Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de MIN
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
Logo de WSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $67 121 261 $472 927 $1 350 000 $14 378 739 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Capitals de Washington
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
9 200 000 $9 200 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 166 667 $5 166 667 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
2 415 000 $2 415 000 $
C
UFA - 2
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
-1 250 000 $-1 250 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $
C
RFA - 4
2 850 000 $2 850 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 275 000 $1 275 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 5
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
716 667 $716 667 $
G
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $ (375 000 $$375K375 000 $$375K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
10 juin 2021 à 8 h 54
Patient gm
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 992
That’s a great trade idea at all, but could use a couple tweaks. I think Minnesota would probably want to drop rossi, boldy and their 1st as they won’t really have much interest in kuz being that he has serious motivation and effort problems that’ll never work for their system. Plus the team is pushing their youngsters and not looking for overpaid veterans. Those times have passed.

I don’t think Washington would be that interested in a kuz for parise type deal. even though that could work from a cap standpoint and parise busts his ass every night the wild are looking for people who never take a shift off and kuz doesn’t really fall into that. With that being said I’m boiling this down to a...... non starter discussion based on values being horribly one sided, and organizational ideology making it a never happen scenario.
SociallyHawkward et RazWild a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 9 h 26
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,430
Quoting: Lightman13
That’s a great trade idea at all, but could use a couple tweaks. I think Minnesota would probably want to drop rossi, boldy and their 1st as they won’t really have much interest in kuz being that he has serious motivation and effort problems that’ll never work for their system. Plus the team is pushing their youngsters and not looking for overpaid veterans. Those times have passed.

I don’t think Washington would be that interested in a kuz for parise type deal. even though that could work from a cap standpoint and parise busts his ass every night the wild are looking for people who never take a shift off and kuz doesn’t really fall into that. With that being said I’m boiling this down to a...... non starter discussion based on values being horribly one sided, and organizational ideology making it a never happen scenario.

This is full of opinionated false narratives. Bjugstad MoJo Rask Talbot Zucc Dumba Hartman.. Greenway. All have consistency issues before going to the wild. Reason why the wild would want Kuzy is bc he is willing to switch up his game and he would be their best center by a country mile. Lav asked him to learn his system to help his defensive game Kuzy did exactly that. People on this site hear something idiotic and run with it. Lol if he was a lazy cancer Washington’s players would actually hate him. He pretty loved by his teammates. Also carried this team to a cup. The trade isn’t close but this “ blah blah blah insert thoughtless narrative blah blah blah” doesn’t mean BG doesn’t want Kuzy. Wild need a center to be actually a cup contender. Who else is there? Eichel lmfao headcase. Monahan “not a BG type guy” he made some solid moves but if they don’t add a high end center you miss the playoffs. EK was shooting at a 2x higher s% than his career average. More than likely not sustainable. 😊
10 juin 2021 à 9 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 272
MIN says no thanks
Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 10 h 6
Patient gm
Quoting: DogDayCaps2
This is full of opinionated false narratives. Bjugstad MoJo Rask Talbot Zucc Dumba Hartman.. Greenway. All have consistency issues before going to the wild. Reason why the wild would want Kuzy is bc he is willing to switch up his game and he would be their best center by a country mile. Lav asked him to learn his system to help his defensive game Kuzy did exactly that. People on this site hear something idiotic and run with it. Lol if he was a lazy cancer Washington’s players would actually hate him. He pretty loved by his teammates. Also carried this team to a cup. The trade isn’t close but this “ blah blah blah insert thoughtless narrative blah blah blah” doesn’t mean BG doesn’t want Kuzy. Wild need a center to be actually a cup contender. Who else is there? Eichel lmfao headcase. Monahan “not a BG type guy” he made some solid moves but if they don’t add a high end center you miss the playoffs. EK was shooting at a 2x higher s% than his career average. More than likely not sustainable. 😊

Can’t argue with the wild needing a center, no doubts about that. Talbot, zuccarello, hartman and dumba don’t have motivation/drive issues. They all play their asses off daily, especially hartman.. The rest can’t argue on those. But that’s why rask, bjustad, mojo in particular are on their way out. Rask, if anyone will take him. Greenway had gotten better but I would have no problem trading him or having him go to Seattle.

I’m sure bg will be doing what he can for a center, but has to be the right fit and can’t picture kuz being the right fit. He is a great center no question about it, but just doesn’t fit the mold.
10 juin 2021 à 11 h 12
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 26
Can’t argue with the wild needing a center, no doubts about that. Talbot, zuccarello, hartman and dumba don’t have motivation/drive issues. They all play their asses off daily, especially hartman.. The rest can’t argue on those. But that’s why rask, bjustad, mojo in particular are on their way out. Rask, if anyone will take him. Greenway had gotten better but I would have no problem trading him or having him go to Seattle.

I’m sure bg will be doing what he can for a center, but has to be the right fit and can’t picture kuz being the right fit. He is a great center no question about it, but just doesn’t fit the mold.

Quoting: DogDayCaps2

I thought kuz would be a good fit for kirill because there both Russian I think they’d have some good chemistry
Lightman13 et DogDayCaps2 a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 11 h 12
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385
Quoting: fil97
MIN says no thanks

I don't think they include the "thanks", that's pretty bad for Minnesota
Lightman13 et fil97 a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 11 h 56
Patient gm
Quoting: Bobbyt32
I thought kuz would be a good fit for kirill because there both Russian I think they’d have some good chemistry

Entirely possible, but the wild have Marat khusnitdinov coming and khovanov both of which are younger Russian centers with top 6C potential. Khovanov in particular has a penchant for creativity and hockey iq. But also has some motivational demons to overcome.
10 juin 2021 à 11 h 59
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385
Entirely possible, but the wild have Marat khusnitdinov coming and khovanov both of which are younger Russian centers with top 6C potential. Khovanov in particular has a penchant for creativity and hockey iq. But also has some motivational demons to overcome.

I think the bigger issue beyond whether Kuznetsov is a good fit or not is that we're giving up far too much future value for what we're getting. Even if we're dumping Parise, giving up our top two prospects in Rossi and Boldy, as well as what could very well be a lottery ticket next year, and adding a 2nd and 3rd on top? That's irrationally expensive for the return we're receiving. If Guerin finds that this is the type of premium we have to pay for getting rid of Parise, we're better served to keep him until the price goes down.
Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 12 h 8
Patient gm
Quoting: Caerii
I think the bigger issue beyond whether Kuznetsov is a good fit or not is that we're giving up far too much future value for what we're getting. Even if we're dumping Parise, giving up our top two prospects in Rossi and Boldy, as well as what could very well be a lottery ticket next year, and adding a 2nd and 3rd on top? That's irrationally expensive for the return we're receiving. If Guerin finds that this is the type of premium we have to pay for getting rid of Parise, we're better served to keep him until the price goes down.

I was talkin under the guise of rossi, boldy and the 1st are off the table. Then it would like like kuz for parise a 2nd and 3rd. The value above is atrocious beyond compare for sure. That’s why I said initially take those 3 things off the table to begin the conversation.
Caerii a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 12 h 49
down bad
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,430
Quoting: Bobbyt32

Kuzy gets a bad rep but realistically you could say he saved the Capitals franchise. Look where they were at before he joined.... they missed the playoffs and were on the verge of a retool / rebuild THEN they won back2 back president trophies and a cup. "motivational issues" he killed it under Trotz... get him actual coach and you have an elite center again.... Kuzy while healthy finished the year with 16p in 20. Guy is amazing and i think outside the rink he makes some bone headed moves but on ice the kid is great

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage