JT_Miller
jmac490
9 juill. 2017 à 14 h 47
Épinglé
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,053
Modifié 9 août 2017 à 10 h 31
BOG Agenda

****BOG OPENINGS TO COME - DROP YOUR NAME IN TO BE CONSIDERED FOR POSITION BY THE 12TH

BOG Members Leaving:
matt59 (August 14th)
jmac490

GMs Who Applied For BOG:
Bo53Horvat
Icegirl
phillyjabroni
DarylthePony
Duster

Votes:

1) To place boltscharge17 on Level 1 of Infraction System: 3-0: Booth Turner Zach in favour

2) To place DirtyDangles on Level 2 (again): 2-2

Other:
1) GM Game Awards: to discuss further after FA
Turner33, CleanDangles, phillyjabroni and 4 others a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 7
Quoting: taisei
add me to the presumably long list of agms looking for a gm job

Thanks for letting us know taisei and for returning in such a professional manner. I have notified your successor, NateElder, that you will now be his AGM.
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 279
Quoting: Math
Quoting: ricochetii

I haven't played with it yet, but try trading for a pick in that year and see if it makes the new year show up. (Let us know if it does)
Then just revert the trade.

If not, creating a new copy might work. You can test that in armchair GM and you don't have to publish anything.

Yes a have choices by trade 2020 but I don't know how see my picks 2020 Boston

Thanks

Bump
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 14

Yes a have choices by trade 2020 but I don't know how see my picks 2020 Boston

Thanks

Bump

C'est n'est pas très important haha. Tu ne doit pas voir les choix. Écrire qulle choix tu as dans ton description d'accord?
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 19
This axis no meaning
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 2,018
Quoting: DavidBooth7
Quoting: Jdp
I am looking to step away for a while when there is a suitable replacement. I was basically just hanging in to maintain seniority for v2 teams.

Thanks for the notice. How long do you wish to be gone for? My AGM Bo53Horvat is next in line, yet he's rarely active haha. Assuming that he won't be back anytime soon, Icegirl would be next in line (also under the assumption Done95 and nuxfan wish to stay with their respective teams)

Whaaaaaaaat? How am I next on the priority list?

If Bo53Horvat isn't around, I would totally take the Minnesota GM spot unless PlNHL objects to it. I'll check with him.
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 19

Bump

C'est n'est pas très important haha. Tu ne doit pas voir les choix. Écrire qulle choix tu as dans ton description d'accord?

Ok même les 2021?
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 20

Ok même les 2021?

Oui smile
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 20

Ok même les 2021?

Oui smile

Ok mercismile
nobody a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2017 à 12 h 43
As written in the agenda, GYR has not made his Dallas team...it's been 6 days now. We'll have to wait till 7 but, most likely we will have to find a new Dallas GM too...
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 11
VegasGMV2.LeafsGMV1
Mentions "j'aime": 177
I am looking to step away for a while when there is a suitable replacement. I was basically just hanging in to maintain seniority for v2 teams.

Thanks for the notice. How long do you wish to be gone for? My AGM Bo53Horvat is next in line, yet he's rarely active haha. Assuming that he won't be back anytime soon, Icegirl would be next in line (also under the assumption Done95 and nuxfan wish to stay with their respective teams)

I won't be leaving temporarily. I will come back as an agm sometime...whoever takes over will be permanent. No protection lists or anything.
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 12

I won't be leaving temporarily. I will come back as an agm sometime...whoever takes over will be permanent. No protection lists or anything.

Gotcha. Thanks for letting us know
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 14
Icegirl is next in line (assuming my AGM is still sleeping er working). Prolly not, just making sure no objections correct?
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 30
Emotionally in 2018
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,388
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I have a proposal. Right before v2 launches, I think we should have votes to determine which GMs have done the best job. There would be different categories such as Best All-In team, Best Retool-on-the-fly team, Brightest Futureq, Biggest Real-Life Improvement, etc. We would pick which category we fall into, and any GMs not in that category can vote. I think it'd be a good way to acknowledge which teams have done really good jobs, no matter which direction they took their team in.

Thoughts?
Turner33 a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 32
Quoting: krakowitz
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this has been discussed before, but I have a proposal. Right before v2 launches, I think we should have votes to determine which GMs have done the best job. There would be different categories such as Best All-In team, Best Retool-on-the-fly team, Brightest Futureq, Biggest Real-Life Improvement, etc. We would pick which category we fall into, and any GMs not in that category can vote. I think it'd be a good way to acknowledge which teams have done really good jobs, no matter which direction they took their team in.

Thoughts?

I was thinking of the exact same thing ironically. This is something that I'd love to happen and think we should do it. Yet I have no clue when V2 will even start (or if it will start, there isn't a definitive answer yet) but I think we should do this sometime soon.
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 39
Emotionally in 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,388

Thoughts?

I was thinking of the exact same thing ironically. This is something that I'd love to happen and think we should do it. Yet I have no clue when V2 will even start (or if it will start, there isn't a definitive answer yet) but I think we should do this sometime soon.

I don't think it really matters when we do it, as long as it happens. Sooner would be nicer. Is the BOG going to vote on doing this? I haven't paid a ton of attention to this thread so I'm not entirely sure how this works haha
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 51

I don't think it really matters when we do it, as long as it happens. Sooner would be nicer. Is the BOG going to vote on doing this? I haven't paid a ton of attention to this thread so I'm not entirely sure how this works haha

Sure why not

1-0 of implementing krakowtiz's idea above, date TBD
NateElder12 a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 55
Mentions "j'aime": 188
Icegirl is next in line (assuming my AGM is still sleeping er working). Prolly not, just making sure no objections correct?

Wait... Does that mean I'm next after Icegirl?
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 57
Quoting: WhisperWhisper

Wait... Does that mean I'm next after Icegirl?

I'd have to check, I'm not sure
13 juill. 2017 à 13 h 58
Order is
1) Bo53Horvat (but most likely he's not on so next is...)
2) Brock6Boeser
3) WhisperWhisper
4) TopCornerShot
5) DirtyDangles
6) taisei
13 juill. 2017 à 14 h 5
Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but what are we going to do with players that have gone to the KHL in order to play in the Olympics (Nikita Nesterov, for example)? Do they get to stay on team's rosters or do they have to be removed?
13 juill. 2017 à 16 h 9
Don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but what are we going to do with players that have gone to the KHL in order to play in the Olympics (Nikita Nesterov, for example)? Do they get to stay on team's rosters or do they have to be removed?

I think they should be removed. Put Nesterov on LTIR for now...that's what STL did with Tryamkin
13 juill. 2017 à 16 h 24

I think they should be removed. Put Nesterov on LTIR for now...that's what STL did with Tryamkin

We don't have rights to Nesterov, was just using him as an example.
13 juill. 2017 à 16 h 25

We don't have rights to Nesterov, was just using him as an example.

Same answer Sticking Out Tongue
13 juill. 2017 à 16 h 28

Same answer Sticking Out Tongue

That's not what I... Nes... Never mind, I get it cool
13 juill. 2017 à 16 h 37
Go Habs Go
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,100

I had planned for all of that to be sorted when we go through and budget teams.
1. Players bought out IRL remain on the books unless also bought out in game (there will be another buyout opportunity prior to the beginning of the season).
2. Players who appear on your team in the form of buyout or retained salary that were not performed by the GM will be adjusted for.
3. Players who were bought out and disappeared from your team as a result, will be added back to your team.
4. Retired players should be removed once they announce retirement and are approved by the BOG (to make sure it is an actual announcement from a credible source, is reflected on capfriendly, and is not a rumor/speculation).
5. Players going to Europe should be changed to player rights once they sign a contract overseas and reinstated (at their new salary) if they return to an NHL club while you hold their rights. The rights have the same term as the length of their current contract or until they reach 27(? we'd have to verify, but I think that's right). If a GM does not wish to take that player at that salary, they may release the player to waivers instead (Again, upon BOG approval, and only after the signing/return of the player is confirmed).

There may be other situations I'm not thinking of at the moment, so mention them now if you think of any.
13 juill. 2017 à 17 h 4
NYR v3 GM
Mentions "j'aime": 189

Sure why not

1-0 of implementing krakowtiz's idea above, date TBD

I like the idea but I think we should draft a more formal list of things to vote on/create more categories before we vote on anything. But definitely include Krakowitzs ideas in there as well.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage