Forums/Armchair-GM

Flames Deadline

Créé par: Lancebmx
Équipe: 2021-22 Flames de Calgary
Date de création initiale: 8 déc. 2021
Publié: 8 déc. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Just what I think the Flames could do this deadline, I don't think they need much.

What are people's thoughts on Zadorov's play? I haven't got to watch him at all. Do the Flames need an upgrade for him?

Flames should have enough cap space at the deadline for that one move.
Transactions
CGY
  1. Fabbri, Robby (1 475 000 $ retained)
DET
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (CGY)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CGY
Logo de FLA
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
Logo de CGY
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $74 837 500 $0 $0 $6 662 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flames de Calgary
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
1 475 000 $1 475 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
6 375 000 $6 375 000 $
C, AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 3
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 237 500 $1 237 500 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 550 000 $4 550 000 $
DD
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
1 950 000 $1 950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
DG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 déc. 2021 à 10 h 47
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,017
I like the trade as it is, but any interest in Leddy as well for defensive depth? Both and maybe something else for a 1st?
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 10 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,329
Quoting: NLidstrom
I like the trade as it is, but any interest in Leddy as well for defensive depth? Both and maybe something else for a 1st?

That's what I was thinking, I don't know if flames fans think they need an upgrade for zadorov. I'm as wings fan so I haven't kept up with the flames much. Leddy and Fabbri could really help this team, they would have to send zadorov back. But both retained I feel should be a first +. I would love to say Pelletier or zary but we both know that would never happen. Maybe a first and Philips or something like that.
NLidstrom et aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 10 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NLidstrom

I'm torn on trading Leddy and resigning him. I feel like if we can get a first for him it would be worth trading. Could always try and resign him in free agency too. But getting a first would be ideal and moving up that pick would be even better yet.
NLidstrom et aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 11 h 43
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 138
Quoting: Lancebmx
That's what I was thinking, I don't know if flames fans think they need an upgrade for zadorov. I'm as wings fan so I haven't kept up with the flames much. Leddy and Fabbri could really help this team, they would have to send zadorov back. But both retained I feel should be a first +. I would love to say Pelletier or zary but we both know that would never happen. Maybe a first and Philips or something like that.

Happy to take Leddy for Zadorov. Big body, but cant move well (or is just lazy). Problem will be that the Flames wont have cap space to re-sign Fabbri next year and I think they can get someone better/with some term if the Flames are moving a 1st (Toffoli and Hertl come to mind, Flames may have to add prospects on top however).

Leddy (retaining salary) for Zadorov and Phillips?
aedoran a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 12 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: soooonk
Happy to take Leddy for Zadorov. Big body, but cant move well (or is just lazy). Problem will be that the Flames wont have cap space to re-sign Fabbri next year and I think they can get someone better/with some term if the Flames are moving a 1st (Toffoli and Hertl come to mind, Flames may have to add prospects on top however).

Leddy (retaining salary) for Zadorov and Phillips?

I think the price for Leddy retained is a first, he is playing quite well and brings a winning pedigree with him. Zadorov has no value at all to the wings other than to replace Leddy until the end of the season. A first plus Philips might be an alright price for Leddy and Fabbri retained, not sure if Fabbri would need retention of zadorov is in the deal. There might be some fine tuning to that sort of deal but something similar I think would be adequate. The thing with Fabbri is he is a UFA, flames have 30M in cap space but raises are going to be going to a few players. Gaudreau, Tkachuk, mangiapane, kylington to name a few, plus the rest of the roster. I would guess those 4 cost about 23-25M. Fabbri could be signed for 3-4 I bet depending on his production this year. Leddy probably hits free agency. There might be better players that could become available like toffoli or something like that, although his contract isn't too bad, it may prove to make it more difficult to keep the core signed. Fabbri could be expendable if resigning those players becomes difficult. A first may seem steep but that's the rate of players at the deadline, someone will pay it if they feel they have a real chance to win and I think with a couple of good pieces that Calgary could be one of those teams.
soooonk a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 12 h 28
Rejoint: déc. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 138
I think the price for Leddy retained is a first, he is playing quite well and brings a winning pedigree with him. Zadorov has no value at all to the wings other than to replace Leddy until the end of the season. A first plus Philips might be an alright price for Leddy and Fabbri retained, not sure if Fabbri would need retention of zadorov is in the deal. There might be some fine tuning to that sort of deal but something similar I think would be adequate. The thing with Fabbri is he is a UFA, flames have 30M in cap space but raises are going to be going to a few players. Gaudreau, Tkachuk, mangiapane, kylington to name a few, plus the rest of the roster. I would guess those 4 cost about 23-25M. Fabbri could be signed for 3-4 I bet depending on his production this year. Leddy probably hits free agency. There might be better players that could become available like toffoli or something like that, although his contract isn't too bad, it may prove to make it more difficult to keep the core signed. Fabbri could be expendable if resigning those players becomes difficult. A first may seem steep but that's the rate of players at the deadline, someone will pay it if they feel they have a real chance to win and I think with a couple of good pieces that Calgary could be one of those teams.

I think the deal you lay out is actually fair, I'm just hesitant on it until we know if there is a better top 6W available.
Lancebmx a aimé ceci.
8 déc. 2021 à 12 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: soooonk
I think the deal you lay out is actually fair, I'm just hesitant on it until we know if there is a better top 6W available.

Calgary has some good young players coming up that they could possibly look at trading a high pick for a difference maker. I think this is the year that they do it, just looking at all the players needing raises, they might be hard pressed against the cap and won't be able to make such a move next year.
8 déc. 2021 à 13 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,955

We dont need an upgrade on the 3rd pair enough to justify paying a 1st. That specifically can be acquired internally or for cheaper. Also think there are a lot more ideal targets fot Calgary at the deadline than Fabbri
8 déc. 2021 à 14 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
We dont need an upgrade on the 3rd pair enough to justify paying a 1st. That specifically can be acquired internally or for cheaper. Also think there are a lot more ideal targets fot Calgary at the deadline than Fabbri

May seem like a bit much for a third pairing guy, but he likely slots into second pair and pushed Kylington down to third pair. Also if one of your guys go down then the defense may be looking a bit thin. Might be better options for an upgrade at wing, but can the team afford them next year if they have term? Are the flames willing to give up what they would cost? Would their contracts next season make problems for signing the pending free agents? Right now the only players I think could move are Rakell maybe, Kessel, Olofsson maybe, Hinostroza, Kubalik or Strome maybe, Fabbri, Forsberg big maybe, Toffoli big maybe, Hertl big maybe and alot of those guys are going to cost alot more than Fabbri. Some of them wouldn't be better than Fabbri either.

Forgot about Evander Kane as well.
Billy12Bob a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage