Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $62 643 333 $0 $2 195 000 $18 856 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
855 833 $855 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
UFA
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
27 mars 2022 à 18 h 20
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
Quoting: NickC1988
The difference between DeBrincat and those players is DeBrincat is a 2 time 40 goalscorer, PK guy, PP guy, and he can hit. He's literally the complete package. He's this team's Hossa. He plays in EVERY situation. Boeser and Laine do not.

Sometimes I think the peeps on here haven't really watched players that want to trade for, except when they play their own team.

I wanted debrincat during the draft, he has lived up beyond anyone's expectations.
SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2022 à 19 h 9
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
Quoting: SociallyHawkward
He fits right in with our rebuild too but the hawks desperately need forwards. He won't be traded unless you give up what you consider way too much then add a first

I’m surprised his name is coming up at all
SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2022 à 19 h 12
Chicago
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Sometimes I think the peeps on here haven't really watched players that want to trade for, except when they play their own team.

I wanted debrincat during the draft, he has lived up beyond anyone's expectations.

I agree with you. I don't think most people on this site watch other teams at all, it's actually pretty frustrating for authentic users of this site. I'm here every day, I watch 3 games a night at least, and still get called out. Alas, that's the internet.
ChiHawk et SociallyHawkward a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2022 à 19 h 51
I agree with you. I don't think most people on this site watch other teams at all, it's actually pretty frustrating for authentic users of this site. I'm here every day, I watch 3 games a night at least, and still get called out. Alas, that's the internet.

Epsn plus has made it so cheap too, I was confused when they took down the center ice option to stream, and was shocked that all games are on espn plus now.

I didnt realize the deal with espn would make me this happy, and slightly either haha
NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
27 mars 2022 à 21 h 2
Chicago
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,843
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
Epsn plus has made it so cheap too, I was confused when they took down the center ice option to stream, and was shocked that all games are on espn plus now.

I didnt realize the deal with espn would make me this happy, and slightly either haha

It really is so easy, and so dirt cheap to get all the games. $6.99 a month? I mean, I'm debating cutting out cable, everything is streamed anyway. I'd only miss the Hawks games due to blackout, but I'm sure I can workaround that with Youtube TV.
28 mars 2022 à 0 h 2
It really is so easy, and so dirt cheap to get all the games. $6.99 a month? I mean, I'm debating cutting out cable, everything is streamed anyway. I'd only miss the Hawks games due to blackout, but I'm sure I can workaround that with Youtube TV.

yup 6.99 a month, land a VPN, and can watch in market games too. Stay away from Surf Shark, their VPN is no bueno.
28 mars 2022 à 0 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,333
Quoting: Buffalove
I doubt that any of those 3 would be available
We might not be good trade partners, bc i don’t see us willing to give up our best pieces to get him

Because why would you give your best prospect for a top 5 elite goal scorer in the league who happens to be only 24 years old and is a RFA after another season? If you are contending in the next few years, you do that all day long, but it's going to take more for a legitimate elite proven player then a top prospect obviously.

Think of it this way; Cat is worth more then Eichel at this point who was a year older, injured and uncertain return to form from a major surgery, in dispute with his current team at the time, a huge cap hit and a UFA In 4 years. Cat is simply in a more valuable position due to the opposite of all those things with Eichel
28 mars 2022 à 1 h 2
Modifié 28 mars 2022 à 1 h 12
Quoting: ChiHawk
Because why would you give your best prospect for a top 5 elite goal scorer in the league who happens to be only 24 years old and is a RFA after another season? If you are contending in the next few years, you do that all day long, but it's going to take more for a legitimate elite proven player then a top prospect obviously.

Think of it this way; Cat is worth more then Eichel at this point who was a year older, injured and uncertain return to form from a major surgery, in dispute with his current team at the time, a huge cap hit and a UFA In 4 years. Cat is simply in a more valuable position due to the opposite of all those things with Eichel

I don’t think he’s more valuable than Eichel
Bc anyone that was willing to trade for Eichel obviously wasn’t concerned about his neck injury- so that’s gotta be taken out of the equation

And although Eichel was in a “dispute” with the Sabres,
bc we had him signed for FIVE more years, there wasn’t a rush to trade him- so another point to take out of the equation

And Eichel’s contract was for FIVE more years, not 4
DeBrincat is signed for only 1 more year before he will demand an Eichel-like contract- so that’s another point to take out of the equation

Also, Centers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wingers

So please just stop with the “DeBrincat is more valuable than Eichel” talk
That’s only true for teams that we’re worried about the injury, & not for teams that still wanted him & we’re ok with it

***that doesn’t mean i don’t think DeBrincat is good, & it doesn’t mean i don’t think he’ll cost a lot, just don’t think your comparison is correct
If u don’t agree, that’s fine i guess- I’m not gonna waste time going back & forth with you about it

Like i said, we might not be good trade partners
Bc there’s no way we give up more for DeBrincat than we got for Eichel
So if that’s what you guys expect, i don’t see u trading him
And that’s probably the smart move anyways,
bc DeBrincat is a heck of a player
28 mars 2022 à 15 h 47
I don’t think he’s more valuable than Eichel
Bc anyone that was willing to trade for Eichel obviously wasn’t concerned about his neck injury- so that’s gotta be taken out of the equation

And although Eichel was in a “dispute” with the Sabres,
bc we had him signed for FIVE more years, there wasn’t a rush to trade him- so another point to take out of the equation

And Eichel’s contract was for FIVE more years, not 4
DeBrincat is signed for only 1 more year before he will demand an Eichel-like contract- so that’s another point to take out of the equation

Also, Centers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wingers

So please just stop with the “DeBrincat is more valuable than Eichel” talk
That’s only true for teams that we’re worried about the injury, & not for teams that still wanted him & we’re ok with it

***that doesn’t mean i don’t think DeBrincat is good, & it doesn’t mean i don’t think he’ll cost a lot, just don’t think your comparison is correct
If u don’t agree, that’s fine i guess- I’m not gonna waste time going back & forth with you about it

Like i said, we might not be good trade partners
Bc there’s no way we give up more for DeBrincat than we got for Eichel
So if that’s what you guys expect, i don’t see u trading him
And that’s probably the smart move anyways,
bc DeBrincat is a heck of a player

1) First of all, everyone was concerned about his injury and long-term effects of that surgery and the fact that it exists makes the market for him limited. Not all teams want or are willing to take that risk. In Debrincat's case, the market is literally unlimited; every single team in the league would want him if he's available especially since he would be traded during the offseason when teams have cap gymnastics to play versus shortly after the start of the season when teams aren't doing much trading (that alone hurt Eichel's value). The market for healthy, younger, cheaper, Cat would be much bigger then Eichel and demand drives the price more then anything.

2) Eichel's dispute with the team was real, and the fact that a player doesn't want to be playing for the team automatically lowers the current team's trade value. No team that owns a player's contract wants the player to say he wants out...that is always bad place to start a negotiation from for the owning team (in this case buffalo). Negotiations 101

3) Eichel's contract was not for 5 more years, as he can only play less then a 3rd of the season in this current year. It's 4 more years and then a UFA at a $10M cap hit. Cat is another year at a very affordable $6M then a RFA....THAT IS HUGE. That means the acquiring team owns Cat for this career; can easily sign for another 8 more years for a total of 9 versus Vegas has zero rights to Eichel in 4 more seasons. That is enormous value.

Please stop ignoring the poor position Buffalo was put into (or put themselves into) and thus the value of Eichel was much less then it could of been and certainly less then Cat. Again; moving a player outside of he offseason or TDL automatically limits the market due to cap issues especially with a massive cap hit. Trading a player who wants out of their current team, lowers the value. A player carrying significant risk with a major injury and unproven surgery lowers value further. A player that a team acquires for 9 years is worth a lot more then 4 years.

31 teams in the league would make a play for Cat; it's that simple; 31 teams weren't interested in Eichel for the obvious reasons stated above.
28 mars 2022 à 16 h 11
1) First of all, everyone was concerned about his injury and long-term effects of that surgery and the fact that it exists makes the market for him limited. Not all teams want or are willing to take that risk. In Debrincat's case, the market is literally unlimited; every single team in the league would want him if he's available especially since he would be traded during the offseason when teams have cap gymnastics to play versus shortly after the start of the season when teams aren't doing much trading (that alone hurt Eichel's value). The market for healthy, younger, cheaper, Cat would be much bigger then Eichel and demand drives the price more then anything.

2) Eichel's dispute with the team was real, and the fact that a player doesn't want to be playing for the team automatically lowers the current team's trade value. No team that owns a player's contract wants the player to say he wants out...that is always bad place to start a negotiation from for the owning team (in this case buffalo). Negotiations 101

3) Eichel's contract was not for 5 more years, as he can only play less then a 3rd of the season in this current year. It's 4 more years and then a UFA at a $10M cap hit. Cat is another year at a very affordable $6M then a RFA....THAT IS HUGE. That means the acquiring team owns Cat for this career; can easily sign for another 8 more years for a total of 9 versus Vegas has zero rights to Eichel in 4 more seasons. That is enormous value.

Please stop ignoring the poor position Buffalo was put into (or put themselves into) and thus the value of Eichel was much less then it could of been and certainly less then Cat. Again; moving a player outside of he offseason or TDL automatically limits the market due to cap issues especially with a massive cap hit. Trading a player who wants out of their current team, lowers the value. A player carrying significant risk with a major injury and unproven surgery lowers value further. A player that a team acquires for 9 years is worth a lot more then 4 years.

31 teams in the league would make a play for Cat; it's that simple; 31 teams weren't interested in Eichel for the obvious reasons stated above.

Didn’t even bother reading dude
We disagree
Let it go
28 mars 2022 à 16 h 14
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,192
keep forgetting tage thompson just decided to be good this season
28 mars 2022 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 461

TLDR if you think AD with 1 year left before
Poison pill arb is more valuable than Eichel at 5x10 I don’t know what to tell you lol.
29 mars 2022 à 0 h 9
Didn’t even bother reading dude
We disagree
Let it go

It's not even that we disagree, you're simply immune to the facts but ignorance is bliss dude
29 mars 2022 à 0 h 14
Quoting: NeedTheCleanser
TLDR if you think AD with 1 year left before
Poison pill arb is more valuable than Eichel at 5x10 I don’t know what to tell you lol.

4 years and 1/3rd at $10M is not more valuable then 1 year at $6M and RFA status after that in which Cat gets $9.5M at most making him still cheaper and locked in for 7 or 8 more years....plus he's not battling a massive spine surgery, not in dispute with his team, 1 year younger, and there will be 31 teams in the conversation for him versus only a few.
29 mars 2022 à 9 h 6
It's not even that we disagree, you're simply immune to the facts but ignorance is bliss dude

You’re confusing “facts” with “opinion” and “assumptions”
Sorry u can’t deal with me disagreeing with you
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 11
You’re confusing “facts” with “opinion” and “assumptions”
Sorry u can’t deal with me disagreeing with you

I'm not though; everything I stated as to reasons why Eichel's market was limited and value wasn't maximized is factual and widely reported on. You're choosing to ignore it and forming an opinion without it in consideration.
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 28
I'm not though; everything I stated as to reasons why Eichel's market was limited and value wasn't maximized is factual and widely reported on. You're choosing to ignore it and forming an opinion without it in consideration.

And you’re ignoring that any team who was gonna trade for him was obviously ok with his injury
Otherwise, they would t have traded for him
This isn’t rocket science dude
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 32
And you’re ignoring that any team who was gonna trade for him was obviously ok with his injury
Otherwise, they would t have traded for him
This isn’t rocket science dude

You're ignoring there were very few teams interested in Eichel. 1) Very few teams could take on a $10M cap hit shortly after the start of the season. 2) Most teams had their top 2 centers locked in already. 3) Rightfully so, a lot of teams are concerned about the type of injury and surgery.

The price of any given player is based on demand around the league. Eichel had a limited market...that is factual and widely reported.

In the offseason, every single team would be interested in Cat. 1) His cap hit isn't as high. 2) Every single team can use a top 6 winger. 3) He's not injured 4) Doesn't carry the a top 5 cap hit in the league.

You're right, this isn't rocket science and what I just shared are all facts.
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 34
You're ignoring there were very few teams interested in Eichel. 1) Very few teams could take on a $10M cap hit shortly after the start of the season. 2) Most teams had their top 2 centers locked in already. 3) Rightfully so, a lot of teams are concerned about the type of injury and surgery.

The price of any given player is based on demand around the league. Eichel had a limited market...that is factual and widely reported.

In the offseason, every single team would be interested in Cat. 1) His cap hit isn't as high. 2) Every single team can use a top 6 winger. 3) He's not injured 4) Doesn't carry the a top 5 cap hit in the league.

You're right, this isn't rocket science and what I just shared are all facts.

Dude, we disagree
GET OVER IT
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 36
Dude, we disagree
GET OVER IT

I'm over it, i just find it hysterical that you can't accept the facts and are arguing based on principle at this point instead of facts; don't let ego get in the way when facts are involved...detach emotion and this is easy as daylight to see
29 mars 2022 à 11 h 51
I'm over it, i just find it hysterical that you can't accept the facts and are arguing based on principle at this point instead of facts; don't let ego get in the way when facts are involved...detach emotion and this is easy as daylight to see

YOUR opinion is not a “fact”

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage