SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Chychrun to BOS

Créé par: anty94
Publié: 11 janv. 2022 à 2 h 46
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 108/200 (54%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaCoyotes de l'Arizona

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Crouse, LawsonCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-827 999 $111---0000--
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaIR-2 484 000 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Moore, JohnBruins de BostonRappel d'urgence-1 485 000 $111---0000--
Zboril, JakubBruins de BostonIR-391 500 $011---0000--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-1 984 500 $111---0000--
Senyshyn, ZachBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 690 462 $21466951412
Variation-549 001 $122110
Final6 141 461 $ (↓)22 (↑)48 (↑)71 (↑)6 (↑)15 (↑)12000

Logo de Bruins de BostonBruins de Boston

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Moore, JohnBruins de BostonRappel d'urgence-1 485 000 $111---0000--
Zboril, JakubBruins de BostonIR-391 500 $011---0000--
DeBrusk, JakeBruins de BostonLNH-1 984 500 $111---0000--
Senyshyn, ZachBruins de BostonMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Bruins de BostonBOS)---100------
Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Crouse, LawsonCoyotes de l'ArizonaLNH-827 999 $111---0000--
Chychrun, JakobCoyotes de l'ArizonaIR-2 484 000 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial35 130 $2345663612
Variation549 001 $-1-2-2-1-10
Final584 131 $ (↑)22 (↓)43 (↓)64 (↓)2 (↓)5 (↓)12000
11 janv. 2022 à 10 h 3
Wingsfan92
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 167
i feel like yotes say no, zboril and senyshyn have little to no value, an jake debrusk is worth a second. so a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and john moore for a top 15 defenseman just doesnt seem right, just make a few tweeks and this works smile
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2022 à 10 h 4
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,785
Not sure any of these players are of interest to ARI in a move that includes Chychrun, and honestly no one will see any of them them as a 1st round pick value.
C_LGRW71 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2022 à 10 h 11
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
Quoting: C_LGRW71
i feel like yotes say no, zboril and senyshyn have little to no value, an jake debrusk is worth a second. so a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and john moore for a top 15 defenseman just doesnt seem right, just make a few tweeks and this works smile

Yotes definitely say no, but zboril was playing fantastic before tearing his ACL this year. He had bullied his way into the lineup and was getting more and more responsibility. Very poorly timed injury, but he has value again. Senyshyn on the other hand, literally zero.
C_LGRW71 a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2022 à 16 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
Quoting: Dutchies
Not sure any of these players are of interest to ARI in a move that includes Chychrun, and honestly no one will see any of them them as a 1st round pick value.

never thought of Senyshyn as a real piece ... former 1st rounder ( I was kinda shocked at the draft day ) never got a chance in BOS ... a change could be good for young players, somebody HAS to ,,break,, out and guys, ARI needs SOMEBODY on the roster xD even though they are gonna suck for a couple of years, why not give younger players a chance to become at least smth and see what happens ... also guys I dont think about my trade propositions as final last bids ... this is a forum I am completely open to discussions and looking forward to your tweakings (please realistic ones xD) ... but saying things like senyshyn has no value .... well its kinda obvious and a waste of a comment IMO smile also thought about Vaakanainen and Lysell as potential trade baits...
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2022 à 17 h 9
Quoting: anty94
never thought of Senyshyn as a real piece ... former 1st rounder ( I was kinda shocked at the draft day ) never got a chance in BOS ... a change could be good for young players, somebody HAS to ,,break,, out and guys, ARI needs SOMEBODY on the roster xD even though they are gonna suck for a couple of years, why not give younger players a chance to become at least smth and see what happens ... also guys I dont think about my trade propositions as final last bids ... this is a forum I am completely open to discussions and looking forward to your tweakings (please realistic ones xD) ... but saying things like senyshyn has no value .... well its kinda obvious and a waste of a comment IMO smile also thought about Vaakanainen and Lysell as potential trade baits...

My buddy and I were just going through that 2015 draft again today. So much talent, and out of the 30 picks, we only counted 9 misses - 3 in a row to BOS. Could you imagine how good BOS would be right now with 3 out of Barzal, Connor, Chabot, Boeser and Konecny? And don't forget Aho in the second round....... Add that to Rask, Bergy, Marchand, Pasta, McAvoy, Chara, Krug, Krejci over the past number of years and that team woulda had multiple cups.

My issue with the "they never got a chance, give them a shot" mentality that I've seen on multiple posts for Chych is that ARI is giving up a huge piece at an extremely friendly long term contract. They need sure things (at least a couple). 2015 was 7 years ago, at best these guys are currently all mediocre / fringe NHLer's. I think everyone right now is trying to under pay for him, and if I'm ARI, I don't budge on what I want. Better to keep the asset or deal him at the draft when teams have a better idea of what they want to do going into next season.

Appreciate you being open to convo........love to have these dialogues. Drives me nuts when people think everyone on their team is untouchable and of equal value to McDavid lol
11 janv. 2022 à 17 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1
I still remember that 2015 draft ... sometimes you are like ... ok this guy must have had great interview or combine... I thought Zboril was an ok pick at that stage ... maybe a little reach ... then came DeBrusk and I am like what are they doing? probably could have had him or a similiar prospect somewhere in the 2nd round ... and then came Senyshyn pick, my mouth feel open and I was like WHO? that could have been an early 3rd rounder? omg 3 mid first rounders and they got away with Zboril, DeBrusk, Senyshyn? then came some vulgarities probably grin fun day for sure ... as every draft

completely agree with holding out to draft, but I dont think they should withold the trade past the offseason ... the drama usually wont help any team and the guy is IMO starting to lose motivation (sure he plays a ton but cmon being -29? that is too much man... Ghost is having a rebound year on the same team playing like 2,5min less per game, Chychrun is great young guy, great contract, but he obviously needs change of scenery and there are probably no teams willing to pay 3 firsts for him)

some insider said they are looking at Burns trade for comparison
so yea ... not a BOS fan, but Chychrun kinda feels like a good fit on BOS and I wanted to have a little fun with it (been also thinking about MIN ((check how they buyouts line up with Ch. contract, INCREDIBLE fit!)), FLA, NYI, STL, WSH maybe even rebuilders like NJD, ANA, LAK, DET? man there are a lot of suitors...but then again rebuilding teams are not really pushing for it now ... so they are probably willing to play a waiting game as much as ARI, hence I think Chychrun will end up on a contender?)
11 janv. 2022 à 20 h 27
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
My buddy and I were just going through that 2015 draft again today. So much talent, and out of the 30 picks, we only counted 9 misses - 3 in a row to BOS. Could you imagine how good BOS would be right now with 3 out of Barzal, Connor, Chabot, Boeser and Konecny? And don't forget Aho in the second round....... Add that to Rask, Bergy, Marchand, Pasta, McAvoy, Chara, Krug, Krejci over the past number of years and that team woulda had multiple cups.

My issue with the "they never got a chance, give them a shot" mentality that I've seen on multiple posts for Chych is that ARI is giving up a huge piece at an extremely friendly long term contract. They need sure things (at least a couple). 2015 was 7 years ago, at best these guys are currently all mediocre / fringe NHLer's. I think everyone right now is trying to under pay for him, and if I'm ARI, I don't budge on what I want. Better to keep the asset or deal him at the draft when teams have a better idea of what they want to do going into next season.

Appreciate you being open to convo........love to have these dialogues. Drives me nuts when people think everyone on their team is untouchable and of equal value to McDavid lol

Quoting: anty94
I still remember that 2015 draft ... sometimes you are like ... ok this guy must have had great interview or combine... I thought Zboril was an ok pick at that stage ... maybe a little reach ... then came DeBrusk and I am like what are they doing? probably could have had him or a similiar prospect somewhere in the 2nd round ... and then came Senyshyn pick, my mouth feel open and I was like WHO? that could have been an early 3rd rounder? omg 3 mid first rounders and they got away with Zboril, DeBrusk, Senyshyn? then came some vulgarities probably grin fun day for sure ... as every draft

completely agree with holding out to draft, but I dont think they should withold the trade past the offseason ... the drama usually wont help any team and the guy is IMO starting to lose motivation (sure he plays a ton but cmon being -29? that is too much man... Ghost is having a rebound year on the same team playing like 2,5min less per game, Chychrun is great young guy, great contract, but he obviously needs change of scenery and there are probably no teams willing to pay 3 firsts for him)

some insider said they are looking at Burns trade for comparison
so yea ... not a BOS fan, but Chychrun kinda feels like a good fit on BOS and I wanted to have a little fun with it (been also thinking about MIN ((check how they buyouts line up with Ch. contract, INCREDIBLE fit!)), FLA, NYI, STL, WSH maybe even rebuilders like NJD, ANA, LAK, DET? man there are a lot of suitors...but then again rebuilding teams are not really pushing for it now ... so they are probably willing to play a waiting game as much as ARI, hence I think Chychrun will end up on a contender?)

Please stop bringing up the 2015 draft - I almost threw a drink while we watched it at my buddy's cottage. Zboril was ranked high by many scouts, so the miss there is understandable. However Jake and Sen...cant even finish his name it hurts my soul, was just brutal. I thought for sure they were taking Zboril, Barzal and Konecny . I was super pumped everyone was scared off by Barzal's knee injury which made him slide down the board, but no, the bruins F__cked it up badly. Still crying on the inside smile
anty94 et Dutchies a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2022 à 20 h 59
Quoting: Hobo
Please stop bringing up the 2015 draft - I almost threw a drink while we watched it at my buddy's cottage. Zboril was ranked high by many scouts, so the miss there is understandable. However Jake and Sen...cant even finish his name it hurts my soul, was just brutal. I thought for sure they were taking Zboril, Barzal and Konecny . I was super pumped everyone was scared off by Barzal's knee injury which made him slide down the board, but no, the bruins F__cked it up badly. Still crying on the inside smile

kinda like me with Tuuka for Raycroft, and Phil for Hamilton and Seguin...........not to mention the game 7 4-1 lead........
Hobo a aimé ceci.
11 janv. 2022 à 23 h 46
Sir
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 351
kinda like me with Tuuka for Raycroft, and Phil for Hamilton and Seguin...........not to mention the game 7 4-1 lead........

LOL - Yeah don't worry we let Seguin and Hamilton flourish on other teams just as they were ascending - thank heavens they were smart enough to keep Rask

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage