Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    Logo de MIN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $82 311 925 $0 $1 482 500 $-811 925 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de MIN
    Kaprizov, Kirill
    6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    Logo de MIN
    Rossi, Marco
    894 167 $
    C
    RFA - 4
    Logo de PHI
    Konecny, Travis
    5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 4
    Logo de MIN
    Zuccarello, Mats
    6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    Logo de PIT
    McCann, Jared
    2 940 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de MIN
    Fiala, Kevin
    6 000 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de MIN
    Boldy, Matthew
    880 833 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de MIN
    Eriksson Ek, Joel
    4 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 8
    Logo de MIN
    Foligno, Marcus
    3 100 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de MIN
    Parise, Zach
    7 538 462 $
    AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de MIN
    Sturm, Nico
    725 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    Logo de MIN
    Hartman, Ryan
    1 700 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 3
    Logo de MIN
    Parise, Zach
    750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    Logo de MIN
    Brodin, Jonas
    6 000 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    Logo de MIN
    Spurgeon, Jared
    7 575 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    Logo de MIN
    Talbot, Cam
    3 666 667 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    Logo de MIN
    Suter, Ryan
    7 538 462 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de MIN
    Addison, Calen
    795 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de MIN
    Kähkönen, Kaapo
    725 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Logo de MIN
    Suter, Ryan
    3 650 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    Logo de MIN
    Cole, Ian
    1 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Merrill, Jon
    1 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    29 juin 2021 à 14 h 45
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 132
    I personally don't see the Flyers trading Konecny, or for Dumba if they end up landing Jones. I think they can land Jones without TK, but if they don't secure Jones, I can see Dumba being the next candidate they pursue. But again, I think Fletcher avoids moving TK so he doesn't sacrifice scoring for defence (as badly as they need it).
    Aero_Astro_Guy a aimé ceci.
    29 juin 2021 à 15 h 29
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 93
    How much did McCann play center? Thinking he played much more wing. How much concern is there in flipping him to center? We all know that saying a wing (Johansson) was going to be a center has backfired in the past.
    And if that's your completed team, what's your rationale for the Rask buyout? There's room for him and to have a few callups for injury protection.
    29 juin 2021 à 15 h 31
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,577
    Quoting: carterhart
    I personally don't see the Flyers trading Konecny, or for Dumba if they end up landing Jones. I think they can land Jones without TK, but if they don't secure Jones, I can see Dumba being the next candidate they pursue. But again, I think Fletcher avoids moving TK so he doesn't sacrifice scoring for defence (as badly as they need it).

I can't see Minnesota being interested in Dumba for Konecny either. We have enough wingers in the system, and this swap doesn't even represent much cap savings for us. It makes no sense that Konecny would be the target. We'd be better off keeping Dumba.

I think Dumba has to be moved this summer, but it should be for a top 6 center or a package with a 1st+prospect if he is, not another winger.
    carterhart a aimé ceci.
    29 juin 2021 à 15 h 32
    Démarrer sujet
    aeroastro.MN
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 414
    Quoting: kallenpj
    How much did McCann play center? Thinking he played much more wing. How much concern is there in flipping him to center? We all know that saying a wing (Johansson) was going to be a center has backfired in the past.
    And if that's your completed team, what's your rationale for the Rask buyout? There's room for him and to have a few callups for injury protection.

Cannot fit in all of his 4 mil. And also, I d rather call up some youth rather than watching Rask and his struggles
    29 juin 2021 à 15 h 35
    Quoting: Aero_Astro_Guy
    Cannot fit in all of his 4 mil. And also, I d rather call up some youth rather than watching Rask and his struggles

1. This AGM has 5.588M in cap space...
    2. Rask is one of the rare cases where he utterly fails on the eye test, but his advanced stats are really not that bad at all... I just don't like to lose cap space if it can be avoided.
    3. Question stands on if McCann can be a legit 2C option
    29 juin 2021 à 15 h 47
    And just so you don't misunderstand me... I don't want Rask as our 1C, 2C or 3C... but players get injured and having Rask biding his time on the 4th line/bench (if you can't trade him) is better (in my mind) than buying him out
    29 juin 2021 à 15 h 56
    Démarrer sujet
    aeroastro.MN
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 414
    And just so you don't misunderstand me... I don't want Rask as our 1C, 2C or 3C... but players get injured and having Rask biding his time on the 4th line/bench (if you can't trade him) is better (in my mind) than buying him out

Ok. Now that is resolved. Due to my unfamiliarity with the mobile version, I looked at the bonuses line instead of the cap space line and this thought that we have 1.5 mil left. On McCann, Pens fans say that he is capable of playing C and I think that I believe them. We ll live we ll see. In the worst case scenario, we obtain a fringe C for a pure wing. I still think that Rask is worth a 4th or 5th, but people become crazy when I propose a trade like this and I don’t wanna waste assets to ship him off. And keep in mind that we should somehow help Evanson not to play Rask on the 1st line cause looks like he does not understand how bad this decision is
    29 juin 2021 à 16 h 10
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,405
    Quoting: Aero_Astro_Guy
    Ok. Now that is resolved. Due to my unfamiliarity with the mobile version, I looked at the bonuses line instead of the cap space line and this thought that we have 1.5 mil left. On McCann, Pens fans say that he is capable of playing C and I think that I believe them. We ll live we ll see. In the worst case scenario, we obtain a fringe C for a pure wing. I still think that Rask is worth a 4th or 5th, but people become crazy when I propose a trade like this and I don’t wanna waste assets to ship him off. And keep in mind that we should somehow help Evanson not to play Rask on the 1st line cause looks like he does not understand how bad this decision is

Rask would have value if MN retained half of his salary, but then it's not really worth trading him unless they needed $2m in cap space desperately.

I have no interest in McCann. The 3rd line center/wings just don't work out, it's a jack of all trades, master of none type of thing. If he was a quality 3C then PIT probably wouldn't have traded for Carter (he was a steal of a trade though).

Konecny is just more of what MN already has and just takes away from cap that could be used on the team's needs. For example, Sturm might be the 2nd best center on this roster.
    29 juin 2021 à 16 h 14
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,440

He’s played quite a bit of center over the past 2 seasons. Malkin and crosby have been injured quite a bit over that time, especially malkin. He’s definitely better on the wing, but a capable center.
    Aero_Astro_Guy et kallenpj a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage