another yotes deal

Créé par: Tylerh
Équipe: 2021-22 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 28 févr. 2022
Publié: 28 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
TOR
  1. Chychrun, Jakob (1 150 000 $ retained)
  2. Crouse, Lawson
ARI
  1. Abramov, Mikhail
  2. Holl, Justin
  3. Niemelä, Topi [Liste de réserve]
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $79 288 116 $0 $400 000 $2 211 884 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 4
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 3
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 4
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
1 533 333 $1 533 333 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 3
3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
3 450 000 $3 450 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 1
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
28 févr. 2022 à 14 h 37
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,275
Its not enough for both.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
28 févr. 2022 à 14 h 37
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 93
You know that thought crossed my mind too, of how much more would you have to pay to get some salary retention.
Probably need another first or too prospect in this deal
Trevorchef a aimé ceci.
28 févr. 2022 à 14 h 40
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
1. Crouse isn’t available. He’s one of Arizona’s few untouchables.

2. Niemela isn’t available. Dubas prefers to keep his top prospects this year, he was listed as 1 of those along with Knies and Robertson.

3. Chychrun doesn’t fit in Toronto. Rielly and Sandin already have both spots on the left side locked down in the top 4 for the foreseeable future, neither of them nor Chychrun play the right side, so there’s no spot for Chychrun to fit in.

Why does everyone seem to think that acquiring players from the worst team in the league will help their team? Arizona is bad for a reason - they have bad players.
28 févr. 2022 à 14 h 41
Quoting: rgwhite17
You know that thought crossed my mind too, of how much more would you have to pay to get some salary retention.
Probably need another first or too prospect in this deal

Holl + Sandin + Robertson + 1st 2022... probably gets it pretty close to done.
28 févr. 2022 à 14 h 48
Banni
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,483
Not even close for Chychrun and Crouse. And noway is Armstrong retaining $1,150,000 on Chychrun for the next 4 years he's already retaining on OEL and another player. Chychrun is already on a steal of a deal if you can't afford his full cap hit then you've no business trading for him.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
28 févr. 2022 à 14 h 59
Quoting: Trevorchef
Holl + Sandin + Robertson + 1st 2022... probably gets it pretty close to done.

Don’t see sandin being included in this deal. They will want to add onto Rielly, Brodie, sandin, not subtract a piece.
28 févr. 2022 à 15 h 4
Quoting: TrueCanuck
1. Crouse isn’t available. He’s one of Arizona’s few untouchables.

2. Niemela isn’t available. Dubas prefers to keep his top prospects this year, he was listed as 1 of those along with Knies and Robertson.

3. Chychrun doesn’t fit in Toronto. Rielly and Sandin already have both spots on the left side locked down in the top 4 for the foreseeable future, neither of them nor Chychrun play the right side, so there’s no spot for Chychrun to fit in.

Why does everyone seem to think that acquiring players from the worst team in the league will help their team? Arizona is bad for a reason - they have bad players.

Chychrun has played some right side the last few games, it’s possible he would be just fine there.
However in short term muzzin is hurt and can’t really be relied on this season to stay in the lineup and be effective, so you can go Rielly, chychrun, sandin as the left side.
Long term muzzin would eventually be moved, he won’t play his last year of this deal in Toronto anyways so if chychrun can’t play the right side you can go Rielly, chychrun, sandin on the left side long term.
Tampa traded for McDonagh when they had hedman and sergachev on the left and still play them on different parings.

Sure a right shot d fits better but who’s available that has term, a good cap hit and fits the timeline of the core?
The team would be significantly improved this season with chychrun and going forward there will be options to make the blue line fit together.
28 févr. 2022 à 15 h 7
Modifié 28 févr. 2022 à 15 h 13
Don’t see sandin being included in this deal. They will want to add onto Rielly, Brodie, sandin, not subtract a piece.

Then they likely aren't getting Chychrun.

Any potential deal the Leafs make for Chychrun starts with Sandin and a 2022 1st, (in my opinion).

Adding Chychrun makes Sandin expendable. Here's the thing... I don't think the Leafs want to do that.

Just because I proposed the trade of Holl + Sandin + Robertson + 1st 2022 as something that Arizona would be interested in doesn't mean that I would do it as a Leafs fan.

My point is... you are not getting something tangible for nothing. The original trade is not enough to get both players and a retention included on Chychrun that Arizona will be paying for the next three years.

It just isn't.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
28 févr. 2022 à 15 h 13
Quoting: Trevorchef
Then they likely aren't getting Chychrun.

Any potential deal the Leafs make for Chychrun starts with Sandin and a 2022 1st, (in my opinion).

Adding Chychrun makes Sandin expendable. Here's the thing... I don't think the Leafs want to do that.

Just because I proposed the trade of Holl + Sandin + Robertson + 1st 2022 as something that Arizona would be interested in does't mean that I would do it as a Leafs fan.

My point is... you are not getting something tangible for nothing. The original trade is not enough to get both players and a retention included on Chychrun that Arizona will be paying for the next three years.

Ya I would agree it’s not enough. I wouldn’t worry about getting crouse too. Even the retention isn’t necessary but if they would retain some for another prospect I’d look into it.

I would try hard to hold onto knies and roberston. They will need the two of them coming into the lineup over the next couple years.
Chychrun can also make niemila expendable. I know he’s a right shot but as I’ve tried to point already to a few people they can just play rielly, chychrun, sandin as they left side now and into the future. With Brodie, liligren and holl or another depth right shot that is a very strong defence. They obviously need to figure out the muzzin situation. If he’s here next year someone will have to play the right side but I’m pretty confident he would be traded when he has one year left.

I’d shoot for niemila, dermott, a first then dip into the b level forward prospects to get enough value. I’d honestly do 2 firsts with niemila and dermott if that’s what it took.
28 févr. 2022 à 15 h 18
Ya I would agree it’s not enough. I wouldn’t worry about getting crouse too. Even the retention isn’t necessary but if they would retain some for another prospect I’d look into it.

I would try hard to hold onto knies and roberston. They will need the two of them coming into the lineup over the next couple years.
Chychrun can also make niemila expendable. I know he’s a right shot but as I’ve tried to point already to a few people they can just play rielly, chychrun, sandin as they left side now and into the future. With Brodie, liligren and holl or another depth right shot that is a very strong defence. They obviously need to figure out the muzzin situation. If he’s here next year someone will have to play the right side but I’m pretty confident he would be traded when he has one year left.

I’d shoot for niemila, dermott, a first then dip into the b level forward prospects to get enough value. I’d honestly do 2 firsts with niemila and dermott if that’s what it took.

Niemela shoots right. That IS a factor. He will not be in the NHL for a couple of years at least but... the fact of the matter is... RHD puck moving guys are simply harder to find.

Adding Chychrun means they wouldn't need Sandin.

If they pull off a trade like this then the top six is likely...

Rielly / Brodie
Chychrun / ??? (Another trade)
Muzzin / Lyubushkin

That is a pretty decent top six IMO, (depending on the other addition).

It doesn't matter anyways. The Leafs are not trading for Chychrun.
28 févr. 2022 à 15 h 40
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Chychrun has played some right side the last few games, it’s possible he would be just fine there.
However in short term muzzin is hurt and can’t really be relied on this season to stay in the lineup and be effective, so you can go Rielly, chychrun, sandin as the left side.
Long term muzzin would eventually be moved, he won’t play his last year of this deal in Toronto anyways so if chychrun can’t play the right side you can go Rielly, chychrun, sandin on the left side long term.
Tampa traded for McDonagh when they had hedman and sergachev on the left and still play them on different parings.

Sure a right shot d fits better but who’s available that has term, a good cap hit and fits the timeline of the core?
The team would be significantly improved this season with chychrun and going forward there will be options to make the blue line fit together.

The difference between McDonagh and Chychrun is that McDonagh played the majority of his career on the right side and Tampa need a top 4 guy to play on the right side.

Chychrun doesn’t fit in Toronto.
28 févr. 2022 à 16 h 39
Quoting: TrueCanuck
The difference between McDonagh and Chychrun is that McDonagh played the majority of his career on the right side and Tampa need a top 4 guy to play on the right side.

Chychrun doesn’t fit in Toronto.

Didn’t mcdonagh play with Dan giradi for years in New York? So he was on the left side. Then he starting playing more right side later in his career once giradi declined.
I thought Tampa had mostly used him on the left, at least when they won their cups.

I don’t know, either way him shooting left isn’t enough reason to not target him in my opinion. Is there any other reasons why he isn’t a fit?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage