Forums/Armchair-GM

if bertuzzi doesnt stop being an idiot

Créé par: tea
Équipe: 2021-22 Red Wings de Detroit
Date de création initiale: 31 oct. 2021
Publié: 31 oct. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
seriously bertuzzi, not getting the vaccine isnt a "life choice", its just really pointlessly stupid and really selfish.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de WSH
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de COL
Logo de VGK
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
Logo de DET
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $61 813 056 $0 $4 518 750 $19 686 944 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance318 750 $$319K)
C
RFA - 2
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
1 460 000 $1 460 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 3
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
737 500 $737 500 $
C
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 3
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 20
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 293
Quoting: Saskleaf
Uhh he probably goes there daily most of the time...

ok so youre gonna keep dodging the important details. nice, called it.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 10 h 31
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,193
Quoting: tea
ok so youre gonna keep dodging the important details. nice, called it.

Ok, sorry, I missed that part at first.

There have been plenty of government that have been wrong about things over the years. Just because they say something is good doesn't mean it is.

Anyways, nice chat. I'm going to go now before the mods come and give us infractions.
31 oct. 2021 à 11 h 11
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Ok, sorry, I missed that part at first.

There have been plenty of government that have been wrong about things over the years. Just because they say something is good doesn't mean it is.

Anyways, nice chat. I'm going to go now before the mods come and give us infractions.

yeah but if almost every government, AND every health organization, AND also the companies producing the vaccines, AND practically every reputable doctor, and for that matter basically every reputable source in the world recommends something...

also thats also a pretty stupid argument "just because everyone says something is good doesn't mean it is". i mean sure, but thats not really rational. lets say 10 doctors recommend one surgery to you, but a friend tells you not to get it, who are you gonna trust? in this situation you're either doing the opposite of what the doctors are recommending for the slim chance that all of them are wrong, or you're trusting someone else for god knows what reason. im a bit worried you havent gotten vaccinated. its not really my place to invade your privacy, but just please clear your mind and really think about what i just said, maybe call your doctor and ask them what they think. its so important to be able to, without influence from people who dont have your best interest at heart, make good decisions.

also idrc about mods giving infractions because this conversation is a lot more important
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 11 h 28
Go leafs go
yeah but if almost every government, AND every health organization, AND also the companies producing the vaccines, AND practically every reputable doctor, and for that matter basically every reputable source in the world recommends something...

also thats also a pretty stupid argument "just because everyone says something is good doesn't mean it is". i mean sure, but thats not really rational. lets say 10 doctors recommend one surgery to you, but a friend tells you not to get it, who are you gonna trust? in this situation you're either doing the opposite of what the doctors are recommending for the slim chance that all of them are wrong, or you're trusting someone else for god knows what reason. im a bit worried you havent gotten vaccinated. its not really my place to invade your privacy, but just please clear your mind and really think about what i just said, maybe call your doctor and ask them what they think. its so important to be able to, without influence from people who dont have your best interest at heart, make good decisions.

also idrc about mods giving infractions because this conversation is a lot more important

I appreciate your concern. I'm glad that you are thinking of others and that you've been mostly civil throughout this conversation, you seem like a nice guy. But with all due respect, I'm not sure why it is your business.
31 oct. 2021 à 11 h 45
Mentions "j'aime": 2,513
yeah but its just so stupid. i mean a test just tells you if you have covid or not. sure, it prevents him from spreading covid to other players and coaches, but it doesnt stop him from getting covid, or spreading it to people outside the arena. its not like he spends all his time at the arena.

now that ive responded to that, maybe you can respond to my comment. the fact that basically every government and health organization says its safe, or that getting vaccinated significantly decrease the risk of getting covid, spreading it, or dying, or do you just wanna keep dodging important details?

The rest of his teammates are vaccinated so it's pretty unlikely by your own argument he'll give it to them
31 oct. 2021 à 11 h 51
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
I appreciate your concern. I'm glad that you are thinking of others and that you've been mostly civil throughout this conversation, you seem like a nice guy. But with all due respect, I'm not sure why it is your business.

well its not my business, and nothing i can say is gonna change your mind. ironically random people on the internet like me, cannot convince people to not listen to other random people on the internet. people will always favour inaction over action, thats the whole reason we're not gonna stop climate change, but thats another conversation. all i can tell you is think of others and make the right choices.

either way good talking to you, you do seem like a genuinely nice person.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 oct. 2021 à 11 h 52
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
The rest of his teammates are vaccinated so it's pretty unlikely by your own argument he'll give it to them

can you just take a step back and look at your argument.
31 oct. 2021 à 12 h 25
can you just take a step back and look at your argument.

Argument comes to this in a nutshell it's his right to control his medical decisions and people need to respect that freedom isn't free people have given their lives for him to have that right I myself have a permanent injury so he has that right.
31 oct. 2021 à 12 h 44
Démarrer sujet
i dunno
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
Argument comes to this in a nutshell it's his right to control his medical decisions and people need to respect that freedom isn't free people have given their lives for him to have that right I myself have a permanent injury so he has that right.

if some of your co-workers have nut allergies, would you bring a PBJ sandwich for lunch? would you bring some nuts as a snack? no, of course not. even though its inconvenient, even though you feel like you should have the right to have a PBJ for lunch, you don't as to not put others at risk. that's basically what's going on here. you might feel like people should have the choice to get vaccinated or not, but since getting vaccinated is proven to protect others, and since getting vaccinated is proven to be safe unless you have actual allergies or other conditions preventing you from getting vaccinated, you should get vaccinated. if not to protect yourself, you should do it to protect others, who cant get the vaccine, and who'd die if they contracted covid. its pretty simple. at some point freedom does not trump public health, and if you cant understand that.. i dont know what to tell you.
31 oct. 2021 à 12 h 51
if some of your co-workers have nut allergies, would you bring a PBJ sandwich for lunch? would you bring some nuts as a snack? no, of course not. even though its inconvenient, even though you feel like you should have the right to have a PBJ for lunch, you don't as to not put others at risk. that's basically what's going on here. you might feel like people should have the choice to get vaccinated or not, but since getting vaccinated is proven to protect others, and since getting vaccinated is proven to be safe unless you have actual allergies or other conditions preventing you from getting vaccinated, you should get vaccinated. if not to protect yourself, you should do it to protect others, who cant get the vaccine, and who'd die if they contracted covid. its pretty simple. at some point freedom does not trump public healt
Ben Franklin" Those who shall relinquish their liberty for security shall have and deserve neither."
BruinsCharlies et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2021 à 2 h 0
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,999
Yeah considering that both Blackwood and Hamonic just got the vaccine, So that leaves Bertuzzi as the only player in the NHL unvaxxed. That is pretty selfish if you ask me.
tea a aimé ceci.
1 nov. 2021 à 23 h 20
Go leafs go
well its not my business, and nothing i can say is gonna change your mind. ironically random people on the internet like me, cannot convince people to not listen to other random people on the internet. people will always favour inaction over action, thats the whole reason we're not gonna stop climate change, but thats another conversation. all i can tell you is think of others and make the right choices.

either way good talking to you, you do seem like a genuinely nice person.

Ya, I appreciate you are able to agree to disagree. This is rare these days.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage