SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Anaheim Ducks

Future of Wingers

12 avr. 2022 à 16 h 55
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,946
There are a lot of good Winger prospects in the Ducks system. Plus some already on the roster. I'm wondering how others think they will lineup in the future and what role they'll have or if they'll be part of the future at all. I'm specifically talking about these guys:

LW--RW
Pastujov--Terry
Comtois--Perreault
Milano--Colangelo
Tracey

Additionally, who should the Ducks pick in this year's draft if it's not a RHD? And if it's a Winger, where would he fit in?
12 avr. 2022 à 16 h 57
Démarrer sujet
12 avr. 2022 à 16 h 58
Démarrer sujet
12 avr. 2022 à 18 h 27
Once a Kings Fan Too
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 25,334
Milano, Comtois, Pastujov, Tracey; Terry, Perreault, Colangelo

If David Jiricek isn't still on the board, it should be one of Conor Geekie, Joakim Kemell, Brad Lambert or Jonathan Lekkerimaki
Lenny7 et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
12 avr. 2022 à 20 h 52
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,886
Quoting: OldNYIfan

If David Jiricek isn't still on the board, it should be one of Conor Geekie, Joakim Kemell, Brad Lambert or Jonathan Lekkerimaki

I agree

I think I would like Trikozov at the Boston pick a lot as well
OldNYIfan et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 0 h 39
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

This is her. I 100% believe you go best player available with the first of the 1st rounders. Then, with Boston’s pick you go best RHD of the Casey, Nelson, etc. Crew, then, you pray that the big boy from the Q who can play both sides on the back end is there with your 2nd round pick.
TZ11, OldNYIfan et GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 5 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 13 avr. 2022 à 8 h 10

I wouldn't take Geekie with the first pick. He's a C anyway. I think I'd prefer Yurov and Nazar over Lekkerimäki and Kemell since the Ducks have a few good goal scorers already now.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 5 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lenny7
This is her. I 100% believe you go best player available with the first of the 1st rounders. Then, with Boston’s pick you go best RHD of the Casey, Nelson, etc. Crew, then, you pray that the big boy from the Q who can play both sides on the back end is there with your 2nd round pick.

I think Chesley would be optimal with the second pick
Lenny7 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 7 h 6
Lenny7
Quoting: TZ11
I think Chesley would be optimal with the second pick

By "the big boy from the Q", I meant Lamoureux tears of joy

Sorry, I played last night and didn't get home until 2 am, so it was a short and sweet reply.

Honestly, unless we win the lotto, I feel like it's going to be Lekkerimaki (Which is perfectly fine) with the 1st pick (11th-ish), and then I'd have to see who's still there. I see Chesley being gone by then, and honestly, I'd have to see who's there. I've got Raty-vibes with Lambert (in that he's going to be a steal), but also feel like he's going to slide. If he's there with the Boston pick, I couldn't give to Ef's if the big need is RD or not-I'm taking him.

Otherwise, yeah...my draft board would be:
1)Casey
2)Luneau
3)Nelson
TZ11 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 8 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lenny7
By "the big boy from the Q", I meant Lamoureux tears of joy

Sorry, I played last night and didn't get home until 2 am, so it was a short and sweet reply.

Honestly, unless we win the lotto, I feel like it's going to be Lekkerimaki (Which is perfectly fine) with the 1st pick (11th-ish), and then I'd have to see who's still there. I see Chesley being gone by then, and honestly, I'd have to see who's there. I've got Raty-vibes with Lambert (in that he's going to be a steal), but also feel like he's going to slide. If he's there with the Boston pick, I couldn't give to Ef's if the big need is RD or not-I'm taking him.

Otherwise, yeah...my draft board would be:
1)Casey
2)Luneau
3)Nelson

With second I meant the Boston 1sttears of joy

Don't think it'll be Lekkerimäki, especially if SJS picks ahead of ANA. Don't think Verbeek goes for him, but I could be completely wrong. Could be an overflow of Sniper in the Top 6 though.

At least one RD should be picked with the 4 picks in the first two rounds and I'm confident that will happen. I really hope Verbeek can get Jiricek but I doubt it.

My (realistic) dream scenario would be:
7-9: Jiricek
20s: Trikozov, Snuggerud, Bichsel
Lenny7, OldNYIfan et GeneralLandro a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 8 h 58
Lenny7

Don't think it'll be Lekkerimäki, especially if SJS picks ahead of ANA. Don't think Verbeek goes for him, but I could be completely wrong. Could be an overflow of Sniper in the Top 6 though.

At least one RD should be picked with the 4 picks in the first two rounds and I'm confident that will happen. I really hope Verbeek can get Jiricek but I doubt it.

Yeah, that would make me happy. I kind of want to see Del Bel Beluz on the back of a Ducks jersey though, just because it'll be hilarious. Love that name.
OldNYIfan et TZ11 a aimé ceci.
13 avr. 2022 à 11 h 55
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 11,886

I would love Trikozov with the Boston selection
TZ11 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage