SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Minnesota Wild

Quick q for the market - what your team would give up for Fiala

9 juin 2021 à 23 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,916
* If the Wild were to shop him, what package would you like to see your team propose for him (if interested)? I'm just curious what the overall market would look like, since I've only ever seen him included in packages for Eichel.

I should say that I do think the Wild will ultimately come to terms with Fiala and sign him.However, there's a lotta stuff brewing in MIN this offseason and among those storylines is Kevo's future. He fired his agent and found new representation. His name continues to pop up in trade rumors. Wild beat writer, Russo, has indicated on several occasions that BG may look to trade him for the right return. And, finally, despite playing with a frequently rotating cast of cones, he continues to throw up nice numbers.

** I personally think if he did absolutely have to go, he'd be incredible on TOR. But MIN and TOR are terrible trade partners rn, and a zillion other reasons why that doesn't work.

*** Reasonable assumption is that he commands somewhere around 6x6.5M.

*** Final note, Wild need center help most of all.
DollaBillaz a aimé ceci.
10 juin 2021 à 0 h 14
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
doubt he goes for less than a top six centre. monahan kuznetsov eichel dvorak type of guys
MNCountryClub a aimé ceci.
14 juin 2021 à 20 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: drmantalban
* If the Wild were to shop him, what package would you like to see your team propose for him (if interested)? I'm just curious what the overall market would look like, since I've only ever seen him included in packages for Eichel.

I should say that I do think the Wild will ultimately come to terms with Fiala and sign him.However, there's a lotta stuff brewing in MIN this offseason and among those storylines is Kevo's future. He fired his agent and found new representation. His name continues to pop up in trade rumors. Wild beat writer, Russo, has indicated on several occasions that BG may look to trade him for the right return. And, finally, despite playing with a frequently rotating cast of cones, he continues to throw up nice numbers.

** I personally think if he did absolutely have to go, he'd be incredible on TOR. But MIN and TOR are terrible trade partners rn, and a zillion other reasons why that doesn't work.

*** Reasonable assumption is that he commands somewhere around 6x6.5M.

*** Final note, Wild need center help most of all.

He's not being shopped. Available for the "right return" means someone like Eichel (young, legit 1C with term/team control). Anything short of that is a lateral move at best for MN, so shouldn't be considered.

Basically if Eichel wasn't (rumored to be) available then Fiala wouldn't be available either.
14 juin 2021 à 20 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,916
Quoting: wabit
He's not being shopped. Available for the "right return" means someone like Eichel (young, legit 1C with term/team control). Anything short of that is a lateral move at best for MN, so shouldn't be considered.

Basically if Eichel wasn't (rumored to be) available then Fiala wouldn't be available either.

I’m well aware buddy, thanks. It’s a hypothetical and theres no harm in wondering about valuation. I asked this question in regards to an ACGM I made that had Fiala going to CAR for Jarvis + Suzuki as a setup move to get Eichel. Essentially boiled down to the wild giving up Fiala + additional for Eichel, but had them also getting Jarvis back. Got me wondering if there were other 3 way trades to consider, and thought I’d solicit other fan bases rather than pretend to be an expert on everything wink
21 juin 2021 à 10 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Honestly I wouldn't shop him for many players. I've proposed Fiala for Hischier in the past and Devils fans were not happy about that, but I still think that's a relatively fair deal. Hischier hasn't ever scored (or has been on pace to score) above 50 points in an 82 game season and while he has potential he doesn't have many good linemates to play with in New Jersey. Fiala gives them a winger for Hughes and Hischier would be a great center for Kaprizov and Zucc. I get where they're coming from though, he's a C which is more valuable than a wing and they used a 1st overall pick to get him.
MNCountryClub a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage