Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $67 375 953 $597 561 $1 475 000 $14 124 047 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
2 625 000 $2 625 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
4 850 000 $4 850 000 $
C
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
2 825 000 $2 825 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
AD, AG
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 juill. 2021 à 20 h 38
ds16
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 33
I don’t think Drouin is at ‘cap dump’ level yet, but I do like the players you targeted
habitantlecolon a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2021 à 20 h 43
Hire Dusty Imoo
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 535
KK>>>>>>>>Dubois
13 juill. 2021 à 20 h 47
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 297
Before the season I could see PLD getting this value, but after watching him the entire year and then the playoffs I'd be cautious giving this value. If KK plays to his potential ceiling then this could be a disaster of a deal.
13 juill. 2021 à 20 h 50
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,750
Why would Winnipeg significantly downgrade from Dubois to Kotkaniemi and take on a cap dump when they're only getting a 1st and a nothing prospect to do so?
13 juill. 2021 à 20 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,513
Quoting: ds16
I don’t think Drouin is at ‘cap dump’ level yet, but I do like the players you targeted

Yeah i too think that he can bounce back but the value market have him pretty low actualy, so i'm taking a chance of overpay a tad. With this team we loose a bit of speed, but we gain in puck control. With 3 powerforwards we will get more goals. Dubois and Anderson cruching the net while Wood push for rebound would destroyany defense in the league. Having Dubois, Danault and Suzuki as our center would help so much.

All deal are close to the value market and implie improvment on both side. With the Durcharme system they can really qualify for a playoff run
ds16 a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2021 à 20 h 56
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 448
I usually only comment on the Devils moves but none of these benefit Montreal.
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: Windjammer
Why would Winnipeg significantly downgrade from Dubois to Kotkaniemi and take on a cap dump when they're only getting a 1st and a nothing prospect to do so?

Because you need to understand hockey a lot more. Farrell is not a nothing prospect dude he is actually another gem in our system who win the USHL as best forward, and the second in a decade to explose the 100pts mark and starting NCAA.

As for Drouin he is still one of the best playmaker and passer around the league. His mental health issue are rather media pressure from french guy who want him out. Kk isn't a downgrade either he plays an other east-west game where i need the north-south play of Dubois.

So you get a top 9 playmaker, a top 6 center to be a 1st ( mostly 2nd round) and a gem project ... For Dubois.
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: Scoob1978
I usually only comment on the Devils moves but none of these benefit Montreal.

Ok we lose speed but we gain pressure and puck control. Its just an evolution from our previous cup run with heavier player.
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: Commonsense27
Before the season I could see PLD getting this value, but after watching him the entire year and then the playoffs I'd be cautious giving this value. If KK plays to his potential ceiling then this could be a disaster of a deal.

Kk could explose yeah, but fitting Andy and Duby would net us soooooo many point that it could end up win-win
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Oh and to say so this AGM is also cap controlled to extend Suzuki for a 5*5 contract at season end and give Dubois a 6*6....if he can create points!
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 7
y uhjkl
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13
I like it a lot... but Farrell is a diamond in the rough man.. do not touch that.
Were still overpaying with kk,drou and a first though.
I absolutely love Kk man, but it would be a good deal
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 22
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,687
I'd do that trade in a heartbeat from a Jets perspective.
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Quoting: ppp
I like it a lot... but Farrell is a diamond in the rough man.. do not touch that.
Were still overpaying with kk,drou and a first though.
I absolutely love Kk man, but it would be a good deal

We are gambling for a cup man, yeah its hard I know, but who wouldn't try that for once??
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 30
Quoting: habitantlecolon
Because you need to understand hockey a lot more. Farrell is not a nothing prospect dude he is actually another gem in our system who win the USHL as best forward, and the second in a decade to explose the 100pts mark and starting NCAA.

As for Drouin he is still one of the best playmaker and passer around the league. His mental health issue are rather media pressure from french guy who want him out. Kk isn't a downgrade either he plays an other east-west game where i need the north-south play of Dubois.

So you get a top 9 playmaker, a top 6 center to be a 1st ( mostly 2nd round) and a gem project ... For Dubois.

No it just sounds like you overrate ordinary players and don't follow hockey. Dubois is a 1B center and you're offering a 3C, an overpaid, useless player that the Jets have zero need of in Drouin, a nothing prospect ( he might be great to you, but to unbiased people he's nothing special) and a first. When you need to offer 4 assets for 1, you know the assets you're offering have little value. There isn't one piece There that the Jets would consider as the starting piece if the were to trade Dubois, which of course they won't.
13 juill. 2021 à 21 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
No it just sounds like you overrate ordinary players and don't follow hockey. Dubois is a 1B center and you're offering a 3C, an overpaid, useless player that the Jets have zero need of in Drouin, a nothing prospect ( he might be great to you, but to unbiased people he's nothing special) and a first. When you need to offer 4 assets for 1, you know the assets you're offering have little value. There isn't one piece There that the Jets would consider as the starting piece if the were to trade Dubois, which of course they won't.

The way you qualify other team players show how rude you value nothing but your side. The only useless thing here is you trying to talk about hockey. Sorry to be rude but if Drouin bounce back with another 50 pass season its mean 2nd pass to goal and offer you something similar to Dubois, and we don't talk about ehler-drouin connection yet for chemistry (yeah i'm doing the goddam homework where you are baffling the usual talkshootttt wink
13 juill. 2021 à 22 h 15
The way you qualify other team players show how rude you value nothing but your side. The only useless thing here is you trying to talk about hockey. Sorry to be rude but if Drouin bounce back with another 50 pass season its mean 2nd pass to goal and offer you something similar to Dubois, and we don't talk about ehler-drouin connection yet for chemistry (yeah i'm doing the goddam homework where you are baffling the usual talkshootttt wink

It's far more likely that Drouin quota playing hockey than him beginning a 50 point player. But let's look at what you're offering individually:

1st round pick - always nice, but the Jets are competing now and trading away their 1B center for a pick doesn't make them better.

Farrell - a tiny center, butneeded by the Jets and a long shot to make the team in 3 or 4 years.

Drouin - not good enough to play in Winnipeg's top 6, not good enough defensively for their bottom 6 with a bad contract and not likely to play again.

Kotkaniemi - looks like a 3C at best, but wouldn't be able to beat put Abby of Winnipeg's current top 3 centers.

So, yes of you had done just a little homework you'd see how the trade benefits Montreal greatly, but does zero for Winnipeg. Why trade a 1B center for depth guys?
13 juill. 2021 à 22 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Modifié 13 juill. 2021 à 23 h 3
It's far more likely that Drouin quota playing hockey than him beginning a 50 point player. But let's look at what you're offering individually:

1st round pick - always nice, but the Jets are competing now and trading away their 1B center for a pick doesn't make them better.

Farrell - a tiny center, butneeded by the Jets and a long shot to make the team in 3 or 4 years.

Drouin - not good enough to play in Winnipeg's top 6, not good enough defensively for their bottom 6 with a bad contract and not likely to play again.

Kotkaniemi - looks like a 3C at best, but wouldn't be able to beat put Abby of Winnipeg's current top 3 centers.

So, yes of you had done just a little homework you'd see how the trade benefits Montreal greatly, but does zero for Winnipeg. Why trade a 1B center for depth guys?

So as you dg done to be swept by habs ... Should i say more ??? You are not evaluating you are disgracing skills and ranking. At best you can yap like a dog. Kk has higher ceilling than Roslovic and Drouin can give you pass quality like you lack sobmuch since Laine is gone.

You are bashing your way out the context and trying to say that you've had enough to compete next year ... While you should rebuild/retool seriously for once, but who want to get lost in winterpeg anyway?!

We xan also add the fact that you supposed to be 1b has closer point prodution to Drouin than Suzuki ... So yeah your 3rd toi C will fit well in mtl wink
13 juill. 2021 à 23 h 16
So as you dg done to be swept by habs ... Should i say more ??? You are not evaluating you are disgracing skills and ranking. At best you can yap like a dog. Kk has higher ceilling than Roslovic and Drouin can give you pass quality like you lack sobmuch since Laine is gone.

You are bashing your way out the context and trying to say that you've had enough to compete next year ... While you should rebuild/retool seriously for once, but who want to get lost in winterpeg anyway?!

Now the childish insults of the city start because you have no facts to back your position? I've laid out why the trade doesn't work and why the players don't work for Winnipeg and you've provided nothing to back why you're players are worthwhile other than childish rants.

You try to compare JK to Roslovic, for some reason, yet Roslovic outscored him and want a healthy scratch due to poor play on his team's most important games like Kotkaniemi.

Anyways, you still haven't explained why Winnipeg would do this. How does Winnipeg benefit now by taking a collection of lesser assets for their 1B center that they searched for years to find?
13 juill. 2021 à 23 h 25

Did you watch PLD play this year? He was invisible. And thats playing with a high offensive top 6. Buyer beware if you're paying that much of a price to get PLD. Still has promise but his only decent year was with Panarin. He might be a tad better than KK right now but could change. Right now they have similar ceilings and neither one are guaranteed to hit them. The problem is its not one for one. You add a first round pick, a very underrated prospect and a second line winger who you're clearly buying low on. Don't forget PLD was even worse in Columbus as well.
13 juill. 2021 à 23 h 34
Quoting: Commonsense27
Did you watch PLD play this year? He was invisible. And thats playing with a high offensive top 6. Buyer beware if you're paying that much of a price to get PLD. Still has promise but his only decent year was with Panarin. He might be a tad better than KK right now but could change. Right now they have similar ceilings and neither one are guaranteed to hit them. The problem is its not one for one. You add a first round pick, a very underrated prospect and a second line winger who you're clearly buying low on. Don't forget PLD was even worse in Columbus as well.

I don't think Winnipeg is going to give up on Dubois after about a half season of play in a weird, injury plagued, covid season. Right now Dubois is unquestionably better than JK and the extra pieces added to the deal, other than the first, are nothing Winnipeg needs. If Dubois doesn't improve this season, then maybe the Jets look at moving him, but right now they aren't going to move him for a collection of pieces. They have no incentive to do that.
13 juill. 2021 à 23 h 44
I don't think Winnipeg is going to give up on Dubois after about a half season of play in a weird, injury plagued, covid season. Right now Dubois is unquestionably better than JK and the extra pieces added to the deal, other than the first, are nothing Winnipeg needs. If Dubois doesn't improve this season, then maybe the Jets look at moving him, but right now they aren't going to move him for a collection of pieces. They have no incentive to do that.

He wasn't better in the playoffs. PLD had tons of time to get his game back and his body back into game shape. Buyer beware if you're trading for PLD. Especially the way things ended in Columbus. I think Winnipeg is going to wish they had the Laine trade back, it may not age well. Especially if Roslovic plays like he did in portions of his season
13 juill. 2021 à 23 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Le patriote
Now the childish insults of the city start because you have no facts to back your position? I've laid out why the trade doesn't work and why the players don't work for Winnipeg and you've provided nothing to back why you're players are worthwhile other than childish rants.

You try to compare JK to Roslovic, for some reason, yet Roslovic outscored him and want a healthy scratch due to poor play on his team's most important games like Kotkaniemi.

Anyways, you still haven't explained why Winnipeg would do this. How does Winnipeg benefit now by taking a collection of lesser assets for their 1B center that they searched for years to find?

Just try Drouin Kk Ehler and let that sink for a moment ... wink People here are all with me for a rare time cuz i've nailed it ... And yeah I will bash winterpeg aas much you are trying to tell ma that i can't make a deal ... Your only options so far were not even on a debate scale so ibplay the kid game with ya pal!! Now you guys need playmaker and a east-west center to have a second scoring line ... But i guess you don't see that option since I do ALL the job to point the possibilities ... I hate whiny people trying to tell me how to Agm around while they are closer to the homer that they hate soooo much

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage