Logo de TBL
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2281 500 000 $80 551 450 $0 $400 000 $948 550 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
    4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 5
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 6
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    C, AD, AG
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 2
    796 667 $796 667 $
    AG, AD
    RFA - 3
    725 000 $725 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    894 167 $894 167 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
    DD
    RFA - 1
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    716 667 $716 667 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 4
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    825 000 $825 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 11
    Rejoint: mars 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,268
    What a time to be ... delusional.

All three of the LA/Arizona/Washington trades are laughably lopsided in Toronto's favor. All say no.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 11
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 507
    I have no be-leaf

I hate this team. Every single year. Pain.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 21
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 253
    Quoting: PuckLuck_77
    What a time to be ... delusional.

All three of the LA/Arizona/Washington trades are laughably lopsided in Toronto's favor. All say no.

Lmfao do you read the reports. Elliot Friedman, and CJ reported that if Rielly gets traded is going to be for a 1st and a prospect. Dvorak is fair value. Abramov is a solid prospect who carried his team to the QMJHL championship with a 1st and Engvall for salary reasons. Lastly goalies don’t carry the same value as skaters. Look at Fredrick Anderson trade he was a starting goalie and was traded for a 1st and a 2nd. How are you
    going to justify Vaneck who’s a fringe goalie at best, with less games experience and was forced to be a starter due to Samsonov being on the covid list and Lundquist having heart surgery. He has a negative GSAx in his playoffs and regular season lol.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 22
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Quoting: Oilers4Days
    I have no be-leaf

I hate this team. Every single year. Pain.

At some point they’ll figure it out I hope. Atleast this is better than the early 2010s and late 2000s Leafs
    Oilers4Days a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 28
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 507
    Quoting: MauriceArthur15
    At some point they’ll figure it out I hope. Atleast this is better than the early 2010s and late 2000s Leafs

Yeah
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 35
    Lmfao do you read the reports. Elliot Friedman, and CJ reported that if Rielly gets traded is going to be for a 1st and a prospect. Dvorak is fair value. Abramov is a solid prospect who carried his team to the QMJHL championship with a 1st and Engvall for salary reasons. Lastly goalies don’t carry the same value as skaters. Look at Fredrick Anderson trade he was a starting goalie and was traded for a 1st and a 2nd. How are you
    going to justify Vaneck who’s a fringe goalie at best, with less games experience and was forced to be a starter due to Samsonov being on the covid list and Lundquist having heart surgery. He has a negative GSAx in his playoffs and regular season lol.

I admit I had my mind swapped on Samosonov and Vanacek, so I'll grant you that one. My apologies. There's probably something there if the Caps are interested in depth D.

There's still no way the Kings offer up that for 1 year of Reilly. He's a rental and unless there's a contract in place I can't see his value being anywhere near a 1st++. That might be what the Leafs are looking for, I just doubt they'll get it. The Kings counter with a 2nd in this years draft and a 2nd in next years. I fully understand that probably doesn't get it done from Toronto's view, and LA would be okay with that. They just walk away.

With a salary under his cap hit for 2 out of the next 3 years, Dvorak is someone I see the Yotes holding on to as one of their top-2 centers. The value they have there is worth more than a 20 year old who has yet to break the professional ranks, a 3rd/4th liner in Engvall and a presumably very late 1st round pick next year.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    I admit I had my mind swapped on Samosonov and Vanacek, so I'll grant you that one. My apologies. There's probably something there if the Caps are interested in depth D.

There's still no way the Kings offer up that for 1 year of Reilly. He's a rental and unless there's a contract in place I can't see his value being anywhere near a 1st++. That might be what the Leafs are looking for, I just doubt they'll get it. The Kings counter with a 2nd in this years draft and a 2nd in next years. I fully understand that probably doesn't get it done from Toronto's view, and LA would be okay with that. They just walk away.

With a salary under his cap hit for 2 out of the next 3 years, Dvorak is someone I see the Yotes holding on to as one of their top-2 centers. The value they have there is worth more than a 20 year old who has yet to break the professional ranks, a 3rd/4th liner in Engvall and a presumably very late 1st round pick next year.

It’s hypothetical. The kings, rangers and more who have playoff aspirations next year is calling on Rielly but we are not trading him until after expansion draft. Secondly he’s what you need on the left side. Someone who can mentor and coach these young defence you have and help them reach their full potential. At 21 yrs old Rielly was an assistant captain for the Leafs and been one ever since. He’s a leader in and off the ice and is the perfect example of what the dressing room needs and what it needs to take advantage of as you’re best players are on their ELC and now is the time to win. Not when they’re up.

Lastly I don’t think you understand Airzona issues with their salary. All of their contracts are backloaded and this is the 1st year where all their players they signed long term big money hits. They have around 25 players under contract with over 50 million spent on actual salary. If Airzona wants to keep Garland which they should they need to shed their salary. Chychurun is untouchable and Keller+ OEL+ Kessel is immovable. So who are they gonna move? The odd man out is Dvorak. The only other option is to trade Garland and if that’s the case that’s the trade for Garlands rights.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 50
    TOR V5 GM
    Rejoint: nov. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,907
    Good except the Dvorak trade, i'm not very high on Dvorak while i love Abramov. I think if we target a 1 LW, Bertuzzi is the guy. Rest of the trades are perfect!!
    MauriceArthur15 a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 12 h 52
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Quoting: LGuy54
    Good except the Dvorak trade, i'm not very high on Dvorak while i love Abramov. I think if we target a 1 LW, Bertuzzi is the guy. Rest of the trades are perfect!!

Frank Servalli just said apparently Airzona is interested in trading Connor Garland so that’s an option for the Leafs👀
    23 juin 2021 à 13 h 1
    TOR V5 GM
    Rejoint: nov. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,907
    Frank Servalli just said apparently Airzona is interested in trading Connor Garland so that’s an option for the Leafs👀

Garland would want a bigger raise... probably around $1M more than Dvorak makes rn (which TOR cant afford).

I think you could invest the money a little better in your post
    - Cut goodrow's salary down to $2.2M
    - Cut McCabe's salary down to $3M
    - With the cap savings from two above suggestions, Get a better 3C, like Cizikas.
    23 juin 2021 à 13 h 1
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,220
    LA might be interested in Rielly if the price is reasonable, but if the asking price is a 1st and a prospect, then they're going to go a different direction. If LA is going to give up a 1st for a defenseman, it's going to be someone younger with more guaranteed time on his deal.

I'm not saying that Rielly isn't worth a 1st and a prospect on the open trade market, but LA won't be the one to pay it.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 13 h 11
    It’s hypothetical. The kings, rangers and more who have playoff aspirations next year is calling on Rielly but we are not trading him until after expansion draft. Secondly he’s what you need on the left side. Someone who can mentor and coach these young defence you have and help them reach their full potential. At 21 yrs old Rielly was an assistant captain for the Leafs and been one ever since. He’s a leader in and off the ice and is the perfect example of what the dressing room needs and what it needs to take advantage of as you’re best players are on their ELC and now is the time to win. Not when they’re up.

Lastly I don’t think you understand Airzona issues with their salary. All of their contracts are backloaded and this is the 1st year where all their players they signed long term big money hits. They have around 25 players under contract with over 50 million spent on actual salary. If Airzona wants to keep Garland which they should they need to shed their salary. Chychurun is untouchable and Keller+ OEL+ Kessel is immovable. So who are they gonna move? The odd man out is Dvorak. The only other option is to trade Garland and if that’s the case that’s the trade for Garlands rights.

I'm not arguing what Rielly could bring to a team, just his trade value to a team like LA. I agree that LA has probably made a call, but what you posted as the price for him is what I'm saying is too much. For leadership and mentoring of the young kids, the Kings already have Drew Doughty. A defenseman that, no offense, has actually won playoff series, Stanley Cups, Olympic golds, and a Norris. None of which Rielly offers. If they want to bring in even more mentorship, I argue the Kings would just go for a guy like Jamie Oleksiak in free agency instead of trading away valuable assets. It's not as if LA is one piece away from contending for a Cup and Reilly puts them over the edge. They have other significant holes to fill before they get to that point. Besides, Doughty and Anderson formed one of the best 5-on-5 pairs in the league last year, and I don't see LA breaking the two of them up unless Bjornfot makes a case for it.

As far as Arizona, I have less knowledge about it sure. But as a Kings fan who lives in Arizona, I still get a little bit of news from them. It doesn't surprise me Garland would be a guy they'd be interested in shopping. He's coming off of career years, so they'd be selling high. And it's very obvious they need to recoup draft capital somehow. I don't think Kessel would be particularly hard to get rid of, honestly, if they were willing to gain just a pick or two in the 2nd/3rd round or later. It'd be less than they want, and they might have to retain a bit, but I think it could get done. So, I think they have a few options before they get rid of Dvorak. My point of him making less salary than his cap hit for 2 out of the next 3years is actually an argument for keeping him, due to the exact reasons you stated.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 13 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Quoting: tkecanuck341
    LA might be interested in Rielly if the price is reasonable, but if the asking price is a 1st and a prospect, then they're going to go a different direction. If LA is going to give up a 1st for a defenseman, it's going to be someone younger with more guaranteed time on his deal.

I'm not saying that Rielly isn't worth a 1st and a prospect on the open trade market, but LA won't be the one to pay it.

I think the biggest failure of GMs, this includes Lou, Waddell and more is not being aggressive when you’re rookies are on the ELCs. No offence to the pacific division but it’s wide open next year I think it would be foolish for LA to no be aggressive and go after someone like Rielly. LA has every single piece of a contender they just need to ice the team and they have no. 9 which they can flip for more players.

That’s my personal philosophy. In 2018 we had a forward core of:

Hyman-Matthews-Nylander
    Marleau-Kadri-Brown
    JVR-Bozak-Marner
    Johnson-Plekanec-Kapanen

And he let Babcock ice a defence of:

Reilly-Hainsey
    Gardiner-Zaitsev
    Dermott-Polak

He should’ve been far more aggressive and got d-man for the Leafs team.

That’s my 2 cents.
    23 juin 2021 à 13 h 17
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    I'm not arguing what Rielly could bring to a team, just his trade value to a team like LA. I agree that LA has probably made a call, but what you posted as the price for him is what I'm saying is too much. For leadership and mentoring of the young kids, the Kings already have Drew Doughty. A defenseman that, no offense, has actually won playoff series, Stanley Cups, Olympic golds, and a Norris. None of which Rielly offers. If they want to bring in even more mentorship, I argue the Kings would just go for a guy like Jamie Oleksiak in free agency instead of trading away valuable assets. It's not as if LA is one piece away from contending for a Cup and Reilly puts them over the edge. They have other significant holes to fill before they get to that point. Besides, Doughty and Anderson formed one of the best 5-on-5 pairs in the league last year, and I don't see LA breaking the two of them up unless Bjornfot makes a case for it.

As far as Arizona, I have less knowledge about it sure. But as a Kings fan who lives in Arizona, I still get a little bit of news from them. It doesn't surprise me Garland would be a guy they'd be interested in shopping. He's coming off of career years, so they'd be selling high. And it's very obvious they need to recoup draft capital somehow. I don't think Kessel would be particularly hard to get rid of, honestly, if they were willing to gain just a pick or two in the 2nd/3rd round or later. It'd be less than they want, and they might have to retain a bit, but I think it could get done. So, I think they have a few options before they get rid of Dvorak. My point of him making less salary than his cap hit for 2 out of the next 3years is actually an argument for keeping him, due to the exact reasons you stated.

I agree but still hypothetical we don’t know what direction LA or Airzona is going in as it’s not public knowledge as yet. But in previous post I gave my 2 cents. It was good to have solid convo with others that are knowledgeable.
    PuckLuck_77 a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 13 h 20
    I agree but still hypothetical we don’t know what direction LA or Airzona is going in as it’s not public knowledge as yet. But in previous post I gave my 2 cents. It was good to have solid convo with others that are knowledgeable.

That I agree with. Cheers mate.
    23 juin 2021 à 14 h 3
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,856
    Lmfao do you read the reports. Elliot Friedman, and CJ reported that if Rielly gets traded is going to be for a 1st and a prospect.

Another child left behind.

A "report" is: "Last night, Hurricane Nancy made landfall at 1:32 a.m. just west of Lake Charles, Louisiana. Flooding was extensive."

Elliotte Friedman and Chris Johnston speculating that "if Morgan Rielly get traded, it will be for a first and a prospect" is a prediction.

On a substantive note, it baffles me that Toronto fans think Los Angeles would invest a first-round pick in one year of Morgan Rielly, especially when that pick might be the Kings' entry in the Wright/Bedard sweepstakes.
    23 juin 2021 à 14 h 10
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    Another child left behind.

A "report" is: "Last night, Hurricane Nancy made landfall at 1:32 a.m. just west of Lake Charles, Louisiana. Flooding was extensive."

Elliotte Friedman and Chris Johnston speculating that "if Morgan Rielly get traded, it will be for a first and a prospect" is a prediction.

On a substantive note, it baffles me that Toronto fans think Los Angeles would invest a first-round pick in one year of Morgan Rielly, especially when that pick might be the Kings' entry in the Wright/Bedard sweepstakes.

If you guys are that bad next that will cost Rob Blake, Luc Robitalle and Todd Mcellan their jobs. The pacific is projected to be the weakest division next year. Like I’ve said multiple times now is the time LA makes a move. Whether is a Rielly or whoever now is the time. You can’t wait 3 years for your rookies to develop when you have Doughty and Kopitar still under their contracts and we don’t know where they would be in 3 years.

You have to be aggressive this offseason all all the pieces are there. Plus the pick is top 10 protected meaning even if y’all by chance missed the playoffs and won the lottery the pick doesn’t belong to Toronto.
    OldNYIfan et MNKingsFan a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 14 h 20
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,856
    If you guys are that bad next that will cost Rob Blake, Luc Robitalle and Todd Mcellan their jobs. The pacific is projected to be the weakest division next year. Like I’ve said multiple times now is the time LA makes a move. Whether is a Rielly or whoever now is the time. You can’t wait 3 years for your rookies to develop when you have Doughty and Kopitar still under their contracts and we don’t know where they would be in 3 years.

You have to be aggressive this offseason all all the pieces are there. Plus the pick is top 10 protected meaning even if y’all by chance missed the playoffs and won the lottery the pick doesn’t belong to Toronto.

If I missed the top-10 protection, I apologize for that aspect of my comment.
    23 juin 2021 à 14 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    If I missed the top-10 protection, I apologize for that aspect of my comment.

Again I doubt you will be bad in the Pacific next year. The division is: Anahiem, Calgary, Edmonton, LA, Seattle, SJS, Vancouver, Vegas.

The way that division will play out imo is:

Vegas
    Edmonton
    LA
    Calgary
    Vancouver
    Seattle
    Anahiem
    SJS

I can’t see LA missing the playoffs as all the pieces are there if everyone stays healthy.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    23 juin 2021 à 14 h 32
    Moose
    Rejoint: févr. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 145

From the Kings perspective I like the offer. I would do something similar to what we worked out on the Clifford trade. If Rielly doesn’t resign the pick becomes a 2nd rounder.
    23 juin 2021 à 14 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    TopDawgReese
    Quoting: MNKingsFan
    From the Kings perspective I like the offer. I would do something similar to what we worked out on the Clifford trade. If Rielly doesn’t resign the pick becomes a 2nd rounder.

I don’t mind at all but IMO this offseason will be the most important for your rebuild. As a Leafs fan everyone think that 2018 offseason messed us up is wrong. It was the 2017 offseason where Lou knew we were on the verge of being an elite team and didn’t get the correct complimentary pieces to surround them. I don’t mind Marleau, but not at 6.25 million, I like Zaitsev but not at 4.5 million. He should’ve addressed the RHD better than just adding Hainsey whether it was at the deadline or in UFA.

Y’all something really special in LA please don’t mess it up as it will be a joy to watch. Literally has been the perfect rebuild.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage