ARI
  1. Dunn, Vince
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (SEA)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (TBL)
SEA
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (EDM)
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (COL)
NYI
  1. Järnkrok, Calle (1 000 000 $ retained)
SEA
  1. Hagelin, Carl
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (ARI)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (WSH)
WSH
  1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2021 (SEA)
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SEA
Logo de STL
Logo de EDM
Logo de SEA
Logo de EDM
Logo de ARI
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de COL
Logo de SEA
Logo de WSH
Logo de SEA
Logo de LAK
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
Logo de SEA
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $64 673 333 $0 $0 $16 826 667 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
Beniers, Matthew
925 000 $925 000 $
Logo de Kraken de Seattle
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
C, AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
725 000 $725 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Capitals de Washington
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 5
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
716 667 $716 667 $
G
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
825 000 $825 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 11
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,616
TB didn't do a very similar deal prior to the draft and aren't going to after
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 19
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 118
I don't get why people just assume Seattle has to contend right away. I believe like Vegas, they are comfortable going into the season looking like a minimal team, and hoping some young guys blossom with more opportunity. Appleton, Lind, some of those young defensemen will all get some opportunities.

They'll make a deal or 2 in the next couple of days, sure, but don't expect it to be so they change the roster completely. They'll like run into the season with a questionable squad. Middle of the pack type team likely, but again no one expected Vegas to contend the way they did. If Seattle is in the thick of things in December, just like Vegas, they'll start pushing to get better and makes moves this year. Thats why the team needs flexibility. It can go in either direction, if they suck right away than can just commit to the future, but if they are better than expected, they build up for a playoff run.

I just think the Hakstol hiring in their eyes means they are more committed to the future, although in my eyes the hiring means they are gonna suck for however long he is a head coach for the team.
areax91 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,349
Quoting: Boltsbeathabs
TB didn't do a very similar deal prior to the draft and aren't going to after

So who goes to LTIR then? Because that’s the cost to get a cap hit of that amount and term off the books. You can’t ice the team they currently have signed, so they need to do something. Johnson is out of Tampa. You don’t move him for free.
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 26
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,299
Nah you just need to collect bottom 6rs and trade them for 5th round picks the next day! Francis is a genius! Talk about overplaying your hand. All that goodwill down the drain. You couldnt have given the fans one star player?!? Yet, you want to pay Tanev for 4 years in this economy wut
areax91 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Quoting: Mintyfresh
I don't get why people just assume Seattle has to contend right away. I believe like Vegas, they are comfortable going into the season looking like a minimal team, and hoping some young guys blossom with more opportunity. Appleton, Lind, some of those young defensemen will all get some opportunities.

They'll make a deal or 2 in the next couple of days, sure, but don't expect it to be so they change the roster completely. They'll like run into the season with a questionable squad. Middle of the pack type team likely, but again no one expected Vegas to contend the way they did. If Seattle is in the thick of things in December, just like Vegas, they'll start pushing to get better and makes moves this year. Thats why the team needs flexibility. It can go in either direction, if they suck right away than can just commit to the future, but if they are better than expected, they build up for a playoff run.

I just think the Hakstol hiring in their eyes means they are more committed to the future, although in my eyes the hiring means they are gonna suck for however long he is a head coach for the team.

Yeah I’m really not liking the trajectory this team is taking. I want to see them do well. I just have no idea what the plan is. They acquired 0 draft capital and drafted an awful team. Yeah you have 29 million in cap space, but if you have the green light to spend to the cap, you gotta use some of that room to put together a good team.

Seattle will have a great chance to compete this year. They’re in the weakest division. They can easily squeak in a wildcard spot. Playoffs for this team would help grow revenue and a more devoted fan base. Look at Vegas now. Obviously the goal isn’t cup final year 1, but don’t make yourself look like a circus show in year 1.
areax91 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Quoting: OlegP
Nah you just need to collect bottom 6rs and trade them for 5th round picks the next day! Francis is a genius! Talk about overplaying your hand. All that goodwill down the drain. You couldnt have given the fans one star player?!? Yet, you want to pay Tanev for 4 years in this economy wut

This is exactly what I was saying before the draft. Francis was asking astronomical prices and he screwed himself over. 100% saw this coming. Would’ve been fine if they drafted well, but this team is pretty much missing 3 top 6 forwards. It’s not good. They’ll have to really weaponize that cap space NOW if they want to do it at all.
areax91 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 30
Banni
Quoting: brady_t12
This is exactly what I was saying before the draft. Francis was asking astronomical prices and he screwed himself over. 100% saw this coming. Would’ve been fine if they drafted well, but this team is pretty much missing 3 top 6 forwards. It’s not good. They’ll have to really weaponize that cap space NOW if they want to do it at all.

He took himself too seriously and forgot he was in the entertainment business. He looked flustered and confused all night
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 41
So who goes to LTIR then? Because that’s the cost to get a cap hit of that amount and term off the books. You can’t ice the team they currently have signed, so they need to do something. Johnson is out of Tampa. You don’t move him for free.

Palat or Killorn is gone, and Johnson is 3C. They aren't overpaying to dump that contract
22 juill. 2021 à 0 h 47
Julien Briesbois has already said he just needs to make a hockey trade or 2 that's not a "Hockey trade"
Bufftard716 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 1 h 3
Yeah I’m really not liking the trajectory this team is taking. I want to see them do well. I just have no idea what the plan is. They acquired 0 draft capital and drafted an awful team. Yeah you have 29 million in cap space, but if you have the green light to spend to the cap, you gotta use some of that room to put together a good team.

Seattle will have a great chance to compete this year. They’re in the weakest division. They can easily squeak in a wildcard spot. Playoffs for this team would help grow revenue and a more devoted fan base. Look at Vegas now. Obviously the goal isn’t cup final year 1, but don’t make yourself look like a circus show in year 1.

I don't think they are a circus show at all. I think a lot of fans got overwhelmed with the bigger names available, but its not feasible for them to pick a lot of those guys. I feel like they picked some of the better young talent available. The problem is I don't think there were really draft compensation deals this year like the Vegas year. I saw something where teams found out about draft rules only a year before Vegas expansion so they were in a panic as they didn't want to lose their core pieces. Rules for Seattles were released 3 years ago plus Vegas success due to the fact they completely fleeced other teams in their expansion was a big deal also. No team was going to let that happen again so I just don't think those type of deals were available.

The only move I wish they did just because I wanted to see the hockey world burn was Carey Price. Other wise I honestly think there really wasn't a much better team available to them than this. As I said I do like some of their young players. You gotta think where we were at with Vegas, if Karlsson, Theodore, and Tuch didn't break out, their team was uncertain at first as well. I just think everyone is jumping on this too early. Gotta see how it plays out.

fwiw, they may contend for one of the final playoff spots, but more than likely they'll be a painfully average team for a while. And what a horrible year to have your high draft pick. I'm just saying I think the exposed lists got everyone riled up for mayhem and thats why its disappointing when really these were some of the more solid picks available minus a few selections.
22 juill. 2021 à 1 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10
There’s no way Tampa keeps TJ around, especially with $5 AAV for the third line. They just lost Gourde who was way more valuable and TJ is the pride of Spokane. They passed on Price and it would be a great PR move. I have a feeling Briesbois wasn’t going to use his only first to protect Gourde and will work out some deal to send TJ to Seattle. Then that cap space might get Danault or someone you wouldn’t expect. It’s Tampa. This is what they do.
22 juill. 2021 à 1 h 6
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 10
I don't think they are a circus show at all. I think a lot of fans got overwhelmed with the bigger names available, but its not feasible for them to pick a lot of those guys. I feel like they picked some of the better young talent available. The problem is I don't think there were really draft compensation deals this year like the Vegas year. I saw something where teams found out about draft rules only a year before Vegas expansion so they were in a panic as they didn't want to lose their core pieces. Rules for Seattles were released 3 years ago plus Vegas success due to the fact they completely fleeced other teams in their expansion was a big deal also. No team was going to let that happen again so I just don't think those type of deals were available.

The only move I wish they did just because I wanted to see the hockey world burn was Carey Price. Other wise I honestly think there really wasn't a much better team available to them than this. As I said I do like some of their young players. You gotta think where we were at with Vegas, if Karlsson, Theodore, and Tuch didn't break out, their team was uncertain at first as well. I just think everyone is jumping on this too early. Gotta see how it plays out.

It sure isn’t a playoff team, circus maybe.
22 juill. 2021 à 1 h 23
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,466
I will keep it simple. Your trades are off. Way off. Search for comparables. Plz.
22 juill. 2021 à 1 h 27
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,709

fwiw, they may contend for one of the final playoff spots, but more than likely they'll be a painfully average team for a while. And what a horrible year to have your high draft pick. I'm just saying I think the exposed lists got everyone riled up for mayhem and thats why its disappointing when really these were some of the more solid picks available minus a few selections.

Two Words...
Jake
Bean
Mintyfresh, areax91, OlegP and 2 others a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 2 h 9
Modifié 22 juill. 2021 à 2 h 16
Quoting: McGruff
Two Words...
Jake
Bean

That one was unforgiveable to me. Also, MacDermid over Kale Clague? WTF I love MacDemid throwback style from a fan perspective, but Clague has leaps and bounds better upside.

You are right! They did have better moves, but still my main point was some of the big names weren't feasible options.

Honestly, Clague > MacDermid, Bean > Geekie, and I would've done one big name to sell tickets. Although in the hockey world Giordano is a big name.
areax91 et Bufftard716 a aimé ceci.
22 juill. 2021 à 4 h 28
Banni

They picked a bottom 6r average player with intangibles signed at 3.5m for 4 more years in Tanev! You're telling they couldnt have taken JVR at half the term?! JVR has a lot of the same "intangibles" and is one of the most popular locker room players in the league. The Kraken will need the salary more so in years 3, 4. That was a big miss and went against their entire build of avoiding long term bad money

Aston Reese was a much better pick as a RFA on the Pens with the same qualities as Brandon Tanev. A ton of picks here are head scratchers that reek of galaxy brain thinking
22 juill. 2021 à 11 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Quoting: jpsnow13
I will keep it simple. Your trades are off. Way off. Search for comparables. Plz.

No they’re not. Thanks for your input.
22 juill. 2021 à 13 h 4
You know nothing JS
No they’re not. Thanks for your input.

So on what base do you made that Garland package plz?
22 juill. 2021 à 13 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Quoting: jpsnow13
So on what base do you made that Garland package plz?

Go ahead and make a counter offer. Provide some constructive criticism maybe since you know best.
22 juill. 2021 à 13 h 53
You know nothing JS
Go ahead and make a counter offer. Provide some constructive criticism maybe since you know best.

So none? I wont do your job for you... Kapanen was worth a first. Start from there..
22 juill. 2021 à 14 h 47
You know nothing JS
And you’re still contributing nothing to the conversation.

If your definition of contributing is throwing insults, I guess you win ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Nice.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage