have a baseball team, a football team and a hockey team. It’s close to Canada. There are some good schools. Also, the new airport makes a difference. It’s a first-rate airport.”
Remember Dionne never wore a Buffalo uniform, only played many games here.

I will not resort to insults, but IMO you certainly do not know anything about Buffalo, and based on your knowledge of Buffalo I would have to presume you know even less about Hockey.
So what you call FACT is nothing more than a fantasy.

@Tjm220
@thewookie1
@NoVaSpartan
Tjm220, thewookie1, NoVaSpartan and 1 other person a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage