Date de création initiale: 21 févr. 2022
Publié: 21 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
MTL
TOR
  1. Chiarot, Ben
Détails additionnels:
we all know with muzzin might be out so leafs should go and make a trade for chariot
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de CAR
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de ANA
Logo de CAR
Logo de MTL
Logo de TBL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de STL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $71 942 058 $597 561 $1 475 000 $9 557 942 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 150 000 $1 150 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
917 831 $917 831 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
761 250 $761 250 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 465
Quoting: odyssey
the leafs had justin holl and travis dermott tonight. we could very much use a guy like ben chiarot. do you forget how good he played against us in the playoffs last year? now i dont think the leafs would spend as much on him as foligno but trust everyone when they say Chiarot is better than Holl and dermott

He didn't play well against us last year lol, what games are you watching? He ragdolled Matthews and bodychecked Tavares into Perry's knee, but did very little outside of that lol.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 41
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,507
Quoting: LukaTAG
Once again, he was dog**** in the playoffs. Not sure how this is hard for you to understand lmfao. He's not a shutdown guy by any means. Being a shutdown guy means you have to actually be good on defense.

who've hurt you man.
MP55 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 42
Quoting: drambui
who've hurt you man.

No one. It's just laughable to try and see Habs fans justify Chiarot's bad play and pretend like he's worth a 1st round pick.
CD282 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 18
He didn't play well against us last year lol, what games are you watching? He ragdolled Matthews and bodychecked Tavares into Perry's knee, but did very little outside of that lol.

Dude is still mad about the injury was 100% not his fault
MP55 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 44
Mentions "j'aime": 2,507
No one. It's just laughable to try and see Habs fans justify Chiarot's bad play and pretend like he's worth a 1st round pick.

who knows what he gets, we've seen some first round pick being traded for some sketchy players before. i hope muzzin is not out longterm, cause the leaf are gonna need some help on defense for sure.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 45
H.Lindholm Lover
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 921

did you watch him tonight? then did you see how much better he played than holl and dermott? dude would be an upgrade over those two. and not a small one
MP55 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 46
did you watch him tonight? then did you see how much better he played than holl and dermott? dude would be an upgrade over those two. and not a small one

Did you watch him tonight? He did absolutely nothing for them.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 47
Quoting: HunterO0
Dude is still mad about the injury was 100% not his fault

Nice try at rage bait. Not "mad" about it. Just brought up the facts.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 47
Démarrer sujet
When leafs fans even say hes better player then holl and dermott but you’re just blind
MP55 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 48
H.Lindholm Lover
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 921
Did you watch him tonight? He did absolutely nothing for them.

he played a good defensive game. again did you watch holl?
MP55 et drambui a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 51
Hide yo girl
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,131
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
nah, his metrics are still awful and he hasnt been the reason the habs have beaten the leafs once

Let’s look at how Matthews and Marner have fared against the Habs dating back to the beginning of the playoffs last year…. Chiarot’s a big reason for that… performance
drambui a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 52
he played a good defensive game. again did you watch holl?

I didn't say Holl was better. Chiarot also didn't play a good defensive game, by both the eye test and statistics. He was the 2nd worst on the team in xGA tonight at 1.02
CD282 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 59
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,376
Quoting: JGDD11
Let’s look at how Matthews and Marner have fared against the Habs dating back to the beginning of the playoffs last year…. Chiarot’s a big reason for that… performance

sure lets check out those games! in 9 games, 7 of which matthews played with a bad wrist that needed surgery they have 5 points each.
and no, Chariot is not a reason for that performance, if you looked at the stats or watched the games you'd have seen how much they clowned him
21 févr. 2022 à 22 h 59
Démarrer sujet
No you are saying everyone is better then chariot but yet again you’re a statistic person. So if chariot played a bad game then why he shutdown everyone on your team and was one of the best defensemen on the ice tonight.
MP55 a aimé ceci.
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 22
Hide yo girl
sure lets check out those games! in 9 games, 7 of which matthews played with a bad wrist that needed surgery they have 5 points each.
and no, Chariot is not a reason for that performance, if you looked at the stats or watched the games you'd have seen how much they clowned him

Damn 5 points each?? In 9 games??? Wow 🥵. For two guys that average over a ppg throughout their careers making over $10 mil each that’s a pretty damn good output! Guess with production like that from their top guys the leafs definitely won a rou- oh wait, they didn’t. Because of Montreal’s d and price. And I watched every minute of those playoff games, and the only “clowning” I can think of is Chiarot grabbing Matthews behind and net and Matthews sitting there with that stupid smile. Chiarot in that series was a better defenceman than 3-4/6 of the leafs d-core, which is the exact same today as they were last year. Trade deadline comes and you’re looking for upgrades, which Chiarot represents for your team’s laughable defence core.
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 30
Damn 5 points each?? In 9 games??? Wow 🥵. For two guys that average over a ppg throughout their careers making over $10 mil each that’s a pretty damn good output! Guess with production like that from their top guys the leafs definitely won a rou- oh wait, they didn’t. Because of Montreal’s d and price. And I watched every minute of those playoff games, and the only “clowning” I can think of is Chiarot grabbing Matthews behind and net and Matthews sitting there with that stupid smile. Chiarot in that series was a better defenceman than 3-4/6 of the leafs d-core, which is the exact same today as they were last year. Trade deadline comes and you’re looking for upgrades, which Chiarot represents for your team’s laughable defence core.

yeah bro, it's almost like matthews had an injury during most of those games that i mentioned or something, or it could be that 9 games over 7 months is a meaningless sample size for anything..
Chariot wasnt a better defenceman than price's right post. Hell, the post tipped less pucks into the net behind price than chariot did.
the only thing chariot is upgrading is the list of reasons the poor gm who trades for him might get fired
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 44
Hide yo girl
yeah bro, it's almost like matthews had an injury during most of those games that i mentioned or something, or it could be that 9 games over 7 months is a meaningless sample size for anything..
Chariot wasnt a better defenceman than price's right post. Hell, the post tipped less pucks into the net behind price than chariot did.
the only thing chariot is upgrading is the list of reasons the poor gm who trades for him might get fired

If we’re gonna compare injuries I would like to point out that the man Chiarot played all of him minutes with was so beat up he had to quit playing the sport, so give him more credit. Well when 7 of those 9 games are playoff games, 3 of which your team embarrassingly s*** the bed and blew a, say it with me kids, 3-1 series lead, I think you need to take stock in those 7 games, especially since it’s happened year after year and you returned essentially the same team again just replace the million dollar players with new guys. And who are leafs fans to talk about sample sizes. You all took stock in a heavily altered Covid shortened season to drive your franchise goaltender out of the city after a season where he was heavily injured in favour of a career backup who let you down in the most important game of the year (remember Gally’s soft-ass goal that skipped along the ice and through the five-hole in game 7) and a new overpaid backup who’s been too short and injured his entire career, all to watch the aforementioned franchise goaltender get picked up on a deal not much more expensive than said short and injured goalie and put up vezina caliber numbers on a cup contending team. All of that to say, your sample size argument doesn’t hold any water, cause the Covid shortened season clearly trumped the 4 years prior of Frederick Anderson. On top of upgrading the list of reasons your GM will get fired at the end of the season after the leafs lose to the lightning or panthers in round one, Chiarot would also upgrade travis dermott, who I’ve seen leafs fans trying to dump all year and who could forget that turnover in Ot in game six that sent the series back to Toronto, Justin Holl who’s been absolutely atrocious at times (yes, even worse than your perception of ben Chiarot) and Jake Muzzin, just by virtue of being healthy.
21 févr. 2022 à 23 h 50
If we’re gonna compare injuries I would like to point out that the man Chiarot played all of him minutes with was so beat up he had to quit playing the sport, so give him more credit. Well when 7 of those 9 games are playoff games, 3 of which your team embarrassingly s*** the bed and blew a, say it with me kids, 3-1 series lead, I think you need to take stock in those 7 games, especially since it’s happened year after year and you returned essentially the same team again just replace the million dollar players with new guys. And who are leafs fans to talk about sample sizes. You all took stock in a heavily altered Covid shortened season to drive your franchise goaltender out of the city after a season where he was heavily injured in favour of a career backup who let you down in the most important game of the year (remember Gally’s soft-ass goal that skipped along the ice and through the five-hole in game 7) and a new overpaid backup who’s been too short and injured his entire career, all to watch the aforementioned franchise goaltender get picked up on a deal not much more expensive than said short and injured goalie and put up vezina caliber numbers on a cup contending team. All of that to say, your sample size argument doesn’t hold any water, cause the Covid shortened season clearly trumped the 4 years prior of Frederick Anderson. On top of upgrading the list of reasons your GM will get fired at the end of the season after the leafs lose to the lightning or panthers in round one, Chiarot would also upgrade travis dermott, who I’ve seen leafs fans trying to dump all year and who could forget that turnover in Ot in game six that sent the series back to Toronto, Justin Holl who’s been absolutely atrocious at times (yes, even worse than your perception of ben Chiarot) and Jake Muzzin, just by virtue of being healthy.

man, you get real angry when people tell you the truth about ben chariot eh? What a hilarious rant to counter the fact that matthews had a wrist in need of surgical repair long before chariot got there.
Ben Chariot is bad, literally every stat that exists says he is bad. seriously, all of them. go check yourself. Oh and the eye test backs it up too
22 févr. 2022 à 0 h 4
Hide yo girl
Modifié 22 févr. 2022 à 0 h 10
man, you get real angry when people tell you the truth about ben chariot eh? What a hilarious rant to counter the fact that matthews had a wrist in need of surgical repair long before chariot got there.

Ben Chariot is bad, literally every stat that exists says he is bad. seriously, all of them. go check yourself. Oh and the eye test backs it up too

Hey I’m Greek and competitive as hell I get pretty expressive when I need to make a point. All I’m saying is Chiarot was part of a big mean defence core that shut the leafs down when it mattered most. The leafs don’t have guys like that. Chiarot’s gonna get a first round pick. We can sit here and argue back and forth if he’s worth it but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. The numbers don’t back up Seth Jones yet he netted Columbus a king’s ransom. The leafs gave up a first for nick foligno when Taylor hall got traded for a second. Chiarot’s gonna net a first because teams value the 26 minutes a night he can log in the playoffs and the big mean physical style that he plays - which the leafs lack, and one of the reasons they can’t make it past the first round. As I’ve said, he represents an upgrade for this defence core, how much of an upgrade is up for debate, but it’d be a huge one if Muzzin is forced to miss time. I don’t think dubas dishes out a first rounder if he’s healthy, but if he isn’t then it could force Dubas’ hand. We’ve had a good bout this evening, but I’ll end with this, if ben Chiarot is on your team come playoff time, you’ll appreciate how much of an asset he is.

**edit: Matthews was still able to win the Maurice Richard trophy with said injury though right?
22 févr. 2022 à 0 h 10
Hey I’m Greek and competitive as hell I get pretty expressive when I need to make a point. All I’m saying is Chiarot was part of a big mean defence core that shut the leafs down when it mattered most. The leafs don’t have guys like that. Chiarot’s gonna get a first round pick. We can sit here and argue back and forth if he’s worth it but at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. The numbers don’t back up Seth Jones yet he netted Columbus a king’s ransom. The leafs gave up a first for nick foligno when Taylor hall got traded for a second. Chiarot’s gonna net a first because teams value the 26 minutes a night he can log in the playoffs and the big mean physical style that he plays - which the leafs lack, and one of the reasons they can’t make it past the first round. As I’ve said, he represents an upgrade for this defence core, how much of an upgrade is up for debate, but it’d be a huge one if Muzzin is forced to miss time. I don’t think dubas dishes out a first rounder if he’s healthy, but if he isn’t then it could force Dubas’ hand. We’ve had a good bout this evening, but I’ll end with this, if ben Chiarot is on your team come playoff time, you’ll appreciate how much of an asset he is.

chariot was literally the last thing on the habs that 'shut the leafs down' he had as much contribution as the stick boy. he is not an upgrade on the guy on the marlies top pair
22 févr. 2022 à 7 h 57
Hide yo girl
chariot was literally the last thing on the habs that 'shut the leafs down' he had as much contribution as the stick boy. he is not an upgrade on the guy on the marlies top pair

I think you’re overvaluing your own players and your stick boy. Upgrades don’t always mean going from bad to good, but going from really bad to, as you call him, bad is considered an upgrade as well.
22 févr. 2022 à 8 h 33
I think you’re overvaluing your own players and your stick boy. Upgrades don’t always mean going from bad to good, but going from really bad to, as you call him, bad is considered an upgrade as well.

or, get this, chariot is really bad and even if the leafs are terrible defensivly (they arnt, they are literally a top 5 defensive team in the league) then he'd still be a downgrade because he is that bad.
22 févr. 2022 à 9 h 28
Démarrer sujet
or, get this, chariot is really bad and even if the leafs are terrible defensivly (they arnt, they are literally a top 5 defensive team in the league) then he'd still be a downgrade because he is that bad.

And yet he literally fits your top 4 lol
MP55 a aimé ceci.
22 févr. 2022 à 10 h 15
And yet he literally fits your top 4 lol

Except that he wouldnt even make the top 6 even with muzzin out because hes bad
22 févr. 2022 à 10 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,751
Funny cause he shut down every player when he was on the ice lol

Sorry, are we talking about Ben Chiarot shutting every player down? Were we watching the same game?

http://naturalstattrick.com/playerteams.php?fromseason=20202021&thruseason=20202021&stype=3&sit=5v5&score=all&stdoi=oi&rate=y&team=MTL&pos=D&loc=B&toi=400&gpfilt=none&fd=&td=&tgp=410&lines=single&draftteam=ALL

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage