Forums/Mock-Draft

2017 Perfect

2017 Perfect

Cuvée de repêchage: 2017
Créé par: Cowling
Publié: 6 avr. 2022 à 14 h 2
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Ofc
2Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Best contract in the league, elite.
3Logo de Stars de Dallas-Amazing player
4Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Elite playmaker
5Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Really good just guys ahead have thrived
6Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Having a good year
7Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Coyotes de l'Arizona40 goal pace could be higher soon
8Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Fallen off this year but should rebound
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Somehow is solid on the habs
10Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Big time for stars
11Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Not a step up from a great last season
12Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Solid this year
13Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Jets de WinnipegA top 3 fastest player in the league
14Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Great season so far underrated
15Logo de Golden Knights de VegasLogo de Islanders de New YorkNever lived up to the 2019-20 NHL sucsess
16Logo de Flames de Calgary-
17Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
18Logo de Bruins de Boston-
19Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
20Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
21Logo de Rangers de New York-
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
23Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Wild du Minnesota
24Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
25Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
26Logo de Stars de DallasLogo de Blackhawks de Chicago
27Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Capitals de Washington
28Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
29Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Ducks d'Anaheim
30Logo de Predators de Nashville-
31Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
6 avr. 2022 à 14 h 16
This team kills me
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
Petey dipped but is no lower than 2
mv21227 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2022 à 14 h 46
Rejoint: nov. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Yeah this is a bit of a rough take on a "perfect" redraft lol Cale Makar at one is good, but having Petey lower than 2 is dreadful, lower than 3 is delusional, and lower than 5 tells me you havent watched more than a handful of games since 2017
mv21227 et chealy2 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2022 à 15 h 47
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
Yamamoto has been playing the best hockey of his career ever since Woodcroft took over so I wouldn't say that he has lived up to 2019-20
6 avr. 2022 à 15 h 59
Xercuses
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,616
Quoting: BeautifulIdiot

Miro and Cale >>>> still
Petey is 4 imo
Makar, heiskean, Robertson
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2022 à 20 h 39
This team kills me
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,511
Quoting: xercuses
Miro and Cale >>>> still
Petey is 4 imo

I am not sure that I would definitively say that miro and robertson are better, I think that they are all around the same level, but the impact that petey has when he isnt injured is unmatched by the other 2. Not only does petey have a cannon, he also is an elite playmaker, he has the makings to be a great penalty killer as well as he has scored (I am pretty sure) the same amount of goals on the PK as have been scored against him. Cale? yes he is better than petey, miro and robby? not really
xercuses, mv21227 et chealy2 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2022 à 21 h 37
Xercuses
I am not sure that I would definitively say that miro and robertson are better, I think that they are all around the same level, but the impact that petey has when he isnt injured is unmatched by the other 2. Not only does petey have a cannon, he also is an elite playmaker, he has the makings to be a great penalty killer as well as he has scored (I am pretty sure) the same amount of goals on the PK as have been scored against him. Cale? yes he is better than petey, miro and robby? not really

I disagree but itd close fs
BeautifulIdiot et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
6 avr. 2022 à 21 h 40
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
One look at this and its pretty obvious who your favorite team is.
6 avr. 2022 à 21 h 41
Banni

He’s definitely lower than 2, but i agree this is likely too much.
BeautifulIdiot a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2022 à 3 h 33
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,518
Quoting: CMcAvoy73

I wouldn’t say definitely lower than 2. I think him and Heiskanen are interchangeable at 2 and 3, with Robertson closely behind them
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2022 à 8 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 49

Quoting: NomadGM
Yeah this is a bit of a rough take on a "perfect" redraft lol Cale Makar at one is good, but having Petey lower than 2 is dreadful, lower than 3 is delusional, and lower than 5 tells me you havent watched more than a handful of games since 2017

Miro and Cale >>>> still
Petey is 4 imo

Looking back he and Norris probably should be above Hischier but if you look at points, every forward thats above him has a higher ppg and the ones right above him (Thomas, Hischier and Norris) are all strong defensively who also play on their teams penalty kill.
I think there is a bit of a big name bias especially those who think he's top 2 and the likes of everyone ahead of him don't play in the loudest markets and often go overlooked and underrated.
Although picks 2-9 are quite interchangeable and I could get behind most orders.
I don't mean to say he's not a good player though as he's still a high end top line center but I think his name carries a lot of weight due to his amazing rookie season.
7 avr. 2022 à 8 h 51
Démarrer sujet
One look at this and its pretty obvious who your favorite team is.

Where should the Ottawa guys be then?
Batherson, Heiskanen and Robertson could move around but I don't think I was super bias. Also Norris is on pace for 49 goals in 82 games (the best goal scoring center in ontario) and I could've easily justified putting him even higher.
7 avr. 2022 à 9 h 17
Banni
Quoting: mv21227
I wouldn’t say definitely lower than 2. I think him and Heiskanen are interchangeable at 2 and 3, with Robertson closely behind them

Theres no way anyone takes Pettersson over Robertson.
7 avr. 2022 à 9 h 25
Banni
Quoting: Cowling
Batherson, Heiskanen and Robertson could move around but I don't think I was super bias. Also Norris is on pace for 49 goals in 82 games (the best goal scoring center in ontario) and I could've easily justified putting him even higher.

The guy you have at number 2, and called elite has yet to have a 40 point season. Yes. He’s played well this year. Congrats on a solid 30 games. Meanwhile guys like Pettersson, albeit having a rough time now have already put up multiple seasons close to 30 goals, and over 60 points. And he’s actually rebounded nicely with the coaching change. He’s ahead of batherson for sure. So is heiskanen, no doubt. So is Robertson. He’s just been undeniably better. So after that four theres a grouping of hischier, suzuki, batherson, Norris, Thomas, and i think Hague. If you want to put batherson 5th, i still think its a bit of a reach, but nothing crazy. 2nd is full blown homer territory.
7 avr. 2022 à 9 h 35
Démarrer sujet
The guy you have at number 2, and called elite has yet to have a 40 point season. Yes. He’s played well this year. Congrats on a solid 30 games. Meanwhile guys like Pettersson, albeit having a rough time now have already put up multiple seasons close to 30 goals, and over 60 points. And he’s actually rebounded nicely with the coaching change. He’s ahead of batherson for sure. So is heiskanen, no doubt. So is Robertson. He’s just been undeniably better. So after that four theres a grouping of hischier, suzuki, batherson, Norris, Thomas, and i think Hague. If you want to put batherson 5th, i still think its a bit of a reach, but nothing crazy. 2nd is full blown homer territory.

Fair enough but if he didn't get hammered by Dell he would be over 60 points by now and he is also a Plus +/- player on the Senators. Also whats so different about him and Robertson? I wouldn't say he's been "been undeniably better" as Bath has (barley) higher ppg than him. Robertson had a slightly better last season but Drake was much better in his time in the AHL.
7 avr. 2022 à 9 h 40
Banni
Fair enough but if he didn't get hammered by Dell he would be over 60 points by now and he is also a Plus +/- player on the Senators. Also whats so different about him and Robertson? I wouldn't say he's been "been undeniably better" as Bath has (barley) higher ppg than him. Robertson had a slightly better last season but Drake was much better in his time in the AHL.

Guess what i don’t care about?
A. Weird nicknames.
B. What they did in the AHL.

If you watch both guys this year its incredibly obvious who has had the bigger impact. If you feel like diving into analytics, feel free. Let me know what you find. Much bigger sample size too. Much better goal scorer as well. It’s head and shoulders.
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2022 à 10 h 1
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
1. Makar
2. Heiskanen
3. Petey
4. Robertson
5. Hischier

3 and 4 could switch if Petey doesn't regain his former self. Off of this year alone Robertson has been better.
7 avr. 2022 à 10 h 3
Banni
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
1. Makar
2. Heiskanen
3. Petey
4. Robertson
5. Hischier

3 and 4 could switch if Petey doesn't regain his former self. Off of this year alone Robertson has been better.

I think you can make that switch now. Robertsons year this year is better than any year Pettersson has put in.
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
7 avr. 2022 à 10 h 4
Xercuses

probably under thomas hischer and suszki whod come in at 5 6 and 7
7 avr. 2022 à 10 h 6
Xercuses
Looking back he and Norris probably should be above Hischier but if you look at points, every forward thats above him has a higher ppg and the ones right above him (Thomas, Hischier and Norris) are all strong defensively who also play on their teams penalty kill.
I think there is a bit of a big name bias especially those who think he's top 2 and the likes of everyone ahead of him don't play in the loudest markets and often go overlooked and underrated.
Although picks 2-9 are quite interchangeable and I could get behind most orders.
I don't mean to say he's not a good player though as he's still a high end top line center but I think his name carries a lot of weight due to his amazing rookie season.

with norris and batherson there seems to be a little recency bais but i do it too so not a big deal
7 avr. 2022 à 13 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Guess what i don’t care about?
A. Weird nicknames.
B. What they did in the AHL.

If you watch both guys this year its incredibly obvious who has had the bigger impact. If you feel like diving into analytics, feel free. Let me know what you find. Much bigger sample size too. Much better goal scorer as well. It’s head and shoulders.

1. What does my point have to do with nicknames?
2. None of your arguments are strong
I've watched both and Batherson, before he got injured (bit rusty couple games since he got back, not as dominant cause high ankle sprains last about a year) he was clearly Ottawa's best player and the best player on the ice most nights. He is better offensively than robertson and creates more on his own while also having a higher expected goals for % on the 27th senators and higher EV defensive metrics (both are below average though). Robertson also has an inflated 18.4 shooting % and will surely regress. I'm not saying he's bad or much worse than Batherson, I still have him at 3, I'm saying they are closer than you may think and people tend to not pay attention or hear about the Ottawa guys as much.
7 avr. 2022 à 13 h 38
Banni
1. What does my point have to do with nicknames?
2. None of your arguments are strong
I've watched both and Batherson, before he got injured (bit rusty couple games since he got back, not as dominant cause high ankle sprains last about a year) he was clearly Ottawa's best player and the best player on the ice most nights. He is better offensively than robertson and creates more on his own while also having a higher expected goals for % on the 27th senators and higher EV defensive metrics (both are below average though). Robertson also has an inflated 18.4 shooting % and will surely regress. I'm not saying he's bad or much worse than Batherson, I still have him at 3, I'm saying they are closer than you may think and people tend to not pay attention or hear about the Ottawa guys as much.

Dude you’re basing this off 30 games. That’s bonkers when others have been better for multiple seasons. Your players are good, but ranking “baths,” as second overall in this draft is absurd.
7 avr. 2022 à 13 h 41
Démarrer sujet
with norris and batherson there seems to be a little recency bais but i do it too so not a big deal

Fair enough but these guy had success before just that people around the league didn't hear about it. If your basing it off of that though Robertson and Thomas are right there with them.
7 avr. 2022 à 13 h 44
Xercuses
Fair enough but these guy had success before just that people around the league didn't hear about it. If your basing it off of that though Robertson and Thomas are right there with them.

Yup but they all are I mean most I’ve only played a couple years
7 avr. 2022 à 13 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Dude you’re basing this off 30 games. That’s bonkers when others have been better for multiple seasons. Your players are good, but ranking “baths,” as second overall in this draft is absurd.

Robertson and Batherson have been in the league the same amount of time while Batherson had more success than him beforehand and is just as good if not better now. The analytics are from this and last year. Still don't know how you think Robertson is "undeniably better" and have yet to give a valid reason other than "Robertson plays more games!" Also 36 games is a fair sample size so far. Robertson and Batherson are close and could go either way. The media shows Robertson more so you think he's much better.
7 avr. 2022 à 13 h 52
Banni
Robertson and Batherson have been in the league the same amount of time while Batherson had more success than him beforehand and is just as good if not better now. The analytics are from this and last year. Still don't know how you think Robertson is "undeniably better" and have yet to give a valid reason other than "Robertson plays more games!" Also 36 games is a fair sample size so far. Robertson and Batherson are close and could go either way. The media shows Robertson more so you think he's much better.

The only way it could make sense to suggest that batherson has had more success at the NHL level than Robertson is if you’re doing it while wearing senators pajamas, holding a mug of hot chocolate with the senators logo on it.
A_Habs_fan et EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage