SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: RonaldBilius
Publié: 29 mars 2022 à 10 h 0
Gagnants de la loterie:
  1. Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona (1→1)
  2. Logo de Devils du New JerseyDevils du New Jersey (5→2)
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-best player
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Best defender, could they Cooley though
3Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Imo the third best player
4Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Huge winger who can score
5Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Needs a good center
6Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Send best defender
7Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Best player available
8Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de Chicagogood goalscorer
9Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Best player available
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Pretty much same to Kemell. Could even be better than Kemell...
11Logo de Islanders de New York-Best player available, needs to work on his skating
12Logo de Sharks de San Jose-He could even drop more than this. He was good in WJC but in Liiga he sucked. He needs to compete more
13Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ needs defense
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Underrated center.
15Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Need defense
16Logo de Stars de Dallas-a 6'5 defender who can skate, and plays physically. He could go in top 15
17Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasBest player available
18Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
19Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
20Logo de Predators de Nashville-
21Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
22Logo de Capitals de Washington-
23Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
24Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
26Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
27Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
28Logo de Rangers de New York-
29Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
31Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado------------------------------------------.-----
29 mars 2022 à 10 h 30
IamAlwaysRight
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,321
Lambert is not a sharks kind of pick. Sharks will often go work ethic over skill. If Lekkerimaki and Nazar are off the table I bet they go with either Mesar or Howard IMO
29 mars 2022 à 10 h 30
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 384
Savoie will turn as a winger. Hes more a threat as a winger than a center
29 mars 2022 à 10 h 42
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,745
I like the pick for Washington. It there's anything you can give a Russian to increase his work ethic, it would be the chance to play with Ovechkin.
29 mars 2022 à 10 h 55
IamAlwaysRight
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
I like the pick for Washington. It there's anything you can give a Russian to increase his work ethic, it would be the chance to play with Ovechkin.

Sure, when he's actually available to play which could be a couple years - at least one year.
NoVaSpartan et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 1
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: gary_bettman
Sure, when he's actually available to play which could be a couple years - at least one year.

a project for sure, but getting NHL ready before Ovi leaves would be one hell of a motivator I would think. (though you never know if he'll be able to fully recover from his illness, so who knows)
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 4
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 609
Sabres go with Lambert. His play style blends well with Quinn's.

Also Yurov will fall out of the top 10.
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 19
IamAlwaysRight
a project for sure, but getting NHL ready before Ovi leaves would be one hell of a motivator I would think. (though you never know if he'll be able to fully recover from his illness, so who knows)

I just figure the Caps need young players who are near guaranteed to play sooner. Cap issues like my Sharks have, you want effective ELC's playing asap.
29 mars 2022 à 12 h 7
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,509
Quoting: christianyog
Sabres go with Lambert. His play style blends well with Quinn's.

Also Yurov will fall out of the top 10.

Im always amazed by this.kind of quote '' this team will definitly take this player'' . even top notch analyst are wrong about 95% of the pick in the first round past the top 3.
29 mars 2022 à 12 h 48
Craig Laughlin Fan
Quoting: gary_bettman
I just figure the Caps need young players who are near guaranteed to play sooner. Cap issues like my Sharks have, you want effective ELC's playing asap.

Thats fair, and I likely would have agreed with you at the start of the season, but with surprising youngsters like Protas, Leason, and Jonsson Fjallby all getting playing time with McMichael and Fehervary already full time, it seems like a bit less of a need. When Miro would join WSH is going to be the time when WSH will really need the ELC players, as Fehervary, McMichael, and other will be pushing for extensions. If Miro pans out, he could be a top line guy in WSH, something the Caps lack in their prospect pool. McMichael is about the closest we have to a top prospect, as most of our prospect pool is full of good, but not great players that would slot in somewhere in a team's middle 6. I think the risk for Miro would be worth the reward, and could minimize the amount of rebuilding WSH will have to do in a few years.
29 mars 2022 à 12 h 51
IamAlwaysRight
Thats fair, and I likely would have agreed with you at the start of the season, but with surprising youngsters like Protas, Leason, and Jonsson Fjallby all getting playing time with McMichael and Fehervary already full time, it seems like a bit less of a need. When Miro would join WSH is going to be the time when WSH will really need the ELC players, as Fehervary, McMichael, and other will be pushing for extensions. If Miro pans out, he could be a top line guy in WSH, something the Caps lack in their prospect pool. McMichael is about the closest we have to a top prospect, as most of our prospect pool is full of good, but not great players that would slot in somewhere in a team's middle 6. I think the risk for Miro would be worth the reward, and could minimize the amount of rebuilding WSH will have to do in a few years.

Fehevary is pretty good. I also like McMichael a lot. Dunno much about Protas, Leason or jonson flabby. I pretty much stopped following sharks-east after they won and I got too lazy to watch any games except Sharks games.

Caps could still do with a higher-end forward. Sophomore slumps are real.
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
29 mars 2022 à 17 h 47
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 78
Can't see the Canucks gambling on Kasper with four RHD still on the board. Chesley's the best fit, IMO, but Salomonsson would be good, too. Both might be a reach given where the Canucks pick from, but they are desperate for help in the top of that right side.

I'd take a shot at Kasper if I had a second first round pick; he's a big body that gets around the ice well. But I think questions with his offensive production might push him to the 2nd round.

Disagree on the previous poster's assertion Yurov will fall. I know the political climate might have some teams a little freaked about drafting Russian players, but I can't see teams passing on his talent (unless there is a question with his character?) If he fell to the Canucks, he'd make me seriously rethink taking a RHD.

I'm wondering if Connor Geekie might not move up quite a bit, similar to the way McTavish did last year? Howard is another guy I could see moving up significantly from where you have him.

Agree with Bichsel and Gaucher. Two guys I commonly see ranked in the second round that could easily go in the first. D Mats Lindgren is another.
RonaldBilius a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage