Transactions
BUF
  1. Kravtsov, Vitali
  2. Schneider, Braden
  3. Strome, Ryan
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (NYR)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (NYR)
Détails additionnels:
- Strome for Cap purposes, can also be flipped for more assets.
- Kravtsov is a young forward that should develop into a solid top 6 winger.
- Schneider has the potential to become a solid #3 or #4 Defenseman. Could be an excellent fit next to Dahlin in the Future.
- 1st round pick and an additional 2nd round pick that the Sabres can use to add more young talent.

I honestly can't think Buffalo fans can be serious thinking that they will get a lot more than this at this point. He is going to be traded and these are great pieces for them to continue their rebuild.

I can't see Kakko being involved in this deal. Maybe Lundqvist instead of Schneider, and he would be a nice fit next to Owen Power. Buffalo don't need Georgiev, their plan is obviously to be as bad as possible this year to have a chance at the #1 pick again. Chytil could be involved in the deal, but in reality, Buffalo already have Mittelstadt that is their own ''project'' I can't see them adding another one in Chytil. Zach Jones would probably not either be a guy that Buffalo target as they are stacked on LD prospects. Morgan Barron would be an interesting piece for Buffalo to look at. I think he has all the tools to become a really good 3rd line center Behind Cozens and one of the top picks in the 2022 draft.

I am not sure what the other teams that are in the Eichel sweep stakes are prepared to offer. I can see Buffalo trying to add guys like Rossi, Addison, Rask as a cap dump plus a pick from Minnesota. I don't know if Minnesota does that though.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 099 802 $0 $7 550 000 $4 400 198 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
AD
RFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 350 000 $5 350 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
G
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 425 000 $2 425 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
737 500 $737 500 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 août 2021 à 18 h 47
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,026
Quoting: BallPuckFellow10
https://theathletic.com/2344320/2021/01/27/nhl-prospect-pool-rankings-sabres-2021/
https://theathletic.com/2372389/2021/02/09/nhl-prospect-rankings-rangers-2021/

Read these articles about someone who's full time job is to follow prospects. Everything I have said is backed up by him. Again FACTS.

A. That not fact its again an opinion rofl just someone elses this time
B. I dont pay for the Athletic because i dont think theyre that great.
C. This was before the season. Since then Laaksonen had a great season, Samuelsson made the NHL, Bryson made the NHL, Borgen made the NHL and was taken by Seattle, and Kukkonen improved
So its not only an opinion its an out dated and wrong opinion.
I also again never said anything about the Ranger prospects
5 août 2021 à 18 h 50
Shibbal18
What else is he going to say when he acquires a player lmao? That is standard stuff that every GM has to say when they acquire a player man, WAKE UP! I gave you two good articles to read. After reading them maybe you will take in everything I have said. No shame in admitting that you were wrong, it happens. We move on. Stop with this nonsense now. Have a good rest of your day/night!

So now youre saying Stan Bowmans own words are wrong. Are you now going to provide FACTS to prove Bowman wrong against his own quote. Every GM says we plan on putting him in the top 6 immediately when acquiring a forward prospect? Youre the one being ridiculous. You have no idea what youre talking about and your opinions are indefensible. Gaslighting and stomping around claiming you won only shows your lack of confidence in what your saying
5 août 2021 à 18 h 56
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Quoting: Sabres923
Rangers legitimately do not have any high end forward prospects. Kravstov hasn’t showed a lot in the KHL or NHL. Adams and Drury aren’t going to come to an agreement.

Think you're devaluing Krav here...his value took a hit 2 years ago largely because the way the team mismanaged him...but last year he regained a lot. By all accounts he was very productive in Russia then when he came to NYR- while his stats don't jump out- DQ didn't put him in a position to excel (linemates, limitted ice time, etc)...but he did show glimpses high end skill and ability.

I do agree that Adams and Drury probably don't come to an agreement- unless Drury blinks...if NYR are willing to give up more than the small handful of teams out west then- who knows...but from those teams out west- I wouldn't count on raking any prospects out of those teams who currently rank much higher than Krav.
5 août 2021 à 19 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 471
Quoting: Shibbal18
A. That not fact its again an opinion rofl just someone elses this time
B. I dont pay for the Athletic because i dont think theyre that great.
C. This was before the season. Since then Laaksonen had a great season, Samuelsson made the NHL, Bryson made the NHL, Borgen made the NHL and was taken by Seattle, and Kukkonen improved
So its not only an opinion its an out dated and wrong opinion.
I also again never said anything about the Ranger prospects

So now youre saying Stan Bowmans own words are wrong. Are you now going to provide FACTS to prove Bowman wrong against his own quote. Every GM says we plan on putting him in the top 6 immediately when acquiring a forward prospect? Youre the one being ridiculous. You have no idea what youre talking about and your opinions are indefensible. Gaslighting and stomping around claiming you won only shows your lack of confidence in what your saying

Lmao dude, you might be the most clueless person on this platform. The article isn't outdated at all. The European league and College hockey had already started and played for a while when this came out so your argument is already flawed there. Bryson isn't included as he is over the age limit of what is considered a prospect (U23 as of Jan 1 2021). The Athletic is great, you should definitely subscribe to them, provide so much great content that you clearly need to read up on! Maybe you should try to access journalism that is paid for rather than the main bs that anyone can provide without consequences.
What is a GM supposed to say in that situation? please enlighten me. That is a standard answer, all GM's do that with players they sign. You haven't provided anything at all to further this discussion and have spun this from the original topic of the Eichel trade to Alex Nylander being a top 6 forward. Lmao, you are just so bitter, accept that there are people with A LOT more knowledge than you in the hockey community. I have certainly accepted that. I understand it is frustrating to be a Buffalo fan, but your future is looking good, especially when you acquire more pieces for Eichel.

Side note, if you have followed anything on what is going on with the Blackhawks with the sexual allegations, I would definitely not take anything Stan Bowman says to be true if he has been hiding these horrific allegations.

Ill try this again, we can agree to disagree, have a good day/night!
5 août 2021 à 19 h 27
Shibbal18
Lmao dude, you might be the most clueless person on this platform. The article isn't outdated at all. The European league and College hockey had already started and played for a while when this came out so your argument is already flawed there. Bryson isn't included as he is over the age limit of what is considered a prospect (U23 as of Jan 1 2021). The Athletic is great, you should definitely subscribe to them, provide so much great content that you clearly need to read up on! Maybe you should try to access journalism that is paid for rather than the main bs that anyone can provide without consequences.
What is a GM supposed to say in that situation? please enlighten me. That is a standard answer, all GM's do that with players they sign. You haven't provided anything at all to further this discussion and have spun this from the original topic of the Eichel trade to Alex Nylander being a top 6 forward. Lmao, you are just so bitter, accept that there are people with A LOT more knowledge than you in the hockey community. I have certainly accepted that. I understand it is frustrating to be a Buffalo fan, but your future is looking good, especially when you acquire more pieces for Eichel.

Side note, if you have followed anything on what is going on with the Blackhawks with the sexual allegations, I would definitely not take anything Stan Bowman says to be true if he has been hiding these horrific allegations.

Ill try this again, we can agree to disagree, have a good day/night!

I mean youve repeatedly tried to talk down about Sabres prospects based on an article that was written a season ago at this point and you havent even seen them play, yet call me clueless. Name calling is another sign of lack of confidence and having no idea what youre talking about. Youve gaslighted and misrepresented everything i said to fit your narrative as well. ie. Nylander, i didnt say he was a top 6 forward, I said Bowman saw him as a top 6 forward and he was a top 6 forward prospect when drafted and in the Sabres system, which i then backed up with a quote from Bowman himself. But now youre saying Bowman's own quote is wrong and he was just saying that instead of saying something like "hes a promising prospect that we want to put in the A for a year," or, "we want to work him in slowly get him used to the system," or any numerous generic quotes you could pull from a gm in the last decade alone. The reason weve gone from Eichel to Nylander is because you keep shifting the goal posts as you back away from your crumbling arguments. The only reason ive stayed in it this long is because of how easy it is to pick them apart. Its so easy I may start dissecting these arguements in Korean for the practice. Youre arguement hinges on, 'I read a magazine once, that I take as fact, even though its an opinion piece' and 'in my opinion i know that Bowman was saying something else than what he said bluntly and directly' yet im clueless
5 août 2021 à 19 h 39
Démarrer sujet
I mean youve repeatedly tried to talk down about Sabres prospects based on an article that was written a season ago at this point and you havent even seen them play, yet call me clueless. Name calling is another sign of lack of confidence and having no idea what youre talking about. Youve gaslighted and misrepresented everything i said to fit your narrative as well. ie. Nylander, i didnt say he was a top 6 forward, I said Bowman saw him as a top 6 forward and he was a top 6 forward prospect when drafted and in the Sabres system, which i then backed up with a quote from Bowman himself. But now youre saying Bowman's own quote is wrong and he was just saying that instead of saying something like "hes a promising prospect that we want to put in the A for a year," or, "we want to work him in slowly get him used to the system," or any numerous generic quotes you could pull from a gm in the last decade alone. The reason weve gone from Eichel to Nylander is because you keep shifting the goal posts as you back away from your crumbling arguments. The only reason ive stayed in it this long is because of how easy it is to pick them apart. Its so easy I may start dissecting these arguements in Korean for the practice. Youre arguement hinges on, 'I read a magazine once, that I take as fact, even though its an opinion piece' and 'in my opinion i know that Bowman was saying something else than what he said bluntly and directly' yet im clueless

This is actually comical, go back and read everything we have discussed, please. You are the one that constantly keeps moving on from the topic of the trade. You haven't answered anything. The only reason you keep posting is because you want have the last word because you know I am right. It is pretty pathetic actually. I haven't undervalued one single player. I have just given an objective view and you can't handle it. Imagine using me reading up and gathering information as something negative. This clearly just shows that I present facts based on evidence, I don't understand how I can make that more clear for you. Not a single one of my arguments have been crumbled, you haven't provided any evidence that supports your claims of the Sabres prospects being the next best thing as you have described them. So stop believing that you are dissecting my arguments when it actually is the other way around. You are definitely clueless, keep on dreaming buddy!
5 août 2021 à 19 h 53
Shibbal18
This is actually comical, go back and read everything we have discussed, please. You are the one that constantly keeps moving on from the topic of the trade. You haven't answered anything. The only reason you keep posting is because you want have the last word because you know I am right. It is pretty pathetic actually. I haven't undervalued one single player. I have just given an objective view and you can't handle it. Imagine using me reading up and gathering information as something negative. This clearly just shows that I present facts based on evidence, I don't understand how I can make that more clear for you. Not a single one of my arguments have been crumbled, you haven't provided any evidence that supports your claims of the Sabres prospects being the next best thing as you have described them. So stop believing that you are dissecting my arguments when it actually is the other way around. You are definitely clueless, keep on dreaming buddy!

나는 실제로 당신이 선택한 현실이 완전한 충격과 불신에 있어요. 나는 통계와 인용문을 가져온 유일한 사람이었어요. 당신은 다른 현명함을 믿기로 선택한 것은 망상입어요. 미친.
5 août 2021 à 20 h 32
Démarrer sujet
나는 실제로 당신이 선택한 현실이 완전한 충격과 불신에 있어요. 나는 통계와 인용문을 가져온 유일한 사람이었어요. 당신은 다른 현명함을 믿기로 선택한 것은 망상입어요. 미친.

This is literally the nail in the coffin LMAO! Clueless.
5 août 2021 à 21 h 49
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 12,030
Quoting: BobbyD
How many NHLers have gotten the surgery?

Tyler Bertuzzi is the only one I know of but I've never looked for more.

The surgeries for disc replacement and spinal fusion are almost identical. From the incision to removing what is left of the failed disc is the same. At this point in spinal fusion they put in a bone graft that fuses the two vertebra together. Then they use small plates and screws to keep the vertebrae together while bone fuses. Then you have to go back to have the plates and screws removed.

In disc replacement they insert the artificial disk and your home in a day or 2 with minimal restrictions.
6 août 2021 à 10 h 28
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 99
Quoting: RoyalBlueSabres
I understand where you are coming from. But Eichel is under contract for 5 years.
It is better to keep him then help a contender win a championship to get pennies on the dollar in return.
If teams don't wanna pony up that's fine. But Buffalo can just hold onto Eichel until his contract runs out

They could, but I don't think Sabre fans as a whole would accept this. They'd eventually tire of it and would rather see him moved for some value than to have him sit and rot and lose value by the day. Not moving this type of asset to rebuild the team doesn't do anything for the organization, specifically an asset that seems to have no intention of playing for the team again.
BallPuckFellow10 a aimé ceci.
6 août 2021 à 18 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 974
Quoting: SuprDave45
They could, but I don't think Sabre fans as a whole would accept this. They'd eventually tire of it and would rather see him moved for some value than to have him sit and rot and lose value by the day. Not moving this type of asset to rebuild the team doesn't do anything for the organization, specifically an asset that seems to have no intention of playing for the team again.

Yeah you can hurt his value by hanging on. But trading him for a mediocre package isn't gonna help the team with pieces, players, or morale. And helping another team win the cup should be far away from the sabres plans
6 août 2021 à 18 h 2
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 974
Quoting: xxToothxx
Yea HUGE DIFFERENCE
EICHEL WILL NEVER PLAY FOR BUFFALO AGAIN.
Bet he sits out if not traded.

He can sit for 5 years then.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage