Forums/Armchair-GM

Jeannot

Créé par: Snowball
Équipe: 2021-22 Predators de Nashville
Date de création initiale: 18 févr. 2022
Publié: 18 févr. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Not looking for ARI-NSH specific trades, what’s Jeannot worth? What NSH need at the TDL that could work in a trade for him? Obviously he’s having a good season and nsh realistically doesn’t move him but still curious to see what a generic return for him is. Honestly haven’t kept up with NSH much so I honestly have no idea what their needs/wants are currently

If someone has a specific realistic trade between NSH and Whoever then go ahead and throw it in the comments. Like I said I’m just not sure what NSH needs so not even going to try and throw something together cause of that
Transactions
NSH
    ARI is placeholder, What’s the cost at the TDL
    Rachats de contrats
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de LAK
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de NSH
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $65 887 809 $0 $0 $15 612 191 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Predators de Nashville
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 4
    2 857 143 $2 857 143 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 5
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 5
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 1
    1 450 000 $1 450 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 4
    863 333 $863 333 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 4
    3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    733 333 $733 333 $
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    18 févr. 2022 à 10 h 16
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,078
    Quoting: josi4norris
    Lundell>Jeannot>Jarvis. I think the reason that they're taking team success into account is because nobody expected Nashville to be in the playoff race. Everybody knew Carolina would be, and Carolina would be regardless if Jarvis was on the team or not. Jeannot has been a huge piece of Nashville's success this year. Of the three players you mentioned, the only one that will be in the top 5 for Calder voting will be Lundell. I've got Lundell, Boldy, Seider, Zegras, and Raymond for my top 5 in no particular order.

I think you've really disregarded how people viewed Carolina's off-season, given the absolute mammoth changes... a lot of people picked the Canes to miss the playoffs. Nashville were picked to be rebuilders, but neither player has really been the main reason that the teams are surpassing those expectations.

Also, Jarvis > Jeannot
    18 févr. 2022 à 11 h 9
    Rejoint: juin 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,887
    Quoting: Caniac2000
    Who's he finishing above?

Seider?
    Raymond?
    Zegras?
    Mercer?
    Nedeljkovic?
    Bunting?

He's not going to finish top 5, but he'll get some votes. Whether he deserves to be top 5 or not is a different conversation, but its very unlikely he actually does it.

He will definitely get some votes. Not sure about top five but he’s got very respectable production given that he isn’t given powerplay time and is given a lot of defensive zone deployment.

Either way to the OP. Jeannot is on target for roughly 21G and 21A. Given his contract, age, play style, and constant drive to become a better player it would have to be a completely ludicrous offer that would likely get your gm fired.
    gmgb a aimé ceci.
    18 févr. 2022 à 11 h 13
    I think you've really disregarded how people viewed Carolina's off-season, given the absolute mammoth changes... a lot of people picked the Canes to miss the playoffs. Nashville were picked to be rebuilders, but neither player has really been the main reason that the teams are surpassing those expectations.

Also, Jarvis > Jeannot

Jeannot has a better production rate than Jarvis and is given more defensive responsibilities. Jarvis may end up better but I would t say he’s better at the moment
    gmgb a aimé ceci.
    18 févr. 2022 à 11 h 15
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 144

Also, Jarvis > Jeannot

I'm not going to argue with you on who is better. You've told me before that Svech is a top 20 player in the NHL. On the other hand, who picked Carolina to miss the playoffs? All the writers in this article picked them to be in the playoffs: https://www.nhl.com/news/stanley-cup-picks-for-2021-22/c-326685518

Also, none of them had Nashville, so I think it's safe to say Nashville has exceeded expectations by a bit more than Carolina. Carolina is a great team, but everyone knew they'd be a great team.
    gmgb a aimé ceci.
    18 févr. 2022 à 11 h 40
    Quoting: herzausstein
    Jeannot has a better production rate than Jarvis and is given more defensive responsibilities. Jarvis may end up better but I would t say he’s better at the moment

Jarvis literally is on Carolina's top line, and plays short-handed on the best PK in hockey... I'd rather have Jarvis right now.
    18 févr. 2022 à 11 h 40
    Quoting: josi4norris
    I'm not going to argue with you on who is better. You've told me before that Svech is a top 20 player in the NHL. On the other hand, who picked Carolina to miss the playoffs? All the writers in this article picked them to be in the playoffs: https://www.nhl.com/news/stanley-cup-picks-for-2021-22/c-326685518

Also, none of them had Nashville, so I think it's safe to say Nashville has exceeded expectations by a bit more than Carolina. Carolina is a great team, but everyone knew they'd be a great team.

Really? You're gonna argue Svech isn't a top 20 player right now?

UT had the Canes missing, and that's the most popular one.
    18 févr. 2022 à 11 h 42
    we miss leo k
    Rejoint: févr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,131
    Quoting: gmgb
    Jeannot would cost at least seven Jeff Petrys (Petries?).

Petrii
    gmgb et herzausstein a aimé ceci.
    18 févr. 2022 à 12 h 0
    Jarvis literally is on Carolina's top line, and plays short-handed on the best PK in hockey... I'd rather have Jarvis right now.

So you’d rather have Jarvis who produces at a lower clip given top line quality teammates than Jeannot who is given third line quality teammates and manages to produce? Each their own I guess. Jeannots play style, physicality, and tenacity fit Nashvilles needs more so I’m probably biased as can be.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Jarvis has the higher ceiling… I just think if we look at where we are now and the opportunities that have been afforded the players Jeannot > Jarvis at this particular moment in time. Who knows about next week… I’d love to see Jeannot on Nashvilles second line with Johansen and Kunin. It’d be a very heavy line with a lot more skill than he’s used to
    josi4norris et gmgb a aimé ceci.
    18 févr. 2022 à 12 h 28
    Quoting: herzausstein
    So you’d rather have Jarvis who produces at a lower clip given top line quality teammates than Jeannot who is given third line quality teammates and manages to produce? Each their own I guess. Jeannots play style, physicality, and tenacity fit Nashvilles needs more so I’m probably biased as can be.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Jarvis has the higher ceiling… I just think if we look at where we are now and the opportunities that have been afforded the players Jeannot > Jarvis at this particular moment in time. Who knows about next week… I’d love to see Jeannot on Nashvilles second line with Johansen and Kunin. It’d be a very heavy line with a lot more skill than he’s used to

Jarvis undeniably has a higher ceiling. If he develops at this rate, he could EASILY be the best player from his draft class. He was a very boom or bust pick, and he's gone SO well so far .

Jarvis is playing with Sebastian Aho and Teuvo Teravainen on Carolina's top line. Since the move (Jarvis to their wing, Svech to the 2nd line) aho is scoring at one of the best rates in hockey, He's been incredible. Just because it doesn't show up on the scoresheet doesn't mean he's not been better.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage